S-FM 285: High Noon At The Redwood Saloon - Page 62
Register

User Tag List

Page 62 of 76 FirstFirst ... 12 52 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 72 ... LastLast
Results 3,051 to 3,100 of 3757
  1. ISO #3051

Re: S-FM 435 High Noon At The Redwood Saloon

Quote Originally Posted by Marshmallow Marshall View Post
    Frinckles is scum... and I think you are too, Aamirus. You got townread on D1 hard, and then you literally left the game after creating a blackmailed's alphabet lol.
    See that's just false. Since you tried to use that bullshit argument again I will actually go and prove it
    Have you ever heard the tragedy of Darth Jar Jar the wise?

2. ISO #3052
    Ganelon

@aamirus , you insult me, I never called you an idiot or even implied that you were one :P
    you don't get to call people idiots when me and Kenny have been townier than you have been, I'm frankly incensed that you're surprised people are scumreading you for not being terribly solvy after d1

3. ISO #3053

4. ISO #3054

@Light_Yagami @aamirus Get your votes off Otakud already.
    Quote Originally Posted by The Lawyer View Post
    Besides your lamp and your refridgerators, do you find anyone else suspicious?
    Quote Originally Posted by oliverz144 View Post
    it looks like many, e.g. MM and lag, suffered under the influence of paopan. However there is a victim: frinckles. He left the path of rationality and fully dived into the parallel reality of baby shark, king shark, and soviet union pizzas.
    Spoiler : The meaning of life :

5. ISO #3055
    Ganelon

I hate it when we just start insulting one another, or being overly dramatic, that's anti-town lol
    anyway, I don't see why MM's claims changes anything apart from him saying that Otakud is town, which is bullshit if he's town, nobody else could be scum apart from Otakud/frinckles, and I refuse to believe that an aamirus/Frinckles team is possible

6. ISO #3056

Tbh, Light isn't even voting me right now, and I just hardclaimed to be Ellie Moon... There's something fishy here.
    -vote Light_Yagami
    it looks like many, e.g. MM and lag, suffered under the influence of paopan. However there is a victim: frinckles. He left the path of rationality and fully dived into the parallel reality of baby shark, king shark, and soviet union pizzas.

7. ISO #3057
    Ganelon

so, nothing has changed? we should still lynch otakud here

8. ISO #3058

Quote Originally Posted by Magoroth View Post
    I hate it when we just start insulting one another, or being overly dramatic, that's anti-town lol
    anyway, I don't see why MM's claims changes anything apart from him saying that Otakud is town, which is bullshit if he's town, nobody else could be scum apart from Otakud/frinckles, and I refuse to believe that an aamirus/Frinckles team is possible
    Then My That Logic If MM Is Town He Has Only One Option To Vote Otakudweeb69

9. ISO #3059

10. ISO #3060

I might have been right on Light since D1... He's not even voting me rn lol. Srsly, do you really think I'd claim if I were scum? Ellie Moon was on a lot of rolecards.

11. ISO #3061
    Ganelon

-vote Otakudweeb

12. ISO #3062

I might have been right on Light since D1... He's not even voting me rn lol. Srsly, do you really think I'd claim if I were scum? Ellie Moon was on a lot of rolecards.
    With Your Lies Man.. Either Your Town And Otakudweeb69 Is Scum Or Vice Versa Only One Way To Prove It..

13. ISO #3063

14. ISO #3064

-vote Otakudweeb
    Uuuuh, why? Also he has a 69 on his name

15. ISO #3065

Here's my first post of d2 at 8:39pm eastern time right after the thread opens. Post #1383
    Quote Originally Posted by aamirus View Post
    what?

also @blinkskater shouldn't it be 6 votes to lynch
    Here's my last post before going to bed at 1:50pm the following day. Post #1739.
    That's 17 hours apart for about 350 posts.

Well I will say my flavor does match my role. But honestly that bow and arrows crap nightmare was saying doesn’t really make much sense for his role being doc/bg. Like it would be a really big stretch unless he left something out.
    But you make a good point about frinckles and there was really zero reason for him to claim coroner there with no useful info.
    Here's my next post when I get up at 11:17pm. Post #2304.
    That's 9 hours apart for 600 posts.

How is this a question? I fucking posted the entire alphabet for him for God’s sake
    Here's my last post of d2 when I go to bed at 3:10pm. Post #2518.
    That's 16 hours apart for 200 posts.

And how come frinckles if you have the two win cons like wiisp claimed he had, that you wouldn’t suspect wiisp of being scum?
    The day ends at 8:30 pm eastern. Post #2630.
    That's 5 hours and 100 posts.

In total that's about 33 hours that I was awake and posting during day 2 where only a total of 550 posts happened, compared to 14 hours i was asleep where there were 700 posts.

As you can see, the "aamirus has fallen off" line that has been repeated by several people is completely bullshit.

16. ISO #3066

you're claiming now after lying all game and with most people thinking you are scum...

17. ISO #3067

18. ISO #3068

Here's my first post of d2 at 8:39pm eastern time right after the thread opens. Post #1383

Here's my last post before going to bed at 1:50pm the following day. Post #1739.
    That's 17 hours apart for about 350 posts.

Here's my next post when I get up at 11:17pm. Post #2304.
    That's 9 hours apart for 600 posts.

Here's my last post of d2 when I go to bed at 3:10pm. Post #2518.
    That's 16 hours apart for 200 posts.

The day ends at 8:30 pm eastern. Post #2630.
    That's 5 hours and 100 posts.

In total that's about 33 hours that I was awake and posting during day 2 where only a total of 550 posts happened, compared to 14 hours i was asleep where there were 700 posts.

As you can see, the "aamirus has fallen off" line that has been repeated by several people is completely bullshit.
    ABCDEFGHIJKLMNOPQRSTUVWXYZ now you know your ABC......

What fell off was your SOLVINESS. Not your post count. On D1, you made synthetic posts, pushed at everyone, were the most active AND the biggest content producer. It all stopped after that.

19. ISO #3069

What fell off was your SOLVINESS. Not your post count. On D1, you made synthetic posts, pushed at everyone, were the most active AND the biggest content producer. It all stopped after that.
    but that's simply untrue? I have stayed solvy when on but the point is that when nobody else is online and posting THERE IS NOTHING TO TALK ABOUT

20. ISO #3070

21. ISO #3071

I am NOT talking about MY post count, I am talking about EVERYONE ELSE WHILE I HAVE BEEN ONLINE

22. ISO #3072

23. ISO #3073

24. ISO #3074

25. ISO #3075

26. ISO #3076
    Ganelon

-vote Otakudweeb69

27. ISO #3077
    Ganelon

I buy aamirus’ exec claim, and I don’t see an exec being scum, soooooo...

28. ISO #3078
    Ganelon

Hammer and let’s carry on with our lives please

29. ISO #3079

Hammer and let’s carry on with our lives please
    Why tho? Why aren't we lynching Frinckles...? O.O

30. ISO #3080

31. ISO #3081

32. ISO #3082

33. ISO #3083

so, nothing has changed? we should still lynch otakud here
    why
    Quote Originally Posted by yzb25 View Post
    President Fielzanks walks up to his stage, preparing his n1 speech. In front of him, his two cronies MM and David stood. In front of him, his immaculately written n1 speech was prepared. 'Gentleman, what is the soul of capitalism?', he asked his small audience. 'Money?', MM guessed. 'Waifus?', David asked. 'No' Fielz replied, disappointed in his trash scumteam .
    Naz would never forget the Chik-Fil-A Sauce

34. ISO #3084

how did l_y's wincon go from needing to exe ellie moon to letting her live? is yagami scum???
    President Fielzanks walks up to his stage, preparing his n1 speech. In front of him, his two cronies MM and David stood. In front of him, his immaculately written n1 speech was prepared. 'Gentleman, what is the soul of capitalism?', he asked his small audience. 'Money?', MM guessed. 'Waifus?', David asked. 'No' Fielz replied, disappointed in his trash scumteam .

35. ISO #3085

Quote Originally Posted by Light_Yagami View Post
    Morning Everyone. I Have An Idea On How To Win This Game For Town.. We Can Lynch Otakudweeb69 So The Executioner Can Get The Win.. I Can Jail Frinckles Since He Is Night Immune Supposed GF. Naz Kills MM? Any Other Plan Is A Promised Town Loose.
    Quote Originally Posted by Light_Yagami View Post
    So Like O Said We Lynch Otakudweeb69 For Exe Claim That I Believe Arrmirus Has Been Consistant Even In Jail Needing To See Otakudweeb69 Dead So I Believe Her Claim.. Frinckles Has Been Hard Scum Since Day 2. Ellie Moon Has A Warrent Being In Cahoots With Nefarious Deeds
    @Marshmallow Marshall
    here you go

36. ISO #3086

he's being jailed and executed by yagami.
    I have a hard time trusting Light there. @Magoroth you really buy Aamirus's exe claim, AND light's claim?

37. ISO #3087

38. ISO #3088

39. ISO #3089

Quote Originally Posted by naz View Post
    how did l_y's wincon go from needing to exe ellie moon to letting her live? is yagami scum???
    ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ THAT IS WEIRD AS HELL.

40. ISO #3090

41. ISO #3091

i just want yall to know if u hammer now town is fucked

42. ISO #3092

he already did 1 execution and jailed me night one..
    What if he's interro...

43. ISO #3093

I have a hard time trusting Light there. @Magoroth you really buy Aamirus's exe claim, AND light's claim?
    Dude.. Seriously Your Not Helping Anything Here Your Case Anything.. Stick To My Plan Town And Exe Wins Jesus.. I Guess Ill Just Shut Up An Let You Guys Listen To MM.. Because Apparently He Is More Trust Worthy Then I Am..

44. ISO #3094
    Ganelon

How? If light gets a gun he can’t execute

45. ISO #3095

It's L-2.

46. ISO #3096
    Ganelon

How do you mean?

47. ISO #3097

How? If light gets a gun he can’t execute
    Guns are items, so I think that's not really an issue.

48. ISO #3098

49. ISO #3099

50. ISO #3100
    Ganelon

If light trusts naz, there’s no reason for him not to trust that whoever gets the gun will kill Ellie Moon
    I don’t think there’s anything inconsistent here :shrug: