Page 21 of 35 FirstFirst ... 11 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 31 ... LastLast
Results 1,001 to 1,050 of 1717
  1. ISO #1001

2. ISO #1002

Re: S-FM: Clown town

Quote Originally Posted by Marshmallow Marshall View Post
    I assumed it was a list of reads lol.

Also YOU ARE LINING UP LYNCHES GUILTY /s
    What do you think about the case i made on damus? Do something useful at least before we vote to kill ya

Quote Originally Posted by S-FM Blue Masquerader View Post
    Hey moron. shut the fuck up or I will shut you up, k? I'm not the person your going to insult and live happily ever after. K? Understand that,

3. ISO #1003

Quote Originally Posted by Cryptonic View Post
    What do you think about the case i made on damus? Do something useful at least before we vote to kill ya
    I could say the same about you

I already said what I thought of it, you were using the perspective thread, and I think your push was not honest. It's part of my reasons to scumread you.
    Quote Originally Posted by The Lawyer View Post
    Besides your lamp and your refridgerators, do you find anyone else suspicious?
    Quote Originally Posted by oliverz144 View Post
    it looks like many, e.g. MM and lag, suffered under the influence of paopan. However there is a victim: frinckles. He left the path of rationality and fully dived into the parallel reality of baby shark, king shark, and soviet union pizzas.
    Spoiler : The meaning of life :

4. ISO #1004

Because I'm a man, and an important one. I already stated this before.
    How are you so important?

I dunno, feels fishy that you want to lynch crypt but dont want to be on his vote.

;/

Everybody is equally weak on the inside, just that some present their ruins as new castles and become kings –
    Deep into that darkness peering, long I stood there, wondering, fearing, doubting, dreaming dreams no mortal ever dared to dream before.
    If your dear heart is wounded, my wild heart bleeds with yours.

5. ISO #1005

6. ISO #1006

Quote Originally Posted by Light_Yagami View Post
    And I Officially Confused Myself.. Fuck Back Ta Day 1
    Aren't you always confused?

XD

Everybody is equally weak on the inside, just that some present their ruins as new castles and become kings –
    Deep into that darkness peering, long I stood there, wondering, fearing, doubting, dreaming dreams no mortal ever dared to dream before.

7. ISO #1007

8. ISO #1008

Quote Originally Posted by AIVION View Post
    How are you so important?

I dunno, feels fishy that you want to lynch crypt but dont want to be on his vote.

;/
    I mean. I'll do it if it's REALLY needed. But I am VERY VERY important.

or am i
    it looks like many, e.g. MM and lag, suffered under the influence of paopan. However there is a victim: frinckles. He left the path of rationality and fully dived into the parallel reality of baby shark, king shark, and soviet union pizzas.

9. ISO #1009

10. ISO #1010

11. ISO #1011

I mean. I'll do it if it's REALLY needed. But I am VERY VERY important.

or am i

U-UM...

I DUNNO ARE YOU?

12. ISO #1012

I Mean You Guys Really Dont Get It... The Votes Hold The Key...
    Are you saying some of those people are scum?

Which ones and Why?

13. ISO #1013

14. ISO #1014

15. ISO #1015

I Already Stated My Reasoning..
    You called that reasoning?

Dive deeper :P

16. ISO #1016

17. ISO #1017

lol.

18. ISO #1018

19. ISO #1019

So Creed What Are Your Thoughts On Day 1 And Now?
    creed is dead. you get lots of town points for not knowing mafia killed creed, and trying to encourage him to post by seeing him view thread.

Hey moron. shut the fuck up or I will shut you up, k? I'm not the person your going to insult and live happily ever after. K? Understand that,

20. ISO #1020

21. ISO #1021

I could say the same about you

I already said what I thought of it, you were using the perspective thread, and I think your push was not honest. It's part of my reasons to scumread you.
    what was not honest about my push? i can guarantee that me efforts to eliminate damus have been far more "honest" than you think lmao
    So, please, elaborate on what you felt was not honest.

And, also, I never asked if you thought it was honest. I asked about your thoughts on it; you know, logic? I want you to break down what I said I prove me wrong in my reads on damus.

22. ISO #1022

I never really had a read on blink....
    but knowing slaol, i think it'd be a safe guess to see a solo mason, or a mafia mason.
    does anyone think blink could have been Mafia Mason? What posts made you feel this way? Or what posts made you feel the opposite way?

I don't think slaol would go full sarah hart and make him lone solo mason neutral, but I guess we never know.

23. ISO #1023

but knowing slaol, i think it'd be a safe guess to see a solo mason, or a mafia mason.
    does anyone think blink could have been Mafia Mason? What posts made you feel this way? Or what posts made you feel the opposite way?

I don't think slaol would go full sarah hart and make him lone solo mason neutral, but I guess we never know.
    I can see solo mason town aligned be a thing. Mafia mason, much like a possible mafia citizen, sounds sorta strange xD

Blink felt towny to me, and he read me the same way he did in Secret Societies, and he was town there too.

24. ISO #1024

I Dont Think So Meaning Blink Was Town Jester ViA Jester Facts..

25. ISO #1025

I can see solo mason town aligned be a thing. Mafia mason, much like a possible mafia citizen, sounds sorta strange xD

Blink felt towny to me, and he read me the same way he did in Secret Societies, and he was town there too.
    Solo Mason Is Likely The Truth..

26. ISO #1026

27. ISO #1027

U-UM...

I DUNNO ARE YOU?
    Maybe I'll keep the WIFOM here. And keep saying that I'd prefer not being on Crypt's vote, even if I can if it's necessary to get him lynched.

28. ISO #1028

So Creed What Are Your Thoughts On Day 1 And Now?
    .... I think this is a genuine derp lol

29. ISO #1029

Maybe I'll keep the WIFOM here. And keep saying that I'd prefer not being on Crypt's vote, even if I can if it's necessary to get him lynched.
    Okay :P

30. ISO #1030

31. ISO #1031

what was not honest about my push? i can guarantee that me efforts to eliminate damus have been far more "honest" than you think lmao
    So, please, elaborate on what you felt was not honest.

And, also, I never asked if you thought it was honest. I asked about your thoughts on it; you know, logic? I want you to break down what I said I prove me wrong in my reads on damus.
    For the third time, I think your reads are wrong because you used his words on another thread, and just didn't talk about one part (the part saying it's good both as town and scum for different reasons) because you wanted to scumpaint his actions after, saying he was scum because he used the "scum" tactics mentioned in the said thread when it's not true because he said himself it was good as both alignments, therefore NAI.

You also pulled the "buddying" thing, which is, IMO, too obvious to be from a scum.

Also I notice your choice of words: "my efforts to eliminate Damus have been far more "honest" than you think lmao" never implies that you really think what you said, only that you are honestly wanting to get rid of Damus.

And the fact that you are not honest in your THOUGHTS and their explaination is enough to invalidate everything you have said, since only a scum would not be honest in order to get a lynch on someone they don't believe to be scum for real.
    I could get into your little game and try to play mental gymnastics with you, but it would be useless since you are SCUM.

32. ISO #1032

33. ISO #1033

34. ISO #1034

35. ISO #1035

Unless You Are 100% Sure Your Lynching Scum
    Um.....

So are you saying we shouldn't lynch unless we are absolutely certain?

36. ISO #1036

I hate host meta. And I think blink was town, but I'm unsure.

37. ISO #1037

Mafia/Jester Selects Target

Basically, Lynching Is A Scam..
    But Town does not. Therefore, we don't do the "lynch townreads" shenanigans. Btw: if Town could have chosen the vengekill, I would not have approved nor signed for this setup because the very idea of lynching townreads but not too hard to get the scumreads vengekilled SUCKS.

38. ISO #1038

39. ISO #1039

But Town does not. Therefore, we don't do the "lynch townreads" shenanigans. Btw: if Town could have chosen the vengekill, I would not have approved nor signed for this setup because the very idea of lynching townreads but not too hard to get the scumreads vengekilled SUCKS.
    Town Hits Random Target.. And As I Stated I Believe The Target Is The Person That Hammers.. Its Not Random...

40. ISO #1040

41. ISO #1041

Btw, if I were Slaol, I would definetly put 2 masons, 1 town 1 mafia. Not saying that it's what happened, but it'd be damn crazy and allow very interesting plays IMO. But then again, this is host meta and host meta usually misleads so I'd say that we shouldn't assume anything there.

42. ISO #1042

Town Hits Random Target.. And As I Stated I Believe The Target Is The Person That Hammers.. Its Not Random...
    It says "Town jesters are randomized". This is very anti-town speculation and I would ask you to stop immediatly

43. ISO #1043

Btw, if I were Slaol, I would definetly put 2 masons, 1 town 1 mafia. Not saying that it's what happened, but it'd be damn crazy and allow very interesting plays IMO. But then again, this is host meta and host meta usually misleads so I'd say that we shouldn't assume anything there.
    That would be freaky >.>

44. ISO #1044

It says "Town jesters are randomized". This is very anti-town speculation and I would ask you to stop immediatly
    You Think So.. Interesting.. I Dont Think It Is... We Should Have Skipped Yesterday.. And Gone From There... And Then Speculated More..

45. ISO #1045

It's Light, he won't stop lol.

46. ISO #1046

You Think So.. Interesting.. I Dont Think It Is... We Should Have Skipped Yesterday.. And Gone From There... And Then Speculated More..
    Do you still feel this way today?

47. ISO #1047

OK I derpcleaned you earlier and I stand by it, and you're doing your... usual town things... so I'll just say you're town and not debate further.

48. ISO #1048

49. ISO #1049

No, We Must Have A Clear Objective As Town.. And I Believe 100% That NoctiZ Is The Enemy Of This Fair City..
    Why are you "100% convinced" of it?

50. ISO #1050

Why are you "100% convinced" of it?
    I'd like to know that too Light.

Do you God read too?