S-FM 285: High Noon At The Redwood Saloon - Page 5
Register

User Tag List

Page 5 of 76 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 15 55 ... LastLast
  1. ISO #201

Re: S-FM 435 High Noon At The Redwood Saloon

@Kenny
    why are you town reading aamirus?
    this isnt just, "town read all the people that scum read me", this is specifically an AAmirus read, and how she went about it, and it solely depends on the player knowing me

no idea what 199 means, since I cant really infer the situation you are talking about

2. ISO #202

Quote Originally Posted by Wiisp View Post
    @Kenny
    why are you town reading aamirus?
    this isnt just, "town read all the people that scum read me", this is specifically an AAmirus read, and how she went about it, and it solely depends on the player knowing me

no idea what 199 means, since I cant really infer the situation you are talking about
    Well you literally said "because no mafia wants to square up with me".
    That's your argument in the aamirus read, and that argument is absolutely not specific lol.
    I townread her for mostly being antagonistic and taking initiative herself. She seems to call out people a lot for mistakes and scummy actions, several call-outs for "vote me" after posts directed at her. No omgus or any kinda counter-votes etc.

3. ISO #203

4. ISO #204

Quote Originally Posted by Kenny View Post
    Also those 3 names, I have them as polar opposites of each other somewhat
    3 poles?
    Quote Originally Posted by yzb25 View Post
    President Fielzanks walks up to his stage, preparing his n1 speech. In front of him, his two cronies MM and David stood. In front of him, his immaculately written n1 speech was prepared. 'Gentleman, what is the soul of capitalism?', he asked his small audience. 'Money?', MM guessed. 'Waifus?', David asked. 'No' Fielz replied, disappointed in his trash scumteam .
    Quote Originally Posted by aamirus View Post
    Naz would never forget the Chik-Fil-A Sauce

5. ISO #205

Aamirus calling out my meta probably comes from his town self, because no mafia wants to square up with me
    So, Wiisp, I was talking about this specific post. Is that for you now something that only applies to aamirus and makes specifically only aamirus town in your eyes?

6. ISO #206

7. ISO #207

Oh shit
    what you know about this town, boy?!
    President Fielzanks walks up to his stage, preparing his n1 speech. In front of him, his two cronies MM and David stood. In front of him, his immaculately written n1 speech was prepared. 'Gentleman, what is the soul of capitalism?', he asked his small audience. 'Money?', MM guessed. 'Waifus?', David asked. 'No' Fielz replied, disappointed in his trash scumteam .

8. ISO #208

Quote Originally Posted by naz View Post
    what you know about this town, boy?!
    ((Said loudly, knocking over barstool as I stood up))

9. ISO #209

10. ISO #210

11. ISO #211

12. ISO #212

13. ISO #213

14. ISO #214

Quote Originally Posted by Danil View Post
    Just wanna say Hi to you guys... Enjoy the game!
    Okay, I'm reading to catch up, but first : did someone get replaced early, or is that a random person lol
    Quote Originally Posted by The Lawyer View Post
    Besides your lamp and your refridgerators, do you find anyone else suspicious?
    Quote Originally Posted by oliverz144 View Post
    it looks like many, e.g. MM and lag, suffered under the influence of paopan. However there is a victim: frinckles. He left the path of rationality and fully dived into the parallel reality of baby shark, king shark, and soviet union pizzas.
    Spoiler : The meaning of life :

15. ISO #215

16. ISO #216

17. ISO #217

Quote Originally Posted by Frinckles View Post
    What an abrupt end to all of that. And you're still voting Kenny. c:
    it wasnt abrupt, I put thought into that unvote, and I am not still voting him, remember to refresh your page
    little by little I find trickles of towniness through all this flavor memeing

is he dead lock town? nope, but I dont want to lynch him as much as I did from his entrance

18. ISO #218

Quote Originally Posted by Light_Yagami View Post
    Never To Early To Have A Drink.. But Im Here On Official Business... *Pulls Out Warrant* Im Looking For This Person.. Ellie Moon Wanted Dead Or Alive 5,000 Dollar Reward..
    @ZergSoupYum Phil Coulson? This name is familiar to me... why? My memory is failing me... Time to drink moar! drinks
    it looks like many, e.g. MM and lag, suffered under the influence of paopan. However there is a victim: frinckles. He left the path of rationality and fully dived into the parallel reality of baby shark, king shark, and soviet union pizzas.

19. ISO #219

I heard alcohol helps when one's mind is clogged.
    It's not late yet, but we've already started with shots. Wanna join?
    Heh, it shure does!!

Who did you call "lady", btw?

20. ISO #220

Quote Originally Posted by naz View Post
    3 poles?
    Totem poles?? @otakudweeb :P

21. ISO #221

Lady, how about a round on me?
    Noone here has drunk enough >.>
    You get me a top shelf gin and maybe I'll forgive ya...

22. ISO #222

Quote Originally Posted by ZergSoupYum View Post
    You I think!

You sure look like him anyways.

(*PROFILE PIC*)

Why didn't you maintain it

23. ISO #223

the fact that you admit that it was sarcasm doesnt make the statement any less yikes
    But your "another yikes" was to Frinckles and not to Aamirus....

24. ISO #224

Quote Originally Posted by Marshmallow Marshall View Post
    But your "another yikes" was to Frinckles and not to Aamirus....

U point at a lot of things then do nothing with them, if I recall, my early yikes were at aamirus, and light, that's without back reading, and even if I did somehow forget, it's NAI anyways

25. ISO #225

Well there's a few people MIA right now, so not really. What's happening D2?
    He stops saying yikes only at everything

Do you have any reads on people as of now? I'm not fully caught up, but right now, I like Mag, Zerg, and Aamirus. It's mostly meta (and pretty much sheeping Mag's early take on Zerg lol), but they are only digging as town should do right now, instead of scumpainting people early, which is their scum meta (not Zerg's though).

26. ISO #226

U point at a lot of things then do nothing with them, if I recall, my early yikes were at aamirus, and light, that's without back reading, and even if I did somehow forget, it's NAI anyways
    From the guy who says only "yikes" on early pages, I think that's a bit harsh and undeserved, don't you think? ^^

27. ISO #227

28. ISO #228

29. ISO #229

only real thing I have is that you and Kenny both like to FoS, or point things out, but dont actually act on them, unless they are fluffy
    like early on you have a couple memes votes, but now you are just pointing things out and then that is it?

Kenny has more town!equity though since outside of his entrance I've liked some of his questions, and hes produced more content then most so far

ill probably go back to Frinckles tho, mostly because his pop ins rub me the wrong way

-vote Frinckles

30. ISO #230

actually reading back, Frinckles does the exact same thing, "X is doing a lot of this"
    "X is doing that", "X interacted with y", "X has a lot of interactions"

its just words for the sake of words, and it doesnt say anything

im trying my best to push reads off nothing, since there still isnt enough quality content coming from any slot as of current

31. ISO #231

32. ISO #232

Sorry it’s Jack not Jake
    I guess I'll point out, Aamirus is the only one I've seen hinting a namedrop. Name might be a lie, but it's basis enough for me to TR her even though it's been mostly ignored. The way I see it -- wouldn't scum be the most apprehensive to give out names in our cards? Names obviously might come out on trial -- not sure if we have those in this, however.

33. ISO #233

34. ISO #234

only real thing I have is that you and Kenny both like to FoS, or point things out, but dont actually act on them, unless they are fluffy
    like early on you have a couple memes votes, but now you are just pointing things out and then that is it?

Kenny has more town!equity though since outside of his entrance I've liked some of his questions, and hes produced more content then most so far

ill probably go back to Frinckles tho, mostly because his pop ins rub me the wrong way

-vote Frinckles
    let's see where this goes
    -vote Frinckles

35. ISO #235

36. ISO #236

I guess I'll point out, Aamirus is the only one I've seen hinting a namedrop. Name might be a lie, but it's basis enough for me to TR her even though it's been mostly ignored. The way I see it -- wouldn't scum be the most apprehensive to give out names in our cards? Names obviously might come out on trial -- not sure if we have those in this, however.
    Well I’m actually claiming that my cousin’s name is Jack and that my card vaguely says that my cousin jack might be a helpful dude
    Have you ever heard the tragedy of Darth Jar Jar the wise?

37. ISO #237

actually reading back, Frinckles does the exact same thing, "X is doing a lot of this"
    "X is doing that", "X interacted with y", "X has a lot of interactions"

its just words for the sake of words, and it doesnt say anything

im trying my best to push reads off nothing, since there still isnt enough quality content coming from any slot as of current
    You responded to my 'words for the sake of words' with yikes. Even if that's how you felt about them, that's hardly quality content in comparison. The Aamirus thing was me joking 'roun 'partner. Though, Magoroth was explicitly missing information while trying to piece together scum buddying. I was curious if it was intentional.

A lot of this banter is going to implicate people in the upcoming days, it'll be interesting to take a look back.

38. ISO #238

True; nobody replied to it out of your song lol. I guess we'll see later.

39. ISO #239

40. ISO #240

41. ISO #241

if anything just bury a lurker at EoD if Day 1 continues like that
    I'm always in for that. @NightmareFrIEND7 cough cough any reads?

42. ISO #242

43. ISO #243

You responded to my 'words for the sake of words' with yikes. Even if that's how you felt about them, that's hardly quality content in comparison. The Aamirus thing was me joking 'roun 'partner. Though, Magoroth was explicitly missing information while trying to piece together scum buddying. I was curious if it was intentional.

A lot of this banter is going to implicate people in the upcoming days, it'll be interesting to take a look back.
    ^^ that's what I meant when I said that coming from the "yikes" guy it was uncalled for. Actually at this point, I prefer
    -vote Wiisp
    Let's start a train here and see where it goes. Frinckles makes sense rn, CHOO CHOO

44. ISO #244

45. ISO #245

Fern, I hard claim Fern, n and m are close together and I type fast
    am I obvious town yet?

no? cause thats a bad read
    Mhmm... and have you heard anything about something dangerous here? I've heard rumors, but nothing certain. Or are you lying on your identity hardcore? Because that doesn't seem to bear much weight lol

46. ISO #246

Frinckles would you mind explaining what’s going to happen to all of us that agreed to drink with you tonight? Are you some kind of neutral benign or some sort of mass killer?
    What are you talking about? I've been invitee, I'm not hosting a round for anyone.

47. ISO #247

Quote Originally Posted by Marshmallow Marshall View Post
    Mhmm... and have you heard anything about something dangerous here? I've heard rumors, but nothing certain. Or are you lying on your identity hardcore? Because that doesn't seem to bear much weight lol
    my claim where bear weight to someone else in this game
    and no, my flavor mentions nothing of danger

48. ISO #248

Frinckles would you mind explaining what’s going to happen to all of us that agreed to drink with you tonight? Are you some kind of neutral benign or some sort of mass killer?
    I thought it was Zerg who had initiated that? And I thought it was worth not expliciting it until tomorrow to see how he was going to play it out, but yes, I did notice... and did not want to drink with him, I prefer drinking in my corner

49. ISO #249

50. ISO #250

Imma hardclaim Father Adams then, cuz that's my name and I'm a preacher.
    Didn't even make that up
    No law saying preachers aren't allowed to drink, bartender gimme that gin the lady wanted.
    My church is catholic so obviously I can pay for it~
    Shouldn't ye be in Heaven at this time, instead of in a saloon, "father"? What brings you here, heh? Want a beer?