User Tag List

Page 27 of 35 FirstFirst ... 17 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 ... LastLast
Results 1,301 to 1,350 of 1743
  1. ISO #1301

Re: S-FM Black Flag Nightless ll

Quote Originally Posted by Hybrid View Post
    before hand, i d like to say those things:
    do not hammer anyone till 4 or so hours left
    if we are not sure just everyone unvote, if we have no votes on anyone, sj will ask us in pm to who d oyou vote, the votes will still be revealed so do not vote again. Which it will make a no-lynch scnerio where no one dies and we just go on with d3
    morshu the blinkykannn07 seems op, please nerf
    if we are not sure im picking from the group of people who did not vote Mag.

If we are sure it is going to be 1 of those people who did not vote Mag.

Once again - I HIGHLY DOUBT there is any chance that all 3 non-voters are town on mag.

2. ISO #1302

it s not like sj's gonna random kill if we were not to vote whatsoever, right? @SuperJack
    uh yes that's what he's gonna do, after thinking about it... No votes = a tie between everyone, we random from anyone in a tie... NUUUU
    Quote Originally Posted by The Lawyer View Post
    Besides your lamp and your refridgerators, do you find anyone else suspicious?
    Quote Originally Posted by oliverz144 View Post
    it looks like many, e.g. MM and lag, suffered under the influence of paopan. However there is a victim: frinckles. He left the path of rationality and fully dived into the parallel reality of baby shark, king shark, and soviet union pizzas.
    Spoiler : The meaning of life :

3. ISO #1303

4. ISO #1304

Quote Originally Posted by Marshmallow Marshall View Post
    But what the heck... You're reversing everything, Distorted is town and Magoroth was scum buddying him. Don't you know the "I buddy a townie to make me look more towny and to frame him post-mortem"?
    philosophy thought here....

do you really think magoroth a noob a normie would literally try to frame distorted THE DISTORTED WE KNOW?

5. ISO #1305

6. ISO #1306

7. ISO #1307

8. ISO #1308

uh yes that's what he's gonna do, after thinking about it... No votes = a tie between everyone, we random from anyone in a tie... NUUUU
    in that case i will vote sj. he would have to lynch himself as the god right? so this world s gonna be a "godless" world where everyone s free to do whatever they want! MOAR CRIMES
    Your signature shuld be "Too scummy to be scum!" :P
    Quote Originally Posted by PIayer View Post
    Hybrid... :weed: even his corpse is scummy

9. ISO #1309

gimme time till tomorrow to catch up, i ll have all my spare time reading this game
    it s 10:30 pm (gmt+3) rn
    and i arrive home from the school at around 2:30 pm to 3pm just to you know.
    -vote unvote
    Just so you get time, because Scv is gonna hammer & sickle you.
    it looks like many, e.g. MM and lag, suffered under the influence of paopan. However there is a victim: frinckles. He left the path of rationality and fully dived into the parallel reality of baby shark, king shark, and soviet union pizzas.

10. ISO #1310

Quote Originally Posted by Scvmurderer View Post
    I don't think any1 has trusted you distorted
    read my posts come on lol

11. ISO #1311

-vote unvote
    Just so you get time, because Scv is gonna hammer & sickle you.
    like a true commie?

12. ISO #1312

in that case i will vote sj. he would have to lynch himself as the god right? so this world s gonna be a "godless" world where everyone s free to do whatever they want! MOAR CRIMES
    trying to confuse people hmm protecting the obvious people that would be voted? 2/3 people are scum most likely.

Hybrid and Ratatoskr = last 2 scum.

13. ISO #1313

Quote Originally Posted by Distorted View Post
    really now? why is that?
    cause efekannn convinced me that you are scum based of his thoughts, he said that you play too desperate and determined but also explained all the people you defended and scumpainted afterwards youre not playing like town like you always would mate

14. ISO #1314

Quote Originally Posted by Blinkykannn07 View Post
    blink here i do not trust distorted anymore
    o.o really? Why? Just because I trust him now? AAAAAAAAAAAAA

15. ISO #1315

like a true commie?
    Stand up, all victims of oppression, for the tyrants fear your might! ^^

16. ISO #1316

omfg i just reazlied that trains are all made of iron and get the same amount of oil. they all get the same amount of the passangers. OMGO MGOM GOMG CHOO CLAN= COMMIE CLAN
    MUST ERADICATE THE COMMIE FOR BEST COMMIE TO BE DEAD COMMIE
    -vote scvmurderer

17. ISO #1317

18. ISO #1318

19. ISO #1319

nah that was still efe - blink would have given reason lol
    blink is a idiot too he thinks that you are better than ME?!?!?!!?? YOU ARE NOT SO GET LYNCHED AHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAH wait that would be targetting... you are also scum because of that meta sooooooooo AHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAh GET LYNCHED BOIIIIIIIIII

20. ISO #1320

Quote Originally Posted by Ratatoskr View Post
    Oh no you got us. gg.

@Ratatoskr check the night chat! WHAT TO DO TELL ME DA PLAN

21. ISO #1321

22. ISO #1322

23. ISO #1323

if we are not sure just everyone unvote, if we have no votes on anyone, sj will ask us in pm to who d oyou vote, the votes will still be revealed so do not vote again. Which it will make a no-lynch scnerio where no one dies and we just go on with d3
    What if a player posts scummy stuff in that 4 hours?
    You just said "no lynch plzzz".
    You also said that ***** (as Marlux said xd) is OP.

ooooh i can actually get revenge by scv this game just checked the player list
    SCVMurderer is just always seems scummy .
    Pointing out obvilious things = +scumpoints.

-vote The Godfather

Watch your mounth!
    I can also vote you.
    [SIGPIC]Why you hold cursor on my signature picture?[/SIGPIC] A very annoying SC2Mafia player.

24. ISO #1324

Oh no you got us. gg.

Your Sarcasm Sucks maybe its irony idk

Stand up, all victims of oppression, for the tyrants fear your might! ^^
    thats funny lol

omfg i just reazlied that trains are all made of iron and get the same amount of oil. they all get the same amount of the passangers. OMGO MGOM GOMG CHOO CLAN= COMMIE CLAN
    -vote scvmurderer
    be a man and vote with me

@Marshmallow Marshall

between ratatoskr, Ozy/hybrid, and Marluxion , what are the reads?
    Dont Forget Yourself Too

25. ISO #1325

26. ISO #1326

27. ISO #1327

Quote Originally Posted by Arsonist View Post
    What if a player posts scummy stuff in that 4 hours?
    You just said "no lynch plzzz".
    You also said that ***** (as Marlux said xd) is OP.

SCVMurderer is just always seems scummy .
    Pointing out obvilious things = +scumpoints.

-vote The Godfather

Watch your mounth!
    I can also vote you.
    screw you thats not obvious

28. ISO #1328

29. ISO #1329

@Marshmallow Marshall

between ratatoskr, Ozy/hybrid, and Marluxion , what are the reads?
    Rata? Kinda unsure atm, Schrödinger's scum. He had very valuable points, but nothing REALLY new to the game when I think about it. It's more like a fake logic guy who blends in perfectly but doesn't bring anything while looking clever and all.
    The Ozy slot is confusing. I don't know if Hybrid is just going trolly or being a SCUM. The nobody votes was obviously shitty lol.
    Marlux? Town read, wouldn't lynch. I have 0 information on his meta though.

30. ISO #1330

so from my bets --- efe, hybrid, rata will vote me - if 1 other votes me SCV hammers... that's where it is at right now.

Hybrid + rata are last scum

Efe just thinks there is so deep plot going on and is scared of being "outplayed", but the thing is efe, if you are sitting here reading me as scum and i come town end of game, isnt that the same thing? =P I won't believe for a second if you try to claim "it was all part of my plan" -- we have enough info right now to win the game in 1 or at worst 2 days. I believe we can end it today.

31. ISO #1331

so from my bets --- efe, hybrid, rata will vote me - if 1 other votes me SCV hammers... that's where it is at right now.

Efe just thinks there is so deep plot going on and is scared of being "outplayed", but the thing is efe, if you are sitting here reading me as scum and i come town end of game, isnt that the same thing? =P I won't believe for a second if you try to claim "it was all part of my plan" -- we have enough info right now to win the game in 1 or at worst 2 days. I believe we can end it today.
    DUDE I VE TOLD YOU ABOUT BUSSING, IT SHOULDNT HAVE BEEN THAT EARLY

32. ISO #1332

i hate this guy he hurt me where it was the most painful

33. ISO #1333

Quote Originally Posted by Blinkykannn07 View Post
    Your Sarcasm Sucks maybe its irony idk

thats funny lol

be a man and vote with me

Dont Forget Yourself Too
    Well, the sarcasm is strange... I think a scum wouldn't stay here and say "ouuuuhhhhh im so scared". Not at this point of the game. SCHRODINGERS SCUM!!!!

It's the internationale first line if u didnt know :P

trying to gather votes? o.O

tsk tsk tsk

34. ISO #1334

35. ISO #1335

You know what? GONNA DO AN ISO ON YOU XD

36. ISO #1336

well, who would you read as susp
    What are you reads on everyone?
    Ehhh, I haven't really gotten over the fact that Arsonist OMGBUS'd Magoroth and let Scvmurderer bring down the hammer while most of us were asleep. I was worried it would happen which is why I told Magoroth to put a vote up on Arsonist bc he was already at L2, and Arsonist placed the vote knowing what Scv would do. I was expecting Magoroth to flip town, which was going to fuel a whole bunch of accusations towards Arsonist, but I was wrong and my whole plan there is no longer viable. You have been a bit scummy since the day started, which is why I voted for you. At least, I feel your reasoning for why you suspect me is bad (hate to sound like Arsonist here, but I do) and you've said a few things that seem scummy. I'm giving you a decent amount of scumpoints specifically for the OMGBUS and WIFOMs though, and while neither MM or Blink have given evidence on the you directing Magoroth thing one way or the other, I'm a bit inclined to side with the accuser.

Other than that I don't really have a whole lot to go off of. I trusted Ozy. Hybrid is basically an older efekannn it seems and it remains to be seen whether or not I'll continue to trust him.

37. ISO #1337

yeah, this is trying to throw confusion into the game
    -vote hybrid

I'm pretty sure ur goal is to get everything as far from that lynch as possible - and trying to make it a confusing troll/shitfest.
    hybrid is right now "agreeing" with efekannn because he knows if he agrees with efekannn, efe will vote with him. he is currently "recruiting" efe's trust.

@Blinkykannn07 hybrid is literally playing you right now =P

38. ISO #1338

39. ISO #1339

yeah, this is trying to throw confusion into the game
    -vote hybrid

I'm pretty sure ur goal is to get everything as far from that lynch as possible - and trying to make it a confusing troll/shitfest.
    CONGRATULATIONS YOU'VE REALIZED WHAT I WAS UPTO!
    so what? you think everyone s gonna suddenly vote into a man that just came into the battleground? dont think so.

40. ISO #1340

Ehhh, I haven't really gotten over the fact that Arsonist OMGBUS'd Magoroth and let Scvmurderer bring down the hammer while most of us were asleep. I was worried it would happen which is why I told Magoroth to put a vote up on Arsonist bc he was already at L2, and Arsonist placed the vote knowing what Scv would do. I was expecting Magoroth to flip town, which was going to fuel a whole bunch of accusations towards Arsonist, but I was wrong and my whole plan there is no longer viable. You have been a bit scummy since the day started, which is why I voted for you. At least, I feel your reasoning for why you suspect me is bad (hate to sound like Arsonist here, but I do) and you've said a few things that seem scummy. I'm giving you a decent amount of scumpoints specifically for the OMGBUS and WIFOMs though, and while neither MM or Blink have given evidence on the you directing Magoroth thing one way or the other, I'm a bit inclined to side with the accuser.

Other than that I don't really have a whole lot to go off of. I trusted Ozy. Hybrid is basically an older efekannn it seems and it remains to be seen whether or not I'll continue to trust him.
    that moment when you realize that hybrid is younger than me

41. ISO #1341

no, hybrid usually plays seriously. He just won the forum mafia 1 year championship thing. He is not a "troll" player. He is right now trlling to cause confusiong, and siding with efekannn to recruit his vote, he does this almost every game with efe. and efe seems to fall for it repeatdely. thats why hybrid always says "leave efe to me".

42. ISO #1342

hybrid is right now "agreeing" with efekannn because he knows if he agrees with efekannn, efe will vote with him. he is currently "recruiting" efe's trust.

@Blinkykannn07 hybrid is literally playing you right now =P
    i know but he wont be able to actually recruit me i still have some trolling from eu that would actually lie to myself and then make hybrid evil for helping me too much

you remember what i said once in a after game mafia chat right?

43. ISO #1343

no, hybrid usually plays seriously. He just won the forum mafia 1 year championship thing. He is not a "troll" player. He is right now trlling to cause confusiong, and siding with efekannn to recruit his vote, he does this almost every game with efe. and efe seems to fall for it repeatdely. thats why hybrid always says "leave efe to me".
    im always scum remember? im good enough to dodge him if i'd want to

44. ISO #1344

45. ISO #1345

or maybe its just a dream a ptsd from the whole survivor thing... i never lynched any survivors intentionally anymore as mayor and im scared af... I BLAME ARROW FOR BEING A TERRIBLE STAFF!

46. ISO #1346

47. ISO #1347

48. ISO #1348

49. ISO #1349

gimme time till tomorrow to catch up, i ll have all my spare time reading this game
    it s 10:30 pm (gmt+3) rn
    and i arrive home from the school at around 2:30 pm to 3pm just to you know.
    Okay
    oh btw for those to you dont know, i m always on the forums since my phone is always on the forums. shw it just shows there. as well as i might as well be alt tabbing right there so yeah.
    Excuses for AFK before it happens :P
    BULLSHIT BULLSHIT BULLSHIT stupid plan, you're not stupid, you're scummy. +2 scumpoints
    it s not like sj's gonna random kill if we were not to vote whatsoever, right? @SuperJack
    ooooh i can actually get revenge by scv this game just checked the player list
    Shitpost fest?
    yes shitpost
    like a true commie?
    The Internationale ideal unites the human race!
    -vote scvmurderer
    Ay im in that clan too lol damn turkeys
    https://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/showth...less-ll/page27
    @Ratatoskr check the night chat! WHAT TO DO TELL ME DA PLAN
    WIFOM lol stop that pls
    I just realized something... SHITPOST = SITHPOST! SCUM SCUM SCUM

Seriously though, YOU'RE SCUMMY AF atm. Try to post meaningful stuff and read :P

50. ISO #1350

lol ok let's end this game.

Vote hybrid and end it. NEXT GAME! lol
    and also, don t you think that i didn't realize that you are trying to get attention off you while using my weak and trolly momentum that iv e intentionally did. What a poor strategy distorted. I m not sure if you really are trying to survive that you even get down to the my bait of my trolling.

First of, i was trying to win time to read all those bs posts. it ll take prolly about a good 5 hours or so. So that s what i was trying to do with trolling.
    Anyway my point is, my trolling was intentional. I saw the pressure on you and made a trap that would you put the pressure on me(or try to do) or just go ahead and sit and watch my trolly moments of the game.
    The previous post you ve made about me was "seems fair, i ll let you read the game"
    then when i ve suddenly started to make trolly posts you ve immidetly went hard on me which is ultra suspicous. after i ve completly read up the game and ii get scum vibes fromyou, i m voting you and i ll be pretty sure that you are the scum of this game.