• cornucopia

7 53.85%
  • sasquatch

6 46.15%
Page 14 of 34 FirstFirst ... 4 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 24 ... LastLast
  1. ISO #651

Re: S-FM One Thousand Rolecards

Quote Originally Posted by Gyrlander View Post
    Er... I just got back. I'm slightly drunk. Do we need a lynch ASAP?
    I believe Distorted is obvscum at this point.
    Quote Originally Posted by The Lawyer View Post
    Besides your lamp and your refridgerators, do you find anyone else suspicious?
    Quote Originally Posted by oliverz144 View Post
    it looks like many, e.g. MM and lag, suffered under the influence of paopan. However there is a victim: frinckles. He left the path of rationality and fully dived into the parallel reality of baby shark, king shark, and soviet union pizzas.
    Spoiler : The meaning of life :

2. ISO #652

after seeing his recent posts, i dont really want a distorted lynch to go up. aamirus i also dont want to have go up because they're a town lean, but id be more willing to go through with now than i was before, when i had distorted pretty scumpainted. would gladly start a naz lynch though.
    Doki doki delete yourself (9'^')9

3. ISO #653

Quote Originally Posted by aamirus View Post
    Umm. Wouldn’t somehow secretly communicating his role to somebody suggest he is scum who rerolled and told his teammate what he is now? I’m confused how that is town positive. I guess I agree about his lynch probably not going through
    Scum would do that at night and not during the day. I also believe the scum for sure wouldn't reveal that they've done that.

4. ISO #654

Red
    Btw. Why you two have a diff. scum meta on me is because I never play the same as scum. Because every single scum game I've played, I have sucked hardcore, out of Lady Gaga Fan.
    it looks like many, e.g. MM and lag, suffered under the influence of paopan. However there is a victim: frinckles. He left the path of rationality and fully dived into the parallel reality of baby shark, king shark, and soviet union pizzas.

5. ISO #655

Quote Originally Posted by Otakudweeb69 View Post
    after seeing his recent posts, i dont really want a distorted lynch to go up. aamirus i also dont want to have go up because they're a town lean, but id be more willing to go through with now than i was before, when i had distorted pretty scumpainted. would gladly start a naz lynch though.
    The only reason I'd lynch aamirus, as the very very last choice of the entire game out of you who are a no-no, is her first list of reads that pinged me as odd. I can't explain why, but I have a scum gut read on that post.

6. ISO #656

7. ISO #657

8. ISO #658

Er... I checked the aamirus train and it seems to be jackshit. Really, Dist random votes aamirus quoting naz and then naz says "Dist is always right" and votes aamirus. Then blink votes aamirus as well.

-vote blinkskater

Fu.
    I want blink up.
    -vote blinkskater

if it wont happen ill switch off though, and I expect you to as well, gyr.

9. ISO #659

Also I'm not sure if I'll be able to stay until EoD. I might have to go before, try to relog and rejoin before EoD, or simply not be here at all. My vote is where I want it to be anyway ^^ I'll try to stay up to EoD tho.

10. ISO #660

11. ISO #661

12. ISO #662

13. ISO #663

Er... I checked the aamirus train and it seems to be jackshit. Really, Dist random votes aamirus quoting naz and then naz says "Dist is always right" and votes aamirus. Then blink votes aamirus as well.

-vote blinkskater

Fu.
    You scumread blink more than disto??

confirmed drunk :P

14. ISO #664

15. ISO #665

Also: MM, you need to tell me how the fuck you break posts with that read list. Lol.
    I think that center + glow was too much for the poor site. It even copypasted stuff that I didn't ask for XD

16. ISO #666

17. ISO #667

... I promise to stay up til 3 AM.
    At last someone who thinks like me about sleep schedules!

18. ISO #668

Quote Originally Posted by Kenny View Post
    Scum would do that at night and not during the day. I also believe the scum for sure wouldn't reveal that they've done that.
    I mean sure I agree with you but that doesn’t explain why a Town would do it or how that makes him a town read
    Have you ever heard the tragedy of Darth Jar Jar the wise?

19. ISO #669

Quote Originally Posted by Otakudweeb69 View Post
    agHHHHH this is gonna make me pull my hair out. Gyr, Aami, marsh, and hopefully we can get @Distorted too, what say you to lynching naz?
    I say uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh no unless it's REALLY necessary.

20. ISO #670

21. ISO #671

I'm good with a blink lynch too btw

22. ISO #672

23. ISO #673

I do not agree with lynching naz. I'm not sure about her alignment.
    ...meaning you're sure about blink's? wtf

24. ISO #674

I mean sure I agree with you but that doesn’t explain why a Town would do it or how that makes him a town read
    I tried doing it today (but failed completely).
    So it might as well be just me thinking he did what I did and therefore has to be a townie as well.
    But it's for sure not a scum thing.

25. ISO #675

WELL DISTORTED LIVES APPARENTLY.
    -vote blinkskater
    tomorrow, he shall dine in hell, though. If we lynch blink and I die, at least look into Distorted's case!!!

26. ISO #676

27. ISO #677

28. ISO #678

Quote Originally Posted by Marshmallow Marshall View Post
    WELL DISTORTED LIVES APPARENTLY.
    -vote blinkskater
    tomorrow, he shall dine in hell, though. If we lynch blink and I die, at least look into Distorted's case!!!
    L-2, give blink a chance to come on and defend himself before putting to L-1 (40 min still in day)

29. ISO #679

I tried doing it today (but failed completely).
    So it might as well be just me thinking he did what I did and therefore has to be a townie as well.
    But it's for sure not a scum thing.
    Also uhhhhmmm you achieved a nice thing: you got two highly scummy things under silence....... 1: the shitposter role attempt, and now 2: the AAAAAH THERES A JESTER AAAAAAAAAAH THERES A JESTER................................ u didnt even reply ..... lol

30. ISO #680

Let's make it "I'm quite neutral about naz while I have a light scum-read on blink". Do you like that better bitch.
    Yes ty bitch

31. ISO #681

Also uhhhhmmm you achieved a nice thing: you got two highly scummy things under silence....... 1: the shitposter role attempt, and now 2: the AAAAAH THERES A JESTER AAAAAAAAAAH THERES A JESTER................................ u didnt even reply ..... lol
    My my, this cute vacuole remembers.

Thank you Anonymous Donor

32. ISO #682

Both those things weren't silent at all and the first one wasn't an attempt to get a role, but rather an attempt to get people to talk. Like what blink did in that one digimon game. Just this time you were the one who fell for it and I failed to make use of that.

33. ISO #683

Both those things weren't silent at all and the first one wasn't an attempt to get a role, but rather an attempt to get people to talk. Like what blink did in that one digimon game. Just this time you were the one who fell for it and I failed to make use of that.
    We have no time for showing how scummy you are atm, but I might do that tomorrow if I'm still alive... anyway

34. ISO #684

Just gonna say that: you didn't reply to my posts nor to the host's. And you can't tell me you missed those, I literally spam pinged you xD you just thought it was looking bad so u shushhhh.

35. ISO #685

36. ISO #686

37. ISO #687

38. ISO #688

39. ISO #689

40. ISO #690

Do it now.
    Blink is a nullread and I won't vote for him.
    i expect a lynch by the end of today. i would really like for it to be blink. 28 mins left to go in the day, and we need your vote somewhere productive cuz blink is more likely to go up than naz, and i dont want distorted or aamirus to go up as much as i want blink to.

41. ISO #691

42. ISO #692

43. ISO #693

44. ISO #694

45. ISO #695

Naz, MM or Aamirus are the people I'd vote.
    Curious: why not distorted? If the answer is not satisfying, I'll give mine: because you're a scum team ^^

46. ISO #696

47. ISO #697

I HEREBY DECLARE THAT I HAVE PROTECT ABILITIES AND WILL USE THEM ON MARSHMALLOW MARSHALL.
    Hmm ok, putting that in my lw tnight :P

48. ISO #698

I didn't miss sb's reply and there was nothing for me to say there either.
    He explained the role isn't implemented like otakedweeb originally planned and that's it.
    You said you didn’t want to lynch blink before (at least I’m pretty sure you did) because you believed there was a confirmed jester in the game and that blink seemed to be trying too hard to be scummy. Host confirmed there is no confirmed jester and now blink is a nullread?

49. ISO #699

The AFKs are going to fuck us over with a no-lynch if they don't come back...

50. ISO #700

Curious: why not distorted? If the answer is not satisfying, I'll give mine: because you're a scum team ^^
    That's another reason, on top of those I stated earlier.
    I'm the only one defending distorted and blink at this point, so I also won't vote them.