READ AND UNDERSTAND PLEASE, THANKS:
Register

User Tag List

1. ISO #1

READ AND UNDERSTAND PLEASE, THANKS:

Just saying to all you people who are offended easily, I am not angry when we are messaging, I am not trying to be rude or hurt your feelings, that's just how I am. So if you are easily offended, I suggest not trying to argue with me because I will keep going, and going and going. Until we come to a conclusion. So if we are arguing and afterwards you think that we are just "not cool" or whatever, then you are wrong because we are just fine, and I will continue to talk with everyone ( except those bitches that just don't like to see your side of the story and think they are correct all the time AKA people who are like me ) those people are whores.
    THE PRIEST OF DEATH HAS RISEN FROM THE ASH

2. ISO #2

Re: READ AND UNDERSTAND PLEASE, THANKS:

So you're a whore?
    Quote Originally Posted by The Lawyer View Post
    Besides your lamp and your refridgerators, do you find anyone else suspicious?
    Quote Originally Posted by oliverz144 View Post
    it looks like many, e.g. MM and lag, suffered under the influence of paopan. However there is a victim: frinckles. He left the path of rationality and fully dived into the parallel reality of baby shark, king shark, and soviet union pizzas.
    Spoiler : The meaning of life :

3. ISO #3

4. ISO #4
    Ganelon

And you felt the need to post this so everyone could see it because...?

5. ISO #5

Quote Originally Posted by Magoroth View Post
    And you felt the need to post this so everyone could see it because...?
    Of course shitty ass Magoroth had some shit to say. I posted this because obviously people need to know this, use your brain that I HOPE AND PRAY that you have.

6. ISO #6

7. ISO #7

Quote Originally Posted by WorldOfGenis View Post
    I am not trying to be rude or hurt your feelings, that's just how I am.
    Quote Originally Posted by WorldOfGenis View Post
    Of course shitty ass Magoroth had some shit to say. I posted this because obviously people need to know this, use your brain that I HOPE AND PRAY that you have.

8. ISO #8

9. ISO #9

10. ISO #10

11. ISO #11

Quote Originally Posted by OzyWho View Post
    It's funny to look at a person who shouts that everyone gets offended easily, while he himself gets offended the easiest out of everyone.
    This is the point in time in our little convo that we got going, where you stop talking about what is being said, and try to just insult, that's okay though, because I know you aren't smart enough to actually come up with a response to what I am saying anyways.

12. ISO #12

Let's not beat around the bush. I think I understood the semi-light-hearted / not-serious tone you thought you were speaking in esp. on the first page of "WHY THO?" but that sort of tone is not really understood over the internet bro... Especially a place like this where salt is the norm and everyone assumes you're salty... You gotta make it more obvious for us autistic dweebs by adding some random "XD"s that it's not actually anything personal XD

NGL, Ozywho will prob take this personally and be passive aggressive to you for the next few days at least but don't sweat it... Most of us have an issue with at least 1 or 2 other people in the community anyway. Besides, if the issue isn't perpetual you're doing better than me at least XD

13. ISO #13

Quote Originally Posted by yzb25 View Post
    Let's not beat around the bush. I think I understood the semi-light-hearted / not-serious tone you thought you were speaking in esp. on the first page of "WHY THO?" but that sort of tone is not really understood over the internet bro... Especially a place like this where salt is the norm and everyone assumes you're salty... You gotta make it more obvious for us autistic dweebs by adding some random "XD"s that it's not actually anything personal XD

NGL, Ozywho will prob take this personally and be passive aggressive to you for the next few days at least but don't sweat it... Most of us have an issue with at least 1 or 2 other people in the community anyway. Besides, if the issue isn't perpetual you're doing better than me at least XD
    "Bro"? You are perpetuating chad culture which is a blight on mankind. Welcome to my shit list

14. ISO #14

15. ISO #15
    Ganelon

Hey bro

16. ISO #16