Register

User Tag List

Page 27 of 41 FirstFirst ... 17 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 37 ... LastLast
Results 1,301 to 1,350 of 2012
  1. ISO #1301

2. ISO #1302

Re: S-FM Your Everyday Average Game

Quote Originally Posted by Gyrlander View Post
    We weren't replaced that fast, at least me. Also, we replaced people that either 1- Did not talk at all 2- Had 1 post

However, Suntax has been posting sometimes 1/2 posts saying that he's going to contribute bla bla bla and saying something so that might convinced SJ to not replace him immediately. I still think he should have been replaced a while ago.
    Riiiight? Somethings up for suntax and he also lurked a lot in this game like about an hour or 2. It is reeaaally strange
    Quote Originally Posted by Marshmallow Marshall View Post
    Your signature shuld be "Too scummy to be scum!" :P
    Quote Originally Posted by PIayer View Post
    Hybrid... :weed: even his corpse is scummy

3. ISO #1303

.... That's why I say that NK prevents Cuck & Com Hunter from winning....
    Oh thought you said we should always lynch nk. Lol

4. ISO #1304

Quote Originally Posted by Hybrid View Post
    Also stop getting off topic why wont you exe suntax and why doesnt he seem to be suspicous to you
    Suntax has been AFK, so he isn't suspicious or unsuspicious. I don't think we have enough info to judge him correctly so he MAY or MAY not be Rule Breaker.

I only have 1 execution and I don't want to waste it on someone that I'm not afraid of. I would like to save it in case things get out of control. After all, I'm the only Town that has a NK.

Thank you Anonymous Donor

5. ISO #1305

Suntax has been AFK, so he isn't suspicious or unsuspicious. I don't think we have enough info to judge him correctly so he MAY or MAY not be Rule Breaker.

I only have 1 execution and I don't want to waste it on someone that I'm not afraid of. I would like to save it in case things get out of control. After all, I'm the only Town that has a NK.
    Beinf town means almost nothing you know...

6. ISO #1306

7. ISO #1307

8. ISO #1308

9. ISO #1309

Tbh what if there were not to be any scums on maf or both alive mafs to be scum? Anyway i agree with the points that mm pointed out andi legitimantly think he pointed the points where naz has contradicted with herself. After reading mm s iso of naz i think naz s gt and has to be modkilled instead of lynched. @Distorted i d recommend you that u should modkill naz

To @secondpassing my d1 typos were cuz of my phone and my ideology was cuz of my misunderstoodment of the setup. Rn i m only putting a gun to their head of the people whom i trust. Aka mm sb16 and efe. Unless i get rbed last night i should have have mm on my doused list
    You were indeed rbed

10. ISO #1310

11. ISO #1311

Quote Originally Posted by naz View Post
    I don't have my laptop tonight so its hard for me to reply, I should be home tomorrow, but if you guys want to lynch me so be it. I can't make any arguments to defend myself it seems, and I have no idea who is scum, I can only assume based on meta that at least one mafia is scum.

But here is what my death would look like:
    @naz was lynched by assholes, she wad Town Investigator - Rule Follower

Made your life a little easier SuperJack, just copy paste that.
    HEY LOOK THAT'S WHAT MY FLIP WILL LOOK LIKE!

We can have hybrid kill me tonight to save time? MM and Efe could absolutely be skypers as gyr pointed out.
    Quote Originally Posted by S-FM Unfunny View Post
    How dare you send me another box of cereal
    Quote Originally Posted by ChannelMiner View Post
    Anyways I shot Brad due to my morbid fear of zombies.

12. ISO #1312

13. ISO #1313

14. ISO #1314

15. ISO #1315

Quote Originally Posted by Stealthbomber16 View Post

We can have hybrid kill me tonight to save time? MM and Efe could absolutely be skypers as gyr pointed out.
    That's a good point bc if blink said nothing and Efe "convinced" him (Efe doesn't say jack shit I find it hard to believe that he's able to convince anyone anything) somethings fishy. I really want an MM flip. I could still see you as town sb16.
    Blink and MM could even be possible skype team putting on a gr8 show.

16. ISO #1316

17. ISO #1317

18. ISO #1318

Why are you rbing Hybrid?

Does this mean that Mafia didn't kill anyone on purpose? @secondpassing
    If you missed the answer to this, it means you skipped over my reads post. You probably just looked at the colors.

Since I don't make that many posts, skipping it over is like ignoring what I have to say. Please go back and read it, tell me what you think about it, and tell me how your reads differ from mine.

19. ISO #1319

20. ISO #1320

Quote Originally Posted by secondpassing View Post
    If you missed the answer to this, it means you skipped over my reads post. You probably just looked at the colors.

Since I don't make that many posts, skipping it over is like ignoring what I have to say. Please go back and read it, tell me what you think about it, and tell me how your reads differ from mine.
    My apologies. I've read all your posts until now and I'm glad I did. This + what I've read makes you a town read to me. I don't think a scum would have asked me to please read his posts until now and ask my opinion. There is a chance, yes, but I feel like that it is not the case here.

This has caused me to choose that MM should definitely be the next one to die. As you said in your read posts, statistically there should be a Rule Breaker in Mafia and as Soviet was RF and I town read you that only leaves him. I can also add what I said about MM being Com Hunter protecting Effe who just came here today to random vote SP and then dissapear... It is really hard to imagine what he may have said to MM in Kidnapper chat to convince MM that he's intelligent and may be playing the game correctly. Even if that's correct, he's doing 0 in Day Chat which, after all, is the one that truly matters.

There is the other possibility about them both being Skypers but I'm not quite sure about that because I feel like MM would have told Effe to talk more at least...? But it is also true that Effe acts more or less like this in all games so if he suddenly starts being very active it would have been strange, so they may be Skypers after all.

Finally, I believe we should kill MM because he's the person I think has more chance of being Rule Breaker.

I ask once again @Marshmallow Marshall to tell us why Effe is actually good.

Thank you Anonymous Donor

21. ISO #1321

22. ISO #1322

Guys, Efe literally never contributes in FM. That's why I was so annoyed he was signing up (check both sign up threads!!)
    Im Contibuting Alot In My Own Style!
    Are You A Comhunter Wanting Me Dead? I WILL SURVIVE I WILL GET THIS CITIZEN WIN!
    I Like Ice Cream

23. ISO #1323

24. ISO #1324

We must band together and purge the scum "do you think im a follower?" My question to host, the reply was "yes" i told you guys spruance was a follower then soviet was a follower i was right 2 times please lets lynch SP or MM the mafia team thats leading us into darkness

25. ISO #1325

26. ISO #1326

Quote Originally Posted by Efekannn02 View Post
    Im Contibuting Alot In My Own Style!
    Are You A Comhunter Wanting Me Dead? I WILL SURVIVE I WILL GET THIS CITIZEN WIN!
    Efe is hypersniper v2.0
    Quote Originally Posted by S-FM Unfunny View Post
    How dare you send me another box of cereal
    Quote Originally Posted by ChannelMiner View Post
    Anyways I shot Brad due to my morbid fear of zombies.

27. ISO #1327

To be honest, blink & Soviet_love "union" felt like an uncoordinated "alliance" and I think you guys either misunderstood them or literally took advantage to have a reason to kill them.

I find both Mafia Members kinda suspicious and would be keen of lynching one of them. Personally, I find MM more scummy. I have thought about what he said when we talked about Effe being shit and that we would have to lynch him. He answered that he had jailed him and found out that he actually could think and is able to not talk nonsense. However, what does it matter whether Effe can think or not if he doesn't help discussion in Day Chat? He's plain shit. Therefore, I find MM's comment about Effe in jail may indicate that he's either 1- Com Hunter that needs to let Effe survive or 2- Skypers with Effe

I refuse to believe that there aren't Skypers here, as they may be the only way for Rule Breakers to win this game. I also recommend killing the Inactives (Suntax) or just ask @SuperJack to modkill his ass / replace him.

Also, @Effekannn02, start being contribute or you'll be going down soon. I don't care about you being Arsonist.
    Mind to start reading what everyone said, JAILING, learning real roles of people (Efe is citizen, not Arsonist... Hybrid is Arsonist)

I passed two hours making wall posts on EVERYTHING naz has said. So read them. And I thought I had already gave you that transcription of Efekannn's words in jail, earlier... I think you gotta read before saying OK I SUSPECT THESE GUYS!!!

Now about SP, I want an ISO of him. Could anyone do it for me, since I am suspected of being scum and him too... I want to make sure if he didn't slip somewhere or things like that.
    Quote Originally Posted by The Lawyer View Post
    Besides your lamp and your refridgerators, do you find anyone else suspicious?
    Quote Originally Posted by oliverz144 View Post
    it looks like many, e.g. MM and lag, suffered under the influence of paopan. However there is a victim: frinckles. He left the path of rationality and fully dived into the parallel reality of baby shark, king shark, and soviet union pizzas.
    Spoiler : The meaning of life :

28. ISO #1328

Efe is hypersniper v2.0
    The pain of S-FM Archives.
    it looks like many, e.g. MM and lag, suffered under the influence of paopan. However there is a victim: frinckles. He left the path of rationality and fully dived into the parallel reality of baby shark, king shark, and soviet union pizzas.

29. ISO #1329

Quote Originally Posted by blinkskater View Post
    Is not saying anything while jailed a punishable offense? @SuperJack
    Gotta add "as the good guys"...

30. ISO #1330

Ah, also, I didn't know who to jail last night so I kinda forgot to. However, I wanted everyone to be free to do as they will to see how things carried out. And they did badly

@Marshmallow Marshall Explain what you talked with Effe the night you jailed him. I know it must be something or Distorted would have MD you for lying.
    Find the post where I did that. I just don't have time to write uselessly because SOMEONE didn't read properly... got isos and reads and questions to do.

31. ISO #1331

32. ISO #1332

Tbh what if there were not to be any scums on maf or both alive mafs to be scum? Anyway i agree with the points that mm pointed out andi legitimantly think he pointed the points where naz has contradicted with herself. After reading mm s iso of naz i think naz s gt and has to be modkilled instead of lynched. @Distorted i d recommend you that u should modkill naz

To @secondpassing my d1 typos were cuz of my phone and my ideology was cuz of my misunderstoodment of the setup. Rn i m only putting a gun to their head of the people whom i trust. Aka mm sb16 and efe. Unless i get rbed last night i should have have mm on my doused list
    I have lost faith in Distorted. He literally AFKed all day/night long, and didn't reply to anyone's question. @SuperJack Do you have any reason to think he's not AFK? We might need a replace.

I don't think we should just "not lynch" because we are waiting on host for now. There's already a thrower in Town anyway, and Naz is Town too. Just make town win when the time comes :P actually you should douse secondpassing to have a gun on all the mafia's heads.

Another thing: Soviet_Love said he roleblocked you N2, meaning you didn't douse N2.

33. ISO #1333

Who Dat?
    The pain of S-FM Archives.
    ^^

34. ISO #1334

Host can see every chat in this game so no reason for him to hide it. Prolly just no one wondered it
    I made a post about it. And yes, you may ask Host if he thinks I'm scummy or things like that.

35. ISO #1335

And also lynch suntax if he doesnt contributes today. Or let @Gyrlander kill him. And mm kidnap gf so maf wont have a kill at night. Or mm can kidnap me and gf can kill blink if you guys suspect him. I m still in favor of a blink lynch just because of his rollercoaster of emotions jumping the targets and chainsawing everyone he can etc...
    We need a lynch today. Lynch naz, nightkill blink. Then if they're both scum I think we could start purging the mafia.

36. ISO #1336

¿? Still want him to say wtf did Effe say that "convinced" him.
    CHECK THE POST WHERE I EXPLAIN IT.

37. ISO #1337

Think about how fast did sp and you got replaced at n1 and n2 right? So why hasnt suntax gotreplaced at n3?
    Because he slightly posted.

38. ISO #1338

Quote Originally Posted by SuperJack View Post
    48 hours of inactivity is required.
    Oh nice!

39. ISO #1339

My apologies. I've read all your posts until now and I'm glad I did. This + what I've read makes you a town read to me. I don't think a scum would have asked me to please read his posts until now and ask my opinion. There is a chance, yes, but I feel like that it is not the case here.

This has caused me to choose that MM should definitely be the next one to die. As you said in your read posts, statistically there should be a Rule Breaker in Mafia and as Soviet was RF and I town read you that only leaves him. I can also add what I said about MM being Com Hunter protecting Effe who just came here today to random vote SP and then dissapear... It is really hard to imagine what he may have said to MM in Kidnapper chat to convince MM that he's intelligent and may be playing the game correctly. Even if that's correct, he's doing 0 in Day Chat which, after all, is the one that truly matters.

There is the other possibility about them both being Skypers but I'm not quite sure about that because I feel like MM would have told Effe to talk more at least...? But it is also true that Effe acts more or less like this in all games so if he suddenly starts being very active it would have been strange, so they may be Skypers after all.

Finally, I believe we should kill MM because he's the person I think has more chance of being Rule Breaker.

MY ASS. READ. also I was sleeping, you could ask me to explain myself 1000 times while I sleep it wouldn't work more you know.

But I'm going to REMAKE a post about the jail on Efekannn, since you little fuck will use that as an argument to get me lynched.

40. ISO #1340

So let's go.

Efekannn thinks Hybrid and Blinkskater are followers, they would play very differently as evils from his point.
    He says he suspects a little bit SB16 but doesn't know him enough to form a proper read
    Doesn't care about SL, will vote if needed
    Just wanting to survive apparently
    Says he doesn't have a list of reads because he plays with instinct
    Says he's open to questioning, and literally invites me to ask him more questions
    Apparently I was nice so he didn't want to lynch me yet lol
    Says SB16 can't be confirmed follower, just have a good lean

Since I don't think I can copypaste the chat, I'll just tell you it was written in a townish way, I really felt a good guy trying to scumhunt in some weird way... Which is actually the first time I get that from Efekannn lol.

Again, I HAD ALREADY WROTE THIS OR SOMETHING SIMILAR EARLIER. I ask Gyrlander to not jump on my lynch before reading what I've posted, damn it.

41. ISO #1341

Quote Originally Posted by blinkskater View Post
    You were indeed rbed
    Wait, tonight??? So he got RB'd N2 and N3? XD

42. ISO #1342

Why are you rbing Hybrid?

Does this mean that Mafia didn't kill anyone on purpose? @secondpassing
    If you ask this, it's because YOU DIDN'T READ. AGAIN. Yes, SP didn't kill on purpose. When he saw I was exeing SL, he didn't want to kill anymore. The real question is: why?

43. ISO #1343

I wouldn't cry to see Efe dead, I just don't think it's a good lynch.

44. ISO #1344

That's a good point bc if blink said nothing and Efe "convinced" him (Efe doesn't say jack shit I find it hard to believe that he's able to convince anyone anything) somethings fishy. I really want an MM flip. I could still see you as town sb16.
    Blink and MM could even be possible skype team putting on a gr8 show.
    Ask host.

45. ISO #1345

You guys must love on the east coast. Or in Europe or something. Ugh. (Just woke up)

I ordered a no-kill for Maria last night because I thought that a Soviet flip would help me piece out blinkskater. And it's not like there ever needed to be two kills at once.
    Or Europe night shifts =) and this explains why no mafia NK.

46. ISO #1346

He did. He actually skipped everything... Even jailing.

47. ISO #1347

Logical fallacy case... Statistics don't say 100% chances to have a RB in mafia. And if you had read.... again....

48. ISO #1348

I Have Posted More Than You Naz!
    Shitposted, yeah... Why don't you contribute as much as you did in jail?? You're able to do it

49. ISO #1349

8 lurker guests...

50. ISO #1350