S-FM 251: Anti-Lurkers - Page 15
Register

User Tag List

Page 15 of 28 FirstFirst ... 5 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 25 ... LastLast
  1. ISO #701

Re: S-FM 251: Anti-Lurkers

Quote Originally Posted by blinkskater View Post
    Do not tell me what i need to do gtfo of here
    If your town then all your doing is making this 10x harder to figure out. you even called for a mass role claim, well now its happening and your opting out? we literally could have a mafia lurker right now WIFOMing because of this.

2. ISO #702

3. ISO #703

Quote Originally Posted by Distorted View Post
    time to sit back and watch the stream of MM posts come in as he is reading live!!! lol it is entertaining.

crocodile dundee > you.
    Quote Originally Posted by The Lawyer View Post
    Besides your lamp and your refridgerators, do you find anyone else suspicious?
    Quote Originally Posted by oliverz144 View Post
    it looks like many, e.g. MM and lag, suffered under the influence of paopan. However there is a victim: frinckles. He left the path of rationality and fully dived into the parallel reality of baby shark, king shark, and soviet union pizzas.
    Spoiler : The meaning of life :

4. ISO #704

If your town then all your doing is making this 10x harder to figure out. you even called for a mass role claim, well now its happening and your opting out? we literally could have a mafia lurker right now WIFOMing because of this.
    I never opted out im patiently waiting

5. ISO #705

Quote Originally Posted by SuperJack View Post
    I've not claimed a role.
    You softclaim so much by your actions that it's like a hard claim lol
    it looks like many, e.g. MM and lag, suffered under the influence of paopan. However there is a victim: frinckles. He left the path of rationality and fully dived into the parallel reality of baby shark, king shark, and soviet union pizzas.

6. ISO #706

Quote Originally Posted by Dutes View Post
    I am in favor of not lynching D1, but if i had to i would say Blinkstalker because he wanted to vote up SJ.
    Why are you in favor of no lynch d1 @Dutes

7. ISO #707

@blinkskater since you obviously won't claim today, I propose that: if you do not claim tomorrow, you are lynched. Simple as that.

8. ISO #708
    Ganelon

Quote Originally Posted by Marshmallow Marshall View Post
    Why are you in favor of no lynch d1 @Dutes
    It's a Schrödinger's scum-y thing to do; it's pro-town but town never actually does that.

9. ISO #709

Also I'm done with the reading, the two other pages were all my live reading and some convos I already had

10. ISO #710

I never opted out im patiently waiting
    well we got 6/8 people on right now. would be a good time to claim. "waiting" to see if superjack claims lurker so you can "no im lurker!!!! -vote superjack" is completely pointless since it is all so out in the open lol

Superjack responded to the claims as "fuck your hardclaims" , which honestly I agree hardclaiming D1 wasnt the best move at all.

But it happened.

11. ISO #711

12. ISO #712

well we got 6/8 people on right now. would be a good time to claim. "waiting" to see if superjack claims lurker so you can "no im lurker!!!! -vote superjack" is completely pointless since it is all so out in the open lol

Superjack responded to the claims as "fuck your hardclaims" , which honestly I agree hardclaiming D1 wasnt the best move at all.

But it happened.
    so hes not claiming, so it's either you claim or we wait until EoD and get no answers on it.

13. ISO #713

Quote Originally Posted by Magoroth View Post
    It's a Schrödinger's scum-y thing to do; it's pro-town but town never actually does that.
    It ain't pro town at all. And I put a space between pro and town because else I write protoss. Lol.

14. ISO #714
    Ganelon

But it happened.
    TPRs can easily become night immune - and town Lurker can be night immune for a loooooong time.

15. ISO #715

Fuck off i never said i wouldnt clsim stop being an idiot
    Uh. You refused to claim A LOT.

16. ISO #716
    Ganelon

It ain't pro town at all. And I put a space between pro and town because else I write protoss. Lol.
    It is​ kind of pro-town, but town always Lynch. So it's not a townish thing.

17. ISO #717

18. ISO #718
    Ganelon

I need to go in 9 minutes.

19. ISO #719

TPRs can easily become night immune - and town Lurker can be night immune for a loooooong time.
    yeah, if blink is lurker then he is already night immune - I don't see the reason of not claiming other than to try to catch superjack claiming Lurker. But then we are left with no information, just like we are at now.

It is obvious both have soft claimed lurker. If SJ claims citizen that is the same thing as blink claiming lurker right now. may as well get the damn claim in the open lol

20. ISO #720

Time is fleeeeeeeing... 5 hours to EoD.

21. ISO #721

22. ISO #722

23. ISO #723

24. ISO #724
    Ganelon

Quote Originally Posted by Dutes View Post
    Too random. I want to wait if SJ is Lurker. If not we lynch him.
    Why Lynch him today? We can Lynch him tomorrow if he's Mafia Lurker. lol

omg 5 hours to EoD. I promise to come back 2 hours prior to EoD.

25. ISO #725

26. ISO #726

Time is fleeeeeeeing... 5 hours to EoD.
    I WANT ATTENTION!!!! GOOD.

We must come to an agreement now: who are we lynching today? Some people are gonna leave and maybe not come back before EoD.

27. ISO #727
    Ganelon

Why Lynch him today? We can Lynch him tomorrow if he's Mafia Lurker. lol

omg 5 hours to EoD. I promise to come back 2 hours prior to EoD.
    Can we all agree not to speedlynch before EoD? I wanna be there when it happens

28. ISO #728
    Ganelon

I WANT ATTENTION!!!! GOOD.

We must come to an agreement now: who are we lynching today? Some people are gonna leave and maybe not come back before EoD.
    Check my vote and yours

29. ISO #729

Distorted knows my role even if hes town or scum all you niwits couldnt understand the softclaims distorted figured it out to a tee but he outed it which makes him scummy to me ffs im obviously town lurker
    superjack or rumox?

and i know i outted it, but i just saw such a shit scenario forming due to people not letting up on the light posters.

WE NOW HAVE 2 CONFIRMED TOWNS.

30. ISO #730

Distorted knows my role even if hes town or scum all you niwits couldnt understand the softclaims distorted figured it out to a tee but he outed it which makes him scummy to me ffs im obviously town lurker
    Ay ok

31. ISO #731

WHAT THE FUCK WAS THAT. The page suddenly switched to a phone number thing. The fuck??????

32. ISO #732
    Ganelon

@blinkskater who do you want to Lynch?

33. ISO #733
    Ganelon

WHAT THE FUCK WAS THAT. The page suddenly switched to a phone number thing. The fuck??????
    You need to send nudes to that number or you will be modkilled

34. ISO #734

oh i was just hacking you, dont worry im only taking all you sensitive information - nothing too concerning. I just have some stuff I want to buy, shouldent effect your life for more than 20-30 years though.

35. ISO #735

36. ISO #736

oh i was just hacking you, dont worry im only taking all you sensitive information - nothing too concerning. I just have some stuff I want to buy, shouldent effect your life for more than 20-30 years though.

37. ISO #737

OK @SuperJack you are able to post now - the claims are out lol so no need to hide to protect the lurker, he is night immune.
    Or CC the lurker XD

38. ISO #738
    Ganelon

1-S2-1-4096439:

39. ISO #739

superjack or rumox?

and i know i outted it, but i just saw such a shit scenario forming due to people not letting up on the light posters.

WE NOW HAVE 2 CONFIRMED TOWNS.
    Gotta keep that in mind. BLINK AND MYSELF ARE CONFIRMED TPRS

40. ISO #740

41. ISO #741

Thread Information

There are currently 6 users browsing this thread. (6 members and 0 guests)

Marshmallow Marshall, Distorted+, Dutes, Magoroth, naz, SuperJack+

Some people left x.x

42. ISO #742

meaning, if u both keep ur post count up, we literally only need to kill 1 mafia to win, then u 2 literally just lynch the remaining players.
    Omg XD LET'S DO THAT! However I'll have to get highest count to make sure blink doesnt suicide.

43. ISO #743
    Ganelon

meaning, if u both keep ur post count up, we literally only need to kill 1 mafia to win, then u 2 literally just lynch the remaining players.
    This is so gay

44. ISO #744

This is so gay
    But so true

45. ISO #745

You need to send nudes to that number or you will be modkilled
    good shit post is goodヾ(¯∇ ̄๑)
    Quote Originally Posted by yzb25 View Post
    President Fielzanks walks up to his stage, preparing his n1 speech. In front of him, his two cronies MM and David stood. In front of him, his immaculately written n1 speech was prepared. 'Gentleman, what is the soul of capitalism?', he asked his small audience. 'Money?', MM guessed. 'Waifus?', David asked. 'No' Fielz replied, disappointed in his trash scumteam .
    Quote Originally Posted by aamirus View Post
    Naz would never forget the Chik-Fil-A Sauce

46. ISO #746
    Ganelon

Marshmallow Marshall - Posts 193

Distorted - Posts 186

Magoroth - Posts 122

rumox - Posts 87

blinkskater - Posts 69

Dutes - Posts 46

GoatseOntheCupboard - Posts 23

naz - Posts 10

SuperJack - Posts 7

47. ISO #747

48. ISO #748

49. ISO #749
    Ganelon

-vote superjack

he is not town lurker, sitll here and not posting. I am guessing now Mafia lurker.
    I'd Lynch him tomorrow - why don't you want to push rumox/Dutes?
    @blinkskater - you may be right about Distorted. Who're your other scum reads?

50. ISO #750
    Ganelon

I need to go now. See you in 3 hours.