S-FM 241: Fableblood III - The Return of Haloden - Page 13
Register

User Tag List

Page 13 of 33 FirstFirst ... 3 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 23 ... LastLast
  1. ISO #601

Re: S-FM Fableblood III - The Return of Haloden

Quote Originally Posted by Whad View Post
    Lol ok I'm not done reading the thread but my vote on RLVG was because I thought we should pay more attention to him and I wasn't sold on him as town but in no way was I voting with intent to lynch. Didn't expect a hammer vote so soon. I usually just park a vote somewhere since I'm away most of the day and my vote can add pressure. Most people who are more available are usually the ones to unvote and re-vote. Tbh this hasn't ever led to a hammer like that in the past.
    This convinces me for the vote parking. But then, you made two other posts about some other subject. RLVG himself pointed it out. If you had wanted to pressure RLVG, why didn't you even mention his name in these two other posts? Also sorry for the firebringers, but you were apparently not wanting to talk about it XD
    Quote Originally Posted by The Lawyer View Post
    Besides your lamp and your refridgerators, do you find anyone else suspicious?
    Quote Originally Posted by oliverz144 View Post
    it looks like many, e.g. MM and lag, suffered under the influence of paopan. However there is a victim: frinckles. He left the path of rationality and fully dived into the parallel reality of baby shark, king shark, and soviet union pizzas.
    Spoiler : The meaning of life :

2. ISO #602

More relevant posts to support the blinkskater/unknown theory:

Also what did you learn from your vote on Unknown when you said you wanted to see how other players would react?
    I question what blinkskater learned from his vote on unknown.

Quote Originally Posted by blinkskater View Post
    No this is his first FM game, but i've played hundreds of mod games with him, I think his attitude is deffinitly pro town, because slowing things down is exactly what we need to do in this type of game IMO, And nobody really reacted to me voting Unk at all
    Blinkskater replies that nobody reacted. I think that Blinkskater as an Amadyus follower certainly didn't get a reaction from anyone that seemed like another amadyus follower subtly trying to reveal himself. However, I reacted to blinkskater's vote on unknown and tried to question him about it. This should at least have told blinkskater something if blinkskater was looking at this from a town's perspective. I guess I'm trying to say that blinkskater should have had some comment about my reaction to his vote on unknown if he was in fact town.
    I am Hela, Odin's firstborn, commander of the legions of Asgard, the rightful heir to the throne and the Goddess of Death.

3. ISO #603

Ok I'm not done with my full read/reread but here's the suspicious material that lead me to suspect blinkskater as follower with Unknown as armadyus. Please all let me know what you think:

First, blinkskater states that RLVG's insta vote on Efekann could be a good way for a follower to signal to Amadyus that he is a follower. We know now that RLVG is a townsperson so could not be implementing this strategy. Efekann however still can be Amadyus. Important here is to remember that blinkskater brought up this strategy.

Blinkskater further explains this strategy. Tbh i ignored it in my first read of the game, but I think Amadyus and/or followers would pick up acutely on posts discussing their roles. I don't think it's very town-like for someone to be actively posting strategies for Amadyus followers to reveal themselves to amadyus.

Next, Blinkskater places a naked vote on Unknown1234. I'm not decided on if this is a good vote that naturally came out of the discussion, or if it's Blinkskater following the EXACT STRATEGY HE MENTIONED IN THE POSTS ABOVE by placing a vote on Amadyus to reveal himself to amadyus.

Blinkskater follows up the unknown vote with some questions. I think that his phrasing is really weird "if you're indeed a Haloden follower"... A townsperson shouldn't care if the person they are questioning is a haloden follower or not. It's still information to hear what amadyus or an amadyus follower thinks about two other players. So my thought here is that this interaction is more consistent with the story that (1) Blinkskater is amadyus follower and voted Unknown (amadyus) to let him know he is a follower and (2) Blinkskater's language "if you're indeed a haloden follower" is a subtle clue to unknown (amadyus) that he knows that unknown is not in fact a haloden follower.

The main point here is that it is extremely unnatural for a townsperson to only care about a person's opinion if they are a townsperson. And seems like another form of signaling to amadyus.

In this next post, I ask Blinkskater for justification on his vote for unknown1234.

His response is pretty weak. I tried to reread this interaction and felt like this isn't a very valid point. Unknown was way more focused on Distorted's shaky logic rather than specifically dismissing blinkskater's points. So to me this seems like a vague answer that is blinkskater's attempt to camoflage the vote that telegraphs to amadyus (unknown) that he is a follower.
    I think blinkskater could be amadyus or one of the followers too, but i don't see how you are connecting your dots. You are assuming that:

1.) He outlined his plan out loud and then
    2.) Used it to communicate with me.
    3.) Decided to go against me AFTER switching off of me with another scum-read. If we were teammates, why would he go back to trying to lynch me after he already got his 'message to me' across?

I am hesitant to feel comfortable with you right now given you still haven't explained that vote and might be lining up more lynches right now.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mesk514 View Post
    1-I really and truly believe @Unknown1234 is town. He stuck by me when I needed him
    Quote Originally Posted by Gyrlander View Post
    Wow, this game was really easy. I just had to talk dumb shit to survive some days more. :P
    Quote Originally Posted by Mike View Post
    If sheriff cleared you honestly I would take him out of my town core and put him as scum.

4. ISO #604

Quote Originally Posted by Marshmallow Marshall View Post
    This convinces me for the vote parking. But then, you made two other posts about some other subject. RLVG himself pointed it out. If you had wanted to pressure RLVG, why didn't you even mention his name in these two other posts? Also sorry for the firebringers, but you were apparently not wanting to talk about it XD
    Part of voting RLVG was to try to vote park on someone I thought could use some pressure so I could get more info out of since I wasn't fully convinced if he was town or scum yet, but also someone that I felt pretty darn sure wouldn't be insta-lynched before I had a chance to come back. I didn't mention RLVG in my subsequent posts after the vote because he wasn't even my top scum suspect at the moment. That's why I'm actually pretty flabbergasted that he actually got lynched. I think reading the whole train developing will be really illuminating since it's either very very bad town play that pushed the train or it was scum driven.
    I am Hela, Odin's firstborn, commander of the legions of Asgard, the rightful heir to the throne and the Goddess of Death.

5. ISO #605

More relevant posts to support the blinkskater/unknown theory:

I question what blinkskater learned from his vote on unknown.

Blinkskater replies that nobody reacted. I think that Blinkskater as an Amadyus follower certainly didn't get a reaction from anyone that seemed like another amadyus follower subtly trying to reveal himself. However, I reacted to blinkskater's vote on unknown and tried to question him about it. This should at least have told blinkskater something if blinkskater was looking at this from a town's perspective. I guess I'm trying to say that blinkskater should have had some comment about my reaction to his vote on unknown if he was in fact town.
    I've searched what was getting me in bad terms with this theory, and I think I found it: you suppose that blink is scum. If he's not scum (nothing proves he is here), then all your theory is purely false. And I town read Unknown. Your theory is a logical fallacy. You must start from a sure basis to make such a statement.
    Quote Originally Posted by The Lawyer View Post
    Besides your lamp and your refridgerators, do you find anyone else suspicious?
    Quote Originally Posted by oliverz144 View Post
    it looks like many, e.g. MM and lag, suffered under the influence of paopan. However there is a victim: frinckles. He left the path of rationality and fully dived into the parallel reality of baby shark, king shark, and soviet union pizzas.
    Spoiler : The meaning of life :

6. ISO #606

7. ISO #607

Quote Originally Posted by Efekannn02 View Post
    idk anything at all
    cult games are always hard
    Do you really not have more to say?
    1-I really and truly believe @Unknown1234 is town. He stuck by me when I needed him
    Wow, this game was really easy. I just had to talk dumb shit to survive some days more. :P
    If sheriff cleared you honestly I would take him out of my town core and put him as scum.

8. ISO #608

I hope you plan to respond to me btw Whad. I don't intend to stay up all night and I don't want this being ignored.

9. ISO #609

Aaand in this theory on blinkskater(follower)/unknown (amadyus) the last follower is Marshmallow Marshall:

Huh?
    -vote Unknown1234
    You seem waaaayyy too careful, as if you had democles' sword upon your head. A scum would do that. A townie would push in order to gather information in such a nightless setup. I feel like you are trying to push lynches without touching people.
    He is the next person to vote Unknown for a random semi-bogus reason which in my opinion could be signaling in the early D1 that he is the last follower.

Then in literally the next post he unvotes unknown.

I said that I had to get into pages of reading, remember? I didn't know he was off. But
    -unvote
    , I saw what I wanted to see. I know it's ridiculous to vote and unvote in the next post, but I did it. YAY!
    This literally looks like MM was following blinkskater's plan of the followers both quickly voting and unvoting the Amadyus to signal to each other who they are.

10. ISO #610

11. ISO #611

Quote Originally Posted by Unknown1234 View Post
    I hope you plan to respond to me btw Whad. I don't intend to stay up all night and I don't want this being ignored.
    What did you want me to respond to? I'm reading from the start of the thread and skimming the recent posts. Haven't read anywhere near EOD1. Post some firebringers to get my attention if you need to :P

12. ISO #612

What did you want me to respond to? I'm reading from the start of the thread and skimming the recent posts. Haven't read anywhere near EOD1. Post some firebringers to get my attention if you need to :P
    The post I just made? I assumed you would be reading current content given you asked for peoples responses.

13. ISO #613

I think blinkskater could be amadyus or one of the followers too, but i don't see how you are connecting your dots. You are assuming that:

1.) He outlined his plan out loud and then
    2.) Used it to communicate with me.
    3.) Decided to go against me AFTER switching off of me with another scum-read. If we were teammates, why would he go back to trying to lynch me after he already got his 'message to me' across?

I am hesitant to feel comfortable with you right now given you still haven't explained that vote and might be lining up more lynches right now.
    1. Yes
    2. Yes
    3. Haven't you heard of bussing? I actually am not sure if I'm at the part where blinkskater goes against you. Still rereading the thread. But basically once the followers communicate to find amadyus, it's actually optimal for at least one to pressure/bus to create distance between them.

What do you mean lining up more lynches? Do you mean to say I lined up the RLVG lynch because I most certainly did not!

14. ISO #614

Quote Originally Posted by Scvmurderer View Post
    I will say I dont like MM's defence of me. It almost seems like a Amadyus follower setting up a scape goat Amadyus should he be lynched and revealed.
    Too real?

So, One thing I got from this is it's safe to say "you're not amadayeus and I'm not your follower" but we could still be amadayus and someone elses follower :P
    Context, this quote is in response to the blinkskater saying that he isn't RLVG's follower.

it's honestly hard to answer that with people being AFK and such but I would say UNK
    Blinkskater responds to RLVG's question about who blinkskater thinks would be amadyus if RLVG flips follower. I think the answer that unknown is amadyus is acually the truth and blinkskater trying to create distance between him and his actual amadyus.

----
    Analyzing the RLVG train:

1. RLVG accurately calls out blinkskater's OMGUS vote to get RLVG one step closer to being lynched.

2. Opportunistic MM totally flops his read on RLVG from the most pro-town to scum to get RLVG actually lynched. This reads as fake, opportunistic, and really manufactured.
    Let's clear things up: I don't want to vote him and put him at L-1. I want to keep this hammer for me lol. And I may or may not park my vote on him later, since Hybrid is apparently not getting lynched today. I want to see what he'll say. And I want a list of his thoughts about players, and why the vote parking of Whad on him was SOOO MUUUUUCHHHH scummy. @RLVG please do that else I'll have to vote you without much information.
    This is such a massive flop from earlier MM claiming that RLVG is his highest town lean. (see subsequent quote). So for MM to MASSIVELY flop his opinion on RLVG to hammer seems like the most opportunistic scummy thing in the world.

I feel RLVG is really wanting to scum hunt and to contribute. He is my highest town lean atm. Efekannn's playstyle is being weird. It's anti-town, but trying to seem legit in some way. I don't like this. Plus, he's being rather silent.
    3. MM justifies his vote by claiming end of day is approaching!?!? WTF there were like almost 24 hours left in day at that point... This is just another shitty excuse to hop on a train that just reeks of opportunistic scum.

---

15. ISO #615

Ok so based on early Day 1 analysis, I have a conspiracy theory that links Unknown (Amadyus), MM (follower), and blinkskater (follower).

Based on End of Day vote analysis, I feel that blinkskater and MM are obvious scum that pushed hard for RLVG's mislynch. It wouldn't have happened if those two scum didn't make it happen.

I strongly townread Distorted and Hybrid based on their post content.
    Efekann gets a town lean (taking Hybrid's word for it)
    Unknown gets a town lean (disregarding the conspiracy theory).

scvmurderer a scum lean (although I'm feeling better about scvmurderer upon my thread reread)

blinkskater and MM get put in the scum pile (mostly for opportunistic end of day votes as I've described earlier, but also for the blinkskater/MM/Unknown theory)

Since despite it all I'm still slight town leaning Unknown and only scumread him by association with blinkskater and MM, I'd be most likely to want a blinkskater or MM lynch today because literally by process of elimination we have a very high chance of hitting scum between the two of them. Lynching followers is ok, and on the chance my theory is wrong, they could still be armadyus.

-vote Marshmallow Marshall

I want to hear what Distorted, Hybrid, efekann, and scvmurderer think of my theory on who the scum are. Also, I am fine if people want to vote blinkskater instead.

16. ISO #616

Just going to day whad your story is highly creative and pretty epik imho takes a creative mind to fabricate something to that extent. Id have you know i prefer evil roles in the mod and dont really care for playing town roles do naturally i come off as scummy since my town plays usally come off as scummy because i try and blend in the with evils to not get targeted by them , this makes me read town on you.

17. ISO #617

18. ISO #618

19. ISO #619

Ok so based on early Day 1 analysis, I have a conspiracy theory that links Unknown (Amadyus), MM (follower), and blinkskater (follower).

Based on End of Day vote analysis, I feel that blinkskater and MM are obvious scum that pushed hard for RLVG's mislynch. It wouldn't have happened if those two scum didn't make it happen.

scvmurderer a scum lean (although I'm feeling better about scvmurderer upon my thread reread)

blinkskater and MM get put in the scum pile (mostly for opportunistic end of day votes as I've described earlier, but also for the blinkskater/MM/Unknown theory)

Since despite it all I'm still slight town leaning Unknown and only scumread him by association with blinkskater and MM, I'd be most likely to want a blinkskater or MM lynch today because literally by process of elimination we have a very high chance of hitting scum between the two of them. Lynching followers is ok, and on the chance my theory is wrong, they could still be armadyus.

I want to hear what Distorted, Hybrid, efekann, and scvmurderer think of my theory on who the scum are. Also, I am fine if people want to vote blinkskater instead.
    Pretty tired but want to comment before I go to bed, so sorry if it is a little jumbled.

Reading your theory at first sounds you can tell there is a LOT of thought linking things together, which is good, but I think slightly overthought as well. I mean even for a group that was able to communicate at night that would not be too easy to pull off. A lot of it relied on RLVG being voted again, blink was the first person to remove his vote OFF of him, which potentially gave him some credit. I had Blink written off to more town, until that list and the messages when RLVG was pressuring him, almost seemed like a cave-in on blinks part, I don't think he expected RLVG to go back at him again. but to be fair, RLVG was really suspicious and was not too clear on his reasoning behind what he was doing.

I think MM fell into the situation and made a quick call, which raises a lot of suspicion, but I still want to hear more from him on it. The reason i want to hear more from MM is RLVG really did paint a target on himself. Literally, the only reason I didn't hammer him is because he did not vote hybrid with me (the reason i held my vote on him so long). I was extremely confident that RLVG would come back, and end up voting hybrid with me pretty much reassuring me that it would be a good lynch; but he did not.

Another thing that makes me think against blink and MM being together on this is how they acted towards each other. Blink seemed to have put a decent amount of effort into discrediting MM, I understand attacking and accusing each other, but seemed a little extreme from blinks end from how i have see him play. Now there is the possibility im showing some bias due to him standing up for me in the first few pages, but that could also have been him trying to recruit early support (or buddying? I think is how it was phrased earlier).

Neither blink nor MM was in the spotlight for being lynched. If you go back and look it seems most of the posts were becoming suspicious of SCVMurderer, which leads me to believe possibly RLVG was voted up to prevent SCV from being voted up. The day was cut short and it was moving in that direction.

3 common names here are being mentioned, even before the lynch. Blink,SCV,MM (SCV was the lynch target, mm was susp, and blink didn't really become susp until the events surrounding the lynch). MM went after SCV pretty hard in the last few hours of the day, and made some very strong points so +town on that. Hybrid is labeling MM as scum, "100%". So I would like to listen to hybrids point on MM. I feel that may be even more important at this point than hearing MM go into more detail about it. Hybrid for some odd reason seemed DAMN confident for not even being here an hour, I want to know where all these sure things come from. He identified 2 100% roles in his 1 post, yet voted RLVG? That is like saying your sheriff, finding a Mafia but wanting to lynch some1 else because they are suspicious instead of the confirmed mafia.

I could easily see this being Hybrid, Blink, and SCV. since Hybrid and blink voted together, Hybrid also recruited efekannn immediately. told other people to not question him and leave him alone?? and Whad, if he's sheeping u, that gives you 3 votes, and gives him some protection. Almost seems like a trade off, you get extra voting power to lynch while he gets to coast for 1-2 lynches. I bet after the next lynch he will start making a much stronger appearance.

I havn't yet read through it again, but definitely going to since there should be a lot more context behind it now that was not there before. I will clean it up and organize my next post, just wanted to get something out tonight.

btw; it also concerns me that Efe was willing to vote RLVG based solely off the reason "he was mean to me"....Efe is not a bad player, and if you play the mod with him he can role count pretty well and does a pretty good game as mayor for the most part. So I see the excuse of "he was mean to me" as another attempt of TRYING to act like a troll.

20. ISO #620

21. ISO #621

22. ISO #622

Hm, you know what. You've convinced me whad. Your posts are too helpful and protown imo compared to MM and MM did the same thing I did last 2 scum games. I claim to want to hammer and warn that put at l2 and I'll hammer. This gives a nice almost scapegoat like excuse saying I wanted to hammer. Why'd you put him at l2 if I said I would.

I'll post my theories on teammates of MM later. Maybe when I get to a computer again. I want to reread all of MM specifically.
    CHOO CHOO, THE DARK GOD CALLS THOSE RIGHTEOUS AND FAITHFUL! FLOCK TO THE DARK MESSIAHS ARMS!

23. ISO #623

24. ISO #624

25. ISO #625

26. ISO #626

27. ISO #627

Actually, no I’m not.

-vote Blinkskater
    I can check in on my lunch but it will only be Bout 15 minutes and in my phone that being said
    -vote Unknown1234
    i am not folling UNK

To me this reads like really bad distancing. This is when two scum partners vote each other and then later claim "oh we can't be scum together since we both voted each other. Unknown actually has a reason for voting blinkskater. However blinkskater's vote on unknown is totally artificial here. When blinkskater says "I am not following UNK" that makes no sense because we didn't follow Unknown to a bad lynch yesterday or anything. To me it seems like filler text that helps "justify" his vote on the guy currently voting him.

So basically the plan here would be that if/when we lynch blinkskater, then unknown (amadyus) gets town points for it. Unknown could say "the follower was pushing so hard for me; he wouldn't push his amadyus" and "I led the train on the follower so we are definitely not linked". I think that throughout all this unknown seems pretty townie, which is exactly how I'd expect amadyus to behave since amadyus has to get off a lot of mislynches to win.

Because of this, I'm still willing to vote blinkskater or MM today. Either one makes little difference to me. It seems like scv feels better about MM, but blinkskater will also tell us more directly about unknown. Let me also re-iterate that both blinkskater and MM are independently scummy outside my conspiracy theory but their lynch can help provide evidence for/against the theory.

28. ISO #628

Quote Originally Posted by Scvmurderer View Post
    Hm, you know what. You've convinced me whad. Your posts are too helpful and protown imo compared to MM and MM did the same thing I did last 2 scum games. I claim to want to hammer and warn that put at l2 and I'll hammer. This gives a nice almost scapegoat like excuse saying I wanted to hammer. Why'd you put him at l2 if I said I would.

I'll post my theories on teammates of MM later. Maybe when I get to a computer again. I want to reread all of MM specifically.
    Ok I look forward to this post.

29. ISO #629

Quote Originally Posted by Distorted View Post
    Pretty tired but want to comment before I go to bed, so sorry if it is a little jumbled.

Reading your theory at first sounds you can tell there is a LOT of thought linking things together, which is good, but I think slightly overthought as well. I mean even for a group that was able to communicate at night that would not be too easy to pull off. A lot of it relied on RLVG being voted again, blink was the first person to remove his vote OFF of him, which potentially gave him some credit. I had Blink written off to more town, until that list and the messages when RLVG was pressuring him, almost seemed like a cave-in on blinks part, I don't think he expected RLVG to go back at him again. but to be fair, RLVG was really suspicious and was not too clear on his reasoning behind what he was doing.

I think MM fell into the situation and made a quick call, which raises a lot of suspicion, but I still want to hear more from him on it. The reason i want to hear more from MM is RLVG really did paint a target on himself. Literally, the only reason I didn't hammer him is because he did not vote hybrid with me (the reason i held my vote on him so long). I was extremely confident that RLVG would come back, and end up voting hybrid with me pretty much reassuring me that it would be a good lynch; but he did not.

Another thing that makes me think against blink and MM being together on this is how they acted towards each other. Blink seemed to have put a decent amount of effort into discrediting MM, I understand attacking and accusing each other, but seemed a little extreme from blinks end from how i have see him play. Now there is the possibility im showing some bias due to him standing up for me in the first few pages, but that could also have been him trying to recruit early support (or buddying? I think is how it was phrased earlier).

Neither blink nor MM was in the spotlight for being lynched. If you go back and look it seems most of the posts were becoming suspicious of SCVMurderer, which leads me to believe possibly RLVG was voted up to prevent SCV from being voted up. The day was cut short and it was moving in that direction.

3 common names here are being mentioned, even before the lynch. Blink,SCV,MM (SCV was the lynch target, mm was susp, and blink didn't really become susp until the events surrounding the lynch). MM went after SCV pretty hard in the last few hours of the day, and made some very strong points so +town on that. Hybrid is labeling MM as scum, "100%". So I would like to listen to hybrids point on MM. I feel that may be even more important at this point than hearing MM go into more detail about it. Hybrid for some odd reason seemed DAMN confident for not even being here an hour, I want to know where all these sure things come from. He identified 2 100% roles in his 1 post, yet voted RLVG? That is like saying your sheriff, finding a Mafia but wanting to lynch some1 else because they are suspicious instead of the confirmed mafia.

I could easily see this being Hybrid, Blink, and SCV. since Hybrid and blink voted together, Hybrid also recruited efekannn immediately. told other people to not question him and leave him alone?? and Whad, if he's sheeping u, that gives you 3 votes, and gives him some protection. Almost seems like a trade off, you get extra voting power to lynch while he gets to coast for 1-2 lynches. I bet after the next lynch he will start making a much stronger appearance.

I havn't yet read through it again, but definitely going to since there should be a lot more context behind it now that was not there before. I will clean it up and organize my next post, just wanted to get something out tonight.

btw; it also concerns me that Efe was willing to vote RLVG based solely off the reason "he was mean to me"....Efe is not a bad player, and if you play the mod with him he can role count pretty well and does a pretty good game as mayor for the most part. So I see the excuse of "he was mean to me" as another attempt of TRYING to act like a troll.
    So I understand that you ACTUALLY thought RLVG was scummy. I had a hard time reading RLVG and voted him mainly to try to see how other people would react (including RLVG) so I could get more information on him. I think this fundamental difference is what is causing us to disagree on who the scum are here.

The best evidence I have that can hopefully convince you of MM's scumminess is that previously MM says that RLVG is his strongest town read and then DRAMATICALLY flops his opinion just in time so he can hammer. That seems really opportunistic to me. MM isn't coming from the same perspective as you are (where you legitimately scum-read RLVG) so his vote makes 0 sense as a townsperson. If you had voted RLVG it would have made sense from a town's perspective, but MM's vote does not. I posted exact MM quotes on this in some of my earlier posts in case you're interested in seeing the actual evidence.

Blink's vote I guess is a little more acceptable since he actually had scumread RLVG at some point just like you did.

Interesting that you feel like scvmurderer got out of the spotlight when RLVG got voted up. That would imply scvmurderer being amadyus and at least one of Hybrid/Efekann being followers since they helped get the RLVG train moving or blinkskater/MM as followers for finishing the train. I don't really see Hybrid as scummy for blindly following me although I want to caution him that his early reason is not a good reason, but at least I understand what he means. I also don't fault Efekann for following his buddy Hybrid. So then it's really blinkskater and MM who helped "shift focus from scvmurderer" by being the final votes on the train. So even coming from the "scvmurderer is probably scum" viewpoint we are back to blinkskater and MM as likely followers and even more likely scum.

Side note: I independently read Hybrid and Efekann as town/town lean separately from them sheeping me. And I also will say that Hybrid strong townreading me is not alignment indicative since scum could easily say that as well.

Because of all of this, I think that blinkskater or MM is the best lynch for today.

30. ISO #630

Btw I'll probably be gone the next 12+ hours but people who are around please discuss MM/blinkskater and let's figure out which one we're gonna lynch today. Anyone else is basically not an option to me today because those two are literally at the heart of every scum theory (and there are at least 3 theories in which they are scum).

But also feel free to post more theories as well because we need everyone's opinion here.

31. ISO #631

32. ISO #632

33. ISO #633

Again you said it yourself theory i would be perfectly fine voting for MM also i wouldnt mind leaving my vote parked on Unk all game to prove the point i am NOT his follower
    Well I feel like you saying you would be willing to leave your vote parked on unknown all game to prove that you're NOT his follower seems like you're focusing too much on unknown (as you have been since your first vote). This heightened interest you've consistently had in unknown makes me feel like you two are linked somehow.

My question to you, is if you and MM + unknown or scvmurderer as amadyus isn't the scum team then who would be? MM + unknown + who? If it's not you then we gotta figure out who it is. And tbh you are the person best poised to figure it out since you know your alignment to 100% certainty.

34. ISO #634

35. ISO #635

36. ISO #636

37. ISO #637

38. ISO #638

39. ISO #639

40. ISO #640

MArsh is an incredibly stupid lynch for people who are actually believing this theory.

1.) his original theory did NOT have MArsh in it, it was only added when he decided to start defending me.

2.) blinkskater is a lot scummier in both of our eyes and there is 0 reason why we shouldn’t lynch him over MArsh who actually isn’t that scummy.

If you guys are actually blindly following his crazy theory, then notice how he switched it conveniently over to MArsh without actually delivering any sort of pressure on blinkskater. It’s almost as if he saved blinkskater from being lynched.

41. ISO #641

Also just realized Whad said he was going to be gone for 12 hours, which is conveniently the time that the 24 hours will be up. If you all follow Whad and vote Marsh and he’s not scum, then we will be in extreme danger.

Also notice how quickly SCV went from wanting to lynch Whad to thinking he was very pro-Town. I don’t see that kind of coincidence happening that fast unless it wasn’t a legit read on him.

42. ISO #642

We could be linked as town idk ill gladly vote mm with you for changeing from rlv is def town to hammering him
    Throws shade on Marsh despite doing the exact same thing which was setting up Marsh to take the vote. Does anyone really not find this scummy because I don’t know how you guys are even reading people.

43. ISO #643

I voted rlv because i had scum reads on him and other players did too
    Once again uses other people’s opinions to justify his own vote. I’m failing to see why we shouldn’t lynch him still.

44. ISO #644

I would not be surprised if blink was Amadyus and explained the plan out loud to get his followers to reveal themselves to him. Interesting too because I believe I remember other people instantly voting after that post too...

45. ISO #645

46. ISO #646

This looks like OMGUS. He hasn’t even finished reading or done much discussion with people, I doubt it’s a final opinion. He’s also not the first person to narrow a lynch pool.
    It is omgus, i ve already provided everything he has asked
    Quote Originally Posted by RLVG View Post
    Whad voted me and parked the vote there, saying I need pressure, I responded that it's fine - they can ask me anything, and they haven't done anything of the sort, Whad has instead focused on other players.
    I find the parked vote on its own quite scummy and even scummier to leave it there without responding to any of my request.

Hybrid is voting me because Hybrid genuinely disagrees with me in full (well, give or take 2-3 things), sees me as scummy, but completely stops the whole Efe thing while narrowing it down to Marshmallow and myself which is quite WTF.

Efe is voting me because OMGUS, literally no other reason.

I'm tempted to vote Whad or Hybrid, but as I see - Efe is not the good kind of player to have around, as trolly as they are - it's not going to make the game flow any and would be a later obstacle. That's another reason why Efe is so scummy outside of a potential policy lynch, they do absolutely fuck all on contribution and does not even try to deduce this game by the looks of things.
    Omg ur scum cuz u vote me your response is.

I don’t think Hybrid is a good vote today. He’s been around the least and I understand what it’s like to have a busy schedule. Maybe for another day if he ends up being super scummy but I think a Hybrid lynch is the worst thing today.

-unvote
    <3 <3 <3 <3

Hybrid says MM’s Logic always sucks so not to listen to him.

You said discrediting people’s abilities and saying they are useless is something would do.

You didn’t comment on Hybrid doing it despite me pinging you and asking you what you thought. That either means you are purposely not trying to call out Hybrid or you shifted your defensive position. That’s what I was trying to say but I never mentioned scum.
    Btw, who are you telling the 3rd paragraph? lol

Oh i think i know what you're getting at, you're saying Hybrid just disregarded MM with a few short words right?, If so the reason for that is I dealt with MM's logic last game and I came into this game thinking the same thing hybrid said about MM right there
    SOMEONE AGREEES WOOOOO @Marshmallow Marshall

So, I’m not supposed to listen to MM at all??
    Unless he s being pressured, yes. Do not listen to him at all cause he will always be suprisingly wrong what he says.

Quote Originally Posted by Iced_Monopoly View Post
    Does anyone know how long the thread was locked for? I'll add time to the clock if it was more than an hour. Also, who the fuck locked my thread.
    Unknown people x)
    It seems odd to me you havn't been hammered yet IMO
    Most of the people sleeping, evils dont share a night chat. Maybe that s why? Evils being carefull about their prays, but i m sure about that rlvg or mm or both are scum.

Also,there was a post that mm specificly wanted RLVG's opinion, that s why they both might be evil mm being underling and RLVG being the lord.

Just being curious, but if I was a follower - who would you assume is Armadyus based on that flip?
    The same goes for Hybrid, just because I asked so and that I'm curious.
    Aarmaydus would be carefull about their pray and hunt according to that, who seems the most scummiest. By voting efekannn you litreally said "No one can be scummy af like him at the start of the game so he shouldn't be a aarmydus" or i assume so. That's one of the reasons why my suspicon is on you.

MArsh, given you’ve played with Hybrid before, is his blind following consistent with scum or town play?
    Blind consistens? The following Whad no matter what or my suspicon on MM or RLVG? If it's the 2nd option FYI I VE PROVIDED MY REASONS ON MY BIG WALL POST.

A potential policy lynch? And now you say he's "so scummy", earlier you said "pure policy lynch". What changed?
    Wow, you are being right and on spot for once. I agree on that as well. I clearly remember that RLVG said sth about policy lynch about efekannn, then at that post u ve quoted he said "so scummy" @RLVG ...

If I had to take a 'Guess' since there's no actual flips yet, I'd say that it's between Whad, Efe, Blink and SCVM. At the moment Blink is just comfortable not being in the limelight, Whad is scummy for planting a pressure vote on me without doing a fucking thing about it, and Efe is naturally scummy. As for SCVM, it's kind of obvious why.

Nothing changed? I didn't say pure policy lynch, I still see them as very scummy. I'm just adding an extra motivator for the lynch.
    lol, you mean afk-ez lynch-ez lynch/newb-ez lynch? What kind of lynching list is that? You only put the easy lynches there with no reasons provided. SCUM

You said policy lynch, not pure though.

I don't like Scv, but your list is very weird. I don't like how you act right now. But I don't like how noone act out of Whad, Unknown and Distorted. I'm suspicious of you all. So IDK what to do...
    That's a proper list, since only i ve realized why whad's conf town and unknown s behvaiour is kinda started to bugg me out inside y'know he s experienced ;). About distorted i dont think so. He s prolly(60%) town.

EFekannn And Hybrid are all terrible lynches. If I see a compelling case when I’m done travelling again then I might vote with you.

Btw blinkskater, I don’t like to vote when I know I’m not going to be around to control it, so I choose to wait especially when we have 22 hours left in the day.
    oh, gl with travelling btw.

At the moment? Yeah, I would. I'd like to see pressure on SCV.
    I'm being salty that Efe gets a free pass without doing any sort of contribution and remaining trolly.

Out of Unknown, Whad and Distorted, I'd say Whad has the weirdest behavior. Acts towny in the start, then does the WTF thing to me.
    (Pressure vote without pressure, lacks questions, and just focuses on other players without changing vote)
    Whad's confirmed town for me, but idk for you. Also now you are saying you are being salty? LOL, policy lynch, scummy then salty? Dude you are so desperate abotu efekann lynch.

Quote Originally Posted by Distorted View Post
    That could make Hybrid a follower framing Whad if he gets lynched.
    I mean, my whad confirmation was all about a post that he made. He was 100% townie in my eyes since then.

AND I SEE THE LYNCHING OF RLVG, wow, well nothing to do about it i was wrong about him then mm you r next.

He tries to somehow justify his vote as logical by connecting it to Meta. Not only is Meta a terrible form of reading people, but he OMGUS’d his vote and possibly led into his push on me (which I have not seen yet)
    i mean i coulld have said anything about it but yoou rr saying this out loudd make me kinda wonder about it. naw, he s just a confused newbie ;P

Blink clearly put no thought into this. He put the two people that have done nothing at the top of the list as “pro town” and put RLVG his new lynch target as shady. Also lists me twice but as different ranks, implying he actually has no thought on where I stand.

You pushed RLVG when it was convenient and me when I started my accusation on you. I’m not going to sit back this time after you put RLVG at L-1 despite the fact we had 19+ hours left in the day and knowing marsh wanted to hammer.

I’m pissed.
    oh MY! oh that s where you were getting at. LORD, i didn't notice it xD Tho you are right tbh, he puts him on the shady list then lynches and he thinks that "I can get away from this if i pre-susp him, ok let s do it and kill him!" yeah, i give ur point there.

Also i got tired of suspecting whads, here that quote is:

tbh I didn't find this that suspicious. When I read my role card I got confused if I was scum or town and had to check the setup again LOL
    You may say,"it s a shit excuse to that" well du-uh, a normal scum player actually gets his teammate's names so he wouldn't miss that and would obviously think himself as a scum imo. That's kind of a simple thing to trust 100% on someone but i still will.

Holy sheeeet we actually lynched RLVG who was a townie?

Ok I gotta read and catch up but dis gon be good.
    ikr, he was so scummy ...

I'm not going to push blink right now, but I now have a feeling I really dislike. You guys are pushing Whad. Talking about Blink. About Distorted. About myself. But three players remain in the shadows: Hybrid, Efekannn02 and Unknown1234. Noone is asking anything to them. Unknown is giving info and his posts (or her? sorry if I'm wrong) are more meaningful than most people's posts here, and I think that includes me. Efekannn is the null unreadable guy (as always) that I don't trust much but don't want to lynch yet... Mind to give us a list of your reads, @Efekannn02 ? But now we come at the most creepy one: Hybrid. I get the scum vibe from that game where you had the turkey face on an old photo... Hybrid is being silent, making a wall post with much discredit but no real case to explain his vote, then goes away, doesn't do anything... @Hybrid , please explain your behavior. Answer these specific questions:

-How is it beneficial to the Town? i didn't get your question.

-What is your list of reads atm? Town:Whad,Efekannn Neutral:Everyone and blInkSKater on a different perspective, i kinda dont know it. He looks like town highly but might be scum. Tho i guess he d be my last vote to him in neutral category. Scum:MM, scv for no contribution

-Which post from Whad made you SO SUUURE that he was 100% confirmed townie? Why is that?

-What do you think about me hammering RLVG? (And don't say "You're just a stupid fuck", it's invalid and useless.) You did the right thing tbh, but you also damned your own fate by hammering him. You were the one who was trying to give signals to rlvg, not rlvg to you. So you simply could just hammer him. SCUM.

-What do you think about Blinkskater? dunno null

You are my main suspect, Hybrid. And I really wonder if you didn't WIFOM hardcore with that Whad sheeping move. Notice that it was two votes on the easiest train (I know this has little value, since the author of this post just hammered...) and that it wasn't explained. Never ever.
    Your signature shuld be "Too scummy to be scum!" :P
    Quote Originally Posted by PIayer View Post
    Hybrid... :weed: even his corpse is scummy

47. ISO #647

I honestly think Whad could be scum misdirecting is. He chose Marsh over blink for possibly two reasons:

1.) they might be evil together, and while he publicly revealed blunk he also has conveniently ignored the push on him and

2.) he is picking the target he knows people will want to lynch. For some reason nobody finds blink to be scummy despite his inconsistencies and his obvious scummy behaviour

48. ISO #648

@Unknown1234 SInce u r online, what do u think about me so far? I Know, i m NOT contributing much but i really wanna KNOW YOUr opinion more since you ve been only posting infos and not opinionsa.

49. ISO #649

I honestly think Whad could be scum misdirecting is. He chose Marsh over blink for possibly two reasons:

1.) they might be evil together, and while he publicly revealed blunk he also has conveniently ignored the push on him and

2.) he is picking the target he knows people will want to lynch. For some reason nobody finds blink to be scummy despite his inconsistencies and his obvious scummy behaviour
    naw, whad's town i m 100% sure of it.
    -vote Marshallmallow Marshall

gogogo he was in my scum list anyway for obvious mis logical reasons by him.

50. ISO #650

Quote Originally Posted by Hybrid View Post
    @Unknown1234 SInce u r online, what do u think about me so far? I Know, i m NOT contributing much but i really wanna KNOW YOUr opinion more since you ve been only posting infos and not opinionsa.
    I said yesterday that I didn’t think you were a good lynch because you weren’t really scummy and there wasn’t a lot to be said on you. Hopefully you will have more activity in this day.

I did like how you confirmed Whad to yourself as Town, despite me disagreeing with your verdict. I felt sthe same way as my read on Distortion, and I don’t think many scum players would be confirming Town because it limits their lynch pool by quite a bit in a smaller game.