Page 7 of 35 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 17 ... LastLast
  1. ISO #301

2. ISO #302

3. ISO #303

4. ISO #304

5. ISO #305

Re: S-FM Black Flag Nightless ll

Quote Originally Posted by Marluxion View Post
    Good evening! I'm usually nocturnal, so I'll be posting more overnight.
    I just got done catching up on the thread. My earliest scum read was on @Ratatoskr early on (started with a super LAMIST post #27.)
    Keeping this in mind, I don't want to place my vote on Ratatoskr- As ratatoskr is actually voting for people. Willingness to vote early is usually Town Indicative.

I'm going to vote my second hardest scum read (of tha actives.)
    -Vote Marshmallow Marshall
    You feel to me like scum trying to pocket a town. (Rata) Feel free to defend yourself, my early scumreads could be wrong.
    Oh, here you come!

Okay, apparently you don't know how to vote :P it's [vote] Marshmallow Marshall [/ vote] without spaces between stuff.
    I townread Rata for his reads and his willingness to make the game move foward, and for everyone is throwing potatoes at him.

Now um, there's no defense to provide to that :P we are just having the same points of view, that doesn't mean we're scum together. Scums wouldn't be that obvious. When so much buddying happens between two players, and that it is so efficient, the two players are usually both Town.
    Quote Originally Posted by The Lawyer View Post
    Besides your lamp and your refridgerators, do you find anyone else suspicious?
    Quote Originally Posted by oliverz144 View Post
    it looks like many, e.g. MM and lag, suffered under the influence of paopan. However there is a victim: frinckles. He left the path of rationality and fully dived into the parallel reality of baby shark, king shark, and soviet union pizzas.
    Spoiler : The meaning of life :

6. ISO #306

-vote Marshmallow Marshall

I somehow managed to goof it again. Lel. third times the charm!
    and at the top of the thread there is a button that says "Vote Count" it shows whre all the current votes are. after u cast a vote its a good idea to check that just ot make sure the vote went through, and when some people vote sometimes they put a diff letter or something to "fake vote" so always check to make sure the votes are there.

7. ISO #307

Quote Originally Posted by Distorted View Post
    wow common dude, hes new here be nice!
    Oh fuck off. I'm not going to treat someone I just met someone else just because I've been around them longer, or they've been a part of the community for a shorter amount of time. Just like I'm not being particularly friendly to you even though I would consider us friends. This be a mafia game, deal with it.

8. ISO #308

9. ISO #309

10. ISO #310

11. ISO #311

no, i see people who do not contribute early usually never catch up and leads us to scenarios of "gambling" on whether to lynch them or not later.
    True, but then if we're wrong it just gives nothing but a dead Townie.
    it looks like many, e.g. MM and lag, suffered under the influence of paopan. However there is a victim: frinckles. He left the path of rationality and fully dived into the parallel reality of baby shark, king shark, and soviet union pizzas.

12. ISO #312

Quote Originally Posted by Marshmallow Marshall View Post
    Oh, here you come!

Okay, apparently you don't know how to vote :P it's [vote] Marshmallow Marshall [/ vote] without spaces between stuff.
    I townread Rata for his reads and his willingness to make the game move foward, and for everyone is throwing potatoes at him.

Now um, there's no defense to provide to that :P we are just having the same points of view, that doesn't mean we're scum together. Scums wouldn't be that obvious. When so much buddying happens between two players, and that it is so efficient, the two players are usually both Town.
    well i have a scum/town read on rata right now.

Scum part is at the beginning i felt he was following trains to potentially help lead to a mis-lynch. That was my purpose of a lot of the trolling at the beginning, to see if the scum may try to take advantage and fast train some1.

Town part is because he is pressing a lot of different people, bringing people to reveal info, which i usually see as a pro town move. As you said, keeps the game going.

13. ISO #313

Quote Originally Posted by Ratatoskr View Post
    Oh fuck off. I'm not going to treat someone I just met someone else just because I've been around them longer, or they've been a part of the community for a shorter amount of time. Just like I'm not being particularly friendly to you even though I would consider us friends. This be a mafia game, deal with it.
    Yes, I'm fine with this. I'm never going to call an argument invalid or try to counter it by saying it should be nicer. Biting our tongue won't help us find the scum.

14. ISO #314

-vote Marshmallow Marshall

I somehow managed to goof it again. Lel. third times the charm!
    Yay! You voted correctly! But... you voted me. :P

15. ISO #315

Quote Originally Posted by Scvmurderer View Post
    Stop trying to buddy ppl distorted it makes u susp like MM and rata are
    Bookmark that, #309

16. ISO #316

17. ISO #317

I'm 90% sure he and I were just having a misunderstanding.

@Ratatoskr
    What are your thoughts on the possibility of MM Being scum, as i pitched?
    I mean, it's definitely possible. I'm just not getting a super scummy read off of him just yet. I'm all ears if anyone wants to pursue it though.

18. ISO #318

19. ISO #319

20. ISO #320

well i have a scum/town read on rata right now.

Scum part is at the beginning i felt he was following trains to potentially help lead to a mis-lynch. That was my purpose of a lot of the trolling at the beginning, to see if the scum may try to take advantage and fast train some1.

Town part is because he is pressing a lot of different people, bringing people to reveal info, which i usually see as a pro town move. As you said, keeps the game going.
    Why I townread him, more precisely, is that scums will focus on players to get them lynched, instead of scumhunt, aka pushing a little bit everyone to see who's the bad guy.

21. ISO #321

22. ISO #322

[votetwotimes]Distorted[/voteninetimes]

23. ISO #323

24. ISO #324

25. ISO #325

26. ISO #326

also @Marluxion can you answer the quoted questions?
    I've played a shitton of SC2 Mafia (The SC2 Arcade Map.) I haven't played in years, though. Played Town of Salem quite a bit upon release. Currently, I'm one of the Community Guides on Throne of Lies and I frequently play Forum Mafia/FoL on the Throne of Lies forum.

27. ISO #327

28. ISO #328

29. ISO #329

OzyWho
    Ratatoskr
    Blinkykannn07 (gotta wait to see blink's posts before raising him, but if it was only Efekannn I'd put that slot in 1st place)
    Marluxion
    Magoroth
    Scvmurderer
    Distorted

And the AFKs are AFK.

30. ISO #330

I already addressed the 30% thing in the first post I made.

I am against that. Lynches are a GREAT way to gain info in this setup, it's actually how you form reads later in the game. I'm seeing again the painting, lol.

but, I am seriously down for the lynch of an inactive at EoD if we have nothing else.
    yes, and lynching an AFKer does give a lot of information due to if he is scum we can read who did not want that lynch. we can see who agrees and who does not.

Right now if either Rata or MM get lynched and flip scum - Arsonist and Soviet become top suspects since both are opposed to the idea, and those are the 2 innactives left. (im sure soviet will be back up, but arsonist not sure of).

And if Arsonist or Soviet now turn out to be scum vice versa.

31. ISO #331

but, I am seriously down for the lynch of an inactive at EoD if we have nothing else.
    I feel like you're trying to save your ass right now

32. ISO #332

OzyWho
    Ratatoskr
    Blinkykannn07 (gotta wait to see blink's posts before raising him, but if it was only Efekannn I'd put that slot in 1st place)
    Marluxion
    Magoroth
    Scvmurderer
    Distorted

And the AFKs are AFK.
    that was both blink and efekannn, not just efekannn the whole time.

33. ISO #333

yes, and lynching an AFKer does give a lot of information due to if he is scum we can read who did not want that lynch. we can see who agrees and who does not.

Right now if either Rata or MM get lynched and flip scum - Arsonist and Soviet become top suspects since both are opposed to the idea, and those are the 2 innactives left. (im sure soviet will be back up, but arsonist not sure of).

Superpainter! He PAINTS! He LYNCHES! Is it a bird? A plane? NO! IT'S SUPERPAINTER! *gets splashed with paint*

34. ISO #334

I feel like you're trying to save your ass right now
    save it from what? im not in any danger. ALSO this idea has been mentioned in previous games with you and you seemed to be FOR the idea when you were town. Now you want to leave the afks? every game i have played so far the town has really wanted to lynch afks, and evils not - due to evils can always scapegoat AFKs when needed or delay votes because of them. I want to prevent any of that BS from happening this game. im very susp of you now for not even considering this a good idea.

35. ISO #335

You're kinda giving 4 targets on 10 to be top suspects. It's a mass paint ceremony.

36. ISO #336

No scum team wants a fully active, cooperating town. that is what i want to try and get going on this. eliminating AFKs early eliminates any of that gambling BS later and null read slots, which usually turn out to be scum (with hte exception of suntax) but suntax also led the game into the shitter because of that. so much discussion on some1 who had 0 posts, and eventually helped contribute to the loss of the game.

37. ISO #337

38. ISO #338

You're kinda giving 4 targets on 10 to be top suspects. It's a mass paint ceremony.
    4 targets? Arsonist, and Soviet? and most likely Soviet will be coming back. we have 2 days and already ur nervious about, im guessing Arsonist, not showing up on time.

2 targets. please explain why its doubled? lol

39. ISO #339

save it from what? im not in any danger. ALSO this idea has been mentioned in previous games with you and you seemed to be FOR the idea when you were town. Now you want to leave the afks? every game i have played so far the town has really wanted to lynch afks, and evils not - due to evils can always scapegoat AFKs when needed or delay votes because of them. I want to prevent any of that BS from happening this game. im very susp of you now for not even considering this a good idea.
    Hm, I have probably been ok with AFK lynches in rolecall situations with night actions and night kills. However, this is NOT a setup like this. We need to gather information from lynches, not to random lynch an AFK, especially since most of us are Europeans, including me. I'm nocturnal though, so you still see me here even if its over 2 AM lol. But Arsonist is Russian, timezones... Idk about Soviet though, but he just hasn't showed up AT ALL. I checked the online guys bar at bottom of page. So you'll stop turning this to your advantage to paint me furthermore. You're a suspect atm.

40. ISO #340

4 targets? Arsonist, and Soviet? and most likely Soviet will be coming back. we have 2 days and already ur nervious about, im guessing Arsonist, not showing up on time.

2 targets. please explain why its doubled? lol
    Because of the "and vice versa", if me/rata flip scum it's arsonist/soviet. I'm not nervous, I'm arguing lol.

41. ISO #341

Hm, I have probably been ok with AFK lynches in rolecall situations with night actions and night kills. However, this is NOT a setup like this. We need to gather information from lynches, not to random lynch an AFK, especially since most of us are Europeans, including me. I'm nocturnal though, so you still see me here even if its over 2 AM lol. But Arsonist is Russian, timezones... Idk about Soviet though, but he just hasn't showed up AT ALL. I checked the online guys bar at bottom of page. So you'll stop turning this to your advantage to paint me furthermore. You're a suspect atm.
    days are 48 hours? your argument for not being able to show up in 48 hours is invalid. usually you would push for replaces or something, but you seem to be straight defending against that idea. You doubled the amount of AFK targets - once again IT IS NOT RANDOM - we get lots of info in that process ESPECIALLY if they are scum - and ignoring the fact of HOW MUCH DAMAGE AFKS DO. Scums love AFKs. that is it. you now seeming to not care if AFKs are in the game I find suspcious.

42. ISO #342

Why do you think everyone is town MM?

Everyone?

Town?

Really now?
    re-read the post. Till the end.

43. ISO #343

If some1 is AFK or barely posting 1 or 2 posts in 48 hours - i move for a lynch.

You have also failed to address that these posts and discussion and agreeing on that would be a great way to get AFKs to START TALKING - you are ignoring the benefits of even this becoming a "possible thing" and shutting down anything we can get with it.

44. ISO #344

OzyWho
    Ratatoskr
    Marluxion
    Magoroth
    Scvmurderer
    Distorted

And the AFKs are AFK.
    Well, at first glance it seems you only have people under Town. Were you actually trying to use it as a spectrum to say who is more town and who is more scummy? If so, it seems more or less random.

45. ISO #345

days are 48 hours? your argument for not being able to show up in 48 hours is invalid. usually you would push for replaces or something, but you seem to be straight defending against that idea. You doubled the amount of AFK targets - once again IT IS NOT RANDOM - we get lots of info in that process ESPECIALLY if they are scum - and ignoring the fact of HOW MUCH DAMAGE AFKS DO. Scums love AFKs. that is it. you now seeming to not care if AFKs are in the game I find suspcious.
    I never said they couldn't show up for 48h, word twister. What's suspicious is wanting to lynch "AFKs" when we're 3 hours into the game, you filthy scum. The perfect scapegoats.

Don't tell me it wasn't a mass painting ceremony, you literally painted four guys at once lol.

46. ISO #346

Well, at first glance it seems you only have people under Town. Were you actually trying to use it as a spectrum to say who is more town and who is more scummy? If so, it seems more or less random.
    I just didn't want to waste time putting colors on names... Do I look like I townread Distorted??? Lol.

47. ISO #347

Because of the "and vice versa", if me/rata flip scum it's arsonist/soviet. I'm not nervous, I'm arguing lol.
    lol you are making these posts into absolutes....and only a sith deals in absolutes!

if arsonist flips scum, im looking at you and rata. not going to lynch both off that, but i would bet 1 of you, or some1 else not agreeing for that idea, would be scum. anyone FOR that idea (if they were scum) would be agreeing to lynch another scum...i don't see that being plausible. If you are scum right now i would definitely push arsonist or soviet for more info due to what you are doing is defending both of them. so i would guess 1 of them would be scum.

I don't think you would be pushing this hard if it was soviet, because soviet will probably show up. I think you are nervous about Arsonist being active and getting lynched pretty quickly. Also, if we lynch a scum D1 I think we win correct? so I think that idea would terrify the evils if its right now almost being agreed on a 50/50 of their loss on D1, and if arsonist IS the scum, more like a 80% 20% between the two of them. (due to soviet most likely becoming active)

48. ISO #348

If some1 is AFK or barely posting 1 or 2 posts in 48 hours - i move for a lynch.

You have also failed to address that these posts and discussion and agreeing on that would be a great way to get AFKs to START TALKING - you are ignoring the benefits of even this becoming a "possible thing" and shutting down anything we can get with it.
    I feel like we're gonna get in misunderstandings with this. Game has started since THREE HOURS. AFKs will talk when they'll wake up lol, stop going mad xD

49. ISO #349

50. ISO #350

lol you are making these posts into absolutes....and only a sith deals in absolutes!

if arsonist flips scum, im looking at you and rata. not going to lynch both off that, but i would bet 1 of you, or some1 else not agreeing for that idea, would be scum. anyone FOR that idea (if they were scum) would be agreeing to lynch another scum...i don't see that being plausible. If you are scum right now i would definitely push arsonist or soviet for more info due to what you are doing is defending both of them. so i would guess 1 of them would be scum.

I don't think you would be pushing this hard if it was soviet, because soviet will probably show up. I think you are nervous about Arsonist being active and getting lynched pretty quickly. Also, if we lynch a scum D1 I think we win correct? so I think that idea would terrify the evils if its right now almost being agreed on a 50/50 of their loss on D1, and if arsonist IS the scum, more like a 80% 20% between the two of them. (due to soviet most likely becoming active)
    What the heck... Arsonist's meta has always been active (and shitposty), and Soviet usually more reserved. Also, town wins if scums have 1 member and scums win if town has 3 members. You didn't even read setup