Quote Originally Posted by naz View Post
    -vote ganelon

i don't like this

read your card again and try again
    that's literally what my card says

5. ISO #1755

Re: Timmy Town

Quote Originally Posted by Distorted View Post
    There is no SK... lol what is ur real role?
    Can you send me role list again?

I really dont want to claim Citizen with auto vests cause wtf(even though I am that)

Bulletproof? I am bulletproof (I need to see the rolelist again to claim a neutral killing role)
    I Like Ice Cream

6. ISO #1756

7. ISO #1757

Quote Originally Posted by Efekannn02 View Post
    Can you send me role list again?

I really dont want to claim Citizen with auto vests cause wtf(even though I am that)

Bulletproof? I am bulletproof (I need to see the rolelist again to claim a neutral killing role)
    what is ur real role dude, just come out with it. 100% truth here.

Go here → → https://discord.gg/rYRT5Tz Type s.cat, enjoy.

8. ISO #1758
    Ganelon

Quote Originally Posted by Light_Yagami View Post
    Oh Thats An Easy Answer.. Because, I Dont Play Like Most PPL Here I Open With My Role And Have A Pretty Good Record Of Figuring Shit Out.. Yeah Sometimes I Botch It And Read Something Wrong.. But Normally Im On Point.. This Game Is Pretty Taxing For Even Me.. 19 Players Is Hard Especially Since Im Operating Under The Impression That There Are 7-8 Potential Scums.. Due To A Balance Thing.. Not Only That.. But I Never Hide My Role..
    7 Mafia is kind of ridiculous. at most 5. and the rest would be town or neutrals

9. ISO #1759
    Ganelon

@Efekannn02 whats your night ability and wincon

10. ISO #1760

11. ISO #1761

12. ISO #1762

Quote Originally Posted by Fable View Post
    I don't think this ends well but if I'm right about AIV she should be leaving the game after an efe lynch anyway so it's w/e.
    TMI? y so confident
    Quote Originally Posted by yzb25 View Post
    President Fielzanks walks up to his stage, preparing his n1 speech. In front of him, his two cronies MM and David stood. In front of him, his immaculately written n1 speech was prepared. 'Gentleman, what is the soul of capitalism?', he asked his small audience. 'Money?', MM guessed. 'Waifus?', David asked. 'No' Fielz replied, disappointed in his trash scumteam .
    Quote Originally Posted by aamirus View Post
    Naz would never forget the Chik-Fil-A Sauce

13. ISO #1763
    Ganelon

Quote Originally Posted by Falling Foxes View Post
    You have more than one romantic fling with a dude on that list? Or was this boyfriend "Devin" my less attractive brother? Also how old are you?
    only one
    I'm 23

14. ISO #1764

15. ISO #1765

16. ISO #1766

-vote Distorted

nope, not lynching you, buddy. You have to suffer like the rest of us. I don't believe in euthanasia... I mean, I'm also not saving you so you can disregard that.
    this is the oddest conclusion to someone claiming SK

and now you want to vote distorted after hes been popping off? yikes

17. ISO #1767
    Ganelon

he says hes a citizen with unlimited auto vests. but that role is called bulletproof, not citizen.
    I know, but him claiming SK implies he might have other night abilities aside from vesting

18. ISO #1768

what is ur real role dude, just come out with it. 100% truth here.
    I want to lie really bad and say bulletproof but its seriously Citizen with infinite autovests (half true btw)

but I am saying
    im a useless unkillable towny so please lynch me and also I want to lynch you cause you made me spill the beans again cause I cant deal with your bullshit right now

19. ISO #1769
    Ganelon

yeah @Falling Foxes not sure whether to trust you anymore bro

20. ISO #1770

21. ISO #1771

22. ISO #1772
    Ganelon

question: does anyone seriously think Efe is Jester?

23. ISO #1773

24. ISO #1774

25. ISO #1775

26. ISO #1776

Quote Originally Posted by Ganelon View Post
    only one
    I'm 23
    Well, I am 9 years older at 32... I'm not a loser electrician though. I'm a celebrity. Or maybe joke's on you, dumping me was the best thing to happen to me. Heck, maybe I changed my name when I became a celeb because Devin sucks.

The plot thickens. I thought I knew myself.

27. ISO #1777
    Ganelon

Quote Originally Posted by Wiisp View Post
    What the hell is NI?? I keep seeing it
    Night immune
    basically bulletproof

28. ISO #1778

29. ISO #1779

its not TMI, he believes that Aiv is an executioner with her target being Efe, based on her hard tunnel on Efe, and the fact that she wants us to solve them today
    o.
    i forgot about that role lol
    but your swift defense of fable is noted
    President Fielzanks walks up to his stage, preparing his n1 speech. In front of him, his two cronies MM and David stood. In front of him, his immaculately written n1 speech was prepared. 'Gentleman, what is the soul of capitalism?', he asked his small audience. 'Money?', MM guessed. 'Waifus?', David asked. 'No' Fielz replied, disappointed in his trash scumteam .

30. ISO #1780

31. ISO #1781

32. ISO #1782

What the hell is NI?? I keep seeing it
    My guy like 3 people answered you the first time you asked.
    Roles that are usually NI include godfather, serial killer, and executioner. I don't think there are any towns? Is bulletproof town and NI?

33. ISO #1783

this is the oddest conclusion to someone claiming SK

and now you want to vote distorted after hes been popping off? yikes
    popping off? What do you mean? I mean, I have reasons for voting for Distorted that I haven't shared with the class.

And are you honestly believing anything Efe is saying right now? because I'm not.

34. ISO #1784

35. ISO #1785

Quote Originally Posted by naz View Post
    My guy like 3 people answered you the first time you asked.
    Roles that are usually NI include godfather, serial killer, and executioner. I don't think there are any towns? Is bulletproof town and NI?
    the first time I asked? I dont recall asking it before? but my memory is shot so maybe i did?

Probably the first and last time i play on this site if Godfathers and executioners are common, serial killers are less obnoxious, but if they all normally have permanent NI, that's just literal cancer. I want to play a game of mafia, not town of salem

36. ISO #1786

37. ISO #1787

popping off? What do you mean? I mean, I have reasons for voting for Distorted that I haven't shared with the class.

And are you honestly believing anything Efe is saying right now? because I'm not.
    Oh I Am 100% Believing Efe Is Both SK And NI Citizen...

38. ISO #1788

the first time I asked? I dont recall asking it before? but my memory is shot so maybe i did?

Probably the first and last time i play on this site if Godfathers and executioners are common, serial killers are less obnoxious, but if they all normally have permanent NI, that's just literal cancer. I want to play a game of mafia, not town of salem
    GF may be NI, not sure since it says immunity. bulletproof is NI andi think those are the only 2?

39. ISO #1789

40. ISO #1790

41. ISO #1791

42. ISO #1792

43. ISO #1793

44. ISO #1794

45. ISO #1795

46. ISO #1796

47. ISO #1797

48. ISO #1798

normally a GF would be NI. but very few setups use a GF in it. usually its mafioso or random roles. i mean hell, mafia is rarely the evil faction a lot of the time lol

but NI evils is not common. NI anything is not common.
    i doubt this setup has a GF. from all the interesting roles that can be used, why would GF be put in? lol

49. ISO #1799

50. ISO #1800