Results 1,901 to 1,950 of 3145
  1. ISO #1901

2. ISO #1902

Re: S-FM Spirits II

Quote Originally Posted by The Ultimate Despair View Post
    Then who healed NumberTwo?
    True. But we must STILL not exclude that possibility ^^
    Quote Originally Posted by The Lawyer View Post
    Besides your lamp and your refridgerators, do you find anyone else suspicious?
    Quote Originally Posted by oliverz144 View Post
    it looks like many, e.g. MM and lag, suffered under the influence of paopan. However there is a victim: frinckles. He left the path of rationality and fully dived into the parallel reality of baby shark, king shark, and soviet union pizzas.
    Spoiler : The meaning of life :

3. ISO #1903

And if Efekann was Alpha - I detected NumberTwo as not Spirit. So he is not Mafia.
    True too. If there's any more Hunter, wanna shoot Efe? ^^
    it looks like many, e.g. MM and lag, suffered under the influence of paopan. However there is a victim: frinckles. He left the path of rationality and fully dived into the parallel reality of baby shark, king shark, and soviet union pizzas.

4. ISO #1904

5. ISO #1905

I feel like SCV has given up on the game.
    He said he was drunk. And the only way he would have gave up atm is if he was scum.

6. ISO #1906

OOOOkay it's only me distorted scv and a guest, so I won't stay for that ooohhh soooo useful discussion... Going to play some HotS, maybe Galactic Civilizations too. Byeeee

7. ISO #1907

Quote Originally Posted by Marshmallow Marshall View Post
    He said he was drunk. And the only way he would have gave up atm is if he was scum.
    It's just that this gives me de-ja-vu from the smiths game when it felt like you gave up on the game after you were found.

Well. We have to decide what we do if someone DOES claim to have healed Efekann.

8. ISO #1908

9. ISO #1909

10. ISO #1910

11. ISO #1911

12. ISO #1912

If someone does counterclaim NumberTwo, then I choose to trust SCV. Because I don't see two Mafias outing themselves Day2 for one townie lynch to save one of their own for one day. Losing strategy imo.
    @blinkskater out urself alrdy we got this bud
    CHOO CHOO, THE DARK GOD CALLS THOSE RIGHTEOUS AND FAITHFUL! FLOCK TO THE DARK MESSIAHS ARMS!

13. ISO #1913

It's just that this gives me de-ja-vu from the smiths game when it felt like you gave up on the game after you were found.

Well. We have to decide what we do if someone DOES claim to have healed Efekann.
    I didn't though.

14. ISO #1914

If someone does counterclaim NumberTwo, then I choose to trust SCV. Because I don't see two Mafias outing themselves Day2 for one townie lynch to save one of their own for one day. Losing strategy imo.
    Mhmm indeed.

15. ISO #1915

Cya for the night, morning, and probably to evening, maybe I won't be there at all IRL day tomorrow, but my thoughts are exposed. I'll still try to get on tomorrow. GL

16. ISO #1916

Cya for the night, morning, and probably to evening, maybe I won't be there at all IRL day tomorrow, but my thoughts are exposed. I'll still try to get on tomorrow. GL
    SCUM!
    CHOO CHOO, THE DARK GOD CALLS THOSE RIGHTEOUS AND FAITHFUL! FLOCK TO THE DARK MESSIAHS ARMS!

17. ISO #1917

18. ISO #1918

19. ISO #1919

Last will:

N1: Gyrlander.

My list of reads:

Gyrlander, she was staying away but still reading, and then jumped in to stop that bloodbath going on because of stupidity... Top town read.
    Naz... Fucking retard, but 100% citizen. Lol. Trust me, she's town. PLEASE NO LYNCH/KILL.
    Magoroth, probably town. But still, the "tell your role or die" thing was scummy. Don't forget it. But I think he can be trusted.
    The Ultimate Despair, townish... For his posts that were protown, trying to make the game move. Not the case of everyone, sadly.

Lenneth, quite townish player but seemed to fade away once his image was good.
    CrunchySoul, somewhat townread... I think that new player is lost.
    Efekannn02, I think he's town but I'm not sure. Schrödinger's scum.

Light_Yagami, slight slight slight town read... more neutral actually, he is weird but I think he's naturally weird.
    Rocket Raccoon, the AFK thrower... Idk what he is lol
    BlinkSkater, if Scvmurderer is town Blink is probably scum, and vice versa.

Numbertwo, gave me bad vibes... I don't really know why logically, but bad vibes.
    Scvmurderer, the devil of this town. Do I really need to say why...????

Don't forget these important points:

1: Don't lynch naz, she's a SHITizen.
    2: If Scv is not dead tomorrow (Day Two), lynch him.
    3: Keep an eye on TuD and Magoroth, but I think you can trust them. Same for Gyrlander. Trust her leads, she's the one who is going to solve the game IMO.
    4: Don't trust Yagami's reads... it's bullshit lol.
    I See.. Extra Scum Points Here

Quote Originally Posted by Gyrlander View Post

There still are many possibilities for Trapper:

1. He used Serial Killer mode on Marshmallow Marshall due to his White Shaman claim.
    2. He MM'd in one of the Citizen's claims to ensure a kill and try to get someone else.
    3. He used Serial Killer mode on one of the Hunter's claims due to he not having Night Inmunity and being vulnerable to this role.
    4. Literally ANYTHING else.

And so on, so we shouldn't play around if there isn't any kill tomorrow Scvmurderer he's evil. However it is information we'll have to remember.
    Sounds Plausible But I Have My Eye On You
    Indeed. And I will throw this out there:

Should we mass rolecall today?
    More Scum Points Here

I feel like Lenneth is the one it will give something to pressure... Maybe Yagami too. Crunchy is new & not posting enough & inactive, useless to pressure.
    Im Standing By My Hard Claim Of Citizen AKA Town Gov.

Quote Originally Posted by Numbertwo View Post
    lol i healed efekann last night. im drunk and going to bed now.
    -vote Scvmurderer
    I Suspect Something Here

- White Shaman: MM
    - Hunter: Magoroth
    - Spiritualist: The Ultimate Despair
    - Random Tribesman: Scv
    - Random Tribesman: blinkskater
    - Random Tribesman: Numbertwo?

However, there is a 12% chance of that happening. So yeah, I think he's fucking lying. Nevertheless, the day has just started and he has gone to sleep... and so do I. So we should wait for him to explain it better tomorrow and see what he has to say.
    I Believe There Was Only One Hunter 2 Seems Suspect

Quote Originally Posted by VolKov View Post
    "Here's my defense, I'm going to bed *drops mic*" seems pretty susp.. yes we'll see tomorrow
    Still Leaning On This Guy As Trapper

Quote Originally Posted by Lenneth View Post
    Kind of interesting here.

Mag said he shot Efekannnn02 last night.
    So two possibities :
    -they are both scum and he is protecting the Alpha
    -it's real and Numbertwo is really doctor

But scv also said he shot Numbertwo and him and Efekann are both alive.

Something is fishy here.
    Im Leaning Towards The Poss That Efe SCV & Number Two Are ALL The Wolves That Might Have Come Up With This Plan Over Night In The Off Chance One Was Attacked Being Efe The Alpha

If #2 lied, then why is Efekann alive? Mag shot Efekann.
    Because Efekannn02 Is Alpha Thats Why He Would Be Alive

@Gyrlander - No claim, please claim something
    Marshmallow Marshall - Shaman (Doctor [White Mage])
    Scvmurderer - Hunter (Vigilante)
    The Ultimate Despair - Spiritualist (Sheriff)
    @blinkskater - Shaman? No hard claim, blink please do
    Light_Yagami - Citizen
    Magoroth - CONFIRMED Hunter, shot Efekannn02 who survived
    @Efekannn02 - No claim, please claim something
    Numbertwo - Shaman
    CrunchySoul - Citizen
    @Lenneth - No claim, please claim something
    @VolKov - No claim, please claim something
    Based On This The PPL That Havent Hard Claimed Anything Seem The Most Suspect.. That Being Stated Notice How Gylander And Efekannn Are Both In This List From My Day 1 Read

-vote efekannn02

This Vote Is Subject To Change Later In The Day..

As It Stands I Suspect Volkov As Trapper Efe As Alpha Still And Poss SCV/Grylander And NumberTwo As Poss The Other Wolves

20. ISO #1920

21. ISO #1921

22. ISO #1922

Quote Originally Posted by Light_Yagami View Post
    Because Efekannn02 Is Alpha Thats Why He Would Be Alive
    In which case either a 3rd mystery Doctor healed NumberTwo or SCV is lying about attacking NumberTwo.
    It changes absolutely nothing in the sense that if neither nobody else claims to have healed Efekann nor to have healed NumberTwo - SCVs claim to have attacked NumberTwo is impossible.

Somehow it, Kira, conveniently slipped out of your mind.

Jeezus christ man. Can you talk normal for once and something concrete? All you post is "suspect, suspect, not suspect", like cmoon. Might as well not post anything at all.

23. ISO #1923

24. ISO #1924

In which case either a 3rd mystery Doctor healed NumberTwo or SCV is lying about attacking NumberTwo.
    It changes absolutely nothing in the sense that if neither nobody else claims to have healed Efekann nor to have healed NumberTwo - SCVs claim to have attacked NumberTwo is impossible.

Somehow it, Kira, conveniently slipped out of your mind.

Jeezus christ man. Can you talk normal for once and something concrete? All you post is "suspect, suspect, not suspect", like cmoon. Might as well not post anything at all.
    No It Didnt Slip My Mind Thanks Thats Why I Stated That If SCV/NumberTwo & Efe Are All The Wolves They Could Have Hatched This Plan Over Night To Protect Each Other.

Still To Early In The Day To Have Anything Concrete Maybe think About That Before You Go Shooting Your Mouth Off..

25. ISO #1925

26. ISO #1926

No It Didnt Slip My Mind Thanks Thats Why I Stated That If SCV/NumberTwo & Efe Are All The Wolves They Could Have Hatched This Plan Over Night To Protect Each Other.

Still To Early In The Day To Have Anything Concrete Maybe think About That Before You Go Shooting Your Mouth Off..
    So they made this super genius plan to make one of them 100% lynched? srsly?
    Still early in the day, but we can still discuss concrete things what happens if this or that is claimed.
    Like, you know - if nobody counterclaims NumberTwo, then SCV is lying. If Someone does or claims to have Healed NumberTwo - then in one instance NumberTwo is our prime GF suspect and in other instance... well.. i dont see a 3rd mystery doctor ever claiming to have healed the most suspicious guy in the game

Also , Instead Of Only Quoting Part Of What I Said. You Should Show Everything I Said. @The Ultimate Despair Before You Try To Discredit Me
    Sorry, but that idea of Scums making a plan to lynch themselves 100% - it is so dumb I couldn't take it serious. I can't even begin to imagine what is going on in your head. Wtf man?

27. ISO #1927

28. ISO #1928

29. ISO #1929

30. ISO #1930

31. ISO #1931

32. ISO #1932

33. ISO #1933

34. ISO #1934

Efekannn02 The Troll Here Good Morning Everyone!

It Was Fun To See The Name Efekannn02 Alot In The Recent Pages Thank You For That It Touched My Heart But Anywayyyy Trolling Time

Im NI And #2Large Is Doctor Nobody Could Have Touched Me Anyway

oh and uhm magoroth is a idiot im glad the evils killed him i lost all my respect to him for attacking me (im taking this personal) magoroth is a idiot who plays worse than kira

i would say more but uhmmmm lets not im curious

btw i know who alpha wolf is
    I Like Ice Cream

35. ISO #1935

36. ISO #1936

37. ISO #1937

38. ISO #1938

Quote Originally Posted by Efekannn02 View Post
    Efekannn02 The Troll Here Good Morning Everyone!

It Was Fun To See The Name Efekannn02 Alot In The Recent Pages Thank You For That It Touched My Heart But Anywayyyy Trolling Time

Im NI And #2Large Is Doctor Nobody Could Have Touched Me Anyway

oh and uhm magoroth is a idiot im glad the evils killed him i lost all my respect to him for attacking me (im taking this personal) magoroth is a idiot who plays worse than kira

i would say more but uhmmmm lets not im curious

btw i know who alpha wolf is
    You're aware that the only Night Inmune role is Alpha Wolf, right?

Are you retarded?

Thank you Anonymous Donor

39. ISO #1939

Good morning ! (well it's 12 pm xD)

Who the fuck is Volkov in the settings? Someone get replaced?

One things is pretty sure, lynching number2 OR SCV will bring some informations since one of them is lying.

it's more risky to lynch number2 since he claimed healer and that make sense. What if SCV is lynched and turned out to be town? Does that mean number2 lied?
    In this case, does that mean someone healed number2?

Actualy my first claim N1 was the real one, I am one of the shitizen. So i didn't heal shit last night.

40. ISO #1940

Numbertwo (4 [L-3]):
    Scvmurderer, blinkskater, CrunchySoul, Efekannn02

Scvmurderer (4 [L-3]):
    VolKov, Marshmallow Marshall, Numbertwo, The Ultimate Despair

Still confused about Valkov. Did I miss something? xD

My first thought is to actualy try Scvmurderer. Just before I don't want to lynch the doc by mistake.
    But the idea of number2 backing the Alpha is strong

41. ISO #1941

42. ISO #1942

@Gyrlander - No claim, please claim something
    Marshmallow Marshall - Shaman (Doctor [White Mage])
    Scvmurderer - Hunter (Vigilante)
    The Ultimate Despair - Spiritualist (Sheriff)
    @blinkskater - Shaman? No hard claim, blink please do
    Light_Yagami - Citizen
    Magoroth - CONFIRMED Hunter, shot Efekannn02 who survived
    @Efekannn02 - No claim, please claim something
    Numbertwo - Shaman
    CrunchySoul - Citizen
    @Lenneth - No claim, please claim something
    @VolKov - No claim, please claim something
    I am Citizen. If not, I would have counterclaimed quite long ago.

Thank you Anonymous Donor

43. ISO #1943

You're aware that the only Night Inmune role is Alpha Wolf, right?

Are you retarded?
    there is someone else that is also ni and it is i the great mighty troll
    i know who alpha wolf is (seriously and honest) but i wont tell who haha

no im not a tubby custard m8 but you look like a Monikan
    I Like Ice Cream

44. ISO #1944

45. ISO #1945

46. ISO #1946

47. ISO #1947

@Marshmallow Marshall
    If Blink comes here and says he healed Efekann.
    Do we trust SCV and Blink both speak the truth and #2 is GF
    Or do we trust SCV and Blink try to scumpaint #2?
    Remember that, if they were mafia then they couldn't have made up this plan.
    And it would mean they would be known Day3.
    However, the risk is only even remotely acceptable if they chose to shoot the Town Vigilante.

So basically, here is where I stand:
    If Blink claims he healed Efekann, I lynch #2
    If anyone else claims that, I lynch SCV
    If blink claims he healed #2 - nothing
    If anyone else claims to have healed #2 - I lynch SCV
    I did not visit efekannn, nor did i visit #2

48. ISO #1948

49. ISO #1949

50. ISO #1950