S-FM 251: Anti-Lurkers - Page 7
Register

User Tag List

Page 7 of 28 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 17 ... LastLast
  1. ISO #301

Re: S-FM 251: Anti-Lurkers

Back... hey Voss! You're the only one online, sadly x.x not much to read...
    Quote Originally Posted by The Lawyer View Post
    Besides your lamp and your refridgerators, do you find anyone else suspicious?
    Quote Originally Posted by oliverz144 View Post
    it looks like many, e.g. MM and lag, suffered under the influence of paopan. However there is a victim: frinckles. He left the path of rationality and fully dived into the parallel reality of baby shark, king shark, and soviet union pizzas.
    Spoiler : The meaning of life :

2. ISO #302

@Dutes I know it's your first time, but you definetly need to post more. Tell us what you think! What are your reads on people?
    it looks like many, e.g. MM and lag, suffered under the influence of paopan. However there is a victim: frinckles. He left the path of rationality and fully dived into the parallel reality of baby shark, king shark, and soviet union pizzas.

3. ISO #303

Quote Originally Posted by Distorted View Post
    he cant get night immunity N1.

Town Lurker: When you have the least amount of post by the end of the day(must post at least once and cannot be tied with another player for least amount of post) you will become confirmed town and also become immune the next night. One time use. If you have the most amount of posts, you will suicide.

@naz If the Lurker has least posts is he revealed immediately EoD and becomes immune that night? or is he revealed the next day and immune that night instead?
    I'm going to out confirmed town lurker in the EoD post and they get immunity that night. But since I'm at work during all the EoD, it might not be there immediately. I may or may not be closing the thread without adding counter and stuff if no lynch.
    Quote Originally Posted by yzb25 View Post
    President Fielzanks walks up to his stage, preparing his n1 speech. In front of him, his two cronies MM and David stood. In front of him, his immaculately written n1 speech was prepared. 'Gentleman, what is the soul of capitalism?', he asked his small audience. 'Money?', MM guessed. 'Waifus?', David asked. 'No' Fielz replied, disappointed in his trash scumteam .
    Quote Originally Posted by aamirus View Post
    Naz would never forget the Chik-Fil-A Sauce

4. ISO #304

Quote Originally Posted by naz View Post
    I'm going to out confirmed town lurker in the EoD post and they get immunity that night. But since I'm at work during all the EoD, it might not be there immediately. I may or may not be closing the thread without adding counter and stuff if no lynch.
    You can just add the counter, it's short to do lol

5. ISO #305

Hey SuperJack!!! Your thoughts? I don't care about if you're lurker or not. We need EVERYONE'S input. Yours included. And to keep the WIFOM, I suggest you do that in one big wallpost.

6. ISO #306

Quote Originally Posted by Marshmallow Marshall View Post
    did you even see when I pressured SJ?
    I have not seen you PRESSURE SJ ....im still up for a roleclaim day 1 before mafia has had a chance to talk, town shouldnt have any issues claiming tpr, lets leave it up to the mafia to forge claims either they cc our town tpr claims or they hide in the cit pool which can narrow doen our searches tremendously town shouldnt have a reason to lie

7. ISO #307

@Dutes I know it's your first time, but you definetly need to post more. Tell us what you think! What are your reads on people?
    SuperJack goes for lowest posts so he is prob town lurker. Marshmellow Marshall wanted to vote him up so he is evil.

If Superjack has lowest votes and is lurker he will be NI anyway so il just role what that.

8. ISO #308

9. ISO #309

Quote Originally Posted by Dutes View Post
    SuperJack goes for lowest posts so he is prob town lurker. Marshmellow Marshall wanted to vote him up so he is evil.

If Superjack has lowest votes and is lurker he will be NI anyway so il just role what that.
    So then you are saying SJ should be killed by the mafia tonight?

10. ISO #310

11. ISO #311

12. ISO #312

13. ISO #313

Or does that happen the next night after he is revealed?
    The setup is vague but I believe that if he has the lowest post that end of day then that next night he is immune because it would be pointless if he is revealed as town and not night immune that same night

14. ISO #314

I also really believe that SJ is making a day one play as Mafia trying to get extra kills as soon as possible if he's the lowest poster it would be a great strategy to say you were doing that as a citizen to bait Mafia to kill you it's a risk But A Perfect Defense I believe he is Mafia I believe that is what he's doing

15. ISO #315

Quote Originally Posted by blinkskater View Post
    I have not seen you PRESSURE SJ ....im still up for a roleclaim day 1 before mafia has had a chance to talk, town shouldnt have any issues claiming tpr, lets leave it up to the mafia to forge claims either they cc our town tpr claims or they hide in the cit pool which can narrow doen our searches tremendously town shouldnt have a reason to lie
    ...therefore leaving a fucking huge WIFOM opportunity to the Mafia, fake claiming Editor. Idem for Lurker. We can't mislynch that much.

16. ISO #316

Why can't SJ be scum lurker though?

17. ISO #317

O no that was @blinkskater , not @Marshmallow Marshall .

@GoatseOntheCupboard Mafia lurker.
    @blinkskater Mafia editor.
    Mhmmm this is legit random... You gotta detail thoughts much more than that.

18. ISO #318

I think that after everyone will have posted, I will be able to make a list of the possible teams.

19. ISO #319

20. ISO #320

and I agree the lowest poster should be 11 Post behind anybody so the people who are close to the lowest poster mr. Goat see needs to post more to be at least 11 Post in front of SJ before EOD or else we Lynch his ass also if SJ doesn't get confirmed as lurker after having the lowest posts we Lynch his ass too

21. ISO #321

22. ISO #322

23. ISO #323

and I agree the lowest poster should be 11 Post behind anybody so the people who are close to the lowest poster mr. Goat see needs to post more to be at least 11 Post in front of SJ before EOD or else we Lynch his ass also if SJ doesn't get confirmed as lurker after having the lowest posts we Lynch his ass too
    I will do this

24. ISO #324

25. ISO #325

26. ISO #326

27. ISO #327

28. ISO #328

^ agree tbh
    Quote Originally Posted by Hybrid View Post
    Tbh if the people you are complaining about has 10 brain cells, you d only one 15 just because you are thinkinf they d read it and just because you are thinking that mod mafia always have a stable and the same thinking pattern going on. This thing is compeltly useless and not worth reading. If you complain losing the game then just stop playing because you could always mak3 town believe in yourself. Stop blaming the other players and calşing them idiots and blame yourself for your own lose for once....

29. ISO #329

Fuck where was that magoroth post that I found really interesting, playing this game on mobile is shit
    Tbh if the people you are complaining about has 10 brain cells, you d only one 15 just because you are thinkinf they d read it and just because you are thinking that mod mafia always have a stable and the same thinking pattern going on. This thing is compeltly useless and not worth reading. If you complain losing the game then just stop playing because you could always mak3 town believe in yourself. Stop blaming the other players and calşing them idiots and blame yourself for your own lose for once....

30. ISO #330

Quote Originally Posted by Magoroth View Post
    he didn't buddy me, I was retarded yesterday, apparently. lol. just ignore what I said, I thought I had said something else yesterday but apparently I didn't... idk what I was thinking of, probably nothing.
    My stance is what I've said in my latest posts, that being that I am not really scum reading anyone at the moment because there's barely been any interaction. I don't think we have more than 100 posts - nobody's scum slipped thus far, in my view.
    Distorted's suspicious!
    I really, really don't like your buddying me and 'laying everything' in front of me. I don't like that all and frankly it's fishy. You will be my go-to Lynch tomorrow!
    I always fall into the trap of "lelel he's too scummy so he cannot possibly be scum DDDD but damn this backoedalling and random accusations with barely any information is shitty.

Of course mag also seems like he posts next to no effort into his posts so does he do this as scum? Idk fam

31. ISO #331

Ok so what you want is a no lynch and let mafia strategize and get 1 free kill (on a player that will reveal nothing) and we will be at a 5v2 woth nothing to go off on day 2?
    Nope I want to lynch you :P

32. ISO #332

Omg. You just lined up two lynches that have an high chance to be mislynches. ++++scumpoints

33. ISO #333

Stalling= +1 scum point
    Lol and that's the next thing you say. I can't form reads on people who have only shitposted/posted 1-2 revelent posts.

34. ISO #334

Omg. You just lined up two lynches that have an high chance to be mislynches. ++++scumpoints
    Disagree.

This play is revolving around SJ being the Town lurker which he has heavily hinted at being. If he wants to clarify that he is not Town lurker before EOD that would be great, but given what he has decided to do the only logical reason for doing so is that he is the Town lurker. So if he doesn't get confirmed tonight? We lynch his ass. That is a guarantee.

Next is Goatse. We do not want ANYONE near the lowest post UNLESS they are Town lurker which we have already somewhat established. Keeping a buffer zone ensures no fuckery with Editors can fuck with it intentionally or unintentional.

35. ISO #335

Quote Originally Posted by rumox View Post
    Blinks idea solves our SJ situation. If he isn't revealed at EOD we lynch him tomorrow. If by near EOD goatsee isn't 11+ more posts than SJ we should lynch him today
    Mhmmm I'm for that, but don't line up lynches like "if he's town we lynch that guy" on D1, unless the D1 was a busy one with 1k posts... and we obviously don't have that here (hell, I feel I'm in the which witch game lol), so don't get SJ for some stupid reason: if he's town lurker we can't lose him right away.

36. ISO #336

Disagree.

This play is revolving around SJ being the Town lurker which he has heavily hinted at being. If he wants to clarify that he is not Town lurker before EOD that would be great, but given what he has decided to do the only logical reason for doing so is that he is the Town lurker. So if he doesn't get confirmed tonight? We lynch his ass. That is a guarantee.

Next is Goatse. We do not want ANYONE near the lowest post UNLESS they are Town lurker which we have already somewhat established. Keeping a buffer zone ensures no fuckery with Editors can fuck with it intentionally or unintentional.
    I have a quite strong feeling both of them are Town though. But ok I'll roll with that. @GoatseOntheCupboard @SuperJack your fates have been scealed.

37. ISO #337

38. ISO #338

-vote goatseonthecupboard
    pressure by voting you to post more still set on SJ still scum doe
    Mhm... you're basically saying "I'M VOTING YOU, BUT WITHOUT INTENT TO LYNCH, DON'T WORRY!" A pressure vote is no longer one if you say it is one.

39. ISO #339

40. ISO #340

41. ISO #341

Disagree.

If town mislynches today and SJ is mafia lurker, the mafia win the game. 3 town dead today, 3 town left. Mafia keeps their 2 kills after lurker is dead and GG.

SJ should claim town lurker if that's his role, and if there's a counterclaim that should happen too.

42. ISO #342

I have a quite strong feeling both of them are Town though. But ok I'll roll with that. @GoatseOntheCupboard @SuperJack your fates have been scealed.
    Btw bookmark that, I just gave you info to work with: my reads on them. You know, what absolutely NOONE is doing atm, which is why I cannot sort out things and say who are the possible scum teams?

43. ISO #343

Scumpainting a pro town idea? Lmao scum alert boo beep
    I'm not scumpainting it, I'm saying we can lose if one of our premisses is wrong, like SJ being town, or Goatse being scum... because that's what your plan implies. And if you're mafia you already know who is town, so you can plan this and get a nice easy win. So your scum alert is poop beep.

44. ISO #344

Now a discredit on me?
    Nope, this was general. Like, SJ did that, goatse did that, you did that, dutes did that but he's new so he gets a half-free pass... A lot of people did that.

45. ISO #345

Nope, this was general. Like, SJ did that, goatse did that, you did that, dutes did that but he's new so he gets a half-free pass... A lot of people did that.
    Btw that shows you KNOW you shitposted and didn't contribute (until yet, with that plan)... you just admitted XD

46. ISO #346

Quote Originally Posted by GoatseOntheCupboard View Post
    I always fall into the trap of "lelel he's too scummy so he cannot possibly be scum DDDD but damn this backoedalling and random accusations with barely any information is shitty.

Of course mag also seems like he posts next to no effort into his posts so does he do this as scum? Idk fam
    We definetly need to keep an eye on magoroth. And if Magoroth was to flip scum, I would bet the other scum would be an inactive, because noone helped him when he was in a big trouble :P

47. ISO #347

Im not saying if one is scum the other is town or vice versa im saying that we isloate SJ here and either get a claim out of him or we see what happens with him being last place poster next day. And onto goatse its solid logic to get goatse to raise his post count to isolate SJ, if you want to be the last place poster the confirm yourself or gtfo

48. ISO #348

Quote Originally Posted by GoatseOntheCupboard View Post
    If town mislynches today and SJ is mafia lurker, the mafia win the game. 3 town dead today, 3 town left. Mafia keeps their 2 kills after lurker is dead and GG.

SJ should claim town lurker if that's his role, and if there's a counterclaim that should happen too.
    Yep no one originally countered SJ so I rolled with it. If I am in a game where a Town PR lets Scum PR claim their role I want this game to end asap LOL. Seriously speak up right now if you are Town Lurker.

49. ISO #349

We definetly need to keep an eye on magoroth. And if Magoroth was to flip scum, I would bet the other scum would be an inactive, because noone helped him when he was in a big trouble :P
    Actually. I want EVERYONE @Distorted @SuperJack @Dutes @Magoroth @GoatseOntheCupboard @blinkskater @rumox to post the name of the players they would lynch today, and why. And if they don't want to lynch today, explain why and give their suspects.

I would want to lynch:

- Blinkskater, for the lurking he did (without having low post count on purpose I think) and for the non contribution. Plus, he tried to line up lynches IMO.
    - Dutes, because he's going to be a null read all game we're going to have as a back-of-the-head scum.
    - Goatse, but only if needed because he doesn't cooperate about the post count thing. And since he seems to be wanting to do it, not gonna lynch him.

50. ISO #350