S-FM 299: Insanity 2: the Second One, Gamethread - Page 31
Register

User Tag List

Page 31 of 92 FirstFirst ... 21 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 41 81 ... LastLast
Results 1,501 to 1,550 of 4558
  1. ISO #1501

Re: S-FM 299: Insanity 2: the Second One, Gamethread

Quote Originally Posted by BananaCucho View Post
    Ah, right, so still you refuse to address how I get 100% of the credit for the play

"Banana. You stopped getting people to claim after I got people to vote you"

As if my one vote counts as 3. Address that
    Frinckles is opportunistic and Galeon is a sheep. What's to address?

2. ISO #1502

3. ISO #1503

4. ISO #1504

5. ISO #1505

"Pringles is oppprtunistic" as if thats a town trait

"Galeon is a sheep" look at the order of the votes. Galeon wanted Vaccuum after we got treecko. I followed him on that

Sen refuses to reread the whole interaction. Only explanation because I know he aint dumb.
    Quote Originally Posted by BananaCucho

6. ISO #1506

Will we be getting a replacement today? Ceko was posting on the discord all day long yesterday, just as he did on the past hour. It'd be nice to have someone who cares about this, rather than an inactive account to be used as a cheap target for the scum.

7. ISO #1507

8. ISO #1508

"Pringles is oppprtunistic" as if thats a town trait

"Galeon is a sheep" look at the order of the votes. Galeon wanted Vaccuum after we got treecko. I followed him on that

Sen refuses to reread the whole interaction. Only explanation because I know he aint dumb.
    Nah, I refuse to play your misdirection game.

My case against you has been there for over a day now, yet you keep attempting -and failing- to make it sound like it's all about your dumb votes.

Let's make things clear: I'd be lynching you even if that vote spam had never happened.

9. ISO #1509

Quote Originally Posted by Sen View Post
    Will we be getting a replacement today? Ceko was posting on the discord all day long yesterday, just as he did on the past hour. It'd be nice to have someone who cares about this, rather than an inactive account to be used as a cheap target for the scum.
    +1 That slot is dead, no point even wasting a lynch on it at this point.

10. ISO #1510
    Ganelon

Frinckles is opportunistic and Galeon is a sheep. What's to address?
    I feel insulted by this assertion when I’ve been forming my own reads that many people do not share lol

11. ISO #1511
    Ganelon

My case against you has been there for over a day now, yet you keep attempting -and failing- to make it sound like it's all about your dumb votes.

Let's make things clear: I'd be lynching you even if that vote spam had never happened.
    Your vote was on me before it was on Banana.

12. ISO #1512

Guess we'll never know since you never, not once expressed any sort of scum read on me BEFORE it happened, and your tunnel on me has resulted in nothing given one of the other voters literally has nothing else to say but "vote banana" why the other is just asking "but what if banana is jester" over and over

13. ISO #1513

Also noticed him UWUing in the discord. Sad.

14. ISO #1514
    Ganelon

Quote Originally Posted by Varcron View Post
    +1 That slot is dead, no point even wasting a lynch on it at this point.
    You’re next after Frinckles btw

15. ISO #1515

Quote Originally Posted by Ganelon View Post
    I feel insulted by this assertion when I’ve been forming my own reads that many people do not share lol
    It only took banana to say that he feels betrayed and that you should be lynched after him for you to swap your vote.

16. ISO #1516
    Ganelon

I think Ceko is scum and doesn’t like paying as scum. It’s not unusual for new players to dislike playing as scum...

17. ISO #1517

Guess we'll never know since you never, not once expressed any sort of scum read on me BEFORE it happened, and your tunnel on me has resulted in nothing given one of the other voters literally has nothing else to say but "vote banana" why the other is just asking "but what if banana is jester" over and over
    That's alright. It'll result in something once the day ends and you flip like the scum you are.

18. ISO #1518

19. ISO #1519

Quote Originally Posted by yzb25 View Post
    Is there anyone you scumread?
    I was close to scumreading Magoroth but it turned out he has kept his MM townread. I do not like other things respect him but I think they're "passable". If I was forced to choose anyone I'd say SJ. But not sure by far far far far

Thank you Anonymous Donor

20. ISO #1520

Quote Originally Posted by Gyrlander View Post
    I was close to scumreading Magoroth but it turned out he has kept his MM townread. I do not like other things respect him but I think they're "passable". If I was forced to choose anyone I'd say SJ. But not sure by far far far far
    We still have 24 hours, there's no reason to drop a turbo like we did yesterday with that much time and content like we have now (Over 1500 posts).

21. ISO #1521

This situation is being addressed.
    Quote Originally Posted by MattZed View Post
    deathworld's and RLVG's suicides made me lul. I take a lot of pleasure in knowing that I gave you an night action, and that you used it to kill yourself.
    At least Mesk has lewdy lefty and raunchy righty. You're not even Canadian.
    Quote Originally Posted by FM-Shocked Kirby Face View Post
    Deathworlds is simply better than us at this game. Don't kill them for that.
    Quote Originally Posted by Stealthbomber16 View Post
    fucketh me in the ass

22. ISO #1522

23. ISO #1523

I take it you don't scumread Frinckles or BC.
    Quote Originally Posted by Blinkstorteddd02 View Post
    naz, he's claiming to have been at your house last night and infected you. I know u were drunk but PLEASE try as hard as you can to remember... That burning you felt the next morning when you went pee was from me, not him.

24. ISO #1524

25. ISO #1525

We still have 24 hours, there's no reason to drop a turbo like we did yesterday with that much time and content like we have now (Over 1500 posts).
    Yo answer my question, do you actually scum read me or are you just worried I'm pocketing you again? And you never evaluated scum!Banana vs town!Banana making that move

26. ISO #1526

27. ISO #1527

Yo answer my question, do you actually scum read me or are you just worried I'm pocketing you again? And you never evaluated scum!Banana vs town!Banana making that move
    I haven't gotten around to doing a full IDS on that yet

My opinion isn't necessarily that you are scum, but you are acting strange in comparison with what you typically do. I typically do not see a Cucho open wolfing without a claim to back it up.

28. ISO #1528

29. ISO #1529

My opinion isn't necessarily that you are scum, but you are acting strange in comparison with what you typically do. I typically do not see a Cucho open wolfing without a claim to back it up.
    I claim doctor.

And yes I am playing this game differently than the last few and the results have been glorious

30. ISO #1530

31. ISO #1531

I can't even call the alliances scummy because no one was a clue of what they or anyone else is.
    It's been nice not having to worry about people's association hysteria, actually.
    naz, he's claiming to have been at your house last night and infected you. I know u were drunk but PLEASE try as hard as you can to remember... That burning you felt the next morning when you went pee was from me, not him.

32. ISO #1532

I can't even call the alliances scummy because no one was a clue of what they or anyone else is.
    There is enough to get a reasonable idea of what kind of rolecard many got.

Forum mafia isn't call of duty; you don't need night actions to figure things out. Banana is anti-town.

33. ISO #1533

@Sen

See, one of the votes on me doesnt even scum read me and is voting me for EXACTLY the reason I said he is

34. ISO #1534

I claim doctor.

And yes I am playing this game differently than the last few and the results have been glorious
    Whatever your goal is it seems to be working based on what you pulled off yesterday. Excuse me while I read through the past 600 posts now

35. ISO #1535

Forum mafia isn't call of duty; you don't need night actions to figure things out. Banana is anti-town.
    The problem is people are acting as though they arn't lunatics, that's why I've been mostly non committal recently based off of everything.

36. ISO #1536

Again you guys keep using "anti town" to describe me. How am I to think that a lynch on me would be anything other than a PL?

37. ISO #1537

38. ISO #1538

Whatever your goal is it seems to be working based on what you pulled off yesterday. Excuse me while I read through the past 600 posts now
    Yeah, I thought this was the case. Ganelon I think your scumread may be misguided on this slot. This dude's playing the game like it's still #950.

39. ISO #1539

Again you guys keep using "anti town" to describe me. How am I to think that a lynch on me would be anything other than a PL?
    I think I've made it pretty clear by now; benigns who side with the town will get their wins. Those who act against us will be treated like scum.

Whether you are pure scum -very likely- or an anti-town benign -which is extremely unlikely-, the fact is that the entirety of your interactions follow the playbook of scum and do nothing but harm the town.

A townie who's getting lynched with no way out would take that opportunity to give some directions and help to the remaining town, not waste an entire day with fluffs, "no u"s, and panic spam.

You are pure scum and anti-town. There is nothing policy about lynching you today. You are dying because that's the fate of scum whenever I play.

40. ISO #1540

The problem is people are acting as though they arn't lunatics, that's why I've been mostly non committal recently based off of everything.
    Might as well capitulate, since that's going to be a possibility during the entirety of the game.

41. ISO #1541

I think I've made it pretty clear by now; benigns who side with the town will get their wins. Those who act against us will be treated like scum.

Whether you are pure scum -very likely- or an anti-town benign -which is extremely unlikely-, the fact is that the entirety of your interactions follow the playbook of scum and do nothing but harm the town.

A townie who's getting lynched with no way out would take that opportunity to give some directions and help to the remaining town, not waste an entire day with fluffs, "no u"s, and panic spam.

You are pure scum and anti-town. There is nothing policy about lynching you today. You are dying because that's the fate of scum whenever I play.
    I'm town.

42. ISO #1542

43. ISO #1543

44. ISO #1544

45. ISO #1545

46. ISO #1546

47. ISO #1547

48. ISO #1548

I'm down for a Frinckles lynch but I'd say his garbage play this game is NAI.
    I respect that position tbh. His play is difficult to justify as any role, frankly. And he seems to have kinda thrown in the towel, more or less. I'm gonna be a little annoyed if he submitted to being lynched this easily as town.

49. ISO #1549

I respect that position tbh. His play is difficult to justify as any role, frankly. And he seems to have kinda thrown in the towel, more or less. I'm gonna be a little annoyed if he submitted to being lynched this easily as town.
    He's got another game going on so it wouldn't surprise me

50. ISO #1550

I haven't taken analyzing SJ's slot seriously enough, I think. He's been giving me vibes like he's playing a solid neutral evil game the whole day and I've allowed others to brush those sentiments aside.