Register

User Tag List

Page 50 of 54 FirstFirst ... 40 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 LastLast
Results 2,451 to 2,500 of 2667

Thread: S-FM Chicago

1. ISO #2451

Re: S-FM Chicago

Quote Originally Posted by Slaol View Post
    Mikes a better shot but im cool dying. I am 100% not night immune.

Id vote stealth but noctiz has the hammer already so meh
    Ah you reminded me now that you said it, didn't you claim bulletproof earlier? Damn all you night immunity claimers.
    Quote Originally Posted by Efekannn02 View Post
    i scumreaded him because his posts were gay
    Quote Originally Posted by Magoroth View Post
    ah fuck.
    I HARDCLAIM MASON ASSASSIN.

2. ISO #2452

3. ISO #2453

4. ISO #2454

5. ISO #2455

Alright listen, before I put my vote down, here's what I thought blink was claiming earlier: Amnesiac. No other role made sense to me for him to say that he'd be useful later on but detrimental currently and that he wanted to hunt red scum. If we got atleast two red scums then he would possess a town role and if we didn't he would go for the dead mafia role. That's what it sounded like to me and if he denies that's what he meant then he's full of shit, simple as that. Of course he could be lying to protect his ass right now but ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ what do I know

And all the survivor/jester hybrid claims that he did just sounded like lynch protection to me.
    ah fuck.

6. ISO #2456

7. ISO #2457

Quote Originally Posted by NoctiZ View Post
    Alright listen, before I put my vote down, here's what I thought blink was claiming earlier: Amnesiac. No other role made sense to me for him to say that he'd be useful later on but detrimental currently and that he wanted to hunt red scum. If we got atleast two red scums then he would possess a town role and if we didn't he would go for the dead mafia role. That's what it sounded like to me and if he denies that's what he meant then he's full of shit, simple as that. Of course he could be lying to protect his ass right now but ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ what do I know

And all the survivor/jester hybrid claims that he did just sounded like lynch protection to me.
    Yea, I can see that. I dunno, I feel like, if anything, he wasn't lying about some of what he has said (especially having the ability to choose town or not, which could ALSO mean amnesiac, sure).

His win con is specific, that doesn't really fit an amnesiac role to me, unless it somehow fits. And we will probably never know..

Everybody is equally weak on the inside, just that some present their ruins as new castles and become kings –
    Deep into that darkness peering, long I stood there, wondering, fearing, doubting, dreaming dreams no mortal ever dared to dream before.
    If your dear heart is wounded, my wild heart bleeds with yours.

8. ISO #2458

Lo no. Im not bulletproof for shit
    Alright alright.

Listen, I wanna vote now, but there are so many people in here right now. Any last words?
    ah fuck.

9. ISO #2459

Quote Originally Posted by AIVION View Post
    Yea, I can see that. I dunno, I feel like, if anything, he wasn't lying about some of what he has said (especially having the ability to choose town or not, which could ALSO mean amnesiac, sure).

His win con is specific, that doesn't really fit an amnesiac role to me, unless it somehow fits. And we will probably never know..
    Yeah I was just comparing it to the closest standard role I could imagine.
    ah fuck.

10. ISO #2460

Alright alright.

Listen, I wanna vote now, but there are so many people in here right now. Any last words?
    I'm just here for the ride... no last words here!~

Everybody is equally weak on the inside, just that some present their ruins as new castles and become kings –
    Deep into that darkness peering, long I stood there, wondering, fearing, doubting, dreaming dreams no mortal ever dared to dream before.

11. ISO #2461

Yeah I was just comparing it to the closest standard role I could imagine.
    Ah, right.

12. ISO #2462

13. ISO #2463

14. ISO #2464

15. ISO #2465

Brendan im a bad shot, pick Mike. Finding out hes immune beats killing a town
    Sorry to say but I agree with Slaol.

But shoot whoever you feel is best. just know my vote is primarily mike MAYBE Blink.

16. ISO #2466

Brendan im a bad shot, pick Mike. Finding out hes immune beats killing a town
    Shure Shoot me I am ok with that lol
    Do Not open this spoiler under any condition!!!!!!!
    Spoiler : :
    WHY CANT YOU FOLLOW SIMPLE DIRECTIONS?
    YOU HAVE JUST CAUSED THE END OF ALL MANKIND!!!!!!

<a href=https://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/signaturepics/sigpic27614_1.gif target=_blank>https://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/signat...pic27614_1.gif</a>

17. ISO #2467

nothing really to say this is giving me anxiety im really curious as to what stealth will flip
    I love oops

▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▒
    ▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▒▒▒
    ▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▒░▒▒▒
    ▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▒░░▒▒▒▒
    ▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▒░░░▒▒▒▒▒▄
    ▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▒░░░░▒░▒▒▒▒▌
    ▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▒░░░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒
    ▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▌░░░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▄
    ▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▓▒░░░░░░▒▒░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒
    ▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▌▒░░░░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▓
    ▁▁▒▁▁▁▁▁▒▒░░░▒░░░░░░▒░░░░░▒░░░▒
    ▁▁▁▐▒▒▒▒░░░░░░░░░▁▐█▁▐░▒▒▁▐█▁░░░
    ▁▁▁▁▁▒▒▒▒░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▒▌░░░░░░▒
    ▁▁▁▁▁▁▒▒▒▒░░░░░░░░░░░░░▒▀▀░░░░▒▒
    ▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▒▒▒▒░░░░░░░▄▄▄▄██▓▓▌▀░▒▒▒
    ▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▒▒▒░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▒▒▒▒
    ▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒
    ▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▀▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒
    ▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▐▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒
    ▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▓▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒
    ▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▄▒░░░░░░░░░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▓
    ▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▓▒░░░░░░░░░░░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▌
    ▁▁▁▁▁▄▒▒░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▄

18. ISO #2468

I still think that Mike shot is a super waste and I dunno how you don't agree. But anyway, Brendan has his choices laid out now.

-vote Stealthbomber16
    ah fuck.

19. ISO #2469

20. ISO #2470

Quote Originally Posted by Brendan View Post
    mike seems pretty confident he wont die, and i'd rather get some new info like what happens if i shoot blink or what slaol will flip/confirm
    Silly admin.

Quote Originally Posted by S-FM Blue Masquerader View Post
    Hey moron. shut the fuck up or I will shut you up, k? I'm not the person your going to insult and live happily ever after. K? Understand that,

21. ISO #2471

Night Three

Stealthbomber16 was lynched!
    Stealthbomber16 (5 [L-0]): blinkskater, Mike, NoctiZ (Mayor), AIVION

He was Evelyn Romano.

Spoiler : Stealthbomber16's Last Will :

This will was written night 1

I'm fairly surprised that I got shot tonight considering that I'm somewhat scumread. Here's the rundown.

In the spoiler at the bottom of my will is my full rolecard. I encourage everyone else to leave theirs in their will. You'll see that my neighbor Rosalyn was arrested for drugs. That's where I got my suspicion of blink from, since Blink is who I think would currently be Rosalyn.

It's important to note that blink is likely lying through his teeth about at least 2 things and I haven't even read all of his posts. It's just how he plays hidden setups like this. I would also recommend pressuring Mike and Kenny as Mike seems to be really stressing out over his rolecard and his claim does not seem genuine. Scum always has the advantage in these types of hidden setups and I encourage everyone to go back through and reread all of the posts of what information we have and who submitted that information. Magoroth has also claimed 3 different roles and I would appreciate it if you would take a second look at him since it seems like he's literally talking out of his ass at this point. Don't discount the chance they could all 3 be scum TBH.

Lynching Gyrlander did not give anyone their wincons. Yagami seems to be in conflict with AIVION. Go figure, I would've preferred lynching that.

Be on the lookout, and stay frosty, gamers.

Spoiler : Rolecard :
    Evelyn Romano
    (Town)

You are 81 year old Evelyn Romano, a Catholic mother of 9. Your day consists of walking to the market every day and talking with all the regulars who visit. Apparently Rosalyn neighbor was arrested for drugs last night. This used to be such a good neighborhood, but it's just progressively been getting worse over the years. You've been writing your representative daily about the issues emerging, but you've never been answered.

What else can you do to help? You're just an old woman.

Action: You have no night action.
    Attributes:
    You have no attributes.

Win Condition: You win if all Non-Town players are eliminated, and have at least one Town member alive at the end.

Living Players Graveyard
    @Brendan
    @NoctiZ
    @AIVION
    @Mike
    @Slaol
    @yzb25
    @blinkskater
    @Gyrlander (Tyler Jackson)
    @Marshmallow Marshall (Marco Balotelli)
    @Kenny (Kristopher Harris)
    @Magoroth (Gabriele Marchesi)
    @Light_Yagami (Karen Caparelli)
    @Stealthbomber16 (Evelyn Romano)

0% of the players have currently reached their win condition.

Night Three ends at 6:30 PM EST, November 15.

If everyone confirms their night action/last will/etc, I am willing to end night early. If not, no worries, but I may need to delay night a few hours as it's getting a little off my schedule at this time of day

Hey moron. shut the fuck up or I will shut you up, k? I'm not the person your going to insult and live happily ever after. K? Understand that,

22. ISO #2472

Day Four

AIVION and Slaol were murdered last night.

AIVION was Michael Walsh.
    Slaol was Sarah Hart.

Spoiler : AIVION's last will :
    Michael Walsh
    (Town)
    I dunno. I felt that SB16 was town but.. I don't know. I didn't know how to feel this game... I'm sorry town.
    I still don't like Mike, but It's possible Brendan lied about his vigi claim. I'd go for slaol or Mike tomorrow Maybe...

You are Michael Walsh, a husband and a father to 3 teenage daughters. You could say you're a little stressed out, but what man isn't stressed in life? To be honest, life wouldn't be so bad if it wasn't for that bitch Karen Caparelli next door. She never shuts up, and is always condescending towards you. You can't stand the lady, and you know this feeling has to be mutual; there is no way her dog pisses only on your lawn by it's own free will.

Your life would be so much better if Karen Caparelli wasn't around.

Attributes:

You know Karen Caparelli's identity: Light_Yagami.

Win Condition: Get rid of Karen Caparelli while you're alive; you then win when there are no non-Town players left alive, and have at least one Town member alive at the end.

Spoiler : Slaol's Last Will :
    Sarah Hart
    (Town)

You are 22 year old Sarah Hart. Your life was that of a typical woman of your age, and then you met him.. Every time you see him, his kind and attentive eyes makes you feel that he cares what you have to say. He made you forget you even were in a relationship, or maybe you didn't care to begin with. You felt like he was exactly like you, but at the same time so different and interesting. It has been a passionate 5 months of flirting... subliminal messages through social media, the way he looks at you in public, and your little inside jokes. Everything in your life now somehow relates to him, and ends up making you smile for making that connection to him.

You know you're going to end up with Dustin Mallory.. even if he doesn't know you exist yet.

Attributes:
    1. If Dustin Mallory dies, you commit suicide.

Win Condition: You win if Dustin Mallory wins. You don't need to be alive for this to happen.

my role was booboo
    maybe throw in a dick joke

Living Players Graveyard
    @Brendan
    @NoctiZ
    @Mike
    @yzb25
    @blinkskater
    @Gyrlander (Tyler Jackson)
    @Marshmallow Marshall (Marco Balotelli)
    @Kenny (Kristopher Harris)
    @Magoroth (Gabriele Marchesi)
    @Light_Yagami (Karen Caparelli)
    @Stealthbomber16 (Evelyn Romano)
    @AIVION (Michael Walsh)
    @Slaol (Sarah Hart)

0% of the players have currently reached their win condition.

Day Four ends at 7:30 PM EST, November 17.

With 5 people alive, it takes 3 votes to hammer.

23. ISO #2473

24. ISO #2474

25. ISO #2475

26. ISO #2476

27. ISO #2477

28. ISO #2478

29. ISO #2479

30. ISO #2480

Quote Originally Posted by blinkskater View Post
    2 KPN... Noctiz is mayor, No KPN.
    Brendan claimed Vigi? Thats 1 KPN.
    Noctiz confirms YZB as doctor.
    That leaves Mike....
    This don't make any sense

3 days 2 night kills and yet he only has 2 shots?

<a href=https://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/signaturepics/sigpic27614_1.gif target=_blank>https://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/signat...pic27614_1.gif</a>

31. ISO #2481

Now i'd like to point something out. After yzb reveals to indeed say "ya got me blink, im a marcheesey." We need to look back at the last game secret society. Crypt revealed as Mafia, and the glorius towns people decided to let him live! Can you believe that?! Town finally caught a scum red handed! Against the very sound advice of blinkskater the towns people decided crypt should live......... Yeah this really did happen. So wgat will this town do in the same scenario? Intentionally throw the game like last time? Derp.... Or listen to blinkskater, who might i add correctly identified pretty much every town member and had all the scum in his POE circle through his excellent day 1 plays, and win this fucking game.

32. ISO #2482

33. ISO #2483

34. ISO #2484

Sorry its just my thoughts its somewhat mashed.
    Ignore that post
    OK what I know is there has been a NK and MAfia hit every knight. now I need to know if Mayor has been hit if so then Brendon looks ok. but we still have a MAfia Mags partner out there. who IS IT?

35. ISO #2485

36. ISO #2486

37. ISO #2487

38. ISO #2488

Maybe YZB sacrificed his NK that night in order to solidify his claim as doctor and is a legit drug dealer.
    FUCK THATS IT YZB IS A DRUG DEALER THINK ABOUT ALL THE HINTS ABOUT DRUGS IN THE CITY
    IT ALL FUCKING FITS NOC ITS YOUR JOB TO GET RID OF THE DRUG DEALERS WHY DIDNT YOU SEE THIS BEFORE LOL
    in every possible scenario if yzb was doctor he legit dies last night rofl
    -vote yzb25
    @Mike

39. ISO #2489

40. ISO #2490

@Mike
    Notc Is mayor Green town like the rest of us. he has the exact same win con as me. and Mayor said he confirmed YZB25

41. ISO #2491

Sorry Blink Not falling for it. We kill Brendon Last Mafia then Lych you tomorrow. Town wins GG. Only way town can lose is if I lych Mayor YZB25 or you today. I may be newb to FM but I am not a newb to game. This is a town win in the bag.

42. ISO #2492

Maybe YZB sacrificed his NK that night in order to solidify his claim as doctor and is a legit drug dealer.
    FUCK THATS IT YZB IS A DRUG DEALER THINK ABOUT ALL THE HINTS ABOUT DRUGS IN THE CITY
    IT ALL FUCKING FITS NOC ITS YOUR JOB TO GET RID OF THE DRUG DEALERS WHY DIDNT YOU SEE THIS BEFORE LOL
    in every possible scenario if yzb was doctor he legit dies last night rofl
    -vote yzb25
    Quote Originally Posted by Mike View Post
    Notc Is mayor Green town like the rest of us. he has the exact same win con as me. and Mayor said he confirmed YZB25
    You're not reading what I wrote

43. ISO #2493

Quote Originally Posted by Mike View Post
    Sorry Blink Not falling for it. We kill Brendon Last Mafia then Lych you tomorrow. Town wins GG. Only way town can lose is if I lych Mayor YZB25 or you today. I may be newb to FM but I am not a newb to game. This is a town win in the bag.
    LOL FALL FOR WHAT? you are actually not understanding what im saying dude, in forum mafia theres a role called drug dealer, they can give a player fake feedback during the night, which would explain the message noctiz got from YZB, that explains why there was no 2nd kill that night also. Yzb didnt kill so he could fool noctiz into thinking that he was healed.

44. ISO #2494

45. ISO #2495

LOL FALL FOR WHAT? you are actually not understanding what im saying dude, in forum mafia theres a role called drug dealer, they can give a player fake feedback during the night, which would explain the message noctiz got from YZB, that explains why there was no 2nd kill that night also. Yzb didnt kill so he could fool noctiz into thinking that he was healed.
    Lets see what the others have to say first. ok I am not wanting a hammer I am not losing this for town.

46. ISO #2496

So technically you are a newb to FM but i do like yah mike i really do lol. And ill be fucking damned if you think i'm going to let you mislynch brendan.
    Brendon IS MAFIA he has to die.

47. ISO #2497

Also i thought a lot about it. Its literally INSANE FOR YOU TO SWITCH FROM PURPLE TO GREEN LOL. I think kenny didn't really understand the game, so he thought you were his ally, so i think you could potentially be the neutral killer. It could possibly be brendan to, but i want to see what he has to say for himself.

48. ISO #2498

I think Blink your win con is to protect MAfia not to see them die. I really do. Brendon has to be lyched today. not YZB25 or Mayor if Yzb25 is doc we need him alive then town can not lose

49. ISO #2499

50. ISO #2500

Also i thought a lot about it. Its literally INSANE FOR YOU TO SWITCH FROM PURPLE TO GREEN LOL. I think kenny didn't really understand the game, so he thought you were his ally, so i think you could potentially be the neutral killer. It could possibly be brendan to, but i want to see what he has to say for himself.
    Wow because I would not help you hammer Doc Now I am not pro town? let me guess me and doc are buddies is that what you think?