2. ISO #2352

3. ISO #2353

4. ISO #2354

Re: S-FM The Immortals

Quote Originally Posted by Wiisp View Post
    I doubt number two flips mafia tbh
    How do these posts say “towny” to you?

Quote Originally Posted by Numbertwo View Post
    so, if FF was an actress, then who is the real potion giver?
    Quote Originally Posted by Numbertwo View Post
    i guess that makes it 3 townie deaths tonight if mafia got a gun.
    This may not make sense to you but #2 has not actually claimed outright that he is town yet. That’s something that scum tend to do. It’s a fundamental thing from the foundation of our childhood to not lie. Number two is unconsciously not claiming town, he is wording around and hinting that he is town but he has not said it outright. He is absolutely not town.

5. ISO #2355
    Ganelon

Quote Originally Posted by Pestilence View Post
    How do these posts say “towny” to you?

This may not make sense to you but #2 has not actually claimed outright that he is town yet. That’s something that scum tend to do. It’s a fundamental thing from the foundation of our childhood to not lie. Number two is unconsciously not claiming town, he is wording around and hinting that he is town but he has not said it outright. He is absolutely not town.
    mmm... I guess that's a fair point?

6. ISO #2356

7. ISO #2357

8. ISO #2358

9. ISO #2359

Quote Originally Posted by Wiisp View Post
    @Pestilence
    not a care in the world, outside a select few, most scum want to look townie, and hes not doing that... this read has helped me in the past, but hes being very blantant to the point where its almost TWTBAW as well, but i hate that read
    the thing for me is that he is still acting as an unclaimed PR and in no universe is that towny

10. ISO #2360

the thing for me is that he is still acting as an unclaimed PR and in no universe is that towny
    ^^ said he was “important”. If he’d retracted that then I might have reason to believe he’s cit pulling night kill off mafia *maybe*, but he has taken no action to either elaborate on that or back down which is just not town at all

11. ISO #2361

12. ISO #2362

13. ISO #2363

14. ISO #2364

I'll make the proper day end post here in a bit I'll give you the flip in the meantime

Zergsoupyum was lynched his role was gang member (town citizen)

Day 4 begins 630 pm EST tomorrow

Night has begun
    Last edited by AIVION; April 4th, 2019 at 03:44 PM.

Everybody is equally weak on the inside, just that some present their ruins as new castles and become kings –
    Deep into that darkness peering, long I stood there, wondering, fearing, doubting, dreaming dreams no mortal ever dared to dream before.
    If your dear heart is wounded, my wild heart bleeds with yours.

15. ISO #2365

sorry for the small post still being there instead of a proper day ends post, this time will be the same I've been pretty busy last few days IRL and the hammer threw me off xD

Expect a small day start post again.. sorry! I will try to edit both and make them proper when I have time (maybe not tonight but definitely tomorrow!)

thank you for your patience and understanding!! ^_^

Everybody is equally weak on the inside, just that some present their ruins as new castles and become kings –
    Deep into that darkness peering, long I stood there, wondering, fearing, doubting, dreaming dreams no mortal ever dared to dream before.

16. ISO #2366

Ok day 4 she is here. (Editing later with flavor same with day 3 end post)

Wiisp is dead he flips Gang Member (town citizen)

Here is the last will:

Wiisp:
    Wisp
    Blink
    Mike
    Numbertwo
    Hybrid
    Ganelon
    Pestilence
    Naz
    Aamirus

Best case: 8-1, or 7-1
    Worse cases: 6-2, 5-2
    maybe even worse if mafia has a shot got a gun

Scum PoE: Blink, Numbertwo, Hybrid, Aamirus, Naz
    Mafia can only be in those 5

Probably 1 in Hybrid/Aamirus
    Probably 1 in Blink/Numbertwo
    Possibly 2 in Naz/Numbertwo

thats a very up in the air probably, since Numbertwo/Blink is a high possibilty, i just think Aamirus has to be scum here
    then there was the point where numbertwo voted blink, feel like that could be distancing Cries

Hybrid wanted to lynch both Falling Fox and Distorted
    Distorted had this weird interaction with blink where he called him scum as joke
    Aamirus, should probably be the lynch tomorrow, or numbertwo if both are alive
    ya this is still a hard game....

ohh im VT
    ok so I had a lot of time to think...
    1. Hybrid gaslighting me annoyed me, at one point he said, "would i really slip off 5 posts", which was weird, idk man, hopefully he dies tonight
    2. numbertown claiming to be important but not dying night 1 is odd? He probably is scum for the exact reasons Pestilence thinks
    3. Aamirus hasnt done anything really, outside her one read list, but for some reason I really think shes town
    4. I may have jumped the gun on Naz, her previous day shade, was really scummy if you look at it, almost like she was prepared to call us out, she called blink town cause of meta, its probably just tmi
    5. idk about blink still im unsure, i think there is some resemblence in his play last game, but man, idk

if im dead, get Aamirus to talk
    if Pestilence's shot doesnt kill, the person he shot is most likely the Mafia Immune
    probably gunna end my will with this team, Numbertwo/Naz, but always lynch numbertwo first, probably aamirus next just to be sure

Up next is hybrid the potato he flipped green potato (Gang member)

No potato last will

Lastly Bahkieh has died his role was Majeeda Batutah (town Immortal giver)

Last will:

Bahkieh: I Gave Ganelon last potion charge on Night 2, however it seems they were swapping people around as well so I have a suspicion that my second charge went to Light again. The other me is Luck.

Day ends Sunday 630 PM EST or earlier who knows let me know

BEGIN!

With 7 players alive it is 4 votes to hammer.
    Last edited by AIVION; April 5th, 2019 at 03:44 PM.

17. ISO #2367

I have good news for town Aamirus is 100% the mafia imortal keth. I stole from him last and had him also as the target. We have this town lock win both me and Mag are both imortal and the sting man used his last kill to kill the potion maker. Gg town wins. Lynch Aamirus to day.
    -vote Aamirus
    Do Not open this spoiler under any condition!!!!!!!
    Spoiler : :
    WHY CANT YOU FOLLOW SIMPLE DIRECTIONS?
    YOU HAVE JUST CAUSED THE END OF ALL MANKIND!!!!!!

<a href=https://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/signaturepics/sigpic27614_1.gif target=_blank>https://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/signat...pic27614_1.gif</a>

18. ISO #2368

Ok only we have number two, pest, and Blink are literally the only ones that can be mafia strongman. So we lynch Aamirus today. Pest shoots blink tonight . I make Numbertwo vist himself tonight. Gg we win if pest is mafia we lynch him tomorrow. Gg we have lock town win if we follow that.

<a href=https://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/signaturepics/sigpic27614_1.gif target=_blank>https://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/signat...pic27614_1.gif</a>

19. ISO #2369

20. ISO #2370

21. ISO #2371

We lock win becuse mag got the potion and lol we still have his heal on me. Roflol I was sweating balls hoping I was not attcked last night. But as mag suspected they hit the potion maker lol. I will say mag heal me just in case strongman has some Insaine last strong man kill. So town we are lock win no matter how you look at it lol gg. Btw sorry wisp for doubting you. And blink I do town read you but this plan will lock the win for town. Becuse mafi literally mechanically can only be one of the 3. Mafia you are screwed lol. You all should have killed me last night. Lol

22. ISO #2372

-vote aamirus

steal from blink or naz tonight. make it public and i will switch the other one
    Naz is confirmed town already. Don’t mess this up don’t swap anyone tonight please. Shoot blink ok and don’t buss anyone. We have this mechanically locked for town win. Don’t buss just shoot blink ok

23. ISO #2373

Who is the last mafia after aamirus? Is numbertwo still in the game?
    Quote Originally Posted by yzb25 View Post
    President Fielzanks walks up to his stage, preparing his n1 speech. In front of him, his two cronies MM and David stood. In front of him, his immaculately written n1 speech was prepared. 'Gentleman, what is the soul of capitalism?', he asked his small audience. 'Money?', MM guessed. 'Waifus?', David asked. 'No' Fielz replied, disappointed in his trash scumteam .
    Quote Originally Posted by aamirus View Post
    Naz would never forget the Chik-Fil-A Sauce

24. ISO #2374

I will steal from Numbertwo and target him if he is strongman he will die. Even if strongman has used all his abilty I can still steal it and use it. Pest if you are town. This locks town win 100% if you are mafia well we just kill you tomorrow .

25. ISO #2375

Quote Originally Posted by naz View Post
    Who is the last mafia after aamirus? Is numbertwo still in the game?
    Yes, he is we will take care of him tonight.

26. ISO #2376

My order. with hybrid having the highest % to flip scum
    1. Hybrid
    2. Numbertwo
    3. Blink

-vote aamirus

gg
    President Fielzanks walks up to his stage, preparing his n1 speech. In front of him, his two cronies MM and David stood. In front of him, his immaculately written n1 speech was prepared. 'Gentleman, what is the soul of capitalism?', he asked his small audience. 'Money?', MM guessed. 'Waifus?', David asked. 'No' Fielz replied, disappointed in his trash scumteam .

27. ISO #2377

1. Hybrid
    2. Numbertwo
    3. Blink

-vote aamirus

gg
    This is my PoE, basically my last will
    thanks for the carry lmao

28. ISO #2378

Lol who killed Bahk?? If it was mafia that was the wrong move

29. ISO #2379

Btw, me and Mag are now basically town masons. Because I got this feed back from stealing from aamious and targeting him Feedback: **your target has a power role!** the night before I stole from Naz and targeted her she lived so not strongman. And also got no feed back so not keath so lock town. So this means we have stolen from mafia. And are now town. In other words survivor is out of game. Town wins

30. ISO #2380

1. Hybrid
    2. Numbertwo
    3. Blink

-vote aamirus

gg
    Hybrid is dead mag shot him last night.

31. ISO #2381

Lol who killed Bahk?? If it was mafia that was the wrong move
    Mafia strongman killed bak mafia faction kill killed wisp. Mafia strong man also killed light who was imortal so that means strong man has no more kills.

32. ISO #2382

And I agree numbertwo is more likely mafia over blink. But if I make Numbertwo kill himself tonight and pest shoots blink if pest is mafia then pest can’t his tomorrow. If he does not shoot blink and blink is alive we lynch pest. In other words we in a lock win can’t lose

33. ISO #2383

34. ISO #2384

35. ISO #2385

36. ISO #2386

37. ISO #2387
    Ganelon

so did I. @Numbertwo you got balls to claim "steal my very important ability", I thought you were town. certainly didn't think you were strongman haha

38. ISO #2388
    Ganelon

okay.
    -vote aamirus

I'm immune, and the strongman has already used up his shots, so we're back to one KPN after tonight
    we're stealing from numbertwo and making him target himself
    good luck

39. ISO #2389

40. ISO #2390

I'm just gonna make this brief as I'm not feeling up to making a proper day ends post tonight.

Aamirus was lynched she was Keith Gandor (Mafia Cop).

Night will end when all actions are locked in.

Won't end the night any sooner than sometime tomorrow.

Stay tuned!

41. ISO #2391

Day 4 has begun!

The gang, after losing so many members, walked out into the streets. They were trying to recoup and get themselves ready for the war to come. When they walked outside they noticed from the pile of corpses Donny Davis, the old right hand man of Jacuzzi, dead on the ground.
    Disgusted, the Gang walked off, ready for the final showdown.

Pestilence was killed last night! His role is:

Spoiler : role :

Donny Davis(Town Bus Driver)

Pestilence left a last will, it read:
    Spoiler : Last will :

You know the drill. Lynch from the cit pool.

N1 swapped kenny~Wisp / Received gun
    N2 swapped zerg~Bahkieh / no feedback, still have gun
    N3 shoot hybrid

Alive:

@blinkskater
    @Mike
    @Numbertwo
    @Ganelon
    @naz

Dead:
    Distorted = Molsa Martillo (Mafia Traitor)
    Kenny = Czeslaw Meyer (Town Immortal Slaying Vigilante)
    Falling Foxes = Majeedah Batutah (Town Immortal Giver)
    Efekannn02 = Jacuzzi Splot(Town Gunsmith)
    Light_Yagami = Nice Holystone(Town Investigative Spy)
    ZergsoupYum = Gang member (Town citizen)
    Hybrid = Gang member (Town citizen)
    Wiisp = Gang member (Town citizen)
    Bahkieh = Majeedah Batutah (Town Immortal Giver)
    Pestilence = Donny Davis (Town Bus Driver)

With 5 alive, it is 3 votes to hammer.

day 4 Ends:
    24 hours from now so at 11PM EST
    Last edited by AIVION; April 5th, 2019 at 08:43 PM.

42. ISO #2392
    Ganelon

-vote blinkskater

guess it wasn't no.2 after all

43. ISO #2393

Numbertwo is alive tho what do u mean

44. ISO #2394
    Ganelon

Numbertwo is alive tho what do u mean
    if he were strongman he would've died when we made him target himseelf

45. ISO #2395

46. ISO #2396
    Ganelon

@AIVION for future iterations of this game, you should nerf neutrals, and maybe add a drug-dealer style role to nullify feedback

47. ISO #2397
    Ganelon

it doesn't matter if he bussed or not, our ability goes first
    besides, numbertwo is townier than blink is, so it makes sense for him to be town
    Distorted called out to blink "not to leave him with that mess".
    blink didn't have to pretend Distorted was town because I'm pretty damn sure he thought Distorted was town as well

48. ISO #2398

49. ISO #2399
    Ganelon

that way my "scumpaint" of blink is still valid, because he was genuinely confused as to what I was accusing him of

50. ISO #2400