True story ft Melinda and f u all for not caring!
Register

User Tag List

1. ISO #1

True story ft Melinda and f u all for not caring!

Hello all,

Yes I AM ALIVE. The HBIC does not die.

I am going to condense this story of over a month into one short thing.

True story: Last month I was transferred interstate for work, and noticed my housemate was being dodgy/not paying bills/refusing to show me electricity bills. 2nd time this has happened.

Finally had enough when he only gives me $400/1200 for rent. Meaning I had to pay 2 grand. He claims it's from our electricity bills (lol as if).

I ask to see bills. He says that is fine. I call energy company- it's in his name, won't tell me anything. I cc him in the e-mail.

He goes berserk (remember I am interstate), accusing me of trying to access his financial info/credit card info/ every other info on the planet.

Me: I just want to see a bill..........

2 weeks later: Return to apartment- walking on eggshells coz he is crazy- secretly this entire time have been getting landlord to evict him (she hates him too because he is a druggie loser, and I prove he is not paying rent).

Our lease expires Jun 15th- I resign with another mate- she evicts "both of us" (little does he know I keep the property).

Fast forward Sunday 3 weeks ago.............

Shit gets real

In the middle of cooking dinner- HOUSEMATE GOES BERSERK. Starts threatening to kill me and blah blah blah. Anyway had to get cops, and move into a hotel for 3 weeks because he went psychotic.

Could not step foot into apartment for 3 weeks (he finally left saturday), one week early. Took internet and everything.

Shit is fucked.

Hopefully have internet by latest tomorrow/today re set up.

Moral of the story: I could not play mafia for over a month. and I'm ALIVE

i hope you all missed me.

and ur gay boy fuuton is back.

xoxoxo

2. ISO #2

Re: True story ft Melinda and f u all for not caring!

Tl;DR version.

Housemate threatened to kill me (at one point brandished a knife in hallway while I was cooking). cops couldn't do anything "he said she said, leave for your safety".

I am alive.

I am returning.

Got season 8 is finished.

Melinda is back.

Bye felicia. ♥

3. ISO #3

Re: True story ft Melinda and f u all for not caring!

Quote Originally Posted by Fuuton View Post
    Hello all,

Yes I AM ALIVE. The HBIC does not die.

I am going to condense this story of over a month into one short thing.

True story: Last month I was transferred interstate for work, and noticed my housemate was being dodgy/not paying bills/refusing to show me electricity bills. 2nd time this has happened.

Finally had enough when he only gives me $400/1200 for rent. Meaning I had to pay 2 grand. He claims it's from our electricity bills (lol as if).

I ask to see bills. He says that is fine. I call energy company- it's in his name, won't tell me anything. I cc him in the e-mail.

He goes berserk (remember I am interstate), accusing me of trying to access his financial info/credit card info/ every other info on the planet.

Me: I just want to see a bill..........

2 weeks later: Return to apartment- walking on eggshells coz he is crazy- secretly this entire time have been getting landlord to evict him (she hates him too because he is a druggie loser, and I prove he is not paying rent).

Our lease expires Jun 15th- I resign with another mate- she evicts "both of us" (little does he know I keep the property).

Fast forward Sunday 3 weeks ago.............

Shit gets real

In the middle of cooking dinner- HOUSEMATE GOES BERSERK. Starts threatening to kill me and blah blah blah. Anyway had to get cops, and move into a hotel for 3 weeks because he went psychotic.

Could not step foot into apartment for 3 weeks (he finally left saturday), one week early. Took internet and everything.

Shit is fucked.

Hopefully have internet by latest tomorrow/today re set up.

Moral of the story: I could not play mafia for over a month. and I'm ALIVE

i hope you all missed me.

and ur gay boy fuuton is back.

xoxoxo
    Damn. You should be careful he might try to get more money from you in the future.
    Have you ever heard the tragedy of Darth Jar Jar the wise?

4. ISO #4

5. ISO #5

6. ISO #6

7. ISO #7

8. ISO #8

9. ISO #9