S-FM 265: Illuminati - Page 9
Register

User Tag List

Page 9 of 47 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 19 ... LastLast
  1. ISO #401
    Ganelon

Re: S-FM 265: Illuminati

Quote Originally Posted by Distorted View Post
    @Varnic your going to need more than 2 posts.. lol I know its a lot of reading, but thats what FM is...... Definitely a time commitment =P but post counts that low by EoD result in replacements/modkills.

ALSO:

Who Posted?
    Posts 79 Magoroth
    Posts 65 Distorted
    Posts 65 blinkskater
    Posts 56 Marshmallow Marshall

MM is now a scumread.
    ROFL

2. ISO #402

Quote Originally Posted by Magoroth View Post
    I wasn't saying he was scummy, in my opinion nobody in this game is truly scummy atm, game is almost dead
    You are just as delusionsal as MM lol... I cant take you guys serious... I think naz inserted 2 jesters into the game to fuck with my head lol

3. ISO #403

4. ISO #404
    Ganelon

Quote Originally Posted by blinkskater View Post
    You are just as delusionsal as MM lol... I cant take you guys serious... I think naz inserted 2 jesters into the game to fuck with my head lol
    Oh really so you can conclusively state that someone is scum then? Be my guest, point me in their direction then

5. ISO #405

6. ISO #406
    Ganelon

using absolutes in FM is never a good idea. The better question is:

So you can really state that someone has acted scummy this game?
    Aye that's better.

And no, I for one can't.

-vote Kenny
    Get your are here you potatoe farmer

7. ISO #407

8. ISO #408
    Ganelon

Takey our left hand hold it out in front of you... Then point at urself
    And besides me?

9. ISO #409

10. ISO #410
    Ganelon

So MM and blink are scum reading each other?

11. ISO #411

12. ISO #412
    Ganelon

So answer me this speaking hypothetically of course if I were vigilante and I were going to shoot either you or mm who should I shoot and why?
    Well, I know for a FACT I am town, so I'd say shoot MM if I had to make a choice strictly between the two of us. Otherwise I likely wouldn't shoot... I for one would shoot on N2 maybe.

13. ISO #413
    Ganelon

So answer me this speaking hypothetically of course if I were vigilante and I were going to shoot either you or mm who should I shoot and why?
    And given the information that is in the chat (sorry I meant thread, if you say chat you get scum painted), I would shoot MM first

Everyone knows my reads are very good depending on my mood lol

14. ISO #414

@Varnic your going to need more than 2 posts.. lol I know its a lot of reading, but thats what FM is...... Definitely a time commitment =P but post counts that low by EoD result in replacements/modkills.
    I'm skimming the shit posts, but I'm too old to shitpost every 5 seconds myself.

Since nothing has actually happened yet, I consider all posting to be shitposting with no real evidence

15. ISO #415

Quote Originally Posted by Varnic View Post
    I'm skimming the shit posts, but I'm too old to shitpost every 5 seconds myself.

Since nothing has actually happened yet, I consider all posting to be shitposting with no real evidence
    but see, they are not all shitposts. there are many ways to "get to people" and get reactions out of them. Just because the post comes off somewhat humorous and sarcastic it doesn't mean it doesnt have a purpose for why its being said that way. Look at how mag reacted to shitpost votes and pressure? He actually reacted a lot better than he usually does... lol But I think he's scum still because he has having issues forming real reads, and as a scum that is 1 of the hardest things to do.

I also am suspecting MM a bit, due to lack of posts and analyzing the setup. He usually takes frontline to analyzing the setup so I am not seeing a lot of that.

@aamirus came in, town read me, picked at some people over playstyles ect and isnt scumhunting. While shitposts are going on you can gauge reactions of what people are doing, and with aamirus I get the feeling its more passive rather than active (passively commenting on what people say, but not scum hunting or putting pressure). She did (with blink) egg on for a hammer on Mag. If mag flips scum, tbh I will think that aamirus or blink is a possibility. Because this early its pretty safe to push for "hammer" lynches because we all know its such a low chance of that happening. so it could be a GREAT opportunity to bus their teammate.

@Kenny , I saw trying to actively act questions and figure things out. I also got a town vibe the way he was getting mad that Mag was avoiding his questions, but I leave that as NAI because i do that as scum more than town...just a town vibe is what i felt from it.

@blinkskater I have as a town lean, the only thing im skeptical about is the rolecalim incident on page 1, he usually reacts with a false troll claim...but also PTB was the 1 he was responding to, so i leave that as NAI. blink is someone ill keep an eye on as we go.

@Gyrlander ......post more.

@AIVION was here picking apart the setup and moving game forward such as he did last game. I got no agenda vibes from it, so town lean so far.

@Varnic the vibe im getting from your slot is passive/laid back. This included with not reading the setup makes me think you feel you have no reason to actually scum hunt. Only scum have no reason to analyze posts and scum hunt. This is the same tactic that I found sheepsaysmeep with within 2-3 posts of his.

@Varnic , I am curious, what are you waiting to happen before starting to pay attention, read, and respond? waiting for N1 and D2 to come wont really tell us much without pushes today for flips to actually MEAN anything. This is a LOT different from the mod (arcade mafia) in that sense. We are probably mostly citizen towns, so relying on TPR (town power roles) to do the work at night will NOT benefit us in the end.

Go here → → https://discord.gg/rYRT5Tz Type s.cat, enjoy.

16. ISO #416

@Varnic try to find people who are actually trying to SOLVE the game. doesn't matter how they are going about it, the words people say are shallow. What you need to look for is the general vibe of their posts and the underlying incentives you get. Mix that in with some gut instincts and interactions with people and you can start getting a feel from where they are coming from. Towns usually come off more confused and sporatic, scums usually come off more organized and logical (which LOOKS more town). I mean there are so many different styles and techniques to get reads.. in the end, interacting and keeping up on the game and everyone elses interactions is how you will be able to see if someone is faking trying to solve things, or actually IS trying to solve it.

17. ISO #417

18. ISO #418
    Ganelon

but see, they are not all shitposts. there are many ways to "get to people" and get reactions out of them. Just because the post comes off somewhat humorous and sarcastic it doesn't mean it doesnt have a purpose for why its being said that way. Look at how mag reacted to shitpost votes and pressure? He actually reacted a lot better than he usually does... lol But I think he's scum still because he has having issues forming real reads, and as a scum that is 1 of the hardest things to do.

I also am suspecting MM a bit, due to lack of posts and analyzing the setup. He usually takes frontline to analyzing the setup so I am not seeing a lot of that.

@aamirus came in, town read me, picked at some people over playstyles ect and isnt scumhunting. While shitposts are going on you can gauge reactions of what people are doing, and with aamirus I get the feeling its more passive rather than active (passively commenting on what people say, but not scum hunting or putting pressure). She did (with blink) egg on for a hammer on Mag. If mag flips scum, tbh I will think that aamirus or blink is a possibility. Because this early its pretty safe to push for "hammer" lynches because we all know its such a low chance of that happening. so it could be a GREAT opportunity to bus their teammate.

@Kenny, I saw trying to actively act questions and figure things out. I also got a town vibe the way he was getting mad that Mag was avoiding his questions, but I leave that as NAI because i do that as scum more than town...just a town vibe is what i felt from it.

@blinkskater I have as a town lean, the only thing im skeptical about is the rolecalim incident on page 1, he usually reacts with a false troll claim...but also PTB was the 1 he was responding to, so i leave that as NAI. blink is someone ill keep an eye on as we go.

@Gyrlander......post more.

@AIVION was here picking apart the setup and moving game forward such as he did last game. I got no agenda vibes from it, so town lean so far.

@Varnic the vibe im getting from your slot is passive/laid back. This included with not reading the setup makes me think you feel you have no reason to actually scum hunt. Only scum have no reason to analyze posts and scum hunt. This is the same tactic that I found sheepsaysmeep with within 2-3 posts of his.

@Varnic, I am curious, what are you waiting to happen before starting to pay attention, read, and respond? waiting for N1 and D2 to come wont really tell us much without pushes today for flips to actually MEAN anything. This is a LOT different from the mod (arcade mafia) in that sense. We are probably mostly citizen towns, so relying on TPR (town power roles) to do the work at night will NOT benefit us in the end.
    What? How do I usually react? Lol

19. ISO #419

What? How do I usually react? Lol
    you usually freak out to the point where you are apologizing to everyone for looking scummy and trying to get yourself replaced. Then you talk about needing to take a break from FM because you dont feel good at it and pretty much go into an entire IRL breakdown.

20. ISO #420

If most town are citizens, then you can go ahead and lynch me first. If the only evidence we'll ever have is how stupid someones forum post is, then I'll be way too stoned for this.
    has nothing to do with how stupid a forum post is. When lynches start coming into play we start looking for people who look aligned. it is very subtle things you have to find in posts most of the time. its not intentional hints, its just their primary actions do not line up with town. its hard to explain, but people who are scum have an agenda. They know who they have to kill and who they want to keep alive. That alone will effect their playstyle and that is what we need to find. it takes putting pressure and w/e tactics we can to get reads.

21. ISO #421
    Ganelon

you usually freak out to the point where you are apologizing to everyone for looking scummy and trying to get yourself replaced. Then you talk about needing to take a break from FM because you dont feel good at it and pretty much go into an entire IRL breakdown.
    Guess I still need to work on that. lolHow do you feel about this btw
    -vote Kenny
    Blink himself is saying that Kenny is a scum read for him and I can see why someone would think that, although I admittedly do not think that to same extent as he does. What about you?

22. ISO #422

has nothing to do with how stupid a forum post is. When lynches start coming into play we start looking for people who look aligned. it is very subtle things you have to find in posts most of the time. its not intentional hints, its just their primary actions do not line up with town. its hard to explain, but people who are scum have an agenda. They know who they have to kill and who they want to keep alive. That alone will effect their playstyle and that is what we need to find. it takes putting pressure and w/e tactics we can to get reads.
    andn this is the same reason most FM players get consistnetly called hackers in the mod =P play a few games of FM and you can just prefer survivor every game and pretty much have the game solved by D2/D3 =P lol not even looking at sheriff/invest LWs ect. Just all because of how people act.

23. ISO #423

Guess I still need to work on that. lolHow do you feel about this btw
    -vote Kenny
    Blink himself is saying that Kenny is a scum read for him and I can see why someone would think that, although I admittedly do not think that to same extent as he does. What about you?
    post #415 is my opinion on kenny so far

-vote kenny
    but, hes more null at this point

24. ISO #424
    Ganelon

If most town are citizens, then you can go ahead and lynch me first. If the only evidence we'll ever have is how stupid someones forum post is, then I'll be way too stoned for this.
    It's not just how 'stupid' it is though. Posts can be made from a townish perspective or from a scummy perspective. Aside, not all posts are merely words. Stuff like role claiming or pushing a Lynch are not mere words lol, they're in-game actions.

For example I would argue AIVION's post is a little scummy because it gives some information to Illuminati that they shouldn't otherwise have, but on the other hand I believe their posts are townish because a) it states things that are pretty much common sense and thus they're no brainers (for scum) and this setup is just darn confusing lol

25. ISO #425

@Varnic like this post for example. I would put it more town aligned. it shows genuine frustration on the realization that this isnt going to be a "sheriff here, 2 is mafia" kind of game. Your reaction is more "ah shit this is going to take work, kill me" lol

26. ISO #426

27. ISO #427

@Varnic try to find people who are actually trying to SOLVE the game. doesn't matter how they are going about it, the words people say are shallow. What you need to look for is the general vibe of their posts and the underlying incentives you get. Mix that in with some gut instincts and interactions with people and you can start getting a feel from where they are coming from. Towns usually come off more confused and sporatic, scums usually come off more organized and logical (which LOOKS more town). I mean there are so many different styles and techniques to get reads.. in the end, interacting and keeping up on the game and everyone elses interactions is how you will be able to see if someone is faking trying to solve things, or actually IS trying to solve it.
    This is what MM normally does as town right here prime example and distorted knows this.... It looks towny, but coming from distorted its damn near NAI

28. ISO #428

This is what MM normally does as town right here prime example and distorted knows this.... It looks towny, but coming from distorted its damn near NAI
    yea and a better way to make varnic participate is to vote him up
    Have you ever heard the tragedy of Darth Jar Jar the wise?

29. ISO #429

@Kenny , I saw trying to actively act questions and figure things out. I also got a town vibe the way he was getting mad that Mag was avoiding his questions, but I leave that as NAI because i do that as scum more than town...just a town vibe is what i felt from it.

@Gyrlander ......post more.

@Varnic , I am curious, what are you waiting to happen before starting to pay attention, read, and respond? waiting for N1 and D2 to come wont really tell us much without pushes today for flips to actually MEAN anything. This is a LOT different from the mod (arcade mafia) in that sense. We are probably mostly citizen towns, so relying on TPR (town power roles) to do the work at night will NOT benefit us in the end.
    I'm driving home from work right now and I read this right before I left. A thought just came across my mind you are right mag did not seem flustered at all at L1 this to me seems not normal. I think either a he wasn't worried at all because two scum or possibly on this train or b he's learned to keep his composure under pressure knowing that nobody's going to hammer him that early into day one. Because I still feel like something's off with mag. Thank you voice talk text via phone

30. ISO #430

I'm driving home from work right now and I read this right before I left. A thought just came across my mind you are right mag did not seem flustered at all at L1 this to me seems not normal. I think either a he wasn't worried at all because two scum or possibly on this train or b he's learned to keep his composure under pressure knowing that nobody's going to hammer him that early into day one. Because I still feel like something's off with mag. Thank you voice talk text via phone
    I am willing to attribute it to thinking he deserved to die and him being a bit emotionally down after the earlier events of the day. I'm more shocked that MM didn't say anything about the L-1
    Have you ever heard the tragedy of Darth Jar Jar the wise?

31. ISO #431
    Ganelon

Yeah I'm done, first I get scum read for being too aggressive/defensive, now I get scumread for not flipping out? Yeah Screw You! Alrighty F This
    -vote blinkskater

32. ISO #432
    Ganelon

Blink Feels Gay To Me. He Is Scum!

33. ISO #433
    Ganelon

@Kenny, I saw trying to actively act questions and figure things out. I also got a town vibe the way he was getting mad that Mag was avoiding his questions, but I leave that as NAI because i do that as scum more than town...just a town vibe is what i felt from it.

@Gyrlander......post more.

@Varnic, I am curious, what are you waiting to happen before starting to pay attention, read, and respond? waiting for N1 and D2 to come wont really tell us much without pushes today for flips to actually MEAN anything. This is a LOT different from the mod (arcade mafia) in that sense. We are probably mostly citizen towns, so relying on TPR (town power roles) to do the work at night will NOT benefit us in the end.
    Distorted, I see you are reading aamirus as pretty much scum. An interesting read on that slot, I happen to share it (although my read is much, much less certain than yours I guess). If it came down to it, would you be willing to vote them?

34. ISO #434

35. ISO #435

Quote Originally Posted by aamirus View Post
    I am willing to attribute it to thinking he deserved to die and him being a bit emotionally down after the earlier events of the day. I'm more shocked that MM didn't say anything about the L-1
    Same that's a huge scum tell for me from MM... something is definitely not right with the Marshall Mellow. But I strongly disagree with you about what you said on mag. No way he's down on himself and thinks he deserves to die that's a sob story that I don't buy

36. ISO #436
    Ganelon

I feel confident enough in moving my vote.

-vote aamirus

I think blink is simply tunneling at this point, if they are scum, they will be dealt with at a latter time. I feel aamirus is more widely scum read and thus more important at the moment. Blink may still be town.

37. ISO #437

I feel confident enough in moving my vote.

-vote aamirus

I think blink is simply tunneling at this point, if they are scum, they will be dealt with at a latter time. I feel aamirus is more widely scum read and thus more important at the moment. Blink may still be town.
    If I Am Scum Then So Are You
    -vote magoroth

38. ISO #438

39. ISO #439

40. ISO #440
    Ganelon

I mean if distorteds asleep we can probally muster up enough votes to get him lynched
    ok this I can get behind, Distorted is A Idiot And A Nullread, Im Better Than Him! Screw Him! @Ratatoskr replace Gyrlander and vote Distorted pls

41. ISO #441

ALSO:

Who Posted?
    Posts 79 Magoroth
    Posts 65 Distorted
    Posts 65 blinkskater
    Posts 56 Marshmallow Marshall

MM is now a scumread.
    LOL don't worry, I will post more later, but I didn't have much time. I'm also trying to lower my post count a bit. Btw I was a top poster last game

But yeah Varnic, it is what FM is.
    Quote Originally Posted by The Lawyer View Post
    Besides your lamp and your refridgerators, do you find anyone else suspicious?
    Quote Originally Posted by oliverz144 View Post
    it looks like many, e.g. MM and lag, suffered under the influence of paopan. However there is a victim: frinckles. He left the path of rationality and fully dived into the parallel reality of baby shark, king shark, and soviet union pizzas.
    Spoiler : The meaning of life :

42. ISO #442

o..........m...........g HELP
    OH NOOOOOOOOO XD
    it looks like many, e.g. MM and lag, suffered under the influence of paopan. However there is a victim: frinckles. He left the path of rationality and fully dived into the parallel reality of baby shark, king shark, and soviet union pizzas.

43. ISO #443

I wasn't saying he was scummy, in my opinion nobody in this game is truly scummy atm, game is almost dead
    What do you think about blink?

44. ISO #444

Alright, MM, for once I actually agree with aamirus and I'm going to say that it isn't pro-town to fake-claim in this setup, given that we have Janitor and potentially an Illuminati who can change his role everyday.
    Who said I was fake claiming? WHO KNOWS :P

Also where does that suddenly come from, it's a bit... late?

45. ISO #445

You fucking call what kenny was doing scumhunting?????? Have you literally lost your mind?
    Have you lost your mind, Arthas?

No way we are town? Well, I'm sorry to tell you that I am town, and that Magoroth is not a confirmed scum or anything like that, and you literally are fitting your self scum meta.

46. ISO #446

@Varnic Distorted is pretty right, he explained better than I could ever do lol.

47. ISO #447

@Distorted FUCK OFF with the "you're not posting enough", "you're not analysing the setup enough". I just make bigger posts instead of more small posts, and I have analyzed the setup in my fucking first post. Hell, I get "YOU SPAM" from one side and "YOU DONT POST ENOUGH" from the other. AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA AAAAAAA

48. ISO #448

I mean if distorteds asleep we can probally muster up enough votes to get him lynched
    ...lol so you scumread Distorted?

I take it that your post is sarcastic btw

49. ISO #449

50. ISO #450

@Marshmallow Marshall however i do scumread the fuck out of you because when Mag was put on L1 you didn't even say anything you didn't freak out NOTHING... there was nothing from you... ALSO you role claimed CIT in your second post. EVERY game I have ever played with you and you are town you yell at me to not even think about role claiming because you know how much I like to do it on day ONE.In your 4th post you IMMEDIATLY buddy distorted by calling him "distortown". That is extremely out of place for you to call distorted town that fast. YOu later jump right on me for being "scummy" for asking aivion a question about playing as a cit in this save... News flash he's played this save twice, that question was not scummy at all. You also were pushing at me for claiming that I am playing by my own scum meta.. I obviously told you all my "supposed scum meta" then a few posts later answered a question in exactly the way I told you i'd answer it if i were scum... What reprobate in their right mind would do that as scum? the fact that you are scumreading/pushing me for that is a scumtell in my book because it apears to be an easy push that scum would jump all over, when infact it was a premeditated "slip".
    -vote marshmallow marshall
    you are scum my friend.