Register

User Tag List

1. ISO #1

Unknown1234: 1-S2-1-1872542

Account Name: Unknown
    Account ID: 1-S2-1-1872542
    Your Realm: NA
    Approximate Points: 50K

Achievements: Sole Survivor, Forever Alone, Epic Fail, Incognito, Hammer and Sickle, Happily Ever After, Flawless Victory, Divine Guidance, Last of Kin, State Religion, Suicide Hotline, Disco Inferno, Hoist by His Own Molotov, Yo Dawg, The Inquisition, Jailbreak, Licensed to Kill, Corleone, Obviously Evil, Mission Failed, A for Effort, Hung Jury, Marathon, Zombie Suicide, Identity Crisis, Coward's Clutch, Eternal Revenue Services, Justice, Judge of Dread.

Unknown Point Restore.SC2Replay

Edit: Dunno why i typed title as Unknown1234...
    Attached Files Attached Files
    Quote Originally Posted by Mesk514 View Post
    1-I really and truly believe @Unknown1234 is town. He stuck by me when I needed him
    Quote Originally Posted by Gyrlander View Post
    Wow, this game was really easy. I just had to talk dumb shit to survive some days more. :P
    Quote Originally Posted by Mike View Post
    If sheriff cleared you honestly I would take him out of my town core and put him as scum.

2. ISO #2

Re: Unknown1234: 1-S2-1-1872542

1-S2-1-1872542 approved for 51345 Points, 1280 Victories, 2422 Games

Achievements: Sole Survivor, Forever Alone, Epic Fail, Incognito, Hammer and Sickle, Happily Ever After, Flawless Victory, Divine Guidance, Last of Kin, State Religion, Suicide Hotline, Disco Inferno, Hoist by His Own Molotov, Yo Dawg, The Inquisition, Jailbreak, Licensed to Kill, Corleone, Obviously Evil, Mission Failed, A for Effort, Hung Jury, Marathon, Zombie Suicide, Identity Crisis, Coward's Clutch, Eternal Revenue Services, Justice, and Judge of Dread

@Unknown1234 , please arrange a time with an in-game administrator to complete the point restore. You can find them in the -Mafia- channel in SC2, or you can arrange a time directly with one through the forum. Make sure to reference this thread when making the request so they know what to restore.
    Last edited by Nighthawk; May 23rd, 2018 at 08:50 AM.

3. ISO #3

Quote Originally Posted by Nighthawk View Post
    1-S2-1-1872542 approved for 51345 Points, 1280 Victories, 2422 Games

Achievements: Sole Survivor, Forever Alone, Epic Fail, Incognito, Hammer and Sickle, Happily Ever After, Flawless Victory, Divine Guidance, Last of Kin, State Religion, Suicide Hotline, Disco Inferno, Hoist by His Own Molotov, Yo Dawg, The Inquisition, Jailbreak, Licensed to Kill, Corleone, Obviously Evil, Mission Failed, A for Effort, Hung Jury, Marathon, Zombie Suicide, Identity Crisis, Coward's Clutch, Eternal Revenue Services, Justice, and Judge of Dread

@Unknown1234 , please arrange a time with an in-game administrator to complete the point restore. You can find them in the -Mafia- channel in SC2, or you can arrange a time directly with one through the forum. Make sure to reference this thread when making the request so they know what to restore.
    Thanks friend 🙏
    1-I really and truly believe @Unknown1234 is town. He stuck by me when I needed him
    Wow, this game was really easy. I just had to talk dumb shit to survive some days more. :P
    If sheriff cleared you honestly I would take him out of my town core and put him as scum.

4. ISO #4

5. ISO #5

6. ISO #6

Quote Originally Posted by kiprockz View Post
    Yay @Unknown1234 now you can prefer BG and always prot kippppy!!!❤️
    Or Audit you some more

7. ISO #7

8. ISO #8
    Rachyl

how do you get the Judge of Dredd achivement?

9. ISO #9