S-FM 250 Spirits II - Page 43
Register

User Tag List

Page 43 of 63 FirstFirst ... 33 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 53 ... LastLast
Results 2,101 to 2,150 of 3145
  1. ISO #2101

Re: S-FM Spirits II

Quote Originally Posted by Light_Yagami View Post
    Then SCV Lied In A Later Post And Claimed Cit.. Hmm We Have Determined SCV , Efe & Number Two.. They All Openly Admit This.. So, Lets All Think Really Hard About This... And Follow The BS And Reach The Same Conclusions..
    Efe trolled, he didn't heal #2
    Quote Originally Posted by The Lawyer View Post
    Besides your lamp and your refridgerators, do you find anyone else suspicious?
    Quote Originally Posted by oliverz144 View Post
    it looks like many, e.g. MM and lag, suffered under the influence of paopan. However there is a victim: frinckles. He left the path of rationality and fully dived into the parallel reality of baby shark, king shark, and soviet union pizzas.
    Spoiler : The meaning of life :

2. ISO #2102

Then SCV Lied In A Later Post And Claimed Cit.. Hmm We Have Determined SCV , Efe & Number Two.. They All Openly Admit This.. So, Lets All Think Really Hard About This... And Follow The BS And Reach The Same Conclusions..
    What? what are you going on about yagami? Are you scum with blink?
    CHOO CHOO, THE DARK GOD CALLS THOSE RIGHTEOUS AND FAITHFUL! FLOCK TO THE DARK MESSIAHS ARMS!

3. ISO #2103

Quote Originally Posted by Scvmurderer View Post
    Because he was about to be lynched. Numbertwo was suspected of being trapper so i faked the shot claim to force info out of him.
    I Dont Trust Efe Number Two Volkov Or SCVMurderer.

They Are My Top Scum Reads This Day. Their Lies And Actions Speak For Their Selves.

4. ISO #2104

5. ISO #2105

6. ISO #2106

7. ISO #2107

8. ISO #2108

I Also , Think Its Wise To Have Blink Not Reveal. Because, It Makes Him Less Likely To Be Targeted At Night.. He Could Be Doc/Sheriff Role.. Who Knows We Do Need More Information From Him..
    this logic of yours Yagami, it goes against everything logical. If Blink claims sheriff then TuD might not be sheriff. At the moment TuD is our only near confirmed town thats alive as he has no CC. Just saying im tpr and not saying anything else puts an equal kill sign on you from scum as saying your role. Even a greater target as the scum will worry what you are.
    CHOO CHOO, THE DARK GOD CALLS THOSE RIGHTEOUS AND FAITHFUL! FLOCK TO THE DARK MESSIAHS ARMS!

9. ISO #2109

I Will Support A Lynch On Any Of These Three
    Number two is near confirmed in my books, efe is efe, volkov hasnt posted enough for a good read for me but he hasnt done anything too scummy so far. And I've already explained myself.

10. ISO #2110

11. ISO #2111

12. ISO #2112

No Efe Lied About Healing Number Two. SCV Murderer Lied About Shooting Number Two. Number Two Covered Murderers Lie. If None Of That Actually Happened Why Claim It Did In The First Place.
    Those are some pretty big leaps and assumptions to make about us 3 lol. So in your eyes, me, @Efekannn02 and @Numbertwo are scum?

13. ISO #2113

14. ISO #2114

15. ISO #2115

Im Explaining Why I Think You Are All Scum.. However, You Guys Havent Given Me A Valid Reason Why You Felt The Need To Lie In The First Place.
    Did you read my post, point exactly what you dont understand and I'll do my best, otherwise you are just continously saying no1 is giving reasons while every1 is trying to.

16. ISO #2116

17. ISO #2117

@Scvmurderer
    I have a problem with blink lynch if naz does claim a citizen.
    Simply because 5 TPR roles has the highest probability. Like 45%.

I still believe that all TPR claims might actually be Town. We really need a hard claim from naz right about now.

How do you feel about Crunchy or Vod lynch? They seem as if they don't play anymore and I think that it's more probable for scum than town.

18. ISO #2118

Did you read my post, point exactly what you dont understand and I'll do my best, otherwise you are just continously saying no1 is giving reasons while every1 is trying to.
    Your Reason Are BS Just Like Your Claims You Guys Lost All Validation In My Eyes When You All Lied And Covered Each Other. Now Nothing You Guys Say Can I Take Seriously.

19. ISO #2119

Given the role claim count - it is simply more likely to lynch a scum by lynching a citizen than a TPR.
    Blink didn't go on a lynch train against you, SCV, when it was clear that your claim was impossible.

Maybe it's because he knew something wasn't right. But I rather believe because he is careful and simply trusted his instincts on his town read of you.

20. ISO #2120

21. ISO #2121

Quote Originally Posted by The Ultimate Despair View Post
    Given the role claim count - it is simply more likely to lynch a scum by lynching a citizen than a TPR.
    Blink didn't go on a lynch train against you, SCV, when it was clear that your claim was impossible.

Maybe it's because he knew something wasn't right. But I rather believe because he is careful and simply trusted his instincts on his town read of you.
    thats 5 tprs and 4 cits, do we trust those numbers?

22. ISO #2122

23. ISO #2123

Quote Originally Posted by The Ultimate Despair View Post
    You getting tilted and emotional. I have never seen this from you.
    Yagamis sudden interest at my suggestion of lynching blink does give me more confidence tbh. Maybe its nothing but im leaning to it being something.

24. ISO #2124

Im Not Getting Emotional.. Im Trying To Prove My Point. Thats All
    when your meta is not posting and just being generally emotionless, your sudden interest and engagement in the game is noteworthy after a blink lynch was suggested.

25. ISO #2125

Im Not Getting Emotional.. Im Trying To Prove My Point. Thats All
    sooo uhmmmm what would you think of me if i were actually town?

yes yes im scum but i want to know your opinion on this one(nobody will lynch me because these idiots trust me lol they will think im trolling with this post but im not)
    I Like Ice Cream

26. ISO #2126

Ok, at this point i am confident we can solve this game now with the info this fiasco has gotten us. Im not a vig im actually cit. I took inspiration from the smiths game when I saw how everything pretty much became solved when every1 was role claiming left right and center giving their actions pretty much confirming who was the evils. I went ahead and made a table for the nights actions and ppls respectful claims because TuDs list was god awful and hard to read.

Player Role Claim Action last night
    Gyrlander Citizen NA
    Marshmallow Marshall Shaman(doc) Targetted Gyrlander
    The Ultimate Despair Spiritualist (Sheriff) Targetted NumberTwo
    blinkskater - - No Visit Claim TPR No Visit Claim
    Light_Yagami Citizen NA
    Magoroth Hunter(vig) - Confirmed Shot Efekannn02, survived
    Efekannn02 Citizen NA
    Numbertwo Shaman(Doc) Targetted Efekannn02
    CrunchySoul Citizen NA
    Lenneth Citizen NA
    VolKov Citizen NA
    Naz NA NA
    Scvmurderer Citizen NA
    Let me know if I got anything wrong and feel free to copy the code if you want to make your own table, I know some were complaining how hard it was to make a table.

Ok, at this point lets look at the facts.
    We have 5 tpr claims now if you ignore me. thats 5 tprs and 4 cits. This is obviously a lie. Blink and Naz quickly joined my obvious opportunity of a good lynch as they saw a good lynch train going and when it turns out im wrong then i would be lynched making it easy for them. Crunchysoul id suspect too as he joined it but no real solid read. Blinks claim of tpr with no role claim seems like real bs to me.

In my eyes Numbertwo is confirmed unless hes teamed with efe which i don't find likely. TuD is our only sheriff claim so I'm pretty sure he is town too. MM could have bullshitted about being doc but 4 tprs sounds more likely vs the 5 we have now so I'll give the benefit of the doubt.

You might lynch me today as this was clearly a gamble on my part but I like to think tomorrow blink will be lynched. I wouldnt risk the check TuD tonight if I were you because of the likely MM poisoning.

Once we start to figure out our tpr problem we can move on and just start lynching our cit claims. I'd start with naz for being the only one to not claim making her seem pretty obvious scum. I also don't like lenneths encouragement of lynches just leaving his votes on things and leaving but thats for another time.

In the end I'd suggest a blinkskater lynch. Lynch me first if you want, god knows the scum are going to try to take this opportunity to do so, but I like to think this game is easy to win now if no1s a retard.

-vote blinkskater
    i never voted you after the turn of events, i wanted the truth from everyone. i believe you so far, why who the fuck knows, but i trust you for some reason this game. i believe you used that as a ploy and i believe that you are cit right now.

unless blink is going to counterclaim a certain person, he may well be mafia role. but i would rather push citizens first because there's a MUCH higher chance of scum being in there. i could maybe lynch blink at EoD - but this is just right now - he's high as FUCK and can't come play to defend himself so we need to find someone else to get info from for now imo
    Quote Originally Posted by yzb25 View Post
    President Fielzanks walks up to his stage, preparing his n1 speech. In front of him, his two cronies MM and David stood. In front of him, his immaculately written n1 speech was prepared. 'Gentleman, what is the soul of capitalism?', he asked his small audience. 'Money?', MM guessed. 'Waifus?', David asked. 'No' Fielz replied, disappointed in his trash scumteam .
    Quote Originally Posted by aamirus View Post
    Naz would never forget the Chik-Fil-A Sauce

27. ISO #2127

28. ISO #2128

Quote Originally Posted by Marshmallow Marshall View Post
    You wouldn't make that up as scum for sure XD you're not that good scum. SOOOOOOO I choose to 100% go with you... chew chew I guess lol. HOWEVER I swear naz is tooooooooooooooooowwwwwwwwwwwwnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn nn...... gotta look at Lenneth probably. Also why do you assume the nonclaims are claiming cit?
    lol, i promise you i am town, as much as i love to fight and spit at you i'm town :^(
    i've been pointing out way too many things mafia doesn't like to be mafia - like in the very beginning i told you they have an agent, as well as the whole trapper thing that distorted changed - ____ -
    President Fielzanks walks up to his stage, preparing his n1 speech. In front of him, his two cronies MM and David stood. In front of him, his immaculately written n1 speech was prepared. 'Gentleman, what is the soul of capitalism?', he asked his small audience. 'Money?', MM guessed. 'Waifus?', David asked. 'No' Fielz replied, disappointed in his trash scumteam .

29. ISO #2129

30. ISO #2130

Quote Originally Posted by naz View Post
    i never voted you after the turn of events, i wanted the truth from everyone. i believe you so far, why who the fuck knows, but i trust you for some reason this game. i believe you used that as a ploy and i believe that you are cit right now.

unless blink is going to counterclaim a certain person, he may well be mafia role. but i would rather push citizens first because there's a MUCH higher chance of scum being in there. i could maybe lynch blink at EoD - but this is just right now - he's high as FUCK and can't come play to defend himself so we need to find someone else to get info from for now imo
    Assuming one tpr is scum that leaves a 1/4 chance to lynch a scum. I believe that number is really 1/2 as I see numbertwo and TuD confirmed.
    Lynching a cit gives us a 3/8 chance of killing a scum.

I think a TPR scum hunt has better odds tbh.

31. ISO #2131

32. ISO #2132

Assuming one tpr is scum that leaves a 1/4 chance to lynch a scum. I believe that number is really 1/2 as I see numbertwo and TuD confirmed.
    Lynching a cit gives us a 3/8 chance of killing a scum.

I think a TPR scum hunt has better odds tbh.
    but we shouldnt also do this based on odds, if we believe some1 to be heavily scum read.

33. ISO #2133

this logic of yours Yagami, it goes against everything logical. If Blink claims sheriff then TuD might not be sheriff. At the moment TuD is our only near confirmed town thats alive as he has no CC. Just saying im tpr and not saying anything else puts an equal kill sign on you from scum as saying your role. Even a greater target as the scum will worry what you are.
    i would really like it if TUD would investigate Gyrlander tonight to confirm MM ... unless they're both on a scum team. :/

34. ISO #2134

35. ISO #2135

thats 5 tprs and 4 cits, do we trust those numbers?
    there are 6 cit claims
    Gyrlander
    VolKov
    Crunchy
    Lenneth
    Efekann
    and Kira

36. ISO #2136

37. ISO #2137

there are 6 cit claims
    Gyrlander
    VolKov
    Crunchy
    Lenneth
    Efekann
    and Kira
    At Least Two Are Lying & Efe Is Proven To Have Lied About Healing Numbertwo And Covering SCVs Attack On Numbertwo. So If You Follow My Train Of Thought. They Are The Ones That Are Most Suspect.

38. ISO #2138

but we shouldnt also do this based on odds, if we believe some1 to be heavily scum read.
    the odds are better lynching citizen imo, because if we accidentally do lynch a TPR it could really hurt us, but the more i think about it the more a blink lynch sounds right to me.

39. ISO #2139

-vote Efekannn02

blink was defending him a lot yesterday and i think efe is getting really ballsy because we're ignoring him lol
    here's the vote u want efe

40. ISO #2140

-vote Efekannn02

blink was defending him a lot yesterday and i think efe is getting really ballsy because we're ignoring him lol
    here's the vote u want efe
    This is true, yagami, u scum read efe so much, do you want to lynch him?

41. ISO #2141

the odds are better lynching citizen imo, because if we accidentally do lynch a TPR it could really hurt us, but the more i think about it the more a blink lynch sounds right to me.
    I also dont like how you have been hard supporting me and buddying me all game >_>

42. ISO #2142

@blinkskater just know when you wake up from your thc nap i can just as easily switch my vote over to you honey bunny

43. ISO #2143

44. ISO #2144

I also dont like how you have been hard supporting me and buddying me all game >_>
    yea, i don't either lmao ......... but i can't help it, i trust you for some reason? i don't play with rationals i play with heart.
    i do need to keep in mind you could be trapper or scum.

45. ISO #2145

46. ISO #2146

maybe its because u were the only one to listen to me when i made my mm iso? s: u gave me a chance, so i'm giving u a chance, idk

47. ISO #2147

It Would Show A Lot.. Also , It Only Confirms My Day 1 Thoughts On Efe.. Seeing As How Efe Was Attacked.. If Efe Is Lynched And Flips Scum AKA The Alpha This Can Be Wrapped Up Pretty Quick.
    i think lynching omega finishes the game faster actually

with omega dead, alpha becomes immune to poison and vigi kill (well, i guess we don't have a vigi anymore)

@Efekannn02 stop playing that dumb game and get in here and speak

48. ISO #2148

Quote Originally Posted by Efekannn02 View Post

yes yes im scum but i want to know your opinion on this one(nobody will lynch me because these idiots trust me lol they will think im trolling with this post but im not)
    @Marshmallow Marshall

thots?

49. ISO #2149

50. ISO #2150

Quote Originally Posted by Efekannn02 View Post

Its Not A Thought That Even Crossed My Mind.. The Second You Walked Into Town Exclaiming You Were Cit I Had You Pegged.