Register

User Tag List

Page 21 of 22 FirstFirst ... 11 17 18 19 20 21 22 LastLast
Results 1,001 to 1,050 of 1059
  1. ISO #1001

Re: Day 3: Killing Spree

Quote Originally Posted by Goremansir View Post
    Crimson has been lynched!
    Votes have been locked and Crimson will be killed at the end of the day.

Tally
    Crimson [7] - CmG, Duzero, Ubernox, Deathfire123, BorkBot, Kovath, Bahkieh
    Kovath [1] - Shaded

Day will end at https://www.wolframalpha.com/input/?i...h+6%3A00pm+EST, or earlier when majority is reached on a skip day vote.
    \o/
    Death, yet the Town.
    ~The Town Code

2. ISO #1002

Crimson has been lynched!
    Votes have been locked and Crimson will be killed at the end of the day.

Tally
    Kovath [1] - Shaded

Day will end at https://www.wolframalpha.com/input/?i...h+6%3A00pm+EST, or earlier when majority is reached on a skip day vote.
    btw the link for the end date is faulty
    Death, yet the Town.
    ~The Town Code

3. ISO #1003

It must be really hard to type -skip day ...
    Spoiler : fm history :
    FM 6: Commoner/Legionare(roman)/Legionare(Sin) FM8: Stan Investigator FM9:Yakov German(Sapper) FM10: Fm Rumpel Vigilante FM11: Renekton: Serial Killer FM12: Sandor: citizen = scum FM13: Wicket : Devourer FM14: Torynn: Andrew Ryan (GF)

4. ISO #1004

5. ISO #1005

Yeah sorry Clementine i was going to nightkill you n1 but i rolled detective.
    FM 6: Commoner/Legionare(roman)/Legionare(Sin) FM8: Stan Investigator FM9:Yakov German(Sapper) FM10: Fm Rumpel Vigilante FM11: Renekton: Serial Killer FM12: Sandor: citizen = scum FM13: Wicket : Devourer FM14: Torynn: Andrew Ryan (GF)

6. ISO #1006

So how many more votes do we need to
    SKIP DAY ?
    (protip, do it!)
    https://i.imgur.com/MuBx7.png
    Spoiler : Goremansir <3 :
    In a fit of rage (who would insult his voice of an angel? (And by angel, we mean a drunk, fat, middle-aged cop)) ... Duzero stripped out of his uniform, leapt onto CmG and started eating his face. CmG started to protest...

7. ISO #1007

8. ISO #1008

9. ISO #1009

10. ISO #1010

Quote Originally Posted by Goremancer View Post
    The day has been ended by majority.
    Skip Day Tally:
    [9] - Bruno, CmG, Brendan, Duzero, Shaded, Bahkieh, Kromos, Crimson, Duzero
    Finally!
    In a fit of rage (who would insult his voice of an angel? (And by angel, we mean a drunk, fat, middle-aged cop)) ... Duzero stripped out of his uniform, leapt onto CmG and started eating his face. CmG started to protest...

11. ISO #1011

12. ISO #1012

Night 4

"Blood!" "He shot my best friend!" "We'll make him pay for what he did to Creed!" An angry mob dragged Crimson into the street. The pavement was spattered with blood. People were killed and no one bothered to clean up the mess. The mob was thirsty for blood, thirsty for justice, thirsty for revenge. They did not see Crimson as a human. To them, he was a target. A target for hatred.
    "No you're wrong! I didn't do it! I'm not part of the mafia!"
    "Dirty, lying bastard. Take a look at this!"
    A policemen pulled a gun out of Crimson's pocket. A red bullet was painted on it. He was the Godfather.
    Crimson turned pale at the sight of his gun. He shat himself. (I had to do something about shit right?)
    "But... I... I didn't shoot them! I swear! I tried to stop them! But they wouldn't listen! I had no power..."
    A policeman in a trenchcoat walked out of the lynch mob. He was the executioner.
    "A man who leads crooks is worse than all the crooks rolled into one."
    He picked up Crimson's gun from the ground and put it up to Crimson's forehead.
    "Any last words?"
    "... Tell my family that-"
    Bang

Crimson was lynched... His role was... Godfather

Tally
    Kovath [1] - Shaded

The day has ended...
    You may no longer post in this thread. Night ends at
    https://www.wolframalpha.com/input/?i=6%3A00+6%2F15%2F12
    Last edited by Goremansir; June 14th, 2012 at 05:05 PM.

13. ISO #1013

14. ISO #1014

15. ISO #1015

Day 4/Epilogue: Karma Police

Day 4

The police were not as shitty as they had thought. They had managed to kill 3 of the killers in quick order. A doctor sat on the third floor of the town hall, in the dome overlooking Shittytown. He still wanted his damn money, and why was everyone mysteriously dying? CmG suddenly kicked down the door. “Shaded, what in the fuck are you doing up here? There’s a shit cannon going off downstairs! And…it has your fingerprints on it. Care to explain?” CmG reached down and took out a gun. Shaded was shocked. “But you shouldn’t have a gun! You’re a DETECTIVE, for god’s sake!” CmG laughed. A shot rang out. Shaded lay on the ground. CmG looked in his coat just to make sure he didn’t have any police equipment on him. Of course he did, a first aid kit. “What have I…done….” Shaded was a Doctor. A note was found by his body:

Quote Originally Posted by Death Note
    BorkBot was in the basement, staring at Sumi’s dead body. He realized that he had failed. He had not seen the truth...only a little bit of it. He knew what he needed to do. It was snowing in Shittytown. First, he stole a rabid wolverine from the Shittytown Zoo. He went to the roof of the town hall, and undressed. He took out a mysterious bottle of pills, and swallowed one. He took a knife, and cut his wrists, and used the same to cut off a length of rope which he tied around his neck. He used the only bit of strength he had and jumped onto the railroad tracks below, and the train hit him with perfect timing. BorkBot was the Truth Seeker.

After they had stopped the shit cannon downstairs, they decided to PARTY in their success! Attachment 4064 During the party, Duzero had a few too many shots, and started singing a beautiful song. It went a little something like this:
    Quote Originally Posted by Death Note
    HEYYEYAAEYAAAEYAEYAAEYYEYAAEYAAAEYAEYAA
    I SAID HEY! WHAT'S GOING ON??

CmG told Duzero to stop singing, telling him he was “ruining a legendary song with his shitty voice!” In a fit of rage (who would insult his voice of an angel? (And by angel, we mean a drunk, fat, middle-aged cop)), Duzero took out his gun and shot it at CmG.

CLICK! The gun was empty!

Unsatisfied, Duzero stripped out of his uniform, leapt onto CmG and started eating his face. CmG started to protest, saying that he was the detective who saved them from the killers, but it was to no avail. Duzero then ran out of the room screaming. CmG was a Detective.

GG.

MVP: CmG

His night actions, albeit slightly lucky, were perfect. He almost got Brendan lynched without claiming, and was only forced to because we discounted uncolored votes to give mafia a chance. He was very analytical during the day and his night actions ended up taking out 3 out of the 4 mafia. Well done.
    https://https://i.imgur.com/63JKJ.jpg

Master Sheet with Roles, Players, and Night Actions: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/...CS2VudkE#gid=0

The Town has won!

16. ISO #1016

17. ISO #1017

18. ISO #1018

Re: Day 4/Epilogue: Karma Police

image forbidden and doc private

Otherwise GG

Poor CmG though, he just had to provoke me!

19. ISO #1019

20. ISO #1020

21. ISO #1021

Fun fact #1: I was the only mafia member to kill anyone
    Fun fact #2: If my team had listened to me we could have had a chance. https://younoob.forumotion.com/t5p15-night-2-discussion (mafia night chat)
    Fun fact #3: Crimson and Kromos are retarded.
    Fun fact #4: That role claim by Crimson was awful.
    Fun fact #5: Kromos never used his role
    I've got more but the night chat should give enough info.
    My alibi was horrible, sure, but I was not prepared to give one. If I had seen his post previously I would've claimed that I vig killed him but alas it was too late.
    Other than that good job CmG and congratulations town.
    I pretty much killed everyone I wanted to while I was alive anyways.
    I love oops

Spoiler : :

▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▒
    ▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▒▒▒
    ▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▒░▒▒▒
    ▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▒░░▒▒▒▒
    ▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▒░░░▒▒▒▒▒▄
    ▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▒░░░░▒░▒▒▒▒▌
    ▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▒░░░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒
    ▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▌░░░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▄
    ▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▓▒░░░░░░▒▒░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒
    ▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▌▒░░░░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▓
    ▁▁▒▁▁▁▁▁▒▒░░░▒░░░░░░▒░░░░░▒░░░▒
    ▁▁▁▐▒▒▒▒░░░░░░░░░▁▐█▁▐░▒▒▁▐█▁░░░
    ▁▁▁▁▁▒▒▒▒░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▒▌░░░░░░▒
    ▁▁▁▁▁▁▒▒▒▒░░░░░░░░░░░░░▒▀▀░░░░▒▒
    ▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▒▒▒▒░░░░░░░▄▄▄▄██▓▓▌▀░▒▒▒
    ▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▒▒▒░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▒▒▒▒
    ▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒
    ▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▀▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒
    ▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▐▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒
    ▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▓▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒
    ▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▄▒░░░░░░░░░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▓
    ▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▓▒░░░░░░░░░░░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▌
    ▁▁▁▁▁▄▒▒░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▄

22. ISO #1022

Quote Originally Posted by Duzero View Post
    image forbidden and doc private

Otherwise GG
    Also this
    I love oops

▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▒
    ▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▒▒▒
    ▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▒░▒▒▒
    ▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▒░░▒▒▒▒
    ▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▒░░░▒▒▒▒▒▄

23. ISO #1023

Quote Originally Posted by Brendan View Post
    Fun fact #1: I was the only mafia member to kill anyone
    Fun fact #2: If my team had listened to me we could have had a chance. https://younoob.forumotion.com/t5p15-night-2-discussion (mafia night chat)
    Fun fact #3: Crimson and Kromos are retarded.
    Fun fact #4: That role claim by Crimson was awful.
    Fun fact #5: Kromos never used his role
    I've got more but the night chat should give enough info.
    My alibi was horrible, sure, but I was not prepared to give one. If I had seen his post previously I would've claimed that I vig killed him but alas it was too late.
    Other than that good job CmG and congratulations town.
    I pretty much killed everyone I wanted to while I was alive anyways.
    Stop appropriating the blame. Mafia fucked up, and CmG got lucky on his night actions.

End of story.
    Death, yet the Town.
    ~The Town Code

24. ISO #1024

Quote Originally Posted by Kovath View Post
    Stop appropriating the blame. Mafia fucked up, and CmG got lucky on his night actions.

End of story.
    CmG died for his disrespect, don't forget that!

25. ISO #1025

26. ISO #1026

Wait lol... Did the last Mafia surrender or something? Projected that he would never win?

Sorry, Borkbot, couldn't sell you out after all. I'm much too nice. Though Blayzalot shot me anyways, despite the majority of the town saying to leave me alone, so. -glares- This town too mean. I'm leaving.

27. ISO #1027

whut what? Disrespect to whom exactly? :-P Thx for the MVP guys. I never got an MVP anywhere you make me happy

28. ISO #1028

Quote Originally Posted by Kovath View Post

[not] End of story.
    Read the night chat. The blame deserves to be appropriated.
    I love oops

▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▒
    ▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▒▒▒
    ▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▒░▒▒▒
    ▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▒░░▒▒▒▒
    ▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▒░░░▒▒▒▒▒▄

29. ISO #1029

Quote Originally Posted by Sumikoko View Post
    Wait lol... Did the last Mafia surrender or something? Projected that he would never win?

Sorry, Borkbot, couldn't sell you out after all. I'm much too nice. Though Blayzalot shot me anyways, despite the majority of the town saying to leave me alone, so. -glares- This town too mean. I'm leaving.
    Shaded was actress. Figure it out.
    Death, yet the Town.
    ~The Town Code

30. ISO #1030

Quote Originally Posted by Sumikoko View Post

The night chat has our roles, should explain it..
    I love oops

▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▒
    ▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▒▒▒
    ▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▒░▒▒▒
    ▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▒░░▒▒▒▒
    ▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▒░░░▒▒▒▒▒▄

31. ISO #1031

32. ISO #1032

33. ISO #1033

34. ISO #1034

ty for letting me kill clementine.
    never second guess yoself nigga
    I love oops

▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▒
    ▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▒▒▒
    ▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▒░▒▒▒
    ▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▒░░▒▒▒▒
    ▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▒░░░▒▒▒▒▒▄

35. ISO #1035

36. ISO #1036

We lost mainly because of the setup, although maybe we could have pulled it off we played outstandingly and got very lucky. Truth seekers had no chance so we couldn't count on them for kills or even to distract town away from us as town didn't care about lynching them when the chance of them killing was so low. We also had a student who had a higher chance of picking town than scum (he was actually going to pick CmG the night he died but forgot to send in his action).

You were always going to be lynched first, Brenden, because you were the scummiest one of us and drew a lot of attention to yourself from day 1 so I didn't want to risk myself to save someone I thought could be lynched based just on scum tells (slightly arrogant of me because I was shot the day after). I didn't want to time manipulate someone because that locks us into a PR claim that we can't substantiate if we are checked + it would have been known we time manipulated because the doctor heal would be the only reason there was no mafia kill. Your counter claimers will need to be very scummy for you to have a chance of getting them lynched because they will always sound more natural unless you're an extremely good liar (I don't think I've ever seen a case where I thought scum made a more believable counter claim unless the town player seriously messed up). Even if you do lynch them you will be shot that night by the 2 vigis or gunsmith guns.

The only roles we could claim reliably were citizens which is why I didn't want to use my not very useful night action and why I wanted to kill PRs like Bakieh instead of clementine who I thought would be healed and seemed like a cit to me after she claimed cit.

Thanks for the game, Gormansir.
    Spoiler : FM History :
    FM VI: Commoner | FM VIII: Citizen (Tweek Tweak) | FM IX: Detective (Alexei) | FM X: Citizen (Zack) | FM XI: Citizen (Nautilus) | FM XII: Consigliere (Bronn) | FM XIII: Grave Robber (Tarkin) | FM XIV: Citizen (Mohiam) | FM XV: Electro Maniac (Togepi) | FM XVII: Citizen / Rebel (Tony Tony Chopper)

37. ISO #1037

You can find and read that night chat from google so for any future hosts make sure the forum is only readable to members and that no player names are used. I should have used anonymous names for my M-FM tbh.
    FM VI: Commoner | FM VIII: Citizen (Tweek Tweak) | FM IX: Detective (Alexei) | FM X: Citizen (Zack) | FM XI: Citizen (Nautilus) | FM XII: Consigliere (Bronn) | FM XIII: Grave Robber (Tarkin) | FM XIV: Citizen (Mohiam) | FM XV: Electro Maniac (Togepi) | FM XVII: Citizen / Rebel (Tony Tony Chopper)

38. ISO #1038

Lol. After Crimson's strange attempt at a defense the last day, I determined we had exactly zero chance of winning. There was no roleclaim I could hope to make that would keep me safe, so I went with doc to attract the bullet. I figured on the off chance you didn't shoot bork the same night, my popping up doctor might just cause something lulzy to happen the next day. Hehe. Anyways. GG folks, it fell apart awful quick after the one derp day.

39. ISO #1039

Kromos, me remembering the fact that you targeted CmG night 3 made me stop reading your wall of text.
    I love oops

▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▒
    ▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▒▒▒
    ▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▒░▒▒▒
    ▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▒░░▒▒▒▒
    ▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▒░░░▒▒▒▒▒▄

40. ISO #1040

Kromos, me remembering the fact that you targeted CmG night 3 made me stop reading your wall of text.
    We needed to kill detectives and confirmed town to have any chance of winning. The doctor might have relied on wifom to protect CmG as they often do. It was the best action we could do. Even killing a PR like Bakieh wouldn't have worked because that further narrows down the roles we can claim.

41. ISO #1041

Quote Originally Posted by Kromos View Post
    We needed to kill detectives and confirmed town to have any chance of winning. The doctor might have relied on wifom to protect CmG as they often do. It was the best action we could do. Even killing a PR like Bakieh wouldn't have worked because that further narrows down the roles we can claim.
    He was the only 100% absolutely without a doubt town role.
    I love oops

▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▒
    ▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▒▒▒
    ▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▒░▒▒▒
    ▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▒░░▒▒▒▒
    ▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▒░░░▒▒▒▒▒▄

42. ISO #1042

He wasn't 100% town but pretty close. Definitely enough so that no counter claims would hold up against him. I can't think of anyone else that was 'confirmed' at that point.

43. ISO #1043

If you mean I killed him because he was the only person I was sure was town, by confirmed I meant everyone in the town thinks he is town after he lynched you by citing his night actions. We had to kill him because the rest of the town could be made to look like scum while he couldn't.

44. ISO #1044

Hey guys. Big news! I wasn't killed.

45. ISO #1045

GG everyone... Thanks for the game Gore... Sorry Sumi, I wanted to cut down as much non-town as possible, who knows who you would've killed... figured it was a worthwhile shot cause there was no other real leads... thats 2 games I killed you second night ... In the future I'll try not too
    S-FM: Dust's Cop Insanity-Sheriff-LoseMFMVIII-Consigliere-Win"Aspiring Newcomer"M-FMIX-Vigilante-Win S-FM MexianStandoffII-Bandit-Win-"MVPStopTheBomb!-Citizen-Win Army Men S-FM-Mason Leader-Lose WitchCrisis&Kybukakke-Citizen-[COLOR="#FF0000"]Lose[/COLOR

46. ISO #1046

47. ISO #1047

Quote Originally Posted by SirBlayzalot View Post
    Sorry Sumi, I wanted to cut down as much non-town as possible, who knows who you would've killed... figured it was a worthwhile shot cause there was no other real leads... thats 2 games I killed you second night ... In the future I'll try not too
    Sleep with one eye open.

48. ISO #1048

Quote Originally Posted by Kromos View Post
    You were always going to be lynched first, Brenden, because you were the scummiest one of us and drew a lot of attention to yourself from day 1 so I didn't want to risk myself to save someone I thought could be lynched based just on scum tells (slightly arrogant of me because I was shot the day after)
    My two cents are in this post.

49. ISO #1049

50. ISO #1050