S-FM Sengoku Jidai - Page 17
Register

User Tag List

Page 17 of 46 FirstFirst ... 7 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 27 ... LastLast
  1. ISO #801

2. ISO #802

Re: S-FM Sengoku Jidai

Quote Originally Posted by FM-Tsuneyo View Post
    @FM-Robun Why are you still siding with Toku? You even showed that you actually were a little bit suspicious.
    Because I think 1 of them is disguise and 1 of them is blackmailer. that is why he is willing to go all in on it.

That is why I think it is incredibly important that the jailor jails Robun, and we lynch Toku.

3. ISO #803

With you and Shuzo, that gets us to L-2. Then comes the problem of 2 more people.

we may be able to get the top 2 to vote, but if even 1 of u 2 or these 2 are scum we run into a big problem of having an issue for a potential stalemate. we know the bottom 4 are just not keeping up on shit. Hell they were not even voting D1.

@FM-Taheiji
    @FM-Takeru

@FM-Sorai
    @FM-Naonobu
    @FM-Etsuya
    @FM-Toshikazu

4. ISO #804

5. ISO #805

6. ISO #806

7. ISO #807

8. ISO #808

9. ISO #809

10. ISO #810

11. ISO #811

Quote Originally Posted by FM-Naonobu View Post
    Nah i get the gist after skimming thru day 2. Kazu and toku are both claiming herald and we are lynching one of you today probably.
    read up until the crier claims at least. and maybe a page or 2 after.

everything u need is right there.

12. ISO #812

13. ISO #813

14. ISO #814

I just want to leave enough time for the jailor to get his jail target in - so dont turbo it too fast. if Robun is indeed disguiser, that can really....really complicate things. would rather have him jailed so he cant disguise (jailor cant exe on no lynch days)

However there is possible kidnapper... but I think disguiser is the Mafia killing from how 2 of them stepped forward no problem and are pushing this.

15. ISO #815

Quote Originally Posted by FM-Kazushige View Post
    I just want to leave enough time for the jailor to get his jail target in - so dont turbo it too fast. if Robun is indeed disguiser, that can really....really complicate things. would rather have him jailed so he cant disguise (jailor cant exe on no lynch days)

However there is possible kidnapper... but I think disguiser is the Mafia killing from how 2 of them stepped forward no problem and are pushing this.
    Thats an interesting theory and this game would be almost solved if thats the case. It's at l3 atm so I'll leave my vote for the time being.

16. ISO #816

Quote Originally Posted by FM-Naonobu View Post
    Thats an interesting theory and this game would be almost solved if thats the case. It's at l3 atm so I'll leave my vote for the time being.
    if he gets to L-1 anytime soon ill just remove my vote. Because I know im going to be active, so I would rather my vote be off for now then relying on someone else to get on and vote later.

17. ISO #817

18. ISO #818

Quote Originally Posted by FM-Tokuhei View Post
    I'm at L-3, he's at L-6. The scum prevails apparently. People, read the posts, and realize the error of your ways... please?
    Your reign of terror has come to an end. You can redeem your soul by revealing who you conspired with.

19. ISO #819

With you and Shuzo, that gets us to L-2. Then comes the problem of 2 more people.

we may be able to get the top 2 to vote, but if even 1 of u 2 or these 2 are scum we run into a big problem of having an issue for a potential stalemate. we know the bottom 4 are just not keeping up on shit. Hell they were not even voting D1.

@FM-Taheiji
    @FM-Takeru

@FM-Sorai
    @FM-Naonobu
    @FM-Etsuya
    @FM-Toshikazu

the day is young i disapprove of a quick decision. our emperor/god needs a clear and decisive victory. against they that would take his throne.

20. ISO #820

I'm at L-3, he's at L-6. The scum prevails apparently. People, read the posts, and realize the error of your ways... please?
    btw, please point out the people who u suspect me to be scum with. I want more info from u while ur on

21. ISO #821

Quote Originally Posted by FM-Shuzo View Post
    the day is young i disapprove of a quick decision. our emperor/god needs a clear and decisive victory. against they that would take his throne.
    ur not hamemring, we are just getting the votes so people dont have to worry about AFKers later. If you place ur vote ill remove mine.

22. ISO #822

23. ISO #823

24. ISO #824

btw, please point out the people who u suspect me to be scum with. I want more info from u while ur on
    Shuzo... idk if it's too obvious though lol he's just WHOLEHEARTEDLY AGREEING WITH EVERYTHING YOU SAY. xD

Masaharu, that I'm more convinced. You shifted the focus off him by attacking me earlier. I wonder if it was all part of your master plan...

25. ISO #825

Shuzo... idk if it's too obvious though lol he's just WHOLEHEARTEDLY AGREEING WITH EVERYTHING YOU SAY. xD

Masaharu, that I'm more convinced. You shifted the focus off him by attacking me earlier. I wonder if it was all part of your master plan...
    shifted the focus off him?

I see, so you're blackmailed or faking it..............

-vote FM-Etsuya
    if Masaharu doesn't die tonight, it will mean that he was NOT blackmailed with the "get tokuhei down" mission. Therefore he would be faking. And if he's really not scum and has get me lynched as his mission, well... he'll die, but I'll be a confirmed townie because I'll have been the target of the Mafia. Win-win. We ain't lynching Masaharu or myself today, and we get either a scum down or a confirmed town.

@FM-Etsuya I agree with Robun. You must contribute, and in English please lol.
    You did that yourself.

26. ISO #826

27. ISO #827

28. ISO #828

Quote Originally Posted by FM-Taheiji View Post
    Fuck. I’ll provide my thoughts on this.
    A) we know for sure that between tokuhei and Kazushige, one has to be scum at this point
    B) in killing them both, we would effectively kill a scum, but lose a TPR in the process
    we cant kill both in a day or i would gladly sign up for it lol

but, reading through its pretty damn obvious that Toku is scum. BTW, take a look throuhg my posts, i refer to the scum as "evils" a lot in this game. Check the Crier post.

29. ISO #829

No I wasn't going to shift focus off him. He was literally going to be THE matter of the day. You are using my words in a way they weren't intended to be, then call me scum based on it. Alas! Everyone believes you...
    So you wanted him to be the focus of today, even though he cant talk or defend himself or claim a role - but you refused to lynch him?

30. ISO #830

So you wanted him to be the focus of today, even though he cant talk or defend himself or claim a role - but you refused to lynch him?
    Your focus was to quickly label yourself confirmed town, label u 2 'non-lynches' then i called you out on that and now we are here.

31. ISO #831

Your focus was to quickly label yourself confirmed town, label u 2 'non-lynches' then i called you out on that and now we are here.
    If I was scum, i would have just sat back. why intervene so much as a scum? That would be such a terrible play because I would have now put myself in a position of death either way with 0 people dead. You got called out, I outted you and started all this. as scum, it would be a bad move.

32. ISO #832

I wanted people to talk about my plan, yes. And of COURSE I don't want to lynch him since if he doesn't die he's confirmed scum, yet if he is town BM'd he'll die and we will not have wasted a lynch on him (And have lynched someone else, which in this case is you, or me if town chooses wrong). Also wtf is wrong with my mouse scroll >=O

33. ISO #833

No, the town jailor should clearly be jailing whoever whoever doesn’t get lynched between kazu and toku if the one who dies is town, and even then it wouldn’t be too bad an idea for a jailor to jail for protection. Also we have not yet confirmed it is a town-aligned jailor.
    If Masaharu is actually BM'd we have a confirmed town jailor. Yet this is indeed unsure, and I'd even say doubtful.

34. ISO #834

I wanted people to talk about my plan, yes. And of COURSE I don't want to lynch him since if he doesn't die he's confirmed scum, yet if he is town BM'd he'll die and we will not have wasted a lynch on him (And have lynched someone else, which in this case is you, or me if town chooses wrong). Also wtf is wrong with my mouse scroll >=O
    I am really starting to think it is a scum v scum with u and masa. but the only clear thing to me in this game right now is you = scum. Where Robun and Masa fall in will come into play as we go. We got TPRs, we got overwhelming numbers when u flip. and if you happen to flip the mafia killing, mafia loses their ability to kill. (other than the BMer ofc) so between you being lynched and Robun in jail, I feel we wont have anyone BMed or Disguised tonight.

35. ISO #835

36. ISO #836

blcakmailer counts as a mafia killing?
    When did you ask that question? xD I think we just got a nice scum slip off u lol

@Magoroth Does blackmailer count as a mafia killing role?

37. ISO #837

If I was scum, i would have just sat back. why intervene so much as a scum? That would be such a terrible play because I would have now put myself in a position of death either way with 0 people dead. You got called out, I outted you and started all this. as scum, it would be a bad move.
    Omg. You are........... Okay FUCK THAT

No I am not the fucking Herald lol.

I am a proud Samurai, maybe a lil bit too proud. This post SCREAMS town to me. If you're actually able to make posts that scream town as scum, well FUCKING WELL PLAYED. ADGFADGADGAGAGADGAGAGD I am confused. Now I guess that you want explainations on why I did that? Coming in next post.

38. ISO #838

39. ISO #839

40. ISO #840

Btw I have 0 support out of Robun who sees the light, Kazu has. Scums have support from scummates who make them look townier than towns. Not townies. I am a townie. LOOK AT ME, I'M SO TOWN!
    the fact you defend so hard is in my opinion proof of your alternator motives.

41. ISO #841

So. I REALLYYYY thought Kazu was scum, but I saw everyone was thinking he was town. I didn't buy the Herald claim. Therefore, I decided to CC him to get him lynched, make him flip scum then reveal that I was a simple samurai tomorrow. You may notice my Samurai claim on early D1, which was a double WIFOM to make scums target me (I still thought scums had a factional kill at the time lol). All my arguments, out of the ones related to my claims (this excludes the one about Herald-Crier difference, I actually believe that and I wonder if I'm not fucking up atm but too much doubting lol), were legit and with belief. Which explains my hard scumread and my fake claim.

Now, my gut just tells me I'm wrong, I saw too many posts in a re-read that were coming from town and were genuine to me, and this, even in a tunneling mind. If I'm wrong.... SDGAGAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

-vote unvote

42. ISO #842

43. ISO #843

44. ISO #844

45. ISO #845

46. ISO #846

Ok what the cheesecakes. I don’t like tokuhei to be honest. Claiming crier isnt a scumslip in my opinion, we’ve had some “citizen” claims. I feel like @FM-Kazushige vs @FM-Robun is TvT and I honestly think Tokuhei is scum *at this point in time*. This is for multiple reasons. Worst case scenario if we mislynch, town killing should get the other person between kazu and toku. But I say no matter what we have to lynch one of them today.
    As of right now, my thoughts are that Shuzo and Munemori are scums bussing tokuhei, to avoid being targeted by kazu who is tunneling a scum toku. Mune was the first to suggest that masa was blackmailed, and that to me is especially scummy because he didn’t seem like the type of person to participate actively enough to read the setup.
    well, there is no between me and Toku. Toku just retracted his crier claim for some reason. But in the end that leaves me as CONFIRMED town.

47. ISO #847

Ok what the cheesecakes. I don’t like tokuhei to be honest. Claiming crier isnt a scumslip in my opinion, we’ve had some “citizen” claims. I feel like @FM-Kazushige vs @FM-Robun is TvT and I honestly think Tokuhei is scum *at this point in time*. This is for multiple reasons. Worst case scenario if we mislynch, town killing should get the other person between kazu and toku. But I say no matter what we have to lynch one of them today.
    As of right now, my thoughts are that Shuzo and Munemori are scums bussing tokuhei, to avoid being targeted by kazu who is tunneling a scum toku. Mune was the first to suggest that masa was blackmailed, and that to me is especially scummy because he didn’t seem like the type of person to participate actively enough to read the setup.
    You don't get it, right... Crier = Can talk DURING THE NIGHT, with multiple posts, with the Crier anon account. But Herald CANNOT talk during night. It cannot do what Crier does and Crier cannot do what Herald does. They are different roles. But you gotta read my most recent posts.......... just skip a bit in your reading two seconds please

48. ISO #848

49. ISO #849

@FM-Taheiji @FM-Shuzo @FM-Naonobu

I expect you three to step in immediatly and comment. Be it with a vote on me, a "I trust you", or a "I'm confused", SAY SOMETHING. Explain it. The good side of that mess is that info can be obtained out of it. MAKE USE OF IT IF YOU ARE TOWN.
    There has been only 1 mess. I called out your plan of having a BMed person spam vote you while you used it to try to confirmi yourself as town. That led to you doing all of this, even bringing u as far as to counter claim a confirmed town, continue to push it, then finding out its not working retract it for a last ditch attempt. This is not scum hunting, this is desperately trying to stay alive. I think u may be the Mafia killing, and not the BMer

I think Mafia had a discussion last night to have the BMed person vote their most valuble scum, so we got the killing I think

50. ISO #850

I don’t see much town motive behind this. If he weren’t crier the actual one would have CC’ed. Furthermore, if we had 3 crier claims, the game would have devolved to shit. I might’ve pushed on a kazu lynch over a toku lynch but at this point in time I’m pretty convinced that toku is scum. For all intents and purposes though, unless someone ACTUALLY CCs Kazu, he is for all intents and purposes confirmed town. So if we have a herald CC, you better do it by fucking EOD today.
    Intent was to get a hard scumread lynched by a bunch of inactive shits, that is. Because that's what half the players are..... and if he was scum he would have the support of his scum team for sure so I couldn't allow inactives to fuck things up. I am Town. Just a town who really messed up XD

Members who have read this thread: 1