S-FM Sengoku Jidai - Page 13
Register

User Tag List

Page 13 of 46 FirstFirst ... 3 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 23 ... LastLast
  1. ISO #601

2. ISO #602

Re: S-FM Sengoku Jidai

Quote Originally Posted by FM-Tokuhei View Post
    No because he could be faking, and I honestly believe the odds of that are high. He was so scummy on D1 that it's hard to believe he's town.
    so now you are saying the odds of him faking are high? yet you have been calling me out about suggesting it? and using the information to make you confirmed town? and now neither of you can possibly be the lynch for today?

ya BS. this is damage control since you feel you are over committing

3. ISO #603

Quote Originally Posted by FM-Robun View Post
    He wasn't just "AFK" he was fucking posting in only japanese, we asked hi to post in english, he didnt. Also he was called out for lurking and LOGGED OFF FFS
    that doenst answer the question of who got closer to being lynched than tok or Masa?

4. ISO #604

Quote Originally Posted by FM-Kazushige View Post
    who got closer to being lynched than u and Masa? besides at the end when an AFK was selected.
    I felt no pressure at all from RVS votes, out of on somewhere near page 3 when I was at L-3 and told everyone to calm down with the turbos lol. I didn't gather scum reads, and lynches come from scum reads, not random votes. It's not about who has the most votes, it's about who is likely to be lynched. And again you're not stupid... so you know that... so you're scum...

You are changing the narrative or even the very concept of Mafia game to fit your needs lol. And it seems calculated, not just an error, because it serves a possible scum intent too much, and too many things do.

5. ISO #605

How stupid would it seem for Mafia to blackmail someone to vote a town all day? Seriously how stupid is that? that would almost guarantee them not being lynched. They are using it to clear a mafia from either Masa or Tok or both. I wouldent mid lynching 1 having a killing on the other.

6. ISO #606

that doenst answer the question of who got closer to being lynched than tok or Masa?
    TOK is right dude RVS votes were on TOK, MASA was said to be scumread by many, the person scumread by many would be the closer person to being lynched then the RVS votes.... seriosuly dude?

7. ISO #607

I felt no pressure at all from RVS votes, out of on somewhere near page 3 when I was at L-3 and told everyone to calm down with the turbos lol. I didn't gather scum reads, and lynches come from scum reads, not random votes. It's not about who has the most votes, it's about who is likely to be lynched. And again you're not stupid... so you know that... so you're scum...

You are changing the narrative or even the very concept of Mafia game to fit your needs lol. And it seems calculated, not just an error, because it serves a possible scum intent too much, and too many things do.
    all im asking is who got closer to being lynched than u and masa? why do i keep getting paragraph explanations without an answer in it? lol

8. ISO #608

-vote fm-tokuhei

I will let others read that and see if they come to the same conclusion I am starting to think.

im on post 589 and catching up still so lets see if my mind changes while reading.
    it would appear as though @FM-Tokuhei might know the truth behind the "blackmailed" individual. thus if my speculation is accurate would make him scum.

9. ISO #609

TOK is right dude RVS votes were on TOK, MASA was said to be scumread by many, the person scumread by many would be the closer person to being lynched then the RVS votes.... seriosuly dude?
    no shit thats what i said. MASA AND TOK WERE CLOSEST TO BEING LYNCHED.

10. ISO #610

11. ISO #611

12. ISO #612

13. ISO #613

The AFKs were more likely to be lynched than me imo xD

Also, I'm too lazy to go check... Who pushed Takeru on late D1 and accusated him? I believe it is Kazu, right? Because that was scummy too, and I get a similar vibe from this push and the one I'm having on myself atm. If Kazu pushed Takeru yesterday, and that Kazu flips scum as I believe he will, Takeru is town. Thanks for helping us win, scum

14. ISO #614

-vote fm-tokuhei

I will let others read that and see if they come to the same conclusion I am starting to think.

im on post 589 and catching up still so lets see if my mind changes while reading.
    I literally thought the same thing when I saw that earlier. Those exact words pinged me.

15. ISO #615

What I am getting at. NO WAY Mafia would target 1 town to vote another town all day when it would be obvious they were blackmailed.

Masa's message is OBVIOUS for a reason. thats not just a random message. that was picked and made to be worded in such obvious light for a reason. This is FM, not the mod so a quick miswording isnt a turbo lynch.

How fast Tok is accepting that its w/e and he was targetted by mafia so is now confrimed town but neither of them will be lynched today. THAT makes me think mafia v mafia. possible that its mafia v town, but i highly HIGHLY doubt its town v town here.

16. ISO #616

all im asking is who got closer to being lynched than u and masa? why do i keep getting paragraph explanations without an answer in it? lol
    And you don't even defend yourself against my accusations, as a town would do... lol.

The japanese lurker did. And the AFKs were at risk of being lynched too. I already said this. Selective reader.

17. ISO #617

The AFKs were more likely to be lynched than me imo xD

Also, I'm too lazy to go check... Who pushed Takeru on late D1 and accusated him? I believe it is Kazu, right? Because that was scummy too, and I get a similar vibe from this push and the one I'm having on myself atm. If Kazu pushed Takeru yesterday, and that Kazu flips scum as I believe he will, Takeru is town. Thanks for helping us win, scum
    how about you check where my vote was before changing the "whole concept of mafia" ?

btw, please explain how I changed the entire concept of mafia?

18. ISO #618

What I am getting at. NO WAY Mafia would target 1 town to vote another town all day when it would be obvious they were blackmailed.

Masa's message is OBVIOUS for a reason. thats not just a random message. that was picked and made to be worded in such obvious light for a reason. This is FM, not the mod so a quick miswording isnt a turbo lynch.

How fast Tok is accepting that its w/e and he was targetted by mafia so is now confrimed town but neither of them will be lynched today. THAT makes me think mafia v mafia. possible that its mafia v town, but i highly HIGHLY doubt its town v town here.
    So the Mafia would have worded it in a way for the trick to be obvious? m8 you're

19. ISO #619

And you don't even defend yourself against my accusations, as a town would do... lol.

The japanese lurker did. And the AFKs were at risk of being lynched too. I already said this. Selective reader.
    There is nothing to defend against. I am asking you to answer my questions (which u wont) and u respond by saying im scum (with no reasoning, but saying im changing the conecept of mafia) explain. I explained my scumreads on u and seems people are agreeing. get talking and explaining or your up next.

20. ISO #620

I understand where you are coming from but I don't think you are understanding how strong that role can be for MAFIA

21. ISO #621

22. ISO #622

I understand where you are coming from but I don't think you are understanding how strong that role can be for MAFIA
    yes, so you both choose to ignore what happened, label them both as no-lynches and continue on like nothing happened. anyone who is not wondering wtf just happened and why those targets were picked is 100% scum. That is an incredibly odd choice for Mafia to do.

23. ISO #623

Mafia can Target a town to BM another town In the way you say and add in the Incentive, "If you don't accomplish your goal you will die" = INSTANT KILL @ EOD FOR SCUM FFS DUDE USE YOUR FUCKING BRAIN

24. ISO #624

nope. Mafia would be there to throw the scenario of "he is blackmailed and forced to do that so dont lynch either of them" as Tok has already provided INSTANTLY.
    This makes the most sense. Because the mafia wouldn't blackmail someone into voting town, because then all 3 mafia would have to be on that train and obviously reveal themselves. They would use the blackmailer to shield a mafia from being lynched.

25. ISO #625

how about you check where my vote was before changing the "whole concept of mafia" ?

btw, please explain how I changed the entire concept of mafia?
    You say that the scum would make them intentionally obvious. You say that people who are summing things up are scummy for it (Takeru, I just checked and you indeed performed that push on him). Those are inherently wrong things that go against the concept of the game.

26. ISO #626

Quote Originally Posted by FM-Munenori View Post
    This makes the most sense. Because the mafia wouldn't blackmail someone into voting town, because then all 3 mafia would have to be on that train and obviously reveal themselves. They would use the blackmailer to shield a mafia from being lynched.
    Mafia can Target a town to BM another town In the way you say and add in the Incentive, "If you don't accomplish your goal you will die" = INSTANT KILL @ EOD FOR SCUM FFS DUDE USE YOUR FUCKING BRAIN

27. ISO #627

No it doesn't make any sense because it kills the target lol. Therefore the target just... dies, in this case. It is a night kill that can be used for further WIFOM, or even other weird purposes. And now there are two lurkers popping in to say they agree with Kazushige's bullshit... Shuzo and Munenori. I bet there is AT LEAST one scumbag in those two.

28. ISO #628

so if Masa doesnt die if Tok isnt lynched then Lynch Masa and shoot Tok.

They can also says "vote this person and say this message all day"

29. ISO #629

If you don't answer any of the questions I posed im pushing for your lynch.
    Ooooouuuuhhhh I am scared, the scum will push me!!!! HELP!!!!!!!!!!!!

I ALREADY ANSWERED THEM

also you scumpaint faster than anyone else congrats on that lol, you are typing your paint so fast.....

30. ISO #630

No it doesn't make any sense because it kills the target lol. Therefore the target just... dies, in this case. It is a night kill that can be used for further WIFOM, or even other weird purposes. And now there are two lurkers popping in to say they agree with Kazushige's bullshit... Shuzo and Munenori. I bet there is AT LEAST one scumbag in those two.
    AND THIS IS WHY YOU GOT TOWNPOINTS.... Kaz and Mun scum team for that shit, the fuck outta hea

31. ISO #631

You say that the scum would make them intentionally obvious. You say that people who are summing things up are scummy for it (Takeru, I just checked and you indeed performed that push on him). Those are inherently wrong things that go against the concept of the game.
    I pushed tak for summing things up? quote it.

32. ISO #632

33. ISO #633

AND THIS IS WHY YOU GOT TOWNPOINTS.... Kaz and Mun scum team for that shit, the fuck outta hea
    You are under the assumption that they have to SUCCESSFULY LYNCH THE TARGET. SAYING the line plus voting could be all it is. THERE IS NO GUARANTEE HE HAS TO SUCCEED on the lynch.

Meaning if Masa doesnt die he would be guaranteed scum. and great chance Tok is as well.

34. ISO #634

so if Masa doesnt die if Tok isnt lynched then Lynch Masa and shoot Tok.

They can also says "vote this person and say this message all day"
    For once I agree with that If MASA doesn't die EOD and TOK isn't lynched then shoot TOK 100%, but it doesn't make sense to say vote this guy and post this message all day without adding or you die if hes not lynched..

35. ISO #635

36. ISO #636

@Magoroth can the blackmailer give multiple things for the person to do? Because saying only 1 message all day is 1 thing, then saying they ahve to get the target lynched is a separate.

Is it possible for the BMer to say "You have to get your target lynched only using these words" ? or does that count as 2 actions.

37. ISO #637

not if you look at it from this point of view. the blackmailed individual is potentially actually blackmailed. now @FM-Tokuhei is trying to cast doubt that the person is actually not blackmailed. and @FM-Munenori are here as likely scum buddy not only to try to keep your ally [B @FM-Tokuhei [/B] from getting lynch but to reveal a secondary plan making it seem, as though you are not mafia. you proposed 2 plans making me believe you have a plan for either scenario. thus, in my opinion both FM-Munenori & FM-Tokuhei are very likely scum buddies.

38. ISO #638

@Magoroth can the blackmailer give multiple things for the person to do? Because saying only 1 message all day is 1 thing, then saying they ahve to get the target lynched is a separate.

Is it possible for the BMer to say "You have to get your target lynched only using these words" ? or does that count as 2 actions.
    which means the target cant say shit but will die if he doesnt get his target lynched.

39. ISO #639

You are under the assumption that they have to SUCCESSFULY LYNCH THE TARGET. SAYING the line plus voting could be all it is. THERE IS NO GUARANTEE HE HAS TO SUCCEED on the lynch.

Meaning if Masa doesnt die he would be guaranteed scum. and great chance Tok is as well.
    So you see the light for once?

Ah nvm...

Also if Kazu flips scum but Masa doesn't die, please don't murder me for it XD

40. ISO #640

Quote Originally Posted by FM-Shuzo View Post
    not if you look at it from this point of view. the blackmailed individual is potentially actually blackmailed. now @FM-Tokuhei is trying to cast doubt that the person is actually not blackmailed. and @FM-Munenori are here as likely scum buddy not only to try to keep your ally [B @FM-Tokuhei [/B] from getting lynch but to reveal a secondary plan making it seem, as though you are not mafia. you proposed 2 plans making me believe you have a plan for either scenario. thus, in my opinion both FM-Munenori & FM-Tokuhei are very likely scum buddies.
    So you're saying that I'm scum for showing another option, that is very possible, and you don't even deny that it is possible?

41. ISO #641

Right now Robun and Tok are stating the blackmailer can give multiple "missions" for the damn person to accomplish. This is adding a false narrative to the setup. the blackmailer can tell the person to do SOMETHING. I interpret that as 1 thing. wether it be get someone lynched OR say 1 sentence all day with a vote. NOT BOTH.

42. ISO #642

Right now Robun and Tok are stating the blackmailer can give multiple "missions" for the damn person to accomplish. This is adding a false narrative to the setup. the blackmailer can tell the person to do SOMETHING. I interpret that as 1 thing. wether it be get someone lynched OR say 1 sentence all day with a vote. NOT BOTH.
    Quote the part where we said that... also you realize that we are not doing that but YOU are, by saying the mission would be "Vote X and say Y"?

43. ISO #643

Quote the part where we said that... also you realize that we are not doing that but YOU are, by saying the mission would be "Vote X and say Y"?

For once I agree with that If MASA doesn't die EOD and TOK isn't lynched then shoot TOK 100%, but it doesn't make sense to say vote this guy and post this message all day without adding or you die if hes not lynched..

This post is in response to me saying if masa doesnt die hes guaranteed scum
    So you see the light for once?

Ah nvm...

Also if Kazu flips scum but Masa doesn't die, please don't murder me for it XD

44. ISO #644

So you're saying that I'm scum for showing another option, that is very possible, and you don't even deny that it is possible?
    both are very possible. the point im making is that it appears as though you are both working off of what the other says to a t. like it was all part of a plan discussed prior to this day. how to play off the senario. the other point im trying to make is with one person claiming to be black mailed and 2 individuals trying to a protect each other & b trying to propose each view. confirms we have a blackmailer. also the fact you both provide plans as now mafia would, makes me suspect you both quite heavily. you are both my top scum reads for this reason.

45. ISO #645

You both have literally been arguing that behind the basis of your entire "dont lynch either" narrative lol. now you are saying you are NOT saying that?

46. ISO #646

47. ISO #647

Quote Originally Posted by FM-Shuzo View Post
    both are very possible. the point im making is that it appears as though you are both working off of what the other says to a t. like it was all part of a plan discussed prior to this day. how to play off the senario. the other point im trying to make is with one person claiming to be black mailed and 2 individuals trying to a protect each other & b trying to propose each view. confirms we have a blackmailer. also the fact you both provide plans as now mafia would, makes me suspect you both quite heavily. you are both my top scum reads for this reason.
    +1 to this post.

48. ISO #648

Would this be you admitting to be scum... if you flip scum this is definetly going to be a meme
    I like how your thikning I will get lynched. not gonna happen. push all you want.

49. ISO #649

50. ISO #650

Would this be you admitting to be scum... if you flip scum this is definetly going to be a meme
    @FM-Tokuhei I just quoted u just the last page of the shit u just denied doing. answer to that plus the other stuff ive been asking. you are literally ignoring every question right now.

Members who have read this thread: 1