User Tag List

Page 25 of 54 FirstFirst ... 15 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 35 ... LastLast
Results 1,201 to 1,250 of 2667

Thread: S-FM Chicago

1. ISO #1201

Re: S-FM Chicago

Quote Originally Posted by Mike View Post
    yes because I die I DIE GET IT
    You can't keep your story straight, your bio indicates a vested interest, you derail the game by repeating a million weak points on Magoroth, and, worst of all,

YOU HAVE NO EXPLANATION FOR GIVING ANY COLOR BUT GREEN.

I rest my case. This discussion won't make any more progress. If people won't lynch you in light of all this, they never will.

2. ISO #1202

it is the truth. I did not know what purple meant. until i read on then I posted the others to make it look like i a meant the others. I was at first afraid to come out like you are not yzb25. no one would belive Kenny so I had to come out. If i was scum I would not come out of hiding to protect my partner I would vote him up to distance myself from him. you are fixated on me YZB25 yet you have given us NOTHING ON YOU. Yet I gave everything on the table on me
    Lol

I can confirm my colour is green at least XD

3. ISO #1203

Quote Originally Posted by Magoroth View Post
    -vote Kenny

Kenny literally claimed not Rizzo. I see no reason to keep him alive.
    "Kenny literally claimed not to be scum. Let's lynch him!"

That's just basic logic.
    -vote Magoroth
    Quote Originally Posted by The Lawyer View Post
    Besides your lamp and your refridgerators, do you find anyone else suspicious?
    Quote Originally Posted by oliverz144 View Post
    it looks like many, e.g. MM and lag, suffered under the influence of paopan. However there is a victim: frinckles. He left the path of rationality and fully dived into the parallel reality of baby shark, king shark, and soviet union pizzas.
    Spoiler : The meaning of life :

4. ISO #1204

Dude I'm genuinely sorry for what I'm going to say to you, but please calm the fuck down and stop tunneling. It's not fun and it's quite annoying. It's fucking irritating, actually. I don't even know how to respond because you're acting like a donkey. You're not going to reach a consensus by tunneling.
    i like mike's commitment to the rp though, you fucking scum bag stop selling drugs to the kids
    I love oops

Spoiler : :

▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▒
    ▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▒▒▒
    ▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▒░▒▒▒
    ▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▒░░▒▒▒▒
    ▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▒░░░▒▒▒▒▒▄
    ▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▒░░░░▒░▒▒▒▒▌
    ▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▒░░░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒
    ▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▌░░░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▄
    ▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▓▒░░░░░░▒▒░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒
    ▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▌▒░░░░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▓
    ▁▁▒▁▁▁▁▁▒▒░░░▒░░░░░░▒░░░░░▒░░░▒
    ▁▁▁▐▒▒▒▒░░░░░░░░░▁▐█▁▐░▒▒▁▐█▁░░░
    ▁▁▁▁▁▒▒▒▒░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▒▌░░░░░░▒
    ▁▁▁▁▁▁▒▒▒▒░░░░░░░░░░░░░▒▀▀░░░░▒▒
    ▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▒▒▒▒░░░░░░░▄▄▄▄██▓▓▌▀░▒▒▒
    ▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▒▒▒░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▒▒▒▒
    ▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒
    ▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▀▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒
    ▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▐▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒
    ▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▓▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒
    ▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▄▒░░░░░░░░░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▓
    ▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▓▒░░░░░░░░░░░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▌
    ▁▁▁▁▁▄▒▒░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▄

5. ISO #1205

Quote Originally Posted by yzb25 View Post
    You can't keep your story straight, your bio indicates a vested interest, you derail the game by repeating a million weak points on Magoroth, and, worst of all,

YOU HAVE NO EXPLANATION FOR GIVING ANY COLOR BUT GREEN.

I rest my case. This discussion won't make any more progress. If people won't lynch you in light of all this, they never will.
    If people lynch Mike they lynch a confirmed townie.
    What interests do you have, why do you want to lynch a townie, who do you have ties to? You just go on discrediting people here and aren't trying in the slightest to gain or give any information by yourself.

6. ISO #1206

yes because I die I DIE GET IT

Wh y do you think I said Goryfiyed Survivor That is basically my role. only thing I want is Marchesi Crime Family to die. I have said that over and over. I have given my info for everyone I have started what I wanted. I have never changed that not once. I am town alined because town wants Mafia dead Ie we all win with mafia dead. You see I dont win with everyone get it.
    Do Not open this spoiler under any condition!!!!!!!
    WHY CANT YOU FOLLOW SIMPLE DIRECTIONS?
    YOU HAVE JUST CAUSED THE END OF ALL MANKIND!!!!!!

<a href=https://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/signaturepics/sigpic27614_1.gif target=_blank>https://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/signat...pic27614_1.gif</a>

7. ISO #1207

Quote Originally Posted by AIVION View Post
    Thanks girl, that was nice of you : )

I'll invite you over for dinner tonight.

As long as your Pug lies dead on the sidewalk.
    this has been some dank rp as well
    I love oops

▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▒
    ▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▒▒▒
    ▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▒░▒▒▒
    ▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▒░░▒▒▒▒
    ▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▒░░░▒▒▒▒▒▄

8. ISO #1208

I can't explain everything I say. But trust me on this.
    There was no Night 0, else we would have been informed of it... wtf are u saying
    it looks like many, e.g. MM and lag, suffered under the influence of paopan. However there is a victim: frinckles. He left the path of rationality and fully dived into the parallel reality of baby shark, king shark, and soviet union pizzas.

9. ISO #1209

10. ISO #1210

-vote Marshmallow Marshall

I'm fine with a MM, SB16, Brendan, or Yagami Lynch.
    This post literally quotes when blink asks me to vote Mag. He's literally showing right here he is voting me to save his ass... die scumbag

11. ISO #1211

Quote Originally Posted by Brendan View Post
    i like mike's commitment to the rp though, you fucking scum bag stop selling drugs to the kids
    Thank you

<a href=https://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/signaturepics/sigpic27614_1.gif target=_blank>https://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/signat...pic27614_1.gif</a>

12. ISO #1212

Fine, maybe he wasn't blackmailed. How do you explain his fucking behaviour and unwillingness to Lynch me - the cult have a role blocker, or he's night immune? rofl
    Or he's not cult? Also, "Maybe he wasn't blackmailed then." is just such a weak answer... IT'S SO FUCKING OBVIOUS THAT THERE CANT BE BLACKMAILS IF THERE WERE NO NIGHTS SARFASFQFEFNQNGQNG

13. ISO #1213

Quote Originally Posted by Light_Yagami View Post
    I Still Say @Slaol @Gyrlander @Brendan Are The Scum We Need To Be Hunting. Also, Still Kinda Think @blinkskater Can Still Be Lurking Scum As Well
    if u just scum read me bc of my inactivity im sorry i just dont have a lot of time for this tbh and it's hard to read so many posts at once when i catch up.
    I love oops

▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▒
    ▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▒▒▒
    ▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▒░▒▒▒
    ▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▒░░▒▒▒▒
    ▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▒░░░▒▒▒▒▒▄

14. ISO #1214

ok So fare here is the list I have so fare

Noctiz Dustin Town Mayor = Town
    Avion Michel Welsh Cit = Town
    Light Karren Carapolli Cit = Town
    Kenny Special Agent Kristopher Harris =100% town
    Mike Giovanni Rizzo Nuet =Pro Town (kennys Bitch Thanks a lot for that btw)
    MM Marco Balotelli = ? seams to be working with SB16
    SB16 Eveyln Romano =? seams to be working with MM
    Mag Patrick O'Brian claims Mason (BS) = Name sounds way out of place in this setup. =Scum
    Brendan ?
    Grylander claim memory loss dont know what 2 +2 is
    Sloal ?
    yzb25 ?
    Blink ? claims survivor and backing up Mag on his Jester claim according to his role card.

This is what I have so fare
    just bringing up the list

15. ISO #1215

Quote Originally Posted by Kenny View Post
    If people lynch Mike they lynch a confirmed townie.
    What interests do you have, why do you want to lynch a townie, who do you have ties to? You just go on discrediting people here and aren't trying in the slightest to gain or give any information by yourself.
    "confirmed town confirmed town confirmed town"

lol, he isn't confirmed town. A player is confirmed town if all the players know for certain he is town. Repeating it 20 times doesn't make it true.

You're the one who's discrediting and spewing rhetoric. A few pages earlier you were like "hey you're just voting without much reason or information" and now when I explain myself I'm discrediting LOL.

Listen to yourself.

16. ISO #1216

if u just scum read me bc of my inactivity im sorry i just dont have a lot of time for this tbh and it's hard to read so many posts at once when i catch up.
    Yeah Activity Is One Of The Key Points I Look For When Hunting Scum As It Stands Your Starting To Lean More Town In My Book..

17. ISO #1217

Quote Originally Posted by Cryptonic View Post
    Announcement: AIVION has replaced powerofdeath
    Hey @AIVION !!!

By any chance. Is your name Michael Welsh and do you have any information about Light_Yagami?

18. ISO #1218

lol, he isn't confirmed town. A player is confirmed town if all the players know for certain he is town. Repeating it 20 times doesn't make it true.

You're the one who's discrediting and spewing rhetoric. A few pages earlier you were like "hey you're just voting without much reason or information" and now when I explain myself I'm discrediting LOL.

Listen to yourself.
    You are literally discrediting with that post right there. Mike has one person to vouch for him at least. That's more than anyone else has.

19. ISO #1219

Yea this is an hyperactive game lol. Just read fast and give your thoughts as much as possible.

20. ISO #1220

21. ISO #1221

22. ISO #1222

ok here is goes I will give you all the info I am in the Witness protection Special Agent Harris Has kept me under Since I am a RAT to my own family The Rizzo Family I am the Last Rizzo my name is Giovanni Rizzo [purple] we where a good crime family we worked with town We like things done Old school ways then Special Agent Harris had to dig dirt up on me and get me to turn on my own family I am the last Rizzo now I am Special Agent Harris Bitch @Cryptonic Thanks for saying i am Kennys Bitch. Special agent Harris came up to me after it was all said and done and told me about the New Trim Family the Marchesi Crime Family. They are hurting the town they are bringing drugs in to our kids. So I agreed with Special Agent that they need to be stoped since I am not Part of this town Town needs to survive The Crime Family have to be put out this dont need no scum in it. I was once scum but became RAT now Town. that is my story. No there is not Cult Mag wants to get the heat off him. So am I town alined yes I am. and Special Agent can confirm everything I have told you
    so this confirms the rizzo are also a crime family?? im still kinda confused...
    I love oops

▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▒
    ▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▒▒▒
    ▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▒░▒▒▒
    ▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▒░░▒▒▒▒
    ▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▒░░░▒▒▒▒▒▄

23. ISO #1223

24. ISO #1224
    Ganelon

Please be advised that my role is highly important and that it is imperative, for myself as well as for the town, that I survive. I will not hesitate to vote someone else to save my ass.
    Kthx.

25. ISO #1225
    Ganelon

Do you know a Martinelli perchance?

26. ISO #1226

Didn't you say you were Marchesi though?

I have no idea if that's scum or town aligned. ;.;
    He literally claimed every known alignment out of Rizzo. He said he was neutral, then town, then neutral, somewhere he said he was marchesi...

27. ISO #1227

Listen to yourself.
    yzb25 you are good to point out everyone but what about you you have said nothing about your self why are you hiding?

28. ISO #1228

Please be advised that my role is highly important and that it is imperative, for myself as well as for the town, that I survive. I will not hesitate to vote someone else to save my ass.
    Kthx.
    Who is even this 2nd neutral mason of yours supposed to be?
    Technically Mike and me are kind of Masons as well and we both revealed after all.

29. ISO #1229

At first Kenny claimed Rizzo were a crime family, then he retracted that and claimed they were an individual and it was established that individual was Mike.

However, Mike (a Rizzo) revealed he used to be the head of a crime family that fell out of grace. He is apparently now acting as an informant for an FBI agent (Kenny).

The current allegation is that he has not completely let go of his crime family roots and may actually be a cultist trying to rebuild the family. This is corroborated by his behaviour.

30. ISO #1230
    Ganelon

Quote Originally Posted by Marshmallow Marshall View Post
    He literally claimed every known alignment out of Rizzo. He said he was neutral, then town, then neutral, somewhere he said he was marchesi...
    Yeah I think I'm going to block you and Mike. You're the most cancerous players alive. At least Kenny isn't repeating the same things over and over and over.

31. ISO #1231

At first Kenny claimed Rizzo were a crime family, then he retracted that and claimed they were an individual and it was established that individual was Mike.

However, Mike (a Rizzo) revealed he used to be the head of a crime family that fell out of grace. He is apparently now acting as an informant for an FBI agent (Kenny).

The current allegation is that he has not completely let go of his crime family roots and may actually be a cultist trying to rebuild the family. This is corroborated by his behaviour.
    sorry the last part is my personal bias showing ^^

32. ISO #1232

Hey Karen, how's that dumb pug doing?

: )
    Karen??? @Light_Yagami @AIVION EXPLAIN THAAAAAT

33. ISO #1233
    Ganelon

Total bullshit. The Rizzo family is still alive and well.

34. ISO #1234

yzb25 you are good to point out everyone but what about you you have said nothing about your self why are you hiding?
    You asked why I'm hiding so I answered. Don't act like I'm dodging from the question. I won't repeat myself. This forum has been filled with enough spam, and I only answered a few pages ago.

35. ISO #1235

Kira claimed to be Karen Carapolli, Aivion was voting her and said his bio puts her as a prostitute who needs to die. He acted a lot like exe overall.
    WAIT A SECOND. MY BIO ALSO SAYS THAT THERE'S A PROSTITUTE THAT KNOWS A LOT ABOUT A CRIME FAMILY SHE WORKED FOR.
    -vote Light_Yagami
    @Light_Yagami you're DEFINETLY gonna have to explain yourself because I feel like you have killed my father (well, indirectly).

36. ISO #1236

37. ISO #1237

WAIT A SECOND. MY BIO ALSO SAYS THAT THERE'S A PROSTITUTE THAT KNOWS A LOT ABOUT A CRIME FAMILY SHE WORKED FOR.
    -vote Light_Yagami
    @Light_Yagami you're DEFINETLY gonna have to explain yourself because I feel like you have killed my father (well, indirectly).
    KAREN EVEN WORKED FOR A CRIME FAMILY?!

38. ISO #1238

39. ISO #1239

-vote Light_Yagami
    My Bio Says Nothing About Me Being A Prostitute Or About Me Being In Any Way Connect With The Crime Families All It Says Is I Like Ta Talk.. A Gossip Thats All.. Ill Talk With Anyone Who Will Listen And Mainly Seems Like None Are Listening..

40. ISO #1240

ok here is it Rizzo used to be a crime family yes they where old school crime that worked wit the town. but still crime Kenny (FBI) got ahold of my financials and got me to work for the FBI so now i work for the FBI with Kenny. well they Cleaned up the town then Marchesi Crime Family bought everything says they Own everything. They are bring in Drugs not caring who they hurt in town Ie ANI TOWN. well Kenny comes to me asks me to help him because he knew that I would not stand for a Crime Family to coming to town and destroy the town i love. So I am to some one don't know how use connection I used to have help him find the Crime family so we can stop them ( I wonder if i am a spy ) lol That would be cool. but that info is not on my card so I really dont know. It does not tell me how i am to help all i know is I want Marchesi crime family Ie the Mafia to all and want town to Live. I may be a survivor role a cit role spy I honestly dont know .

41. ISO #1241

Quote Originally Posted by Light_Yagami View Post
    My Bio Says Nothing About Me Being A Prostitute Or About Me Being In Any Way Connect With The Crime Families All It Says Is I Like Ta Talk.. A Gossip Thats All.. Ill Talk With Anyone Who Will Listen And Mainly Seems Like None Are Listening..
    Have you got more specific reasons for scumreading Gyrlander? I haven't thought too much about his posts and that might be a mistake. Are there some posts of his that caught your eye?

42. ISO #1242

never head i never said head you putting words in my mouth that is scummy

43. ISO #1243

44. ISO #1244

Let me put it this way: Giovanni Rizzo is part of the witness protection program. He is not a cultist, he is town-aligned and we need him alive.
    Btw I'm not lynching either Mike or Kenny today. I believe them, and even if Mike may or may not need to die later, he's much better alive than dead atm.

45. ISO #1245

Yeah I think I'm going to block you and Mike. You're the most cancerous players alive. At least Kenny isn't repeating the same things over and over and over.
    If i am being cancerous Please forgeve me do I need to post less?

46. ISO #1246

Have you got more specific reasons for scumreading Gyrlander? I haven't thought too much about his posts and that might be a mistake. Are there some posts of his that caught your eye?
    Just Basically How No Real Info All Game & Basically Lurking All Day.. A Few Post Here And There That Say Nothing Of Importance.

47. ISO #1247

KAREN EVEN WORKED FOR A CRIME FAMILY?!
    I don't know her fucking name but it looks like Karen is the prostitute... and yes, she would have been working for a crime family and knew "secrets" of this family. And told them to my father. Do you have any info about that Karen??

48. ISO #1248

You asked why I'm hiding so I answered. Don't act like I'm dodging from the question. I won't repeat myself. This forum has been filled with enough spam, and I only answered a few pages ago.
    you did not you said some one may want to kill me well we know that it is Mafia. Some one may want to kill all of us

49. ISO #1249

50. ISO #1250

I'm willing to confirm im neither a marchesi or rizzo, I'm a Martinelli whatever that means.. my rolecard doesn't really give me any other info, its more on the funny side like blink's i guess lol
    I love oops

▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▒
    ▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▒▒▒
    ▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▒░▒▒▒
    ▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▒░░▒▒▒▒
    ▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▒░░░▒▒▒▒▒▄