S-FM the secret society - Page 32
Register

User Tag List

Page 32 of 39 FirstFirst ... 22 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 ... LastLast
Results 1,551 to 1,600 of 1931
  1. ISO #1551

Re: S-FM the secret society

Quote Originally Posted by Marshmallow Marshall View Post
    Hmm and now you see a chance to get out of lynch...

So you're saying I'm scummy because you don't get the town vibes you usually get from me. Did you read my posts lol? I think I'm pretty much like my town self, 100% of the time which I'm not able to do as scum. First paragraph gives no scumtell, just the absence of town tells for you.

Second paragraph is not making me scummy in any way... it's neither a warrant nor a ground to your argument, therefore it is irrelevant, yet it is a main part of your case against me.

Third paragraph is what you say it is: A GUESS. Do you remember my soft claim, post #81? I hinted at me being paranoid there. You are literally taking a very improbable guess on that because you know that the Paranoid part, along with Crypt's, makes me quite hard to lynch.

I am going to allow myself to openly discredit your case against me there. The absence of town tells is false IMO, but I am obviously biased by the knowledge of me being town. The part about my read on you is irrelevant to a case against me, and doesn't defend you either, so in this situation, it's fluff. And the part about your guess is just bullshit lol you're trying to scumpaint the fact that I have the word "paranoid" in my role.

I am also noticing the sudden resistance to your lynch, while you were widely suspected during the entire game, at different levels. I am convinced of having caught a scum there.

I do not believe @AIVION to be scum with @Gyrlander , simply because some of their interactions were absolutely not WvW, looking at the "Can I be rainbow read?" stuff, scums don't tend to interact with eachother just for fun SEVERAL TIMES when it's not needed. So I would ask @Cryptonic not to shoot AIVION, only investigate him.

Last thing: if you want a town tell, look at when I derped saying I was a Paranoid Sheriff, but then double checked my rolecard and noticed it was Investigator instead of Sheriff, even if the action is a Sheriff's one.

Conclusion: Gyrlander is SS.
    OH also one last thing I just thought of:

Why DID you say "This is the Gyrlander we all know and love" in that game? What did he do in that game that seemed different in comparison to this one?

Sorry for asking stuff on different posts like that, but they just come as I think of em lol.

Everybody is equally weak on the inside, just that some present their ruins as new castles and become kings –
    Deep into that darkness peering, long I stood there, wondering, fearing, doubting, dreaming dreams no mortal ever dared to dream before.
    If your dear heart is wounded, my wild heart bleeds with yours.

2. ISO #1552

3. ISO #1553

-vote unvote

I still want to discuss with him lol. Will place my vote again near EoD.

Everybody is equally weak on the inside, just that some present their ruins as new castles and become kings –
    Deep into that darkness peering, long I stood there, wondering, fearing, doubting, dreaming dreams no mortal ever dared to dream before.

4. ISO #1554

5. ISO #1555

Quote Originally Posted by Kenny View Post
    Can you elaborate on this? If you think Gyrlander isn't SS, why do you want to lynch him? Who do you think is SS?
    @Marshmallow Marshall
    I'd usually expect you to react to these kinda posts aggressively. Did you just not see it?

Not wrt my SS read, sorry, I can't. It's an Insurance policy! It will help keep the SK from killing me tonight. But if he thinks he's going to lose anyway, he may kill me out of spite.

I can elaborate on Gyrlander, though.
    I haven't interacted with Gyrlander at all this time, so I have absolutely no read on him. He also claims Citizen.
    His activity level + his claim makes sense to me, that's why I'm tending to believe that he is Town. However, right now I'm still trying to gain your guy's trust in me. This is why you can control my night action. I'll also vote with the Majority if you guys need my vote. So, I'm saying I'll vote Gyrlander if that's what the majority of people want to do. But I don't think he's SS, just in my opinion.
    Full disclosure: I am also hesitant that Citizens can't win with me, so it may even be beneficial for me to lynch a Citizen claimer; So, that's another reason I would be OK with lynching him.

However, my read on Gyrlander & SS could be absolutely wrong. Like I said, I haven't interacted with Gyrlander this game. Maybe he is SS and I just haven't noticed.
    This is why I'll vote him if there is a town consensus that he is playing scummy.

Quote Originally Posted by S-FM Blue Masquerader View Post
    Hey moron. shut the fuck up or I will shut you up, k? I'm not the person your going to insult and live happily ever after. K? Understand that,

6. ISO #1556

Quote Originally Posted by blinkskater View Post
    -vote marshmallow marshall
    @Cryptonic
    ...are you serious?
    Quote Originally Posted by The Lawyer View Post
    Besides your lamp and your refridgerators, do you find anyone else suspicious?
    Quote Originally Posted by oliverz144 View Post
    it looks like many, e.g. MM and lag, suffered under the influence of paopan. However there is a victim: frinckles. He left the path of rationality and fully dived into the parallel reality of baby shark, king shark, and soviet union pizzas.
    Spoiler : The meaning of life :

7. ISO #1557

Hey bud it doesn't say in my roll card if I win with you or not so I'm just going to assume that I do. Don't be anybody's puppet or lap dog you're better than that my dude I love Canada.
    love u too man

Quote Originally Posted by S-FM Blue Masquerader View Post
    Hey moron. shut the fuck up or I will shut you up, k? I'm not the person your going to insult and live happily ever after. K? Understand that,

8. ISO #1558

Quote Originally Posted by AIVION View Post
    OH also one last thing I just thought of:

Why DID you say "This is the Gyrlander we all know and love" in that game? What did he do in that game that seemed different in comparison to this one?

Sorry for asking stuff on different posts like that, but they just come as I think of em lol.
    He seemed solvy, and felt town... Idk I don't remember much more than that and I don't want to go check lol. Right now he's lurking, he's not showing any solviness, and his case on me is just bad and scummy (And I state openly that I discredit it because it IS bad).
    Quote Originally Posted by The Lawyer View Post
    Besides your lamp and your refridgerators, do you find anyone else suspicious?
    Quote Originally Posted by oliverz144 View Post
    it looks like many, e.g. MM and lag, suffered under the influence of paopan. However there is a victim: frinckles. He left the path of rationality and fully dived into the parallel reality of baby shark, king shark, and soviet union pizzas.
    Spoiler : The meaning of life :

9. ISO #1559

10. ISO #1560

11. ISO #1561

12. ISO #1562

13. ISO #1563

.... What? >.>

I AM devilishly handsome though... *blushes*

14. ISO #1564

Quote Originally Posted by Marshmallow Marshall View Post
    He seemed solvy, and felt town... Idk I don't remember much more than that and I don't want to go check lol. Right now he's lurking, he's not showing any solviness, and his case on me is just bad and scummy (And I state openly that I discredit it because it IS bad).
    Now that you mention it he has had some instances of lurking but I dunno if it's considered HARD lurking.

Keep them coming I had more questons for you.

Also he's done some solviness. A bit, I feel like it was about as much as he did last game.

...hmm.

15. ISO #1565

Quote Originally Posted by Gyrlander View Post
    I've read enough, my reasons for requesting Crypt's full roleclaim was to make sure something. I already knew he had claimed Mafia Consigiliere but I wanted to have a look at this claim more closely. It doesn't mean I read it. In fact, I believe I'm trying to solve the game harder than you're doing right now.

To be honest, all 4 of you are scummy to me and that's quite disturbing.
    He didn't claim consig AT ALL LMAO fucking face palm thru my skull you ain't doing shit, no discussion from you whatsoever to solve the game, who we should lynch until your post after and no suggestions for what the power roles should be doing, ur just coming in like Oh i'm not being lynched! Oh i am being lynched! Oh i'm not reading can u repost?
    Quote Originally Posted by yzb25 View Post
    President Fielzanks walks up to his stage, preparing his n1 speech. In front of him, his two cronies MM and David stood. In front of him, his immaculately written n1 speech was prepared. 'Gentleman, what is the soul of capitalism?', he asked his small audience. 'Money?', MM guessed. 'Waifus?', David asked. 'No' Fielz replied, disappointed in his trash scumteam .
    Quote Originally Posted by aamirus View Post
    Naz would never forget the Chik-Fil-A Sauce

16. ISO #1566

Quote Originally Posted by Cryptonic View Post
    Alright fine fine. Ive thought about it, and mislynching naz might be against my wincon. Sorry naz bb. Im not used to being a town-sided scum. im Mafia Paranoid Consigliere who must eliminate SS. No mention of Triad or Town.
    I can find Secret Society.
    My only partner was NoctiZ.
    I shot Distorted because he kept throwing shade at me and I was hoping he was SS being scummy.
    I lied about my role in such a way to try to bridge a connection between Town and Mafia, but i didn't think Noctitz would get lynched d1.

If town can truly win with me, dont lynch me. SS will stab me tonight if they are not night immune. Or they will stab Town if they are immune.

You guys can pick my night action and target (kill or invesitgate, cant do both). If im deemed untrustworthy due to failing to follow the order, then you can lynch me if you dont believe my wincon.

Plus, even if im lying about my wincon, town automatically wins if SS is killed, even if im alive. Really is a no-lose situstionfor Town to keep ne alive. Only way it coud backfire is if there are 3 Mafia, which would be super imba

-unvote
    @naz

tsk tsk.

17. ISO #1567

18. ISO #1568

19. ISO #1569

A common scum strategy i see all the time is when they go after ther low hanging fruit or non contributers... Scum pushes this literally every single game lol i mean gyrlanders contributing in his own furry little way <3
    That's my line of thinking too. Just because he's not creating Giants posts of information (Which no one really has here btw) doesn't mean he's scum.

20. ISO #1570

21. ISO #1571

xD

I noticed that yea lol.

22. ISO #1572

23. ISO #1573

24. ISO #1574

So do you think SS has 1 or 2 players?
    I'm thinking it has at least 2 players.

I mentioned that it would seem weird if it was just an SK Role. So if MM is indeed SS and game doesn't end, then he probably has another partner.

Or we just can't win with mafia xD.

25. ISO #1575

I'm thinking it has at least 2 players.

I mentioned that it would seem weird if it was just an SK Role. So if MM is indeed SS and game doesn't end, then he probably has another partner.

Or we just can't win with mafia xD.
    Hmm i wonder if naz actually is just a really bad town player and just blindly trusting MM because he claimed tpr lol because i do see kenny making a claim saying he cant reveal untill SS is dead as an actual SS scum claim, it would be a very good scum play IMO

26. ISO #1576

Hmm i wonder if naz actually is just a really bad town player and just blindly trusting MM because he claimed tpr lol because i do see kenny making a claim saying he cant reveal untill SS is dead as an actual SS scum claim, it would be a very good scum play IMO
    Naz found Cryptonic though. Either that or she took a risk and lied about it and it paid off.

So then you think if MM is SS then Kenny could be his SS Partner? If that's the case, wouldn't Naz be confirmed town then?

27. ISO #1577

Naz found Cryptonic though. Either that or she took a risk and lied about it and it paid off.

So then you think if MM is SS then Kenny could be his SS Partner? If that's the case, wouldn't Naz be confirmed town then?
    Nvm forget about the first bit about naz, I read what you said wrong. That's also true too though, lol.

28. ISO #1578

29. ISO #1579

The SS teams that make sense to me are MM+Naz or MM+Kenny. Theres probally 1 real TPR in there. What i dont understand is naz revealing that crypt killed distorted. If you dont intend on lynching him why reveal him to be a killer and force a claim lol
    I can see the SS wanting to mafia hunt and get him to follow their command so they can get him to do whatever they want. I think MM said he scumread a bit D1 and more so D2 so It's possible if they have a chat he told Naz to do that. Of course this is all just "theory" But I think it's healthy to think about as town.

30. ISO #1580

I can see the SS wanting to mafia hunt and get him to follow their command so they can get him to do whatever they want. I think MM said he scumread a bit D1 and more so D2 so It's possible if they have a chat he told Naz to do that. Of course this is all just "theory" But I think it's healthy to think about as town.
    It would also fit into what you said earlier about MM wanting to play it normally and then when that happened switch his train of thought.

hmm..

31. ISO #1581

Yes it deffinitly is, and the theorysvhappen to make sensr too lop

32. ISO #1582

33. ISO #1583

Lol alright man xD

Have fun.

34. ISO #1584

35. ISO #1585

Quote Originally Posted by naz View Post
    He didn't claim consig AT ALL LMAO fucking face palm thru my skull you ain't doing shit, no discussion from you whatsoever to solve the game, who we should lynch until your post after and no suggestions for what the power roles should be doing, ur just coming in like Oh i'm not being lynched! Oh i am being lynched! Oh i'm not reading can u repost?
    @naz

tsk tsk.
    Thank you AIVION. naz is just 100% drunk permanently. Or so it seems.

Thank you Anonymous Donor

36. ISO #1586

37. ISO #1587

38. ISO #1588

39. ISO #1589

Also why do you flip flop your decision making? Tell Crypt to shoot me or investigate me. But if you lynch Gyrlander and he flips citizen I would ask you just give me the bullet I long for.
    Why are you openly asking to gamethrow lol you are not town
    President Fielzanks walks up to his stage, preparing his n1 speech. In front of him, his two cronies MM and David stood. In front of him, his immaculately written n1 speech was prepared. 'Gentleman, what is the soul of capitalism?', he asked his small audience. 'Money?', MM guessed. 'Waifus?', David asked. 'No' Fielz replied, disappointed in his trash scumteam .

40. ISO #1590

Hey bud it doesn't say in my roll card if I win with you or not so I'm just going to assume that I do. Don't be anybody's puppet or lap dog you're better than that my dude I love Canada.
    Lol really....
    Btw Crypt if MM flips ss, shoot Kenny

41. ISO #1591

Why are you openly asking to gamethrow lol you are not town
    Why say it was gamethrowing if you are SO SURE i'm not town?

Is that a TMI Slip?

You also didn't acknowledge how you were incorrect on Crypt's roleclaim, and you instead choose to comment on my frustration so far.

zzzz

42. ISO #1592

Quote Originally Posted by Cryptonic View Post
    Not wrt my SS read, sorry, I can't. It's an Insurance policy! It will help keep the SK from killing me tonight. But if he thinks he's going to lose anyway, he may kill me out of spite.

I can elaborate on Gyrlander, though.
    I haven't interacted with Gyrlander at all this time, so I have absolutely no read on him. He also claims Citizen.
    His activity level + his claim makes sense to me, that's why I'm tending to believe that he is Town. However, right now I'm still trying to gain your guy's trust in me. This is why you can control my night action. I'll also vote with the Majority if you guys need my vote. So, I'm saying I'll vote Gyrlander if that's what the majority of people want to do. But I don't think he's SS, just in my opinion.
    Full disclosure: I am also hesitant that Citizens can't win with me, so it may even be beneficial for me to lynch a Citizen claimer; So, that's another reason I would be OK with lynching him.

However, my read on Gyrlander & SS could be absolutely wrong. Like I said, I haven't interacted with Gyrlander this game. Maybe he is SS and I just haven't noticed.
    This is why I'll vote him if there is a town consensus that he is playing scummy.
    So Gyrlander is cit but 80% of the time scums claim cit?? HmmMMMM

43. ISO #1593

MM is deffinitly an evil doer not my good bud cryptonic =D =P ;) :P ;d
    What is this lol

44. ISO #1594

Lol really....
    Btw Crypt if MM flips ss, shoot Kenny
    LOL.

No he's shooting you if MM flips SS. Why even ask him to shoot someone who could potentially reveal? Unless you're trying to save your hide.

You're making this way too easy you know.

45. ISO #1595

@naz

tsk tsk.
    How does a consig investigate i thought consig does role block??? Lol

46. ISO #1596

How does a consig investigate i thought consig does role block??? Lol
    *facepalm*

You literally hosted a game with the mafia role that Roleblocks (which is consort)

Lol

47. ISO #1597

I find it funny how you proved naz wrong then she ran away lol
    The SS teams that make sense to me are MM+Naz or MM+Kenny. Theres probally 1 real TPR in there. What i dont understand is naz revealing that crypt killed distorted. If you dont intend on lynching him why reveal him to be a killer and force a claim lol
    *facepalm*

You literally hosted a game with the mafia role that Roleblocks (which is consort)

Lol
    LMAOOO wtf ok the rest of this thread is just talking shit about me
    I dont care about this game anymore @Stealthbomber16 i'm gonna replace out bye

48. ISO #1598

LMAOOO wtf ok the rest of this thread is just talking shit about me
    I dont care about this game anymore @Stealthbomber16 i'm gonna replace out bye

You know I meant no hard feelings, it's just a game ya know?

People mistake roles I get it.

I'm sorry.

49. ISO #1599

You know I meant no hard feelings, it's just a game ya know?

People mistake roles I get it.

I'm sorry.
    ...I feel bad im really sorry @naz

50. ISO #1600