S-FM 251: Anti-Lurkers - Page 2
Register

User Tag List

Page 2 of 28 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 12 ... LastLast
  1. ISO #51

2. ISO #52
    Ganelon

Re: S-FM 251: Anti-Lurkers

Seriously, L-2 and the game has barely started?

-vote rumox

3. ISO #53

Quote Originally Posted by Magoroth View Post
    I was going to touch on this subject - I feel this might be a game where we could uncover more information by not lynching. I was wrong - this is the exact opposite of a nightless. It's more like a Dayless.
    Yeah... We're 40 minutes into the game and we just reached 1 page (50 posts/page). Talking about this:

Go in Settings > General Settings > Posts per page > 50 posts per page. Much better to read FM games.
    Quote Originally Posted by The Lawyer View Post
    Besides your lamp and your refridgerators, do you find anyone else suspicious?
    Quote Originally Posted by oliverz144 View Post
    it looks like many, e.g. MM and lag, suffered under the influence of paopan. However there is a victim: frinckles. He left the path of rationality and fully dived into the parallel reality of baby shark, king shark, and soviet union pizzas.
    Spoiler : The meaning of life :

4. ISO #54

5. ISO #55

Quote Originally Posted by rumox View Post
    mm is scared, only scum get scared

-vote Marshmallow Marshall
    Mhmm... How was I scared? The only thing I'm scared of atm is a mass rolecall. Because it sucks in this setup.
    it looks like many, e.g. MM and lag, suffered under the influence of paopan. However there is a victim: frinckles. He left the path of rationality and fully dived into the parallel reality of baby shark, king shark, and soviet union pizzas.

6. ISO #56

i just uncovered the scum team. mag and mm gg no re
    why though.

7. ISO #57

8. ISO #58

9. ISO #59
    Ganelon

Alright guys. Not only am I not in favour of a role call, I am in favour of lynching anybody who claims a role today, unless the role they claim is that of Editor or Lurker. In which case the mafia will do the job for us.

10. ISO #60

easiest game of my life
    Stop the post farming.

11. ISO #61

Quote Originally Posted by blinkskater View Post
    Yeah only scum are scared of mass roleclaims day 1
    Did you read the setup? If so, tell me why, in this setup specifically. And if not, go read it for god's sake.

12. ISO #62

13. ISO #63

Oh btw. If it's needed to wake up the Town... THE PEOPLE WITH THE MOST POSTS CANNOT DIE AT NIGHT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

So start posting more pls atm I feel lonely.

14. ISO #64

15. ISO #65
    Ganelon

As an added security measure, I propose that at T-10 minutes to midnight we check the top 2 players with the most posts and I propose that we ensure that one of them post additional posts to ensure that the difference between their post counts is greater than 5/10, so that there is no potential for WIFOM+2KPN bullshit

16. ISO #66

As an added security measure, I propose that at T-10 minutes to midnight we check the top 2 players with the most posts and I propose that we ensure that one of them post additional posts to ensure that the difference between their post counts is greater than 5/10, so that there is no potential for WIFOM+2KPN bullshit
    TRUE.

17. ISO #67
    Ganelon

@Dutes @Marshmallow Marshall @Distorted @rumox @blinkskater

18. ISO #68

19. ISO #69
    Ganelon

Quote Originally Posted by Dutes View Post
    Shouldn't we lynch the guy with the least posts?
    I don't think so - it could be a Town Lurker; on the other hand, if that guy is Mafia Lurker, if the Mafia utilize their additional kill that night, he will be instantly outed as scum

20. ISO #70

Sorry: my computer is having trouble keeping the page open for some reason...

Shouldn't we lynch the guy with the least posts?
    N O. Could be Town Lurker, which is a kind of town government.

21. ISO #71
    Ganelon

Wait, I realize I just misread the setup. We need to ensure that the difference between the top 2 posters is greater than 10 and that the difference between the 2 lowest post counts is, also, greater than 10, so that there be no WIFOM/2KPN bullshit. Meaning that it might be actually a good idea to cull anybody who won't cooperate by agreeing to post at least 10 shitposts, so that there is no potential for Mafia to hide behind the bottom poster.

22. ISO #72

Wait, I realize I just misread the setup. We need to ensure that the difference between the top 2 posters is greater than 10 and that the difference between the 2 lowest post counts is, also, greater than 10, so that there be no WIFOM/2KPN bullshit. Meaning that it might be actually a good idea to cull anybody who won't cooperate by agreeing to post at least 10 shitposts, so that there is no potential for Mafia to hide behind the bottom poster.
    Lol, spam doesn't count though.

23. ISO #73
    Ganelon

@Marshmallow Marshall how do you like my new location?

24. ISO #74

@Marshmallow Marshall how do you like my new location?
    AYYYYY

25. ISO #75
    Ganelon

I'm going to go for a bit, I'll come back in about 30-60 minutes.

26. ISO #76

I'm going to go for a bit, I'll come back in about 30-60 minutes.
    Going to play HotS then.

27. ISO #77

@blinkskater stop lurking

28. ISO #78

Rumox is really not fitting his scum meta atm, so I'll assume he's town.

@Distorted is not posting? DISTORTEDDDD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!

I guess we should not assume SJ will post before tomorrow? It's 9 PM in London. And I don't think he forgot about the game, that would be a shame lol.

Goatse is not there, idk what to say about that tbh.

Dutes is weird, but he's usually silent in the mod so I'll give him a free pass for the start of the game.

Blink is my scum lean atm. He's for a rolecall, he's lurking... He's scummy. But we're not even 100 posts into the game GUYS PLEASE POST MORE!!!!! You can't all be lurkers, come on...

Magoroth is very probably town. He's not lurker at least. COULD be mafia editor, but I don't think he'd be playing like that if he was really mafia.

29. ISO #79

Therefore,
    -vote blinkskater
    . He just vanished lol

30. ISO #80

Magoroth too???? Wtf. Now I'm alone. Crying.

31. ISO #81

32. ISO #82

blink leaves the website open while he is at work afaik so just pretend he isn't there. just u and me bud. what cha thinking about
    He disappeared as soon as I voted him...

33. ISO #83

34. ISO #84

35. ISO #85

My vote is solid mag+mm team lmbo
    that's my lead please write a Harvard reference to the end of your post referencing me or i will be forced to sue
    Did we just come back to the mod, with shit leads and logical fallacies?

36. ISO #86

37. ISO #87

38. ISO #88

39. ISO #89

40. ISO #90

41. ISO #91
    Ganelon

Was it my first post when i said id shoot Mag?
    If someone gave me a gun I would certainly shoot YOU.

42. ISO #92

43. ISO #93

44. ISO #94

@SuperJack
    @GoatseOntheCupboard

Have not posted anything.
    Are they afk?
    Yes obviously... Please post something revelent though

45. ISO #95

Quote Originally Posted by SuperJack View Post
    Ok first things first.
    Super Jack's memory is like, super terrible.
    This means, Ive already forgot how this game works.
    But, I'm going to be awesome and win anyway.

So first thing first,.dear Mafia, please.reveal tell.me who you are. !?!
    What the... ARE YOU DRUNK????

46. ISO #96

You start shitposting and i will kill you again
    This? I don't think it was a scum slip. If it is, I'll just start thinking blink is retarded.

47. ISO #97

Quote Originally Posted by SuperJack View Post
    Ok first things first.
    Super Jack's memory is like, super terrible.
    This means, Ive already forgot how this game works.
    But, I'm going to be awesome and win anyway.

So first thing first,.dear Mafia, please.reveal tell.me who you are. !?!
    Since y'all lurking... I had time to read more in depth that post. And I feel like it's weird. It's like a LAMIST post, but the LAMIST part is even more "implied" than usual. Makes me uneasy. Might just be me getting paranoid though :P

48. ISO #98

If someone gave me a gun I would certainly shoot YOU.
    @Magoroth elaborate please

49. ISO #99

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x0k_T72hjdw

Just found that music WoW music best for FM. And I'm getting off-topic, but there's not much on-topic to discuss: people, out of Mag and Blink, did not give their point on lynch D1. And noone is here to talk with me. I guess the Mafia is having fun atm, everyone's lurking. I had better expectations for that game.

50. ISO #100

Quote Originally Posted by naz View Post

Send nudes to not get modkilled
    -send nudes