Quote Originally Posted by Distorted View Post
    then why not vote him?
    Host forgot to clear votes. Mike is still voting yzb lol
    Quote Originally Posted by PowersThatBe View Post
    Shut up cow.
    Quote Originally Posted by Stealthbomber16 View Post
    Did you just fucking call him a cow?
    Quote Originally Posted by Stealthbomber16
    No, he played as well as he could. He had you right in the palm of his fucking hand all game and you STILL don’t get that. He played you like a fucking fiddle, and it was so obvious and it pains me that nobody else saw it.

2. ISO #752

Re: S-FM Super Basic

Quote Originally Posted by Marshmallow Marshall View Post
    I don't care about the general consensus, I care about my reads there you didn't even try to get info out of the argument.

You just decided to push me magically, as soon as the game was going on Stealth. You can't deny that. And now you say that by PoE his slot has to be a scum. Yet you voted me over the PoE scum? Mhhhhhmmmm..... As I said, I don't mind lynching stealth, I'm cooperative too ;)
    @Distorted you didn't say your investigation results lol. Should we assume that you were roleblocked?
    dunno im not sheriff, but i did get roleblocked =P

to avoid a shitfest, ill just put my vote here then.
    -vote yzb25

Go here → → https://discord.gg/rYRT5Tz Type s.cat, enjoy.

3. ISO #753

4. ISO #754

@Mike can u just unvote ? LOL
    Shut up cow.
    No, he played as well as he could. He had you right in the palm of his fucking hand all game and you STILL don’t get that. He played you like a fucking fiddle, and it was so obvious and it pains me that nobody else saw it.

5. ISO #755

6. ISO #756

Can you reset the votes? @Light_Yagami
    Shut up cow.

7. ISO #757

8. ISO #758

9. ISO #759

thanks mike.

We can now vote
    Shut up cow.

10. ISO #760

Votes to lynch are 4. That didn’t change. @Light_Yagami
    Shut up cow.

11. ISO #761

But With The Way @Distorted Threw His Lynch On Someone Not Even In The Game.. Seem Super Scummy As Well.. Also, Its 50/50 On MM&Distorted Being Last Mafia Nether Voted On SB16.. It Was Almost Likek Distorted Went Out Of His Way Not To Vote Him. And MM Was AFK All Day And Is Going To Be Again Today It Seems..

12. ISO #762

13. ISO #763

14. ISO #764

15. ISO #765

16. ISO #766

dunno im not sheriff, but i did get roleblocked =P

to avoid a shitfest, ill just put my vote here then.
    -vote yzb25
    LOL.

I'll assume Sheriff has no lead, then.

inb4 im sheriff wifoming
    Quote Originally Posted by The Lawyer View Post
    Besides your lamp and your refridgerators, do you find anyone else suspicious?
    Quote Originally Posted by oliverz144 View Post
    it looks like many, e.g. MM and lag, suffered under the influence of paopan. However there is a victim: frinckles. He left the path of rationality and fully dived into the parallel reality of baby shark, king shark, and soviet union pizzas.
    Spoiler : The meaning of life :

17. ISO #767

Votes to lynch are 4. That didn’t change. @Light_Yagami
    Well that's right.
    -vote Stealthbomber16
    @yzb25

Also once again: N O T U R B O
    it looks like many, e.g. MM and lag, suffered under the influence of paopan. However there is a victim: frinckles. He left the path of rationality and fully dived into the parallel reality of baby shark, king shark, and soviet union pizzas.

18. ISO #768

Quote Originally Posted by Light_Yagami View Post
    But With The Way @Distorted Threw His Lynch On Someone Not Even In The Game.. Seem Super Scummy As Well.. Also, Its 50/50 On MM&Distorted Being Last Mafia Nether Voted On SB16.. It Was Almost Likek Distorted Went Out Of His Way Not To Vote Him. And MM Was AFK All Day And Is Going To Be Again Today It Seems..
    It's like distorted's scum meta, yes... And I wonder if it's not Disto + Sb16 now.

I wasn't AFK all day, just for the last 12 hours because work + sleep. And did you read the thread or did you just say "Oh, Those Are Long Posts... I'll Just Skip Them!"

19. ISO #769

It's like distorted's scum meta, yes... And I wonder if it's not Disto + Sb16 now.

I wasn't AFK all day, just for the last 12 hours because work + sleep. And did you read the thread or did you just say "Oh, Those Are Long Posts... I'll Just Skip Them!"
    I Read Every Post MM In A Thread.. That Fight Between Distorted And PTB Though.. Jesus I Watched That Was Like Damn..

20. ISO #770

I Read Every Post MM In A Thread.. That Fight Between Distorted And PTB Though.. Jesus I Watched That Was Like Damn..
    Mind to post a list of your reads, then?

21. ISO #771

Oh Yes My Reads Are All Littered Through The Day.. EZPZ

SB16 - Mafia

Distorted/PTB Both Prob Town Seen This In Fighting By Distorted Before..

Mike - Town

MM - Unsure As He Hasnt Been On Recently Kinda Null Read At The Moment..

YZB - Is Also In Town Slot For Now Originally Thought Based On Him Voting First He Was Scum..
    @Marshmallow Marshall That Was Yesterday.. Im Only Certain At This Juncture About @Stealthbomber16

22. ISO #772

23. ISO #773

24. ISO #774

EOD lynch that other people also pushed is now scummy.

We would have lynched distorted had it not been for his claim and Kira not moving his vote.

You’re not concerned that Kira has you as his highest scum read. You only gfocus on me.

Okay then.

And that’s not shade at Kira, that’s pointing out your inconsistency.

-vote stealthbomber16

I’m sure mikes death wasn’t a surprise as you probably killed him.
    Because I don't value yagami's opinion because it's historically been bad. This is not meant to be insulting. This is meant to be a "I don't follow his thought process ever".

If/when you turn out to be scum, fingers go to him next.

then why not vote him?
    Hey, dipshit, the votes weren't reset.

Quote Originally Posted by Mike View Post
    Only posting to help with reset
    -unvote
    LOL

Well that's right.
    -vote Stealthbomber16
    @yzb25

Also once again: N O T U R B O
    I disagree with your reasoning. Let me go back and comment on the post, 1 sec
    Quote Originally Posted by S-FM Unfunny View Post
    How dare you send me another box of cereal
    Quote Originally Posted by ChannelMiner View Post
    Anyways I shot Brad due to my morbid fear of zombies.

25. ISO #775

26. ISO #776

27. ISO #777

The one thing MM said about me was that I "sat back and watched the dist vs ptb argument" but the posts from bottom of 11 to top of 12 happened at 7:30 AM my time and I was still asleep

28. ISO #778

The one thing MM said about me was that I "sat back and watched the dist vs ptb argument" but the posts from bottom of 11 to top of 12 happened at 7:30 AM my time and I was still asleep
    So I fuckin love how I'm getting scumread for being asleep.

29. ISO #779

30. ISO #780

Now that votes are fixed
    -vote PowersThatBe

Lynch will be split between here as one of us are definitely scum (and its not me :o ). Don't be encouraged to end the day early by any means. We both should be L-2 until the last 3 hours minimum. I've likely got a scum on my train in the form of Yagami and if PTB adds his vote then he's basically just confirmed scum.

31. ISO #781

32. ISO #782

Scumread for: PoE, the scumminess of Magoroth (even if you disagree with his actions or say so), also you fit your scum meta and not your town one, and I think I detected something somewhere that I don't want to out yet but even without this thing I think you're scum.

33. ISO #783

Also the fact that you are discrediting everyone who scumread you

You discredit Kira (even if it might not be hard to do, granted), you discredit me, and you say PTB is scum so hat implies his opinion has 0 weight.

34. ISO #784

Also the fact that you are discrediting everyone who scumread you

You discredit Kira (even if it might not be hard to do, granted), you discredit me, and you say PTB is scum so hat implies his opinion has 0 weight.
    I do think that Yagami is scum too, if that helps.

I discredit you because you actually had no fucking argument against me when you voted me.

35. ISO #785

Now that votes are fixed
    -vote PowersThatBe

Lynch will be split between here as one of us are definitely scum (and its not me :o ). Don't be encouraged to end the day early by any means. We both should be L-2 until the last 3 hours minimum. I've likely got a scum on my train in the form of Yagami and if PTB adds his vote then he's basically just confirmed scum.
    Says I pushed his lynch. When actually Kira was the one who wouldn't move.

I'm not currently voting him, and I am letting things develop from MM and Kira to see their thoughts.

But yet, he only tunnels me.

Sad sad sad. Very bad play.

Anyhow, I'm down to lynch SB16. Just let me know when you have all the info you need @Marshmallow Marshall and @Light_Yagami

SB one day you'll learn to develop reads. This tunneling since page whatever you subbed in at is unhealthy.
    Shut up cow.

36. ISO #786

Yep It Was An Extensive Discussion About Meta What Ever The Fuck A Meta Is
    For the XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXth time...

A player's meta is how he normally behaves as X or Y role and alignment, or simply his general behavior. What are his "personal tells".

37. ISO #787

For the XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXth time...

A player's meta is how he normally behaves as X or Y role and alignment, or simply his general behavior. What are his "personal tells".
    Ohhhh Thanks Man Had No Clue.. I Appreciate That...

38. ISO #788

I do think that Yagami is scum too, if that helps.

I discredit you because you actually had no fucking argument against me when you voted me.
    I was more focused on Yzb at the time, honestly. But now idk what to think about Distorted. Would he have sacrificed scum roleblock just to give himself town points? I don't think it's a good idea but it's a possibility, he's not confirmed town anymore. Yzb is still scummier, though.

39. ISO #789

Scumread for: PoE, the scumminess of Magoroth (even if you disagree with his actions or say so), also you fit your scum meta and not your town one, and I think I detected something somewhere that I don't want to out yet but even without this thing I think you're scum.

If my scum meta has turned into me trying to make cases on other players and defend myself then I'm gonna have to hop on an alt or move sites because that means I literally can't contribute to games without being scumread.

The way magoroth spoke and phrased his posts was pretty dumb at times and it's unfortunate that I'm getting scumread for that. But I can't exactly go back and make a post about why Magoroth was dumb, can I? Not a whole lot I can do about it.

40. ISO #790

Now that votes are fixed
    -vote PowersThatBe

How do you know this is going to be the outcome?
    Shut up cow.

41. ISO #791

42. ISO #792

If my scum meta has turned into me trying to make cases on other players and defend myself then I'm gonna have to hop on an alt or move sites because that means I literally can't contribute to games without being scumread.

The way magoroth spoke and phrased his posts was pretty dumb at times and it's unfortunate that I'm getting scumread for that. But I can't exactly go back and make a post about why Magoroth was dumb, can I? Not a whole lot I can do about it.
    Meta-gut, if you prefer. I am usually pretty good at reading you, I believe, so I am sticking to it. And no, you can't do anything about Magoroth's words, but you can't blame us for using all the info we got either, can you?

43. ISO #793

Says I pushed his lynch. When actually Kira was the one who wouldn't move.

I'm not currently voting him, and I am letting things develop from MM and Kira to see their thoughts.

But yet, he only tunnels me.

Sad sad sad. Very bad play.

Anyhow, I'm down to lynch SB16. Just let me know when you have all the info you need @Marshmallow Marshall and @Light_Yagami

SB one day you'll learn to develop reads. This tunneling since page whatever you subbed in at is unhealthy.
    Just for the record, I'm pushing you instead of yagami because I've already established a case on you and I'm much more confident here.

I also am not a big fan of the patronization. I believe I've actually straight up been playing on this site longer than you have. We're both oldies. Stop trying to discredit my reads because "I need to learn how to develop them". That's just lazy.

44. ISO #794

Meta-gut, if you prefer. I am usually pretty good at reading you, I believe, so I am sticking to it. And no, you can't do anything about Magoroth's words, but you can't blame us for using all the info we got either, can you?
    No, but I would like to encourage you to look at me rather than Magoroth. You have plenty of things that I've done from the moment I clocked in.

45. ISO #795

46. ISO #796

Just for the record, I'm pushing you instead of yagami because I've already established a case on you and I'm much more confident here.

I also am not a big fan of the patronization. I believe I've actually straight up been playing on this site longer than you have. We're both oldies. Stop trying to discredit my reads because "I need to learn how to develop them". That's just lazy.
    Show Me The Case Boy... You Have Done Nothing But Deny Shift And Point The Finger All Game @PowersThatBe Along With Distorted..

47. ISO #797

Did you or did you not pull a train off scum last game when you were mayor? Did you not flip a train onto an obvious town?

Did you not then turbolynch the jester? Who claimed 55 different roles?

Experience means nothing.

I'm sorry you feel patronized, because you literally are like a dog with a bone salivating over me all game. How you play this game is that you look at everyone and make scenarios and whatever one fits is the one you go with. Its clear, by your own words "I could make a case against you, so I'm going with that."

Then you call me lazy.

Save your disappointment.
    Shut up cow.

48. ISO #798

OGC
    Nice dig.

I wouldn't be surprised tho. I mean I ran a set up basically calling the entire site out
    Shut up cow.

49. ISO #799

Show Me The Case Boy... You Have Done Nothing But Deny Shift And Point The Finger All Game <!-- BEGIN TEMPLATE: dbtech_usertag_mention -->
    @<a href="https://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/member.php?u=27821" target="_blank">PowersThatBe</a>
    <!-- END TEMPLATE: dbtech_usertag_mention --> Along With Distorted..
    This was the first post that stood out to me. From this point on you see PTB starts to become much more conservative and shit. I don't like it.

This early citizen claim gives PTB space to move around and a chance to easily powerwolf. But don't read too much into that, that's a bad start.

Spoiler : Chainpost :

Pedit note: i think i forgot to multiquote one of the posts in that chain but it still reinforces my theory so im not gonna go back and find it

In this next set of posts from PTB, we see exactly what I mean. Political posting. It feels like I'm reading tweets from Ted Cruz.

We see a lot of motivated posts and response. Very careful threading around players. There's only one unmotivated post here, which seems very unlike PTB or even most players in general.

In my opinion, PTB is a very strategic player as scum. And this is exactly what we see here. A lot of thoroughly worded commentary posts. I don't want to have meta be the basis of a read but you have to admit it falls right in line with the S-FM Vengeful game.

And here we see the next bit of PTB's scum play. Emotional Manipulation.

This is going to make me sound like a bad person but seriously PTB has done this almost every game where he's been scum and I've literally received messages from PTB post game about shit like this being fake (which I won't post for privacy reasons unless PTB is cool with it but we basically talked about why i scumread him and how he built a train on me and stuff, really interesting convo)

PTB has a habit of playing the victim as scum to make it seem like other people pick on him. It's probably not an intentional habit or consistent choice. But I think a town PTB would realize that this post derails town discussion and would probably just make a passive aggressive remark and leave it there. Instead we straight up see an accusation. I encourage everyone to look at PTB's posts through a logistical light and toggle the emotions out.

Side note but I have to comment because that's such a painfully shitty sheriff softclaim that it hurts my ass.

@Light_Yagami

50. ISO #800

Did you or did you not pull a train off scum last game when you were mayor? Did you not flip a train onto an obvious town?

Did you not then turbolynch the jester? Who claimed 55 different roles?

Experience means nothing.

I'm sorry you feel patronized, because you literally are like a dog with a bone salivating over me all game. How you play this game is that you look at everyone and make scenarios and whatever one fits is the one you go with. Its clear, by your own words "I could make a case against you, so I'm going with that."

Then you call me lazy.

Save your disappointment.
    NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NONONONONNONO. No argument that brings the game in a cancerous state. It only harms town, so don't even try.