2. ISO #3552

3. ISO #3553

4. ISO #3554

5. ISO #3555

6. ISO #3556

Re: S-FM The Smith's

Quote Originally Posted by Distorted View Post
    aye and NumberTwo confirms you as well.

Actually - if SCV used the vest tonight to check it that would confirm Yagami. If he dies that shows that Yagami is rigger and NumberTwo is last mafia. no other option if that vest killed him.

Mafia obviously used the gun they had on Noz, so I dont think there will be any kills tonight except from efe and Fielz.

Fielz though is willing to keep himself locked up with items while we confirm people as well.
    Distorted Actually Suggested This As An Action..

7. ISO #3557

8. ISO #3558

9. ISO #3559

10. ISO #3560

11. ISO #3561

12. ISO #3562

Quote Originally Posted by blinkskater View Post
    After Dist proved himself to be a confirmed town? And Efekannn02 shot him thats either a 100% gamethrow or Efe is rigger...
    i received another item but that is a secret haha
    i shot distorted because some people (scv,yagami) wanted it to happen
    i also wanted to shoot distorted since d1 but the sudden depression made me side with distorted until i lost my senses again...
    i am freaking bad inside
    I Like Ice Cream

13. ISO #3563

Efekannn fucking shot out highest town read guys and claims thats what they wanted!? Lynch this fool so we can get this overwith whomever got distorteds gun: if efe is able to be lynched then we shoot fielz
    gj for making the rigger win welp i am not him but i want to die anyway NOW DO IT DO IT!
    I Like Ice Cream

14. ISO #3564

15. ISO #3565

16. ISO #3566

17. ISO #3567

18. ISO #3568

19. ISO #3569

20. ISO #3570

21. ISO #3571

22. ISO #3572

Quote Originally Posted by Numbertwo View Post
    waiting untill i put my vote on you befeore you vote me is not scummy at all
    spare me with your sarcasm i just wanted to vote fielzanks but you are dumber than blink so i waited for what i could do with evil dumb plans i didnt prepare but stole from the txt files in my secret files

im just copying old tactics of voting safely because the determined ones are actually always the scums EVERYBODY except yabani yagami is either lying or dumb or town

my scum detector aint working because im inactive in this game lol wtf are you people doing mafia lost gj!
    I Like Ice Cream

23. ISO #3573

24. ISO #3574

Quote Originally Posted by Efekannn02 View Post
    spare me with your sarcasm i just wanted to vote fielzanks but you are dumber than blink so i waited for what i could do with evil dumb plans i didnt prepare but stole from the txt files in my secret files

im just copying old tactics of voting safely because the determined ones are actually always the scums EVERYBODY except yabani yagami is either lying or dumb or town

my scum detector aint working because im inactive in this game lol wtf are you people doing mafia lost gj!
    i lied im currently excited haha the reason is a secretttttt haha the truth is that everybody except yagami and scv can be scum(i need to test his vest but scv keeps giving me guns!)
    I Like Ice Cream

25. ISO #3575

Why did you shoot a confirmed town member?
    1.he was not comfirmed he can still be rigger
    2.i hate distorted i promised scv that i would kill distorted he gave me the gun for that reason afterall
    3.yagami is a thinking powerhouse(random compliment) who asked me to kill distorted blame him!
    4.i like having a challenge maybe i should shoot you next but rigger is too scary now lets lynch someone instead and i will hand out my gun to yagami and eat my vest
    I Like Ice Cream

26. ISO #3576

27. ISO #3577

28. ISO #3578

1.he was not comfirmed he can still be rigger
    2.i hate distorted i promised scv that i would kill distorted he gave me the gun for that reason afterall
    3.yagami is a thinking powerhouse(random compliment) who asked me to kill distorted blame him!
    4.i like having a challenge maybe i should shoot you next but rigger is too scary now lets lynch someone instead and i will hand out my gun to yagami and eat my vest
    But distorted was confirmed not rigger because the gun he gave Magoroth worked flawlessly when Mag shot Naz

29. ISO #3579

@Scvmurderer how about you give yagami a gun while i give mine to you it would clear things up haha and also 3 KILLS IN 1 NIGHT AHAHAHAHA(lets focus rigger so 1 perverted kill happens)

@SuperJack is this possible that i can give my weapons to others i read that earlier and want comfirmation haha
    Yes you can give your gun to others

30. ISO #3580

31. ISO #3581

Quote Originally Posted by Light_Yagami View Post
    If You Actually Read This Shit You Would See.. I Have Provided Quotes For Every Reason.. If I Must i Will Re Read The Last 2 Days... To Find It. But I Know What I Read. Read Is So Confusing It Means 2 Things..
    Distorted first claimed he probably received a vest from Numbertwo.
    He was wrong, as Numbertwo did not know how to pass items, and didn't know he could.
    Distorted's vest came from rumox's counterfeiter shop most probably.

32. ISO #3582

33. ISO #3583

But distorted was confirmed not rigger because the gun he gave Magoroth worked flawlessly when Mag shot Naz
    i didnt see that lol (you make me look dumb please be silent)

and knowing me i wont admit that i was dumb distorted was rigger worthy ffs!
    I Like Ice Cream

34. ISO #3584

35. ISO #3585

36. ISO #3586

i didnt see that lol (you make me look dumb please be silent)

and knowing me i wont admit that i was dumb distorted was rigger worthy ffs!
    .........Ive played on an archon account with you don't play dumb, you are the one to point these things out, since this was obvious to even the worst FM player

37. ISO #3587

no im just sure that yabani and scv and i are town i dont trust the others especially numbertwo large

lets all 3 shoot him if he cant get lynched
    But he can get lynched because he's Authenticator. Also there have been NO unaccounted items in this game which means the rigger has been using actions not giving rigged items out to ppl

38. ISO #3588

If we do 2 misslynch, we loose because Rigger wins in 1v1 situations.

SCVMURDERER is CONFIRMED NOT RIGGER : His guns worked on both Magoroth and Distorted. His choice to give Efe a gun will make us loose, but at least he isn't RIGGER 100%.
    YAGAMI is CONFIRMED NOT RIGGER : Numbertwo said Yagami vest was real. If Numbertwo was RIGGER, that means Yagami is CONFIRMED TOWN, and if Numbertwo isn't, that means that he really checked Yagami vest and saw it as real.

These are our two 100% sure NOT RIGGER.

So, every other one has a chance to be a RIGGER.

-Fielzanks
    -Efekann02
    -Blinkskater
    -Numbertwo.

-Fielzanks : As I have said yesterday, when Distorted and I were working out on how to find the RIGGER before you decided to hammer, I am willing to constantly pass items to people to prevent me from playing at night. That's a losing play if I was RIGGER and I intend to do that if you give me an item that I can pass. (Give me a counterfeit vest or something so it's useless either way). I know my role card and it is Citizen, but I'm the only citizen who offered a clear way to clear myself free of charge.

-Numbertwo : Only because nothing can confirm him, and that an authenticator claim is a great hidden place for a RIGGER. But Numbertwo was always level-headed and never threw shit into the day so I'm having him as the less possible of them all.

-Efekann02 : He shot two confirmed townies back to back without thinking much about it as he is angry against Distorted. That's gamethrowing but I don't think Efe will care as it is its last game. He also said he was 'excited'. When we follow his meta, Efekann get excited when he thinks he outsmarted everyone and will win thanks to his superior intellect > scumtell from being rigger and having a mean to win, especially with the endless supply of guns SCV gave him.

-Blinkskater : His only defense is that he swore on his kids he wasn't Mafia to Distorted. We all know how lies are common here and I won't trust a random internet bud swearing on his kids. He's pushing pretty hard on a 'Lynch Efe then Fielzanks" kind of deal when I offered that I'm locking myself from play AND he avoided my post saying that we would loose by doing 2 misslynches. He's my top scum read right now.

Going with that, we should do a Blinkskater lynch and I think the game is done for us, but if it isn't I can simply remove myself from play while we figure out if Numbertwo is RIGGER over Efekann, which I doubt.

39. ISO #3589

40. ISO #3590

Quote Originally Posted by Fielzanks View Post
    If we do 2 misslynch, we loose because Rigger wins in 1v1 situations.

SCVMURDERER is CONFIRMED NOT RIGGER : His guns worked on both Magoroth and Distorted. His choice to give Efe a gun will make us loose, but at least he isn't RIGGER 100%.
    YAGAMI is CONFIRMED NOT RIGGER : Numbertwo said Yagami vest was real. If Numbertwo was RIGGER, that means Yagami is CONFIRMED TOWN, and if Numbertwo isn't, that means that he really checked Yagami vest and saw it as real.

These are our two 100% sure NOT RIGGER.

So, every other one has a chance to be a RIGGER.

-Fielzanks
    -Efekann02
    -Blinkskater
    -Numbertwo.

-Fielzanks : As I have said yesterday, when Distorted and I were working out on how to find the RIGGER before you decided to hammer, I am willing to constantly pass items to people to prevent me from playing at night. That's a losing play if I was RIGGER and I intend to do that if you give me an item that I can pass. (Give me a counterfeit vest or something so it's useless either way). I know my role card and it is Citizen, but I'm the only citizen who offered a clear way to clear myself free of charge.

-Numbertwo : Only because nothing can confirm him, and that an authenticator claim is a great hidden place for a RIGGER. But Numbertwo was always level-headed and never threw shit into the day so I'm having him as the less possible of them all.

-Efekann02 : He shot two confirmed townies back to back without thinking much about it as he is angry against Distorted. That's gamethrowing but I don't think Efe will care as it is its last game. He also said he was 'excited'. When we follow his meta, Efekann get excited when he thinks he outsmarted everyone and will win thanks to his superior intellect > scumtell from being rigger and having a mean to win, especially with the endless supply of guns SCV gave him.

-Blinkskater : His only defense is that he swore on his kids he wasn't Mafia to Distorted. We all know how lies are common here and I won't trust a random internet bud swearing on his kids. He's pushing pretty hard on a 'Lynch Efe then Fielzanks" kind of deal when I offered that I'm locking myself from play AND he avoided my post saying that we would loose by doing 2 misslynches. He's my top scum read right now.

Going with that, we should do a Blinkskater lynch and I think the game is done for us, but if it isn't I can simply remove myself from play while we figure out if Numbertwo is RIGGER over Efekann, which I doubt.
    I will gladly pass you my counterfit armor and remove myself from the equation you obviously dont know me and swearing on my kids is not something i take lightly if you want to waste a lynch on me then so be it.

41. ISO #3591

Id also point out our rigger hasn't been giving items that we know of atm. That means 2 things. Either he has been stockpiling guns this entire time OOORRRR he has been doing another action at night. Like say shooting some1 every night from guns he received....
    CHOO CHOO, THE DARK GOD CALLS THOSE RIGHTEOUS AND FAITHFUL! FLOCK TO THE DARK MESSIAHS ARMS!

42. ISO #3592

I will gladly pass you my counterfit armor and remove myself from the equation you obviously dont know me and swearing on my kids is not something i take lightly if you want to waste a lynch on me then so be it.
    BS blink, like words on the internet mean anything
    CHOO CHOO, THE DARK GOD CALLS THOSE RIGHTEOUS AND FAITHFUL! FLOCK TO THE DARK MESSIAHS ARMS!

43. ISO #3593

I guess if you pass me your armor it will confirm you as not RIGGER if there is a kill on the night, except if the RIGGER shoot me, which will frame you and then it'll be a WIFOM between you and Numbertwo as we would lynch Efe over anyone else if we're not lynching you.

44. ISO #3594

Ok we really need to get this right today as we have a high chance of losing tmrw thx to those auto vests from both 1 lynch and 1 kill. Which means he either needs to be shot twice or lynched twice ffs.

45. ISO #3595

Quote Originally Posted by Scvmurderer View Post
    Id also point out our rigger hasn't been giving items that we know of atm. That means 2 things. Either he has been stockpiling guns this entire time OOORRRR he has been doing another action at night. Like say shooting some1 every night from guns he received....
    Efekann has shot 2 nights out of 4, so he could have created two guns for himself already, placing us at the 2 misslynch or loose category. The rigger can't win by stockpiling day vests anyway as that would just delay his death.

46. ISO #3596

47. ISO #3597

48. ISO #3598

Quote Originally Posted by Fielzanks View Post
    Efekann has shot 2 nights out of 4, so he could have created two guns for himself already, placing us at the 2 misslynch or loose category. The rigger can't win by stockpiling day vests anyway as that would just delay his death.
    Hey has shot every night except the first night

49. ISO #3599

50. ISO #3600

Today > Fielzanks, Blinkskater, Efekann, SCV, Yagami, Numbertwo
    End of Day >1 Misslynch, Fielzanks die
    Blinkskater, Efekann, SCV, Yagami, Numbertwo alive
    At night > 1 kill, Yagami dies
    Tomorrow > Blinkskater, Efekann, SCV, Numbertwo alive
    End of Dat >1 right lynch (Blink?) > no one dies
    At night > 1 kill, SCV dies
    Blink, Efekann, SCV, Numbertwo alive.

We're winning if we go a good lynch between now and tomorrow.