9. ISO #1759

10. ISO #1760

11. ISO #1761

12. ISO #1762

13. ISO #1763

Re: S-FM Agumon's Revenge

Quote Originally Posted by Lenneth View Post
    I did.
    nah, i agree with kenny here, you didn't lead the lynch either day.
    i was rereading day 1 tho, i think i might lynch Efe now REEEEEEEEEEEEEEE im so conFUSED >=O i hate this game sjdflksdgl;fdasghhgafg
    Quote Originally Posted by yzb25 View Post
    President Fielzanks walks up to his stage, preparing his n1 speech. In front of him, his two cronies MM and David stood. In front of him, his immaculately written n1 speech was prepared. 'Gentleman, what is the soul of capitalism?', he asked his small audience. 'Money?', MM guessed. 'Waifus?', David asked. 'No' Fielz replied, disappointed in his trash scumteam .
    Quote Originally Posted by aamirus View Post
    Naz would never forget the Chik-Fil-A Sauce

14. ISO #1764

Quote Originally Posted by Efekannn02 View Post
    I Want To Get Policy Lynched To Tell You Guys ''I Told You So!'' After The Game
    Saying this doesn’t help with your credibility.
    Quote Originally Posted by S-FM Unfunny View Post
    How dare you send me another box of cereal
    Quote Originally Posted by ChannelMiner View Post
    Anyways I shot Brad due to my morbid fear of zombies.

15. ISO #1765

Quote Originally Posted by naz View Post
    nah, i agree with kenny here, you didn't lead the lynch either day.
    i was rereading day 1 tho, i think i might lynch Efe now REEEEEEEEEEEEEEE im so conFUSED >=O i hate this game sjdflksdgl;fdasghhgafg
    Well ok, I didn't do shit, I am a lurker and I didn't vote/push/scumhunt. Oh I like talking about religion.

16. ISO #1766

17. ISO #1767

18. ISO #1768

Why Didnt Anyone Of You Hammer? Seriously If I Get Lynched Then Only Cultists Voted Me Up lol

Everyone Scumreads Me And That Makes Me Town
    You’re exhausting

19. ISO #1769

Whatever You Are Always The Pessimistic Fool Around
    I’m a realist. My realism tells me you’re scum.

20. ISO #1770

21. ISO #1771

22. ISO #1772

Well ok, I didn't do shit, I am a lurker and I didn't vote/push/scumhunt. Oh I like talking about religion.
    omg can i help u with english or something?
    lead =/= vote/push/scumhunt

Definition of lead
    led \ˈled\; leading
    transitive verb
    1 a : to guide on a way especially by going in advance led the officers to his hiding place
    b : to direct on a course or in a direction a road leading the traveler to the heart of the city
    c : to serve as a channel for a pipe leads water to the house
    2 : to go through : live lead a quiet life
    3 a (1) : to direct the operations, activity, or performance of lead an orchestra (2) : to have charge of lead a campaign (3) : to suggest to (a witness) the answer desired by asking leading questions
    counsel is leading this witness, putting words in her mouth —Erle Stanley Gardner
    b (1) : to go at the head of lead a parade (2) : to be first in or among lead the league (3) : to have a margin over led his opponent
    4 : to bring to some conclusion or condition led to believe otherwise
    5 : to begin play with lead trumps
    6 a : to aim in front of (a moving object) lead a duck
    b : to pass a ball or puck just in front of (a moving teammate)
    intransitive verb
    1 a : to guide someone or something along a way You lead and we'll follow.
    b : to lie, run, or open in a specified place or direction path leads uphill
    c : to guide a dance partner through the steps of a dance
    2 a : to be first This state leads in population.
    b (1) : begin, open
    will lead off with a Christmas story —Richard Bissell
    (2) : to play the first card of a trick, round, or game
    President Fielzanks walks up to his stage, preparing his n1 speech. In front of him, his two cronies MM and David stood. In front of him, his immaculately written n1 speech was prepared. 'Gentleman, what is the soul of capitalism?', he asked his small audience. 'Money?', MM guessed. 'Waifus?', David asked. 'No' Fielz replied, disappointed in his trash scumteam .

23. ISO #1773

24. ISO #1774

25. ISO #1775

I’m not sure who the scum is between lenneth/kenny so I’m not even gonna vote in that area right now. I will bounce between Efe and Rachyl today. If my vote needs to change then it will change. We will get a lynch today and I refuse to vote anyone else, so it’s gotta be one of these two.

Rachyl is definitely scum for a wide variety of reasons. Efe is scum because of his absolutely horrid defense earlier today. I will be here off and on until about an hour before EoD. AMA because town needs to work together to get out of today. If we don’t, it’s game over.

26. ISO #1776

explain this mr atheist

HOW DID I CALL OUT ALL SCUMS THAT PRESIDENT GAME!? AND THROW THE GAME BY DOING NOTHING!?
    You didn’t contribute. It’s like SJ said. Your reads can be accurate but if you can’t convey those reads to others then you might as well just not have reads

27. ISO #1777
    Rachyl

You wanted to lynch Kenny, so let's do it.
    Lenneth, why are you protecting me? is it because you would look like an obvious cult member if you voted me up?

28. ISO #1778

Quote Originally Posted by Stealthbomber16 View Post
    You didn’t contribute. It’s like SJ said. Your reads can be accurate but if you can’t convey those reads to others then you might as well just not have reads
    true but that doesnt matter that the reads dont exist

my only problem is to try convincing people but isnt it kinda worrying for you that everyone Scumreads me?

Everyone Scumreads me by logic that makes me Town and besides do you really think the Cult would Cult me?
    I Like Ice Cream

29. ISO #1779

30. ISO #1780

Quote Originally Posted by Rachyl View Post
    Lenneth, why are you protecting me? is it because you would look like an obvious cult member if you voted me up?
    No because beside me, only Blink is kind of defending you, since I am town, I believe you are also town.
    if all players want you dead, that mean scum + town are against you, which mean you are not scum. Or you are arso.
    We could have easily lynch you yesterday with Blink, but we didn't. Plus my scumreads are actually voting against you.
    You are useless but I beliebe you are town.

31. ISO #1781

32. ISO #1782

Everyone Scumreads me by logic that makes me Town and besides do you really think the Cult would Cult me?
    No, it doesnt. That’s horrible logic. “Everyone thinks I’m a bad guy, so that means I’m a good guy.”

Yes. I’ve covered this already.

33. ISO #1783

Quote Originally Posted by naz View Post
    omg can i help u with english or something?
    lead =/= vote/push/scumhunt

Definition of lead
    led \ˈled\; leading
    transitive verb
    1 a : to guide on a way especially by going in advance led the officers to his hiding place
    b : to direct on a course or in a direction a road leading the traveler to the heart of the city
    c : to serve as a channel for a pipe leads water to the house
    2 : to go through : live lead a quiet life
    3 a (1) : to direct the operations, activity, or performance of lead an orchestra (2) : to have charge of lead a campaign (3) : to suggest to (a witness) the answer desired by asking leading questions
    counsel is leading this witness, putting words in her mouth —Erle Stanley Gardner
    b (1) : to go at the head of lead a parade (2) : to be first in or among lead the league (3) : to have a margin over led his opponent
    4 : to bring to some conclusion or condition led to believe otherwise
    5 : to begin play with lead trumps
    6 a : to aim in front of (a moving object) lead a duck
    b : to pass a ball or puck just in front of (a moving teammate)
    intransitive verb
    1 a : to guide someone or something along a way You lead and we'll follow.
    b : to lie, run, or open in a specified place or direction path leads uphill
    c : to guide a dance partner through the steps of a dance
    2 a : to be first This state leads in population.
    b (1) : begin, open
    will lead off with a Christmas story —Richard Bissell
    (2) : to play the first card of a trick, round, or game
    Thanks but...nevermind, it's an useless debate.

34. ISO #1784

my only problem is to try convincing people but isnt it kinda worrying for you that everyone Scumreads me?

-vote efekannn02

35. ISO #1785

Dude, you are only playing by meta, that's dumb and that is not how you are supposed to play the game...
    What are your reads?

36. ISO #1786

37. ISO #1787

Quote Originally Posted by Kenny View Post
    You know if kira is arso we'd technically now have 6 people up against efe. That'd be impossible if he were cult.
    Efekannn02 (4 [L-1]):
    Stealthbomber16, naz, blinkskater, Lenneth
    Rachyl (1 [L-4]):
    Light_Yagami
    blinkskater (2 [L-3]):
    Kenny, Efekannn02
    this is true and playing with me is a high risk high reward thing aswell sooo that is highly likely and since im town i can assure you that this is true

this sounded sooo scummy but honest lol

anyway that normally wouldnt make others town though cause many people fake a scumread
    I Like Ice Cream

38. ISO #1788

39. ISO #1789

40. ISO #1790

Dude, you are only playing by meta, that's dumb and that is not how you are supposed to play the game...
    What are your reads?
    tbh you are more of a confused town for me than a nullread

AND ALSO PLEASE HAMMER ME I WANT TO GET LYNCHED SINCE HOURS AGO!
    I Like Ice Cream

41. ISO #1791
    Rachyl

No because beside me, only Blink is kind of defending you, since I am town, I believe you are also town.
    if all players want you dead, that mean scum + town are against you, which mean you are not scum. Or you are arso.
    We could have easily lynch you yesterday with Blink, but we didn't. Plus my scumreads are actually voting against you.
    You are useless but I beliebe you are town.
    Okay I guess i trust you Lenneth.......that does make sense........so your saying that you could have lynched me but you didnt because your basically town.

42. ISO #1792

Quote Originally Posted by Kenny View Post
    Sup, I'm back.
    Give me some time to read and make sense of everything, then I'll properly write it all down and explain that shit.
    Anyway for now I'd say I feel like efe is thinking similarly to me, so I'm seeing him as townie. Naz doesn't appear teamed up with any cultists, so the same applies to her.
    Without having properly read everything today I'd say the cultists are probably blink, lenneth and stealth with blink as myotismon.
    That'll likely change soon tho.
    kinda we are thinking alike but unlike you i actually think of other options that are same as likely
    I Like Ice Cream

43. ISO #1793

44. ISO #1794

Glad you see the light.

-vote Efekannn02

L-2
    Ya...seriously Efe you are probably top 3 worst ever mafia players to exist ever on this planet. even Leonardo DiCaprio could play better than u

45. ISO #1795

this is true and playing with me is a high risk high reward thing aswell sooo that is highly likely and since im town i can assure you that this is true

this sounded sooo scummy but honest lol

anyway that normally wouldnt make others town though cause many people fake a scumread
    I can get behind high risk high reward but I don’t even get a chance to make the choice. You’re actually more high risk low reward IMO but I’ll stop the hate there.

The second part is a bad point and poorly worded. You’re not special.

46. ISO #1796

47. ISO #1797

I can get behind high risk high reward but I don’t even get a chance to make the choice. You’re actually more high risk low reward IMO but I’ll stop the hate there.

The second part is a bad point and poorly worded. You’re not special.
    give me a example where a person managed to survive a whole mafia game by being a nullread all game
    I Like Ice Cream

48. ISO #1798

49. ISO #1799

screw you naz you are just raging at me cause you are terrible at reading me lol
    Nah dude you fucked up. You suck at town because you can't hold an argument or prove anything. You suck at scum because you fuck up. You suck overall because you don't even read the games, pay attention, or even contribute. Plz ban

50. ISO #1800

screw you naz you are just raging at me cause you are terrible at reading me lol
    If you’d like we can continue to discuss why you’re hard to play with postgame when all game context is irrelevant.

@Light_Yagami vote Efe please