S-FM Agumon's Revenge - Page 26
Register

User Tag List

Page 26 of 44 FirstFirst ... 16 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 36 ... LastLast
Results 1,251 to 1,300 of 2174
  1. ISO #1251

Re: S-FM Agumon's Revenge

but lucky for you Lenny there are people that are far scummy or than you and deserve to be lynched in this game of Mafia but whether or not you are scum or town I don't think you deserve to be lynched today the people whether they are scum or town who have ADD actions fire worse than yours that hurt the town deserve to be lynched

2. ISO #1252

Quote Originally Posted by blinkskater View Post
    Although you've done some scummy things like buddy rachyl, lead 2 trains on two townies (i can agree on spruance but not MM no fucking way) there were by far WAY scummier people then MM to lynch. I also agree with us having to lynch im not sitting here waiting for arsonist to burn just because he could burn cult. Im noy putting tje game in his hands. This isnt the mod. The point of the game is to lynch based off reads and leads via interacting. Not sit and wait for arson to do things for us. Efe was not an easy lynch he was more of a policy lynxh a lynch that will help town more at the end of the game with him not being here....and cult can be extremley suicidal... The more they die the more they can convert....i believe cult have been passivly buddying each other and protecting each other when needed.
    Well, it look like we have different opinion about how to play the game as town/cult.
    Today, it's 4vs3vs1, which mean one misslynch and we are done (well not really, if arso is still alive, he can still do a magic double or triple kill on cult xD).
    That mean mostly, it will be difficult as fuck to unite towns AND arso on the same target, and if we fail just a little bit and push a town, cults will turbolynch his ass.

3. ISO #1253

but lucky for you Lenny there are people that are far scummy or than you and deserve to be lynched in this game of Mafia but whether or not you are scum or town I don't think you deserve to be lynched today the people whether they are scum or town who have ADD actions fire worse than yours that hurt the town deserve to be lynched
    You have been trying and actively participating and if your town you played a decent game and if you're scum you also have played a decent game

4. ISO #1254

The problem is, most of them look like policy lynchs, isn't it? like Rachyl or Efe.

5. ISO #1255

Quote Originally Posted by Lenneth View Post
    That could make sense.

-you have been bmed and they didn't bmed anyone today
    -you faked it for town reasons
    -you faked it because you are cult and Palmon has been converted

For now, your actions look like more you faked it and you are town.
    I do not believe they bmed you last day and suddenly stop doing it oO, or most likely, they would have bmed me !
    I asked the question and you skirted around the answer do you think that I was bmdd yesterday answer yes or no then tell me what alignment you think I am don't give me all these options answer the question directly please

6. ISO #1256

Well, it look like we have different opinion about how to play the game as town/cult.
    Today, it's 4vs3vs1, which mean one misslynch and we are done (well not really, if arso is still alive, he can still do a magic double or triple kill on cult xD).
    That mean mostly, it will be difficult as fuck to unite towns AND arso on the same target, and if we fail just a little bit and push a town, cults will turbolynch his ass.
    Thinking about it, if we lynch the arso, we still have a chance to find cults tomorrow (4vs3 tomorrow), but if we lynch a town, we can just count on the Arso ~~

7. ISO #1257

The problem is, most of them look like policy lynchs, isn't it? like Rachyl or Efe.
    Yes Fe should always be a posse Lynch if he's around at the end of the game town have a very very high chance of losing. With Rachel it's more of her fucking acting like a complete cultist all God damn game her constant flooding the thread pushing with no evidence not a single thing she has done has helped this town. From my perspective right now A-Town player she does not deserve to be in this game and I would not feel bad not even a little bit if she would a flip town

8. ISO #1258

I asked the question and you skirted around the answer do you think that I was bmdd yesterday answer yes or no then tell me what alignment you think I am don't give me all these options answer the question directly please
    I think I did answer :

9. ISO #1259

10. ISO #1260

I think I did answer :

Okay you discredited me a lot yesterday by calling me dumb and calling me putting my vote on Rachel stupid. Do you see any reason for me to do that as town?

11. ISO #1261

12. ISO #1262

Okay you discredited me a lot yesterday by calling me dumb and calling me putting my vote on Rachel stupid. Do you see any reason for me to do that as town?
    Well, to be honest, that looked like an impulsive play to vote Rachyl. And I was mad at you to make us lose one vote.
    As a town, to see who will jump on the (easy) train.

13. ISO #1263

14. ISO #1264

15. ISO #1265

16. ISO #1266

First of, I'm not around today. I'll answer all your imaginary questions and properly defend myself from the cultists tomorrow (in 24 hours), but today I just can't.
    Then I'd like to point out a few things I noticed today. Blink says he's townreading sb16 massively, asked him about his bm strat and got the reply that sb16 knows everything about it and agrees to it all, but will not answer the question. When he asked me or lenneth the same question and got a reply that implies distrust regarding faking being bm'ed being a pro town strat, he saw himself confirmed in his claim of lenneth and me being cultists and he also voted me. I think there was a very noticeable change of behavior with blink and sb16 and I can't help but see those two as cultists. I'm gonna put my vote on blink, but I'm fully expecting him getting lynched before the last few minutes of the forum day ending is fully impossible. 5/8 votes are needed to lynch and there are 3 cultists. Obviously I'm also expecting others to be smart enough to not turbo lynch me either. I'm personally seeing a sorta 3v3 situation with 2 people just watching now, so at the end they will have to properly read everything and figure it out for themselves as well.

-vote blinkskater

17. ISO #1267

Well, to be honest, that looked like an impulsive play to vote Rachyl. And I was mad at you to make us lose one vote.
    But she was not an easy train because people were Town reading her.... and if you believe me to be faking then you knew I could have changed my vote if I needed to right?

18. ISO #1268

But she was not an easy train because people were Town reading her.... and if you believe me to be faking then you knew I could have changed my vote if I needed to right?
    Thanks for pointing that out, I actually completely forgot about that. Yes why didn't you bother defending MM in any way if you were townreading him all the time and wanted him to not get lynched? Why did you just watch like that?

19. ISO #1269

at that time, I didn't believe you were faking, or if you were faking, you were scum.
    If I had to chose between you being scum or you being impulsive, to be honest, that would have been difficult. No offense but we have an history xD

20. ISO #1270

Quote Originally Posted by Kenny View Post
    First of, I'm not around today. I'll answer all your imaginary questions and properly defend myself from the cultists tomorrow (in 24 hours), but today I just can't.
    Then I'd like to point out a few things I noticed today. Blink says he's townreading sb16 massively, asked him about his bm strat and got the reply that sb16 knows everything about it and agrees to it all, but will not answer the question. When he asked me or lenneth the same question and got a reply that implies distrust regarding faking being bm'ed being a pro town strat, he saw himself confirmed in his claim of lenneth and me being cultists and he also voted me. I think there was a very noticeable change of behavior with blink and sb16 and I can't help but see those two as cultists. I'm gonna put my vote on blink, but I'm fully expecting him getting lynched before the last few minutes of the forum day ending is fully impossible. 5/8 votes are needed to lynch and there are 3 cultists. Obviously I'm also expecting others to be smart enough to not turbo lynch me either. I'm personally seeing a sorta 3v3 situation with 2 people just watching now, so at the end they will have to properly read everything and figure it out for themselves as well.

-vote blinkskater
    Can you just not park your vote and afk for 24h? seriously?
    If you are going to be afk for 24h, just don't vote ffs.

21. ISO #1271

-vote blinkskater
    Yeah good luck with that one while you're gone then today doing whatever your cult is going to be doing when I get out of work I will be doing an ISO on your ass showing everyone in this town every point that you look like scum i believe you to be the cult leader or the N0 convertee, and instead of doing what you're doing just accusing me and disappearing I'm going to show you where you are scum.

22. ISO #1272

23. ISO #1273

24. ISO #1274

Thanks for pointing that out, I actually completely forgot about that. Yes why didn't you bother defending MM in any way if you were townreading him all the time and wanted him to not get lynched? Why did you just watch like that?
    Because my one voice would not have saved him. I was pushing a Rachel Lynch hard on day one the scummiest person in this game. I could not get her lynched. How do you propose that I could have saved MM ( not really acting scummy at.) If I couldn't even get the scummiest player I have ever seen lynched

25. ISO #1275

26. ISO #1276

Because my one voice would not have saved him. I was pushing a Rachel Lynch hard on day one the scummiest person in this game. I could not get her lynched. How do you propose that I could have saved MM ( not really acting scummy at.) If I couldn't even get the scummiest player I have ever seen lynched
    It's not like you could have done something, he go turbolynch in 10/15 minutes.

27. ISO #1277

28. ISO #1278

So what are your conclusions?
    I just woke up:P and got to work thats going to take sometime to type out. I do feel we can possibly get away with a no lynch today but not for the scummy reason of letting the arson handle things but simply for the fact that we could actually use the discussion time. And with that i will see you all in 8 hours

29. ISO #1279

30. ISO #1280

wah wah no turbo lynch for you
    -vote unvote

i'm here at work, i'll be in and out but trying to contribute today !
    Quote Originally Posted by yzb25 View Post
    President Fielzanks walks up to his stage, preparing his n1 speech. In front of him, his two cronies MM and David stood. In front of him, his immaculately written n1 speech was prepared. 'Gentleman, what is the soul of capitalism?', he asked his small audience. 'Money?', MM guessed. 'Waifus?', David asked. 'No' Fielz replied, disappointed in his trash scumteam .
    Quote Originally Posted by aamirus View Post
    Naz would never forget the Chik-Fil-A Sauce

31. ISO #1281

I don't know about calling it an "easy train" when she hasn't been lynched two days in a row...
    President Fielzanks walks up to his stage, preparing his n1 speech. In front of him, his two cronies MM and David stood. In front of him, his immaculately written n1 speech was prepared. 'Gentleman, what is the soul of capitalism?', he asked his small audience. 'Money?', MM guessed. 'Waifus?', David asked. 'No' Fielz replied, disappointed in his trash scumteam .

32. ISO #1282

Quote Originally Posted by naz View Post
    I don't know about calling it an "easy train" when she hasn't been lynched two days in a row...
    It's not about being lynched or not. It's about lynching an useless dude/afk, scums prefer to let them live until the end OR they used them to stay alive one more day and misslynch/win.
    And yeah, rachyl was an easy lynch D2 for scums imo.
    Like yesterday, Efe just replaced the afk and MM jumped on him to lynch him right away.
    The problem with the FM is that usually, we can lynch 2 or 3 dudes before the end of the game, losing one day to lynch an afk or an useless dude who flip town is useless af :x

33. ISO #1283

Ok, so I am operating under the pretense that cult was converted asap with no rbs. So as of yesterday there were 3 cults.
    I town read SB16 for the following reasons:

1:
    Quote Originally Posted by Stealthbomber16 View Post
    As a fellow athiest, stalwart soccer moms who take non-religious people like a personal attack and refuse to leave the subject of religion alone when they clearly don't want to talk about it are definitely one of the top 3 reasons. You are not helping by being persistent. You are hurting.

Please focus on the game. There is already an incredibly large thread about this topic. If you want to continue it, continue it there, not here. I signed for this game to play the game, not to discuss religion.
    A scum would let people derail the game. Scum would want the thread to be filled with useless crap, to hide information, and have people afk because of cancer.

2:
    Quote Originally Posted by Stealthbomber16 View Post
    -unvote

I've considered my options and did a skim over naz's posts and decided that I don't feel strongly enough about naz being scum to keep her at L-2.
    If he were scum , I feel that he would have tried to paint me as scum instead of changing his mind. He could have easily gotten Rachyl's vote, as well as MM who had been scum reading me, and he would just need a few more, Kenny, etc, to succssessfulyy mislynch me.

I'm working by process of elimination here.

3 towns I feel are stealth, blink, and myself so far.

34. ISO #1284

It's not about being lynched or not. It's about lynching an useless dude/afk, scums prefer to let them live until the end OR they used them to stay alive one more day and misslynch/win.
    And yeah, rachyl was an easy lynch D2 for scums imo.
    Like yesterday, Efe just replaced the afk and MM jumped on him to lynch him right away.
    The problem with the FM is that usually, we can lynch 2 or 3 dudes before the end of the game, losing one day to lynch an afk or an useless dude who flip town is useless af :x
    no dude, its not an easy lynch when we haven't been able to lynch the most useless cancerous player for 2 days straight, when we have had trains going on them.

35. ISO #1285
    Rachyl

Light yagami is agumon that is why he voted me up. he voted me up then went afk! Light you stupid retard! I WILL vote you up!

36. ISO #1286

37. ISO #1287
    Rachyl

What do you mean by 'that is why he voted me up'?
    Uhmmmmm nothing lol

38. ISO #1288
    Rachyl

I have to go. bye.

39. ISO #1289

40. ISO #1290

41. ISO #1291

Quote Originally Posted by SuperJack View Post
    One and only warning. This is a forum mafias game, not religious debate forum. Either play them game or be replaced out.
    Quote Originally Posted by Rachyl View Post
    1 Corinthians 6:9 Know ye not that the unrighteous shall not inherit the kingdom of God? Be not deceived: neither fornicators, nor idolaters, nor adulterers, nor effeminate, nor abusers of themselves with mankind,
    Quote Originally Posted by Rachyl View Post
    You stupid atheists started it! Im finishing it! You are the one mocking a born-again Christian! not me! TRUST IN JESUS OR BE CAST INTO THE LAKE OF FIRE YOUR CHOICE. BUT DONT TRY TO REBUKE ME WHEN YOU ARE ALSO A HYPOCRITE AND AN UNBELIEVERS! GOD WILL NOT BE MOCKED AND NEITHER WILL I. I AM A BORN AGAIN CHILD OF THE MOST HIGH GOD YOU STUPID RETARD! GOODNIGHT!

or we could save superjack the favor
    -vote rachyl

42. ISO #1292

43. ISO #1293

44. ISO #1294

45. ISO #1295

So I have a few minutes on my break at work. The only person who currently sees me as a cultist is kenny. Naz why do you think i lied about BM?
    weLLLLLLLL if you really want me to come out n say it now that i've slept on it. . .probably to see if someone was going to claim palmon, and say 'not true, i'm not cult!' - bc you've had some scummy ideas as town (like last game) but they're smart and could work if someone fell into your trap, but no one did. i'm assuming you are the palmon lol

46. ISO #1296

and now I'm sure that efe sadly is a townie
    this post is hilarious

Ok let's see ! We have almost no chance to lynch a cult today because of the settings right now with blink being useless.
    I will only skip the day OR lynch MM.
    i thought this was soooo scummy, we already had two players park their vote - blink, who was "poisoned" and couldn't move his vote, then MM did this exact same thing with efe, then you lenneth. it was very anti town in my eyes to make a move like this. i won't be surprised if you flip scum.

47. ISO #1297

weLLLLLLLL if you really want me to come out n say it now that i've slept on it. . .probably to see if someone was going to claim palmon, and say 'not true, i'm not cult!' - bc you've had some scummy ideas as town (like last game) but they're smart and could work if someone fell into your trap, but no one did. i'm assuming you are the palmon lol
    Incorrect, i wanted to see who had similiar thoughts and reasonings when it came to my BM i believe the the first cult to answer that was followed by the 2nd and thrid with very similar wordings on their thoughts on my BM. Your thoughts that i wanted someone to claim palmon is a logical fallacy because as it appeared I was BM'D in towns eyes anyone claiming palmon at that point in time would be 100% scum because i was BMED

48. ISO #1298

this post is hilarious

i thought this was soooo scummy, we already had two players park their vote - blink, who was "poisoned" and couldn't move his vote, then MM did this exact same thing with efe, then you lenneth. it was very anti town in my eyes to make a move like this. i won't be surprised if you flip scum.
    Then prepare yourself to be really surprised
    I alread explained that part but I will do it again :
    -Blink as town put an useless vote on someone
    -Blink as scum was pushing us to misslynch

So I wanted to skip to let Blink vote someone else with the rest of the town (his vote was stuck at that moment).
    And I was scumreading MM.

49. ISO #1299

Quote Originally Posted by Light_Yagami View Post
    On Day Three When ALl Our Votes Count He Wants To Start By Throwing It Out There.. Just Saiyan..

However, Im Still Inclined To Believe That Efe Could Either Be Cult Leader Or Secretly Converted Cult. Also Naz Strikes Me As The Cultish Type This Game....
    @Light_Yagami when u have time today i'd like you to explain exactly how i am cultish

Quote Originally Posted by Light_Yagami View Post
    Yeah, Thats True.. What Do U Think About The AFK Having Been Agumon? It Could Be The Reason Why Arso Hasnt Lit Up.. Didnt Have Anyone Doused Till Last Night..
    this is also possible, as the setup requires activity from that slot. but lynching the arsonist is starting to matter now, as he could maybe have the entire town doused soon. hopefully he doused our lynches *fingers crossed*

50. ISO #1300

Incorrect, i wanted to see who had similiar thoughts and reasonings when it came to my BM i believe the the first cult to answer that was followed by the 2nd and thrid with very similar wordings on their thoughts on my BM. Your thoughts that i wanted someone to claim palmon is a logical fallacy because as it appeared I was BM'D in towns eyes anyone claiming palmon at that point in time would be 100% scum because i was BMED
    I agree with Blink, another one claiming Palmon would have only make us chose between him and Blink for the lynch.
    So did someone have a similar opinion about you?