S-FM 244: SC2Mafia 1.0 - Page 13
Register

User Tag List

Page 13 of 21 FirstFirst ... 3 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 ... LastLast
  1. ISO #601

2. ISO #602

Re: S-FM SC2Mafia 1.0

First, Scv is afk so he might get replaced. Therefore I think we should change our focus / votes to another person.

Second, I'll analyze the votes that are on me (or would have been, if people learnt how to spell names correctly. I don't fucking know how almost everyone writes "Grylander" instead of "Gyrlander".

Quote Originally Posted by Hybrid View Post
    -vote Gyrlander
    i kinda agree with distorted tbh, gyrlander s afking and just appearing when he s in trouble kind of behaviour is kinda bs, here goes my vote
    I've already proven this is wrong, I return when I feel like it (basically when I have free time) and not when I'm in trouble, basically BECAUSE I'VE NEVER BEEN IN TROUBLE. Plus, would it be wrong if I returned when I'm in trouble? Would it be better and townish for you if I didn't come, be 90% afk and let you guys lynch me or either just wait for me getting replaced? Pls. The only ""answer"" you have provided to try to explain your vote is:

Quote Originally Posted by Hybrid
    nope you ve only rejected in a flithy and lying way, you still are doing what you are planing to do.
    Could you explain what the fuck do you mean? If I've rejected in a lying way do the world a favour and copy the post IN WHICH I HAVE LIED and then explain why is it so. Just saying something without backing it with an explanation is the same as not saying anything.

Quote Originally Posted by Efekannn02 View Post
    im hybrid and i lie alot time to get distorted

-vote Gyrlander

Efekannn02 said distorted is scum and gyrlander is comfirmed town i believe him so i vote distorted up i hope sarcasm or irony wont ruin it
    Well, what can I comment on this post? This shitposting guy just voted me pretending to be Distorted, didn't explain his vote, etc. But, can we scum-read this guy for doing this? He's just so random that he can do whatever the fuck he wants and we would only say "oh, it's just Effe being Effe", well for now on I'm quite keen on thinking you're either a) Agent trying to get town read and do whatever the fuck you want b) Scum claiming to know that Blink visited Rumox, which was kinda obvious it would happen considering he revealed as Doctor and proposed a healing chain first.

c) You're dumb. Probably this option.

Quote Originally Posted by Soviet_Love View Post
    -vote Gyrlander
    You've almost 100% confirmed yourself Bus Driver and therefore I should think your vote is genuine. Then, can you explain it? You literally DIDN'T SAY ANYTHING AND JUST VOTED ME. Do you understand that this is what is fucking the game? Either unvote me or explain why the fuck you voted or you'll be just garbage as the others.

Quote Originally Posted by Noz_Bugz View Post
    -vote Grylander

seems the most scummy to me.
    Well, more or less like Soviet_Love. He just voted me, claimed that I was the scummiest player for him and left. Such a nice attitude. You fuck better come back and unvote me or explain why the fuck you voted me. If you don't, it will basically show you don't give a fuck about the game. Basically because you have minimum posts and just vote someone to try to seem that you're actually carefully reading the game. Well, you haven't convinced me.

Thank you Anonymous Donor

3. ISO #603

-vote Noz_Bugz

Considering Effe is probably getting ignored, Hybrid is Non-Mafia (probably) and Soviet_Love is confirmed BD I would recommend voting this guy for the reasons are explained in my post above. He just comes, votes and leaves and hasn't contributed basically anything. Also, we don't know if he's Crier so don't try to use that as a way of protecting him. Thank you.

Thank you Anonymous Donor

4. ISO #604

Quote Originally Posted by Gyrlander View Post
    -vote Noz_Bugz

Considering Effe is probably getting ignored, Hybrid is Non-Mafia (probably) and Soviet_Love is confirmed BD I would recommend voting this guy for the reasons are explained in my post above. He just comes, votes and leaves and hasn't contributed basically anything. Also, we don't know if he's Crier so don't try to use that as a way of protecting him. Thank you.
    I'm ok with this vote, we share the same reason for labelling Noz as scum. I'd like to hear more from other players before casting my final vote of the day but my timezone doesn't really allow it.

@Distorted you have been quiet for awhile. What are your thoughts?

5. ISO #605

Also.

Hybrid's reason to vote Gyrlander was Distorted's vote on Gyrlander to pressure him for more info. That was 10 pages ago and Distorted hasn't posted since.

Hybrid took a very long time to confirm a BD, only after the BD revealed himself did he confirm being bussed and even then, he posted a few times before the confirmation. Once Hybrid followed Distorted's vote.. Efekannn, Soviet and Noz_Bugz quickly followed this vote.

Distorted doesn't seem to be the central figure in this voting pattern, it's Hybrid. There is a video on YouTube of a guy dancing by himself at a musical festival and shortly more and more people trickle in. Some people credit the original dancer as being the leader of the movement, however it was actually the 2nd person to join him. The second person was the one to give others confidence to join in. If we apply this to this situation, Hybrid is the point of focus.

Thoughts:

Hybrid (Neutral?) jumped on a safe vote from 10 pages ago. Efekannn who honestly might as well be slotted as a Jester every game follows this vote. Soviet (Bus Driver) thinking Hybrid is a safe bet for surviving a Mafia hit due to the bus swap, follows Hybrid. Noz_Bug also jumps onto this vote train.

This all started because Hybrid dug up a reason to vote Gyrlander from 10 pages ago, which simply was a pressure vote to talk.

6. ISO #606

7. ISO #607

Soviet is not confirmed Bus Driver until blink and I can both confirm it (to eliminate the chance of one us being mafia). We are the only people claiming town protection roles hence being the most trustworthy, UNLESS the crier reveals himself tonight.

At the moment due to a lot of AFK I can only gauge my opinion on the active people. Off that voting pattern I have all the voters of Gyrlander scum listed.

8. ISO #608

9. ISO #609

First, Scv is afk so he might get replaced. Therefore I think we should change our focus / votes to another person.

Second, I'll analyze the votes that are on me (or would have been, if people learnt how to spell names correctly. I don't fucking know how almost everyone writes "Grylander" instead of "Gyrlander".

I've already proven this is wrong, I return when I feel like it (basically when I have free time) and not when I'm in trouble, basically BECAUSE I'VE NEVER BEEN IN TROUBLE. Plus, would it be wrong if I returned when I'm in trouble? Would it be better and townish for you if I didn't come, be 90% afk and let you guys lynch me or either just wait for me getting replaced? Pls. The only ""answer"" you have provided to try to explain your vote is:

Could you explain what the fuck do you mean? If I've rejected in a lying way do the world a favour and copy the post IN WHICH I HAVE LIED and then explain why is it so. Just saying something without backing it with an explanation is the same as not saying anything.

Well, what can I comment on this post? This shitposting guy just voted me pretending to be Distorted, didn't explain his vote, etc. But, can we scum-read this guy for doing this? He's just so random that he can do whatever the fuck he wants and we would only say "oh, it's just Effe being Effe", well for now on I'm quite keen on thinking you're either a) Agent trying to get town read and do whatever the fuck you want b) Scum claiming to know that Blink visited Rumox, which was kinda obvious it would happen considering he revealed as Doctor and proposed a healing chain first.

c) You're dumb. Probably this option.

You've almost 100% confirmed yourself Bus Driver and therefore I should think your vote is genuine. Then, can you explain it? You literally DIDN'T SAY ANYTHING AND JUST VOTED ME. Do you understand that this is what is fucking the game? Either unvote me or explain why the fuck you voted or you'll be just garbage as the others.

Well, more or less like Soviet_Love. He just voted me, claimed that I was the scummiest player for him and left. Such a nice attitude. You fuck better come back and unvote me or explain why the fuck you voted me. If you don't, it will basically show you don't give a fuck about the game. Basically because you have minimum posts and just vote someone to try to seem that you're actually carefully reading the game. Well, you haven't convinced me.
    I Can Only Pick c) But If We Could Change Agent To Detective On a) Then I Would Pick It lol
    I Like Ice Cream

10. ISO #610

11. ISO #611

Quote Originally Posted by rumox View Post
    Soviet is not confirmed Bus Driver until blink and I can both confirm it (to eliminate the chance of one us being mafia). We are the only people claiming town protection roles hence being the most trustworthy, UNLESS the crier reveals himself tonight.

At the moment due to a lot of AFK I can only gauge my opinion on the active people. Off that voting pattern I have all the voters of Gyrlander scum listed.
    K.
    Quote Originally Posted by Marshmallow Marshall View Post
    Your signature shuld be "Too scummy to be scum!" :P
    Quote Originally Posted by PIayer View Post
    Hybrid... :weed: even his corpse is scummy

12. ISO #612

13. ISO #613

Quote Originally Posted by Dunna View Post
    Well yeah, guess i should not be a lurker...
    dunna lemme help you, what do you think about the players so far? Think it as a normal mafia game.
    If you ve missed the claims here are them:
    efe det
    soviet bd
    rumox doc
    blink doc

14. ISO #614

15. ISO #615

Yeah, and thanks for showing the claims for me, but well yeah this is my first forum mafia game ever, so yeah, i need some time to feel myself comfortable. some time as in a few games. I will look back on the topic when i will be able to, and maybe i will make some opinions on the matter as well.

16. ISO #616

Yeah, and thanks for showing the claims for me, but well yeah this is my first forum mafia game ever, so yeah, i need some time to feel myself comfortable. some time as in a few games. I will look back on the topic when i will be able to, and maybe i will make some opinions on the matter as well.
    don t worryyyyyy, just shit post a lil bit then u may be all serious.

17. ISO #617

Im curious do we have enough evidence against anyone for a lynch i have my speculations/hunches but no hard evidence and the lack of contribution from some people annoys the fuck out of me and i would possibly be up for lynching one of them, in the mod i tend to find the quiet ones ruen out evil more often then not

18. ISO #618

Quote Originally Posted by blinkskater View Post
    Im curious do we have enough evidence against anyone for a lynch i have my speculations/hunches but no hard evidence and the lack of contribution from some people annoys the fuck out of me and i would possibly be up for lynching one of them, in the mod i tend to find the quiet ones ruen out evil more often then not
    that's why im voting bugz. no contribution but happy to vote someone

19. ISO #619

20. ISO #620

21. ISO #621

22. ISO #622

23. ISO #623

24. ISO #624

I dont have to provide every reason i have to vote someone at the first go, and stop using this as your shield. You are only trying to redirect the push over you by voting Noz_bugz .
    As i said it s your scum meta to do that. YOU ARE ONLY TALKING WHEN SOMEONE ASKS OR PRESSURES YOU. OTHERWISE YOU ARE JUST AFKING OR NOT CONTRIBUTING AS BEST AS U COULD HAVE. YOU DIDN'T EVEN TRY TO PRESSURE THE PERSON YOU SAID "SCUMMY"

25. ISO #625

Quote Originally Posted by blinkskater View Post
    @naz eho do you think is the most scummish besides the AFK ppl
    i'm not sure how i feel about gyrlander's responses to everything. like yeah he is responding and trying to argue his innocence like a true townie but as hybrid just said, he is only talking when pressured. so what do you guys think about his jailed claim? is it true? is it a kidnapper? should we have a lynch today so theres no jailing/kidnapping?

sorry i didn't post much in the past few hours i was kind of hoping some of the afkers would contribute. today is super bowl day so i'll probs be on my phone trying to reply. we have about 8.5hr until end of day guys!

like @Dunna please u can do better than that at least. i remember my first FM game too and i was like uhh what the fuck do i post i'm a citizen. there was no night, it was just a one day one lynch. i guess we need to get some conversation going with him so @Dunna please give me your scum reads? or town? just what do you think about anyone? what are you getting from people's posts?

26. ISO #626

@naz

This is his read on efe when I tried to engage him to the game

Well, i know Efekannn02 since a long time, and he knows me too, so yeah, this is my 2 cents on him. But, you guys just can call me Not-At-Home, just like the Omertas did in Fallout New Vegas for Mr.House.
    Complete refusal to give a read on him, when a lot of us were labelling efe as scum

27. ISO #627

@naz

This is his read on efe when I tried to engage him to the game

Complete refusal to give a read on him, when a lot of us were labelling efe as scum
    lol gyrlander gave him plus town points for that he said 10/10 contribution

////
    i was typing this before it notified me of a new post:
    if we do lynch, i'd be down to lynch noz or dunna or even gyr if we really have to. i'm wondering if scv will really be replaced. last game SJ never replaced suntax which was awful.

RULE FROM THIS SETUP:
    4. Minimum of 5 posts per game day.

@SuperJack Scv hasn't met this quota
    plz replace

28. ISO #628

Quote Originally Posted by naz View Post
    i'm not sure how i feel about gyrlander's responses to everything. like yeah he is responding and trying to argue his innocence like a true townie but as hybrid just said, he is only talking when pressured. so what do you guys think about his jailed claim? is it true? is it a kidnapper? should we have a lynch today so theres no jailing/kidnapping?

sorry i didn't post much in the past few hours i was kind of hoping some of the afkers would contribute. today is super bowl day so i'll probs be on my phone trying to reply. we have about 8.5hr until end of day guys!

like @Dunna please u can do better than that at least. i remember my first FM game too and i was like uhh what the fuck do i post i'm a citizen. there was no night, it was just a one day one lynch. i guess we need to get some conversation going with him so @Dunna please give me your scum reads? or town? just what do you think about anyone? what are you getting from people's posts?
    tbh, now that you ve said it, if it s a jailor, efe can't be detective therefore he s scum actually. Why? Thats, cuz of this:
    2x prot=blink rumox
    any=soviet(bd)
    killing and invest=mm and vig
    so there s only 1 spot left for either jailor or detective.

We may actually want jailor to reveal if he doesn t reveal he s most probably kidnapper which makes gyrlander town as well

29. ISO #629

30. ISO #630

That'd actually make sense tho, kidnapper kidnaps gyrl, efe is det seems more real to me tbh.
    Jailor reveal or else we ll accept you as kidnapper

31. ISO #631

should i move my vote before i afk?
    what if gyrlander is a neutral killing role and since he was "jailed" he couldn't kill?
    maybe this is why he is so angry is because the pressure is all on him already and he couldn't have any fun ; ( ?
    possible, tho if it s a jailor, efe s scum and gyrlander still is not confirmed non mafia. I dont think maf would have kidnap his own member

32. ISO #632

33. ISO #633

ok thank fuck you guys finally clued on i have been sitting on this for almost 48 hours

Town Government (Crier) Hybrid*
    Town Investigative (Detective) Arsonist
    Town Killing (Vigilante) Marshmallow
    Town Protective (Doctor) Blinkskater
    Town Protective (Doctor) Rumox
    Town Any (Detective) Efekannn02
    Town Any (Bus Driver) Soviet_Love
    Citizen Hybrid*
    Citizen ???
    Any Neutral (???) Hybrid*

This role list is based on if everyone is being truthful
    *indicates that this player has not claimed a role, however because of a claim, he cannot be mafia

Day 2:
    Arsonist (Detective) and Marshmallow (Vigilante) are dead, both with no LW (this really hurts town, please write LWs)
    Gyrlander announces he was jailed last night
    Efekannn confirms Blinkskater visited Rumox as per the doc chain agreement, reveals as Detective.
    Soviet_Love claims he bussed Marshmallow & Hybrid, meaning Hybrid was targeted by a killer.
    Hybrid confirms Soviet_Love as Bus Driver

GIVEN THE CURRENT CLAIMS, JAILOR DOES NOT FIT.

POSSIBLE KIDNAPPER, 1 PERSON WHO HAS TOWN POWER ROLE CLAIMED IS LYING, GYRLANDER LYING ABOUT BEING JAILED

Non role claimers:
    Naz
    Distorted
    Gyrlander
    Noz
    Scvmurderer
    Hybrid

34. ISO #634

35. ISO #635

eh it'd be useless to have a pressure vote on efe, so i d guess @Dunna , @Scvmurderer or @Noz_Bugz is jailor kidnapper we are seeking to find. Distorted rejected the claim "jailor" on him so yeah.

Anyway, JAILOR JUST REVEAL

36. ISO #636

37. ISO #637

38. ISO #638

He won't reveal, he's Kidnapper. I'm mostly sure, as he didn't execute me last night.
    why would he execute you?

39. ISO #639

40. ISO #640

That is classified information.
    Mafia: Have 1 Mafia alive and eliminate all Town & Neutral Evil.
    @SuperJack Does mafia have to kill Auditor/witch/scumbag as well?

If the answer is no, then you've claimed a neutral evil role so that they can side with you. Am i wrong?

41. ISO #641

42. ISO #642

hybrid u said vote efe and then not vote him which one is it REEEEE
    vote efe. he still might be evil if jailor reveals

43. ISO #643

44. ISO #644

Yep if Jailor reveals my go to scum is Efe.

1. Efe
    2. Soviet
    3. Blink
    4. ME (cuz im legit yo)

This is my order of scum readings of TPR claimants.
    naw i doubt blink and u are lying, soviet is night action confirmed by me so, only efe leaves out of the hand

45. ISO #645

46. ISO #646

though, i still think there are a kidnapper, isntead of a jailor. Idk, i just want to believe in efe rn, since it would make gyrlander not mafia as well. Reasoning: A kidnapper to kidnap his own mafia member at n1 is a pretty low chance.

47. ISO #647

Well, in your quote it says eliminate all Town & NEUTRAL EVIL
    idk, it s just out of the mafia 101 logic y'know, mafia would only have to kill neutral killing in order to win lol. just being sure...

48. ISO #648

49. ISO #649

50. ISO #650

I believe it was a Kidnapper because in the last messages he said that my claim was a "Easy scum claim" and that I seemed upset for being jailed. He believed I wasn't town and that I was worthless.
    alright, i will believe in you. also i don't think naz would ever say something like "easy scum claim" even if she was a kidnapper. this kinda looks like a scvmurderer kind of sentance, maybe scvmurderer is kidnapper?