1. ISO #1901

2. ISO #1902

3. ISO #1903

Re: S-FM The Immortals

Quote Originally Posted by Wiisp View Post
    @Pestilence
    1. Distorted voting you means nothing
    2.can you do both?
    3. Ya I woke up at 730 am and made that post, I expected an answer at one point, not right away, it's just notice to you all
    Dist voting me means that he was trying to stay the fuck alive because he knows the names of maf and wouldn’t switch into another maf member.

Context for 2? Sorry it’s early.

4. ISO #1904

5. ISO #1905

Secondly, I want an explanation I want Zerg and hybrid are a
    Scummy, and one more person you would add to you top 3 scum.and why

Lastly, scumpainting is a broad term, and you dare dismissing an entire case on you, without attacking the points, or refuting them, honestly you are barely even hunting, if what you've done can be even considered hunting

6. ISO #1906

7. ISO #1907

8. ISO #1908

9. ISO #1909

Quote Originally Posted by aamirus View Post
    Hi I am visiting the thread in between pubg rounds. I see distorted just made a shit ton of posts which means he’s going try hard which means he’s evil. Kill him!
    -vote distorted
    In a world where mafia knows a lost wolf exists, and someone is sure this is Distorted's scum meta, does another wolf vote said person? Maybe

10. ISO #1910

11. ISO #1911

12. ISO #1912

Quote Originally Posted by Falling Foxes View Post
    Well, I am confused. Why are you talking like there are multiple people running your account...? Is this an in joke?

What is this meant to be? A confession? Just imagine mostly everyone brushed past this.

Omegalulwhut?

I really don't know what to make of this post. It seems dismissive of everything that's been said already when we already have something to work with, guess I should be reading this post as a troll post? I mean, there have been a lot of trolls, I agree, but this is just coming across as another one.

Is there really a purpose to voting everyone? Even more so what's the point of explaining this tactic before doing it? That practically hinders scum hunting. If the point is to get reactions then you don't explain it. If the point is for a lazy game and wanting people to just accept that then this is looking anti-town.

I should vote all of you, but I need to sort the trolls from scum. Never going to make this easy for me are you?

Spoiler : FallingFoxes :
    Let's start here
    -vote Demaris

Super serious on first post, usually a scum tell for the most part, felt like TMI on MM, despite what he said, he could replace aamiron in my scum team

Hybrid/blink/Falling

13. ISO #1913

14. ISO #1914

15. ISO #1915

16. ISO #1916

17. ISO #1917

18. ISO #1918

Secondly, I want an explanation I want Zerg and hybrid are a
    Scummy, and one more person you would add to you top 3 scum.and why

Lastly, scumpainting is a broad term, and you dare dismissing an entire case on you, without attacking the points, or refuting them, honestly you are barely even hunting, if what you've done can be even considered hunting
    I think right now out of the people I would consider to be “active” there is nobody I really scumread. I think we are focusing way too much on the night actions of the previous night and as a result we are getting bogged down with TPR hunting. Right now I place the 3 scum in the cit claims/people who won’t cc TPR. Number two needs to be fucking throttled for his play, Zerg is not reacting to the pressure and Hybrid is just literally absent. Honorable mention to falling foxes.

19. ISO #1919

20. ISO #1920

21. ISO #1921

22. ISO #1922

@Pestilence
    I think numbertwo is just town here, he doesn't give a shit about appearing townie, and that 99% of the time comes from town

Zerg is reacting poorly to everything tbh

Can I get you to vote Hybrid?
    Pestilence (2 [L-7]):
    Hybrid, Mike
    blinkskater (1 [L-8]):
    Efekannn02
    Hybrid (3 [L-6]):
    Wiisp, Pestilence, naz
    ZergSoupYum (1 [L-8]):
    blinkskater

23. ISO #1923

24. ISO #1924

25. ISO #1925

26. ISO #1926

27. ISO #1927

28. ISO #1928

29. ISO #1929

Couldnt tell you what yagami is but hes some confirmed tpr, efe is weaponsmith, mike and gan are the neutral partners, pest is bd claim i think? And someones claimed potion giver something like that but all tpr slots are accounted for and UN CC'D so theres a pool of like 6 players we kill/lynch then win the game, it's really this simple people, wisp is locktown which ive explained, #2 is likley town due to not really pushing an agenda with a yolo attitude. Literally game is solved not sure what the issue here is.
    This isn't where i parked my car.....

30. ISO #1930

31. ISO #1931

32. ISO #1932

33. ISO #1933

34. ISO #1934

35. ISO #1935
    Ganelon

Quote Originally Posted by Distorted View Post
    So, running a full ISO of all blinks posts; I feel like he is trying to fake town. His posts are coming across empty, and no real basis or thought behind them.

-vote blinkskater

sheep to victory!!!

Lol. Any opinions on this post?

36. ISO #1936

37. ISO #1937
    Ganelon

also I cannot really control Mike's actions in the event of my death, but I'll stick with the town till the end, even if it portends my doom

38. ISO #1938

39. ISO #1939

40. ISO #1940

41. ISO #1941

42. ISO #1942

43. ISO #1943

44. ISO #1944

Quote Originally Posted by Numbertwo View Post
    i got the feeling that blink was trying to derail the hyrbid train. I will be suspicious of blink if hybrid flips mafia.

as soon as i voted hybrid he was like ''yeah, lets lynch hybrid instead''
    Bruh , not true i've wanted to lynch hybrid or zerg since this morning, and i've been sticking up for ur sweedish ass too
    This isn't where i parked my car.....

45. ISO #1945

i got the feeling that blink was trying to derail the hyrbid train. I will be suspicious of blink if hybrid flips mafia.

as soon as i voted hybrid he was like ''yeah, lets lynch hybrid instead''
    You act as though your actions are carrying literally any weight this game.

46. ISO #1946

47. ISO #1947

k i think it s fallingfoxes, kira(unless he reveals fully) are scum, the reason why i scumread fallingfoxes is he contributed way less than other players and he was on the kenny train. And the reason why i scumread light is something within the roles doesnt seem to add up and he was scumreading kenny at the first time. He even insisted on staying in that vote even after everyone started voting up distorted.

i think dema,mm/beha, pesti(cuz of tpr), wiisp(cuz of your leads and reads etc),efe(cuz he was way too passive to be scum) are town.
    Quote Originally Posted by Marshmallow Marshall View Post
    Your signature shuld be "Too scummy to be scum!" :P
    Quote Originally Posted by PIayer View Post
    Hybrid... :weed: even his corpse is scummy

48. ISO #1948

oh also there s this statement that was underseen by players
    Quote Originally Posted by Falling Foxes View Post
    I should point out that lynching Distorted =/= town cred. He was the traitor afterall.
    he wanted to say that just because he was traitor, it means nothing of an lead not because mafia could had been bussing him etc.
    Quote Originally Posted by Marshmallow Marshall View Post
    Your signature shuld be "Too scummy to be scum!" :P
    Quote Originally Posted by PIayer View Post
    Hybrid... :weed: even his corpse is scummy

49. ISO #1949

Quote Originally Posted by Hybrid View Post
    k i think it s fallingfoxes, kira(unless he reveals fully) are scum, the reason why i scumread fallingfoxes is he contributed way less than other players and he was on the kenny train. And the reason why i scumread light is something within the roles doesnt seem to add up and he was scumreading kenny at the first time. He even insisted on staying in that vote even after everyone started voting up distorted.

i think dema,mm/beha, pesti(cuz of tpr), wiisp(cuz of your leads and reads etc),efe(cuz he was way too passive to be scum) are town.
    Mafia didn’t know dist was scum though. If Yagami were scum wouldn’t he have switched into either me or dist?

50. ISO #1950

if nobody counterclaims pestilence then he should be confirmed town?
    No becuse his role is not a confirmed role. His role is in a way almost a counter claim on light
    Do Not open this spoiler under any condition!!!!!!!
    Spoiler : :
    WHY CANT YOU FOLLOW SIMPLE DIRECTIONS?
    YOU HAVE JUST CAUSED THE END OF ALL MANKIND!!!!!!

<a href=https://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/signaturepics/sigpic27614_1.gif target=_blank>https://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/signat...pic27614_1.gif</a>