Register

User Tag List

Page 29 of 114 FirstFirst ... 19 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 39 79 ... LastLast
Results 1,401 to 1,450 of 5654
  1. ISO #1401

2. ISO #1402

Re: Timmy Town

Quote Originally Posted by blinkskater View Post
    Foxes do you think Efe saying there is another blacksmith type role that is Mafia has any relevance to Efe being a retired blacksmith and Yagami being his apprentice whos best friend is Cooper (Auckmid) ?
    Yes, but I don't know if I can trust Efe on calling the other blacksmith mafia. Even if Efe is town I don't know if I can trust he has that information.

But it fits with the narrative in a way that I can't see this as a scum lie (if it is then kudos to them). It makes sense to me.

I can't interpret this as anything else other than Light has claimed armoursmith, Efe has claimed something similar plus that he has a connection to another armoursmith, both have confirmed their connection.

3. ISO #1403

4. ISO #1404

5. ISO #1405

Quote Originally Posted by Falling Foxes View Post
    Yes, but I don't know if I can trust Efe on calling the other blacksmith mafia. Even if Efe is town I don't know if I can trust he has that information.

But it fits with the narrative in a way that I can't see this as a scum lie (if it is then kudos to them). It makes sense to me.

I can't interpret this as anything else other than Light has claimed armoursmith, Efe has claimed something similar plus that he has a connection to another armoursmith, both have confirmed their connection.
    Heres The Deal I Never Claimed Armoursmith I Am A Smith Though.. There Is More Then One Type Of Smith.. Also, Falling Foxes The Fact You Are Hell Bent On Getting Either Me Or My Best Buddy Auckmid Scum Painted/Lynched Leeds Me To The Conclusion You Are A Solo Scum Role Of Some Kind.. I Also Think Blink & Numbertwo Have A High Chance Of Being Scum..

6. ISO #1406

7. ISO #1407

8. ISO #1408

Quote Originally Posted by Light_Yagami View Post
    Heres The Deal I Never Claimed Armoursmith I Am A Smith Though.. There Is More Then One Type Of Smith.. Also, Falling Foxes The Fact You Are Hell Bent On Getting Either Me Or My Best Buddy Auckmid Scum Painted/Lynched Leeds Me To The Conclusion You Are A Solo Scum Role Of Some Kind.. I Also Think Blink & Numbertwo Have A High Chance Of Being Scum..
    You only think foxes and i are scum because we suspect you and your buddy.

You only think #2 is scum because hes always scum.

Prove me wrong.
    This isn't where i parked my car.....

9. ISO #1409

You only think foxes and i are scum because we suspect you and your buddy.

You only think #2 is scum because hes always scum.

Prove me wrong.
    Well, The Logic Behind You Guys Suspecting Me & Him Is Wrong.. I Confirm Auckmid Is 100% Town Based On My Flavor Text.. Efe Is Prob Right That Their Could Be A Mafia Smith.. However, It Isnt Me..

10. ISO #1410

I mean it's possible but do we have reason to believe that there would be two town armoursmiths?

Lights accusation of Efe being a role that isn't blacksmith related is weird. Seems like deflecting and making it more plausible that he is town armoursmith. I don't see where he got "spy" from. He's confirmed that he's his teacher in flavour so even if he doesn't have confirmation of Efe's role it seems weird that he wouldn't think that the flavour gave him something blacksmith related for his role and not "spy".

In the weird scenario where either Efe is untrustworthy or his flavour is untrustworthy and Light and Efe are both town I can see it more plausible is Light can make vests and Efe is bulletproof. I don't know how much I can believe this is the scenario we are working with though since Light and Efe are contradicting that.

11. ISO #1411

I agree with your thoughts on this situation. I asked you first because i wanted to see if the matched up with mine.

I want @Efekannn02 to explain why he thinks yagami is a mafia blacksmith
    1. Because My Flavor Text Says So
    2. Because He Is Out Of Radar All The Time
    I Like Ice Cream

12. ISO #1412

13. ISO #1413

I mean it's possible but do we have reason to believe that there would be two town armoursmiths?

Lights accusation of Efe being a role that isn't blacksmith related is weird. Seems like deflecting and making it more plausible that he is town armoursmith. I don't see where he got "spy" from. He's confirmed that he's his teacher in flavour so even if he doesn't have confirmation of Efe's role it seems weird that he wouldn't think that the flavour gave him something blacksmith related for his role and not "spy".

In the weird scenario where either Efe is untrustworthy or his flavour is untrustworthy and Light and Efe are both town I can see it more plausible is Light can make vests and Efe is bulletproof. I don't know how much I can believe this is the scenario we are working with though since Light and Efe are contradicting that.

My Guts Say That Is Pretty True Af
    I Like Ice Cream

14. ISO #1414

I Picked Spy Because My Flavor Said I Hope Efe Didnt Get Involved With The Wrong Crowd.. So Far As I Know Efe Is A Retired Old Person That Trained Me In The Art Of Smithing.. And A Fine Art It Is..

15. ISO #1415

16. ISO #1416

You think I am scum because I am targeting you. I'm not hell bent on painting Auckmid as scum at all. It's still highly plausible that Auckmid isn't your scumbuddy you are just making it easy to draw that conclusion. I feel like I haven't even put that much pressure on you so this is interesting. You don't think I could be town with a wrong opinion do you? Town would be more willing to accept that.

I don't know the term "scum painted" but it seems to be the equivalent of "shade" either way is dismissive of what I consider a genuine argument. If my vote had no reason behind it then I would accept that but it does so this is lazy response.

17. ISO #1417

18. ISO #1418

19. ISO #1419

20. ISO #1420

Correct i believe Efe to be just bullet proof and cant make vests.

But for Yagami to say that Auckmid is 100% town is unsettling.
    This isn't where i parked my car.....

21. ISO #1421

I Picked Spy Because My Flavor Said I Hope Efe Didnt Get Involved With The Wrong Crowd.. So Far As I Know Efe Is A Retired Old Person That Trained Me In The Art Of Smithing.. And A Fine Art It Is..
    According To My Flavor Text You And SCVMurderer Are My Friends So Im Totally Involved With The Wrong Crowd

My Best Friend Is Scvmurderer (Leader of CHOOOO) And I Am The Leader Of EfeF

You Write Just Like Me And Joined The Community After Me And You Got To Be My Student In The Flavor So Just Wtf Is Going On Here?
    I Like Ice Cream

22. ISO #1422

23. ISO #1423

Quote Originally Posted by Efekannn02 View Post
    According To My Flavor Text You And SCVMurderer Are My Friends So Im Totally Involved With The Wrong Crowd

My Best Friend Is Scvmurderer (Leader of CHOOOO) And I Am The Leader Of EfeF

You Write Just Like Me And Joined The Community After Me And You Got To Be My Student In The Flavor So Just Wtf Is Going On Here?
    To Be Fair Efe I Can Prove I Was In SC2Mafia Before You..lol But Thats A Non Game Related Topic..

24. ISO #1424

25. ISO #1425

26. ISO #1426

27. ISO #1427

28. ISO #1428

Quote Originally Posted by srceenplay View Post
    The thoughts on Wisp. They said they were just starting to read and don't like Wisp. I was feeling the same thing when I first started to read.

I will add that I feel better about Wisp
    Well it's not like saying "aggressive player is aggressive" is a hot take. Also there is a bit of hypocrisy in saying someone is being too fast to point fingers and then voting in like your 4th post.

29. ISO #1429

30. ISO #1430

I don't think that's necessarily unsettling. I can believe reasons to be convinced at someone's alignment based on flavour text.

Your flavour seems to connect you to a lot of people but not confirm roles. Obviously you haven't just told me everything on your card so I don't know to what extent this is true but my point is that your flavour there isn't enough to condemn or prove someone. If a rolecard is more blatant in a role then that should give someone more confidence. Still, unsure how much we can trust people's abilities to read between the lines or realise a role that could be for both alignments. I can just understand why someone could be fairly certain.

I'm more concerned with Light's reaction being so defensive and immediately saying anyone who suspects him should be hung... I mean, there's no reason to be so certain that only scum could be suspicious.

However, Efe's comment has made me backtrack. So, I guess I am willing to put my vote somewhere else.

31. ISO #1431

Quote Originally Posted by Fable View Post
    I'm not crazy to think AIV has offered absolutely nothing besides the efe tunnel?

I didn't miss anything?
    Right. As far as I can see. I don't like how Aivion looks.

To top it all off... I don't like that no one recognised Aivions character name. I mean, it's a minor thing but it doesn't help.

32. ISO #1432

Im Retired But I Kept The Forge

Im PERMANENTELY Bulletproof Though (And I Think LYNCHProof Too IDK)

My Flavor Text Says That Light Doesnt Know How To Make The Bulletproof Shit Permanetely
    I Like Ice Cream

33. ISO #1433

34. ISO #1434

35. ISO #1435

36. ISO #1436

37. ISO #1437

Tentatively?

Im Too Lazy To Look Up A Dictionary Or Use Google Translate Please Explain
    It Means Im Not 100% Sure About You My Flavor Says You Are A Retired Smith Turned Cit However, Also In My Flavor It States That I Think You Might Have Gotten Mixed Up With The Wrong Crowed.. Wrong Crowd Being The Mob..

38. ISO #1438

To to Requests on a Question on Flavor I will post Answer here. Does Flavor/RP give Alignment? the answer is No. The RP and Flavor will help with roles But Does not garentte Alignment.
    Do Not open this spoiler under any condition!!!!!!!
    Spoiler : :
    WHY CANT YOU FOLLOW SIMPLE DIRECTIONS?
    YOU HAVE JUST CAUSED THE END OF ALL MANKIND!!!!!!

<a href=https://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/signaturepics/sigpic27614_1.gif target=_blank>https://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/signat...pic27614_1.gif</a>

39. ISO #1439

Quote Originally Posted by Auckmid View Post
    So I was in the midst of doing a post on AIVION vs Efe, with the general overview being that I'm cool with lynching either one of those two but that I found MM's defense of Efe to be weak for multiple reasons and, as a result, I was scumread MM since it looked like he was mostly interested in either defusing pressure onto Efe or positioning himself as a defender of Efe, both of which would be highly questionable.

I'll most likely revisit that later, but I'm getting off very soon and, right now, this interests me more.

Since the cat is already out of the bag, here is the "leaked" RP information that I was eluding to earlier...

Spoiler : Relevant Information :

1)

2) *Light makes clear through interactions that he is David Wilson*

3)

4)

Everyone should be able to easily connect the dots on this. I'll be even more explicit by saying that my RP name is Cooper Clarke, even though that should be fairly clear after this information. While I wish that Light didn't post what he did since he still gave away too much information, here is the important note;

If scum believe that they've uncovered the identity of a TPR, they are obviously going to want that TPR dead. However, attempting to lynch someone who is going to claim PR once they start getting votes is usually not a great idea since they could easily turn the vote back against them. As such, the most expected way of dealing with it is to pull away from pressuring that person, wait until night and then direct the kill onto that player, hopefully with their TPR status being unknown to decrease the chances of protection.

Falling Foxes recent interaction with me seems to heavily mimic this. He asked me for my RP name. During the time after the question and before the response, information was revealed that made it so that when I gave my response, it would have been relatively easy to deduce that I was a TPR. FF then proceeds to back off of the entire thing.

The reason why I am spelling out here that I am a TPR is that enough information has leaked prior to this point that there was a very high chance that mafia would be able to figure out my TPR status going into night anyway. This way, I have the benefit of being more likely to be protected as well as less likely to actually be targeted now with a public claim.

And since FF's reaction is so similar to how I would expect scum to react...

-vote Falling Foxes

Please try to alleviate these concerns. Based off of your more recent posts, I'm guessing that this vote isn't going to surprise you.
    if FF is scum and this scenario played out... well done

Go here → → https://discord.gg/rYRT5Tz Type s.cat, enjoy.

40. ISO #1440

Im Retired But I Kept The Forge

Im PERMANENTELY Bulletproof Though (And I Think LYNCHProof Too IDK)

My Flavor Text Says That Light Doesnt Know How To Make The Bulletproof Shit Permanetely
    Lynch proof seems far-fetched. Seems almost too convenient that the suicidal player gets to stay in the game forever unless strongmanned.

41. ISO #1441

It Means Im Not 100% Sure About You My Flavor Says You Are A Retired Smith Turned Cit However, Also In My Flavor It States That I Think You Might Have Gotten Mixed Up With The Wrong Crowed.. Wrong Crowd Being The Mob..
    Lol You And Scv Are The Wrong Crowd

CHOOOO Is The Mob
    I Like Ice Cream

42. ISO #1442

43. ISO #1443

44. ISO #1444

45. ISO #1445

46. ISO #1446

Lol You And Scv Are The Wrong Crowd

CHOOOO Is The Mob
    Wait Did I Just Find The Mafia With Clan Logic?

Efekannn02 Doesnt See Note As A Threat Afterall So Note Is Irrelevant And Probably Neutral Or Town

CHOOOO On The Other Hand Is As Guilty As Skwirl They Might Be Less Evil Than Skwirl But They Are Still Scums For Me
    Im The Most Evil Person Here Muahahahahha (I Hope Skwirls Arent The Good Guys)
    DISTORTED DIES AFTER SCVMURDERER
    -vote Scvmurderer
    I Like Ice Cream

47. ISO #1447

48. ISO #1448

Wait Did I Just Find The Mafia With Clan Logic?

Efekannn02 Doesnt See Note As A Threat Afterall So Note Is Irrelevant And Probably Neutral Or Town

CHOOOO On The Other Hand Is As Guilty As Skwirl They Might Be Less Evil Than Skwirl But They Are Still Scums For Me
    Im The Most Evil Person Here Muahahahahha (I Hope Skwirls Arent The Good Guys)
    DISTORTED DIES AFTER SCVMURDERER
    -vote Scvmurderer
    I Dont Doubt That You Are The Most Evil Person Here.. So, Efe If You Had To Seriously Guess Other Then Prob 3 Promised Mafia How Many Other Scum Do You Think There Are.. In This 19 Player Setup

49. ISO #1449

50. ISO #1450