S-FM Sengoku Jidai - Page 23
Register

User Tag List

Page 23 of 46 FirstFirst ... 13 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 33 ... LastLast
Results 1,101 to 1,150 of 2258
  1. ISO #1101

Re: S-FM Sengoku Jidai

Quote Originally Posted by FM-Shuzo View Post
    we will be down 2 ppl automatically at end of this day. and @FM-Sorai is in survival mode and has fallen short on all of his promises. talked a big game day 1 and still promised to have a better posting today. and never followed through on his promises.
    And is that worst than Tokuhei?

2. ISO #1102

Quote Originally Posted by FM-Takeru View Post
    let's see it other hand.
    Tokuhei is scumread by some and townread by some others.
    Sorai is scummy for doing shit

If we lynch Tokuhei, what do we learn?
    If we lynch Sorai, what do we learn?

Sorai is a good lynch imo, but it's really not the most worth it lynch.
    @FM-Masaharu , @FM-Robun , @FM-Tokuhei , @FM-Shuzo

You who want to lynch a dude without any connexion with everyone else, what are your opinion about that?

3. ISO #1103

4. ISO #1104

5. ISO #1105

i feel that all of they that are loyal to the emperor are on @FM-Sorai and most if not all the dissidents are on @FM-Tokuhei

FM-Sorai (4 [L-3]):
    FM-Masaharu, FM-Robun, FM-Tokuhei, FM-Shuzo

FM-Tokuhei (5 [L-2]):
    FM-Munenori, FM-Naonobu, FM-Taheiji, FM-Etsuya, FM-Sorai

my question is this will we stand united to save ourselves and the emperor from the enemy within or stand apart and allow ourselves to be destroyed at the hands of our enemies?

6. ISO #1106

7. ISO #1107
    Ganelon

Quote Originally Posted by FM-Munenori View Post
    Where is a timer for EoD? Didn't @Magoroth say something about extended day or something?
    Extended by two hours.

You cannot post Countdown Timers

8. ISO #1108

i feel that all of they that are loyal to the emperor are on @FM-Sorai and most if not all the dissidents are on @FM-Tokuhei

FM-Sorai (4 [L-3]):

FM-Tokuhei (5 [L-2]):

my question is this will we stand united to save ourselves and the emperor from the enemy within or stand apart and allow ourselves to be destroyed at the hands of our enemies?
    why are you posting like this? are you trying to hide your typingstyle becouse you are the jailor/kidnapper? Maybe disguiser,hmm

9. ISO #1109

FM-Sorai (4 [L-3]):

FM-Tokuhei (5 [L-2]):

You do realize that I am gonna vote against Tokuhei?

i like the way you think town points from me..
    So I have town point for my logical BUT if I follow my logicial, I am scum? how does that make sense?

10. ISO #1110

11. ISO #1111

12. ISO #1112

13. ISO #1113

14. ISO #1114

15. ISO #1115

16. ISO #1116

17. ISO #1117
    Ganelon

You cannot post Countdown Timers

@Everyone

This is. the official. timer. I'm. sorry. Samurai can cut through hardened steel but they can't read their watches for shit

18. ISO #1118

19. ISO #1119

i believe, the entire @FM-Tokuhei lynch is mafia driven
    Driven by a lot of scums, probably, but also by the un-CC'd Herald. I think Sorai and Munenori are scums though, Sorai being the strongest read. Nanoabu or whatever the name could be scum instead of Munenori IMO.

Opportunistic, jumps on trains when they appear - Naonobu
    Puts unexplained votes of vote with very, very low explaining, and pops in only when he's pressured, magically... - Munenori
    Unexplained votes, lurking, and no "big post", is trying to stay alive as long as possible. I would not be surprised if he was an important scum role - Sorai

I don't know about Masaharu atm though. The possible blackmail would clear him, but I can't get to the conclusion that he's town x.x

20. ISO #1120

FM-Sorai (5 [L-2]):
    FM-Masaharu, FM-Robun, FM-Tokuhei, FM-Munenori, FM-Shuzo
    FM-Tokuhei (4 [L-3]):
    FM-Naonobu, FM-Taheiji, FM-Etsuya, FM-Sorai

PUT YOUR FAITH IN THE LIGHT

Naonobu is on me, Etsuya the japanese lurker is too, Sorai the scum is too. @FM-Taheiji ?

Btw I can't stay right now, but I'll check what happened for everyone to switch off me.
    inb4 the Light came upon you all for real.

21. ISO #1121

Quote Originally Posted by FM-Etsuya View Post
    you forgot to switch account
    i don't know what this post means
    Quote Originally Posted by FM-Tokuhei View Post
    Driven by a lot of scums, probably, but also by the un-CC'd Herald. I think Sorai and Munenori are scums though, Sorai being the strongest read. Nanoabu or whatever the name could be scum instead of Munenori IMO.

Opportunistic, jumps on trains when they appear - Naonobu
    Puts unexplained votes of vote with very, very low explaining, and pops in only when he's pressured, magically... - Munenori
    Unexplained votes, lurking, and no "big post", is trying to stay alive as long as possible. I would not be surprised if he was an important scum role - Sorai

I don't know about Masaharu atm though. The possible blackmail would clear him, but I can't get to the conclusion that he's town x.x
    -vote fm-tokuhei

Yeah, no, I'm feeling good about this

22. ISO #1122

Quote Originally Posted by FM-Munenori View Post
    i don't know what this post means

-vote fm-tokuhei

Yeah, no, I'm feeling good about this
    Because I just said I was scumreading you? Lol. You realize that from your point of view, if you were town, it should be a town tell because I would be eager to tell my suspicions even at the edge of death, right? But you had voted Sorai, so I was wondering...

You "feel good" about my lynch because I am annoying for you, because of my scum read. You want to get rid of our political opponents. You have gone far away from the Bushido.

Btw you still didn't give a REASON to go with your vote, out of a "I feel good about this", which is OMGUS.

23. ISO #1123

24. ISO #1124

25. ISO #1125

26. ISO #1126

27. ISO #1127

28. ISO #1128

Quote Originally Posted by FM-Robun View Post
    "jailor" introduced himself as a town aligned jailor, but told me to be open to the possibillity that he was scum/neutral aligned too, so it was fine if i chose to withhold some information. He wanted my thoughts on different players, and told me not to worry because he was not going to kill me this night. He also said that if he trusts me enough at the end of it he would confirm himself to me during day 2. (and he did.) He also told me if I am ever jailed again and he didn't start the conversation a certain way that it's NOT him.

Another he told me was that he was going to jail someone different, and he was going to have them say something particular, so I would know that they were indeed telling the truth about being jailed by him. By the end of it he agreed that I was a pretty strong townread for him. He asked for what I thought about inactive players aswell.
    THANKS FOR SHOWING THIS. Guys, I believe that @FM-Robun is a Tormentor's target.

29. ISO #1129

30. ISO #1130
    Ganelon

Efekannn, a strange, brutish man from the Far West, speaking a language not even the Kirishitan understood, entered the room. The Samurai, not knowing what to think of the man and his strange Cossack hat, threw him out of the Dojo when they noticed he had carved a girl's face into the wood. One of the more travelled samurai, Magoroth's aide, recognized the girl as the foul witch known as Monika and threw a fit, almost cutting down the poor soul.

31. ISO #1131

I Believe, that @FM-Sorai is one of the members trying to usurp our emperors power. because, to often in hour history has the ones that seemed tentative in whats going on actually dont have the best interests of our nation at heart. also, he never came through on his giant post. just kinda came in and made a few random comments about the day. ignored the crier claim initially like it mattered not to him.
    He legit ignored the big ass mess with me and Kazushige... and he has his vote on me.

32. ISO #1132

ok Sorai is back boiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii

ok im back guys and i have ot be honest

i lied i didnt made a big post at all i was just trying to look like a good player so people can respect me and i horribly failed

i am not scum i am just lazy and im sorry but to compensate that im gonna post a big post of reads in a few mins and thats a promise

33. ISO #1133

Quote Originally Posted by FM-Sorai View Post
    ok Sorai is back boiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii

ok im back guys and i have ot be honest

i lied i didnt made a big post at all i was just trying to look like a good player so people can respect me and i horribly failed

i am not scum i am just lazy and im sorry but to compensate that im gonna post a big post of reads in a few mins and thats a promise
    Are you admitting that you are trying to keep a good image without contributing?

34. ISO #1134

He legit ignored the big ass mess with me and Kazushige... and he has his vote on me.
    Y'all weird idk who evil is but i kinda can see a teamup between estuya and taheiji or munemori and naonobu

PS:this is a gut read and a terrible assumption i still have to investigate

sorry for being terrible

35. ISO #1135

36. ISO #1136

Are you admitting that you are trying to keep a good image without contributing?
    sadly yes but i promise im trying hard to be contributional

i actually think masamaru got blackmailed cause he seems to have given up but thats irrelevant now since we will see the flip soon :/

i think you can be scum but i actually think you are town

wanna train on someone else?

37. ISO #1137

Y'all weird idk who evil is but i kinda can see a teamup between estuya and taheiji or munemori and naonobu

PS:this is a gut read and a terrible assumption i still have to investigate

sorry for being terrible
    What..?? Did you change persona today or what? This is not the Sorai we've known all game long?

38. ISO #1138

39. ISO #1139

40. ISO #1140

41. ISO #1141

What..?? Did you change persona today or what? This is not the Sorai we've known all game long?
    this is the true power of confidence

nah jk (even though its kinda true)

I just have good music and am motivated af cause i have terrible internet i mean samurai water and cant play any games with it

42. ISO #1142

43. ISO #1143

44. ISO #1144

45. ISO #1145

46. ISO #1146

Not about what we will learn by lynching sorai. NOBODY is actually siding / helping him. What does that say about your train?
    i actually think im getting policy lynched instead of scumreaded

dont worry guys im confident and able to play properly now let me give my insight here

I think Takeru is pointing out things others can be exploiting from

im town reading him for that

47. ISO #1147

48. ISO #1148

49. ISO #1149

i actually think im getting policy lynched instead of scumreaded

dont worry guys im confident and able to play properly now let me give my insight here

I think Takeru is pointing out things others can be exploiting from

im town reading him for that
    Nah you sucks, I also scumread you, but your lynch will teach us nothing. ANd you are probably just a scapegoat right here.

50. ISO #1150

Nah you sucks, I also scumread you, but your lynch will teach us nothing. ANd you are probably just a scapegoat right here.
    hell yeah indeed i am

i just have to find who the scums are

there are doubts however that a aggressive scumhunting town made himself look scummy by that too but thats highly unlikely

i hope

Members who have read this thread: 1