S-FM 250 Spirits II - Page 37
Register

User Tag List

Page 37 of 63 FirstFirst ... 27 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 47 ... LastLast
Results 1,801 to 1,850 of 3145
  1. ISO #1801

Re: S-FM Spirits II

Quote Originally Posted by The Ultimate Despair View Post
    If #2 lied, then why is Efekann alive? Mag shot Efekann.
    Ok. EVERYONE WHO REVEALED THEIR ROLE (or should reveal it because they want to claim doc) TELL THEIR NIGHT ACTION. WE NEED THAT TO SOLVE THE GAME. I HEALED GYRLANDER LAST NIGHT.
    Quote Originally Posted by The Lawyer View Post
    Besides your lamp and your refridgerators, do you find anyone else suspicious?
    Quote Originally Posted by oliverz144 View Post
    it looks like many, e.g. MM and lag, suffered under the influence of paopan. However there is a victim: frinckles. He left the path of rationality and fully dived into the parallel reality of baby shark, king shark, and soviet union pizzas.
    Spoiler : The meaning of life :

2. ISO #1802

3. ISO #1803

Quote Originally Posted by Lenneth View Post
    Another interesting thing :

Numbertwo (4 [L-3]):
    Scvmurderer, blinkskater, Efekannn02, VolKov

So Numbertwo is possibly the guy who healed Efe, but Efe is gladly voting for him.
    Numbertwo is going to sleep and just vote someone before then leave. Is it normal?
    If Efe and Numbertwo are in the same team, Efe should not vote him that quickly no? But I also read that until L-2 or L-1, that doesn't mean anything.
    he was at L2 several times lol i unvoted him and so did several others
    Quote Originally Posted by yzb25 View Post
    President Fielzanks walks up to his stage, preparing his n1 speech. In front of him, his two cronies MM and David stood. In front of him, his immaculately written n1 speech was prepared. 'Gentleman, what is the soul of capitalism?', he asked his small audience. 'Money?', MM guessed. 'Waifus?', David asked. 'No' Fielz replied, disappointed in his trash scumteam .
    Quote Originally Posted by aamirus View Post
    Naz would never forget the Chik-Fil-A Sauce

4. ISO #1804

Quote Originally Posted by blinkskater View Post
    the odd's are VERY HIGH that trapper visited MM so we should believe he is living on borrowed time
    @Distorted If Trapper goes on MM mode on someone, and that this someone visits someone else, does he get poisoned?

If the answer is no (and it's kinda likely, if it's the MM mechanic like on the mod, and since it's "poisoning the camp"), your statement is false. Unless I got SK'd, which would be retarded because Town is disadvantaged atm.
    it looks like many, e.g. MM and lag, suffered under the influence of paopan. However there is a victim: frinckles. He left the path of rationality and fully dived into the parallel reality of baby shark, king shark, and soviet union pizzas.

5. ISO #1805

Fuck, guys. Why is this so complicated?

SOMEONE MAKE IT EASY ON MY BRAIN AND ANSWER ME THIS QUESTION:
    IF #2 IS GODFATHER, THEN WHO HEALED EFEKANN?
    there is a reALLY REALLY SMALL POSSIBILITY MAG's last will could be wrong but IDK : ((((((
    we need tpr's to come forward with night actions, including YOU, TUD.
    President Fielzanks walks up to his stage, preparing his n1 speech. In front of him, his two cronies MM and David stood. In front of him, his immaculately written n1 speech was prepared. 'Gentleman, what is the soul of capitalism?', he asked his small audience. 'Money?', MM guessed. 'Waifus?', David asked. 'No' Fielz replied, disappointed in his trash scumteam .

6. ISO #1806

@Marshallow Marshall
    I am very confident that SCVs claim is impossible without a 3rd Doctor claim who would specifically have healed either Efekann or #2.
    Do you agree that Blinkskater looks like his Allie if that is the case? The way blink crawled up SCVs ass somehow gave me de-ja-vu of Mag and Distorted .

7. ISO #1807

@Efekannn02
    @naz
    @Scvmurderer
    @CrunchySoul
    @Light_Yagami
    @Marshmallow Marshall
    @Lenneth
    @blinkskater
    @Gyrlander
    @The Ultimate Despair
    @VolKov
    @Numbertwo

Does someone other than #2 claim to have healed Efekann?
    Because, according to SCV, efekann can't be Night Immune because #2 is Night Immune.
    Does anyone claim to have healed #2?
    Uhm wait there's a problem. If I healed Gyrlander and that someone healed #2, #2 cannot have been healing Efekannn. HOWEVER, Magoroth has shot Efekannn, so he was healed for real. So unless a CC is coming (and I doubt it), #2 is really Shaman and me too. Which means Scv has been lying.

8. ISO #1808

@Marshallow Marshall
    I am very confident that SCVs claim is impossible without a 3rd Doctor claim who would specifically have healed either Efekann or #2.
    Do you agree that Blinkskater looks like his Allie if that is the case? The way blink crawled up SCVs ass somehow gave me de-ja-vu of Mag and Distorted .
    If Scv flips scum (and yes it conflicts with my lw but I changed my mind), Blink is probably too and my guess for the other wolf would be Crunchy.

9. ISO #1809

Quote Originally Posted by Marshmallow Marshall View Post
    If Scv flips scum (and yes it conflicts with my lw but I changed my mind), Blink is probably too and my guess for the other wolf would be Crunchy.
    Also you've been somewhat cleaned of my susp list because I don't see the scum goal of your actions right now, so I assume there is none. Unless you're trapper, in which case fucking wp...

10. ISO #1810

can someone make a post of who is claiming what and where they visisted? i'm about to go to the movies all night ill try to read but wont be able to post proper

11. ISO #1811

Quote Originally Posted by naz View Post
    there is a reALLY REALLY SMALL POSSIBILITY MAG's last will could be wrong but IDK : ((((((
    If Mag's lw is wrong FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK him. I don't think we should rely on that XD

12. ISO #1812

can someone make a post of who is claiming what and where they visisted? i'm about to go to the movies all night ill try to read but wont be able to post proper
    Yep that's what I want too. @The Ultimate Despair

13. ISO #1813

OMGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG
    OMGGGG
    OMG

14. ISO #1814

I posted 2 hours ago in my wall post and Gryl posted it 2-3 times when he posted all hard claims.
    Sheriff, checked #2, is not spirit. Useless info given we debate if he is Alpha or Doctor.

15. ISO #1815

If Mag's lw is wrong FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK him. I don't think we should rely on that XD
    like, sometimes i change my mind at last second!! who really knows when he submitted lw and his action

16. ISO #1816

17. ISO #1817

I HAVE TO GO BUT I KNOW SOMETHING
    OMG ITS SO JUICY

18. ISO #1818

@Distorted If Trapper goes on MM mode on someone, and that this someone visits someone else, does he get poisoned?

If the answer is no (and it's kinda likely, if it's the MM mechanic like on the mod, and since it's "poisoning the camp"), your statement is false. Unless I got SK'd, which would be retarded because Town is disadvantaged atm.
    Nope - it functions pretty much identical to MM in the mod.

19. ISO #1819

OMGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG
    OMGGGG
    OMG
    Im stupid confused at this point, but as I understand #2 was doced last night right? a few doc claims and one said they healed #2 i think like 4 pages back. So how are we still getting more doc claims?
    [color=“AA3333”]I Am CrunchyGod[/color]! [color=“BB6655”]I Am Forseti(Whatever that fucking means)!![/color] [color=“44FF44”]I Am The Champion Of[/color] [color=“FFAA00”]KIRAN!!! [color=“FF2244”]Death To The False Gods!!!![/color]

20. ISO #1820

It was actually quite good, the first one. I recommend you check it out: https://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/showth...l=1#post728445
    However. The second iso was truhly trash. I wish naz just reposted her original instead.

Elaborate!

In retrospect - everyone seemed too stressed tbh.

Spoiler : to scv :

SCV, why is changing mind often on Day1 a scumtell? If you re-read naz iso: https://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/showth...l=1#post728445 - you see that the entire scumtell is based on MM contradicting himself and changing his mind over and over again. I see it as a Town read and not as a scumtell.

Spoiler : my EOD1 thoughts :

EoD-1 shitstorm on MM was started from naz 2 iso posts about MM. I have a few comments regarding them.
    1. I have no clue what the heck I thought or hallucinated when I posted this: https://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/showth...l=1#post728650 , I must have been really tired or something, idk.
    2. I REALLY WISH naz would have linked me to her original iso instead of that ugly/bad one. The original one was really good.
    3. ( Original = https://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/showth...l=1#post728445 , Terrible Terrible remake which is shit and garbage in comparison = https://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/showth...l=1#post728579 )
    4. If I read the original near EoD-1 in the heat of the moment I would have tried lynching MM too, maybe.
    5. But not really because I think my opinion about it (about MM rather) would be the same as it is now: - All of the iso post is about showing that MM keeps contradicting himself over and over again, or rather: keeps changing his mind.
    6. I do not see someone changing his mind often in Day1 as a scumread. I see it as a Town read as a matter of fact. I am very disappointed that all that shit went to MM because of a post showing MM keeps contradicting himself and changing his mind Day1. Honestly, SCV and Blink should be better than that because I really do not think that it is a scumread. But reading naz comments alone could make it look as if MM was scummy, that I agree on.

Also, I am sheriff and NubmerTwo is not a Spirit.

Just pasting my thought process for Night-1 as sheriff:
    Spoiler : ”Night-1 decision making” :

SCV and Magoroth - Both vigilante claims therefore they might get confirmed tomorrow anyway so no reason to check them.
    (gotta figure out possible SCV and Mag targets to exclude them too)

Crunchy - Town read with no information for possible allies if turns out to be Scum.

Rocket - will get replaced, no additional info if scum. Possible target.

MM - My top town read, no reason to check.

Naz - I would love to check her, plenty of info and not high town read for me. However, blink softclaimed that he will heal her Night-1, meaning that she will appear as a Spirit. Should not target her.

Blink - softclaimed doctor. No info on his scum mates if he scum. Possible target.

Kira - citizen claim, no gainable info. Possible target.

Gryl - town read, no claim, no info. Possible target.

Efekann - Either town or Trapper. Don’t see him as Mafia. Bad target.

Lenneth - I expect him to be either GF or Doctor. Makes for a bad target in either case.

NumberTwo - scumreadish but no info for possible allies.

Conclusion:
    No - MM,SCV,Mag,Crunchy
    Risky - Naz (risky because Blink softclaimed doctor who would target her N1)
    Rather not - Blink, Kira, Gryl, Lenneth
    Best of the Worst - NumberTwo, Efekann, Rocket.

Rocket might get shot by Vigilantes.

Choice is NumberTwo. Terrible choice, but nothing better. Won’t get healed, won’t get shot, scumread.

(Also, btw. I love the fact that Noz claimed citizen. Because it means that we would not be attacked by GF because of the chance that we might be a Trapper target in MM mode. And guess what - Trapper in MM mode can’t kill us if we visit! )

I haven't read anything yet from Day2 chat. See you all tommorow. Good night. Tired.
    "and Numbertwo is not a spirit" OK YAAAY but it doesn't matter if he's alpha. Niiiiiice....

We were indeed way too much stressed I think lol.

I "contradicted" myself because I LIED about trusting Yagami's shit reads. It was the little game with Efekannn :P

21. ISO #1821

I posted 2 hours ago in my wall post and Gryl posted it 2-3 times when he posted all hard claims.
    Sheriff, checked #2, is not spirit. Useless info given we debate if he is Alpha or Doctor.
    Can confirm :P

22. ISO #1822

YOU FUCKING FINISH YOUR READING SRSLY WTF??????????
    No I wanted you to make that summary post, not to post your night action specifically :P

23. ISO #1823

24. ISO #1824

I HAVE TO GO BUT I KNOW SOMETHING
    OMG ITS SO JUICY
    GIVE US YOUR INFOOOO

25. ISO #1825

I forgot something:
    1)Blink softclaimed doctor several times.
    2)Blink seems to trust SCV fully. Like fully fully.
    3)Evidence behind SCV speaking the truth can only come from a 3rd Doctor claim.
    Which is what I've been saying several times.

26. ISO #1826

1) mag IS CONFIRMED vig -> is supposedly to have shot Efe
    2) number2 claims doc -> healed Efe
    3) SCV claims vig -> shoot number2 (no death)
    4) TUD claims sheriff -> invest gyr (not spirit)
    5) MM claimed doc -> visited who again?

6) kira cit
    7) efe cit

what am i missing

9) blink claim tpr

27. ISO #1827

i would have done the same as trapper, mm mode at MMs house
    I would've done on Mag's house as a Trapper who would've been someone else than my slot.

28. ISO #1828

Can confirm :P
    you confirm what?

29. ISO #1829

No I wanted you to make that summary post, not to post your night action specifically :P
    i want everyone who is a tpr to post where they went last night please
    and if anyone healed number2 to come forward this is really important

30. ISO #1830

5) MM claimed doc -> visited who again?

6) kira cit
    7) efe cit

what am i missing

9) blink claim tpr
    #2 is confirmed IMO in fact. Because he's not reading at all. Basically I mean he couldn't read Mag's lw because of lack of time :P and if I'm right it's Scv.
    -vote Scvmurderer

31. ISO #1831

you confirm what?
    That TuD claimed Spiritualist that checked #2 as non spirit N1 earlier.

32. ISO #1832

i want everyone who is a tpr to post where they went last night please
    and if anyone healed number2 to come forward this is really important
    Me, Doctor, on Gyrlander.

33. ISO #1833

ALSO :: Seems nozzy claims sherif. Kira also claimed sheriff....
    Kira claimed citizen lol

34. ISO #1834

That TuD claimed Spiritualist that checked #2 as non spirit N1 earlier.
    i'm sorry - how does a doctor confirm that a spiritualist visited gyrlander? that sounds like something only an agent/detective would know.

5) MM claimed doc -> gyrlander
    6) kira cit
    7) efe cit
    8) blink claim tpr

35. ISO #1835

in a game with a trapper i would say i'm shooting someone and then do something else at night - like we both said, targeting MM's house in MM mode sounded great after what happened at EoD. a way to kill several birds with 1 stone.

if anyone is after scv's meaties we should leave him for tomorrow - because at the end of today, i want MM's flip. if MM flips town, scv has a lot of explaining to do, and invest can watch him.
    Why tho. What's the actual matter of your scumread on me, out of "you suck at FM". And out of me changing my mind on D1, which is not a scumtell .

36. ISO #1836

i'm sorry - how does a doctor confirm that a spiritualist visited gyrlander? that sounds like something only an agent/detective would know.

5) MM claimed doc -> gyrlander
    6) kira cit
    7) efe cit
    blink claim tpr
    I confirm that TuD CLAIMED that. Ffs.

37. ISO #1837

Quote Originally Posted by Scvmurderer View Post
    lol mm
    That's all you got to say? Weird.

38. ISO #1838

fml ffs dont try to deter the shit we have to take care of today we have solid leads BASED ON SCV BEING TOWN
    I thought I'd understand this post in my reading. But now I see that there's nothing indicating Scv is town more than before D2. ++++++++++scumteam points to you+scv. Bookmark post #1715.

39. ISO #1839

@Marshmallow Marshall
    If Blink comes here and says he healed Efekann.
    Do we trust SCV and Blink both speak the truth and #2 is GF
    Or do we trust SCV and Blink try to scumpaint #2?
    Remember that, if they were mafia then they couldn't have made up this plan.
    And it would mean they would be known Day3.
    However, the risk is only even remotely acceptable if they chose to shoot the Town Vigilante.

So basically, here is where I stand:
    If Blink claims he healed Efekann, I lynch #2
    If anyone else claims that, I lynch SCV
    If blink claims he healed #2 - nothing
    If anyone else claims to have healed #2 - I lynch SCV

40. ISO #1840

true + 20 town points
    Lol now I wonder if you aren't going TOO HARD on scv..

41. ISO #1841

hm lol, so right now i see two ppl coming to numbertwos defense desperately trying to save him from his inevitable lynch. Its a good think we wait on this lynch, we are finding our other scum!
    CHOO CHOO, THE DARK GOD CALLS THOSE RIGHTEOUS AND FAITHFUL! FLOCK TO THE DARK MESSIAHS ARMS!

42. ISO #1842

@Marshmallow Marshall
    If Blink comes here and says he healed Efekann.
    Do we trust SCV and Blink both speak the truth and #2 is GF
    Or do we trust SCV and Blink try to scumpaint #2?
    Remember that, if they were mafia then they couldn't have made up this plan.
    And it would mean they would be known Day3.
    However, the risk is only even remotely acceptable if they chose to shoot the Town Vigilante.

So basically, here is where I stand:
    If Blink claims he healed Efekann, I lynch #2
    If anyone else claims that, I lynch SCV
    If blink claims he healed #2 - nothing
    If anyone else claims to have healed #2 - I lynch SCV
    We can't trust that and say #2 is GF because else why did Efekannn live? Don't forget Magoroth shot efe. It's impossible, in fact. #2 is clean ^^

Scv it is very probably.

43. ISO #1843

hm lol, so right now i see two ppl coming to numbertwos defense desperately trying to save him from his inevitable lynch. Its a good think we wait on this lynch, we are finding our other scum!
    Much more like logically.

44. ISO #1844

Quote Originally Posted by Gyrlander View Post
    @VolKov

Care to update us about how you are doing reading the 35 pages of the game? You just came in, voted Numbertwo and proceeded to lurk. You replaced a slot that practically gave 0 info and we don't know anything about so all contribution is appreciated ^^

And encouraged... or you eat rope
    @VolKov

45. ISO #1845

Quote Originally Posted by CrunchySoul View Post
    Im stupid confused at this point, but as I understand #2 was doced last night right? a few doc claims and one said they healed #2 i think like 4 pages back. So how are we still getting more doc claims?
    What did I just read?

Me, Doctor, on Gyrlander.
    This means that Grylander I shouldn't visit Night2 as sheriff, correct?
    Same for Efekann if #2 is Doctor.
    And same for anyone who Blink claims to have targetted if he stops softclaiming and claims Doctor.

46. ISO #1846

We can't trust that and say #2 is GF because else why did Efekannn live? Don't forget Magoroth shot efe. It's impossible, in fact. #2 is clean ^^

Scv it is very probably.
    lol at u guys thinking id claim vig day 1 and then claim to find alpha wolf as scum
    CHOO CHOO, THE DARK GOD CALLS THOSE RIGHTEOUS AND FAITHFUL! FLOCK TO THE DARK MESSIAHS ARMS!

47. ISO #1847

I give you the chance here and now to convince me to lynch #2 with one simple question.
    You answer this question and I lynch Blink:
    If #2 is GodFather, then who healed Efekann from Magoroth?

48. ISO #1848

What did I just read?

This means that Grylander I shouldn't visit Night2 as sheriff, correct?
    Same for Efekann if #2 is Doctor.
    And same for anyone who Blink claims to have targetted if he stops softclaiming and claims Doctor.
    Indeed. Gyrlander is legit IMO.

49. ISO #1849

Ayyy the other posts are all me or posts I already replied to. So reading finished will have to go at some time, dunno when and itll be without warning. But not yet though

50. ISO #1850

Stop taunting him for making a stupid post
    He doesn't confirm my action he confirms I made that post.
    Which is dumb, I agree. And I coud see how there could be a misunderstanding.