Page 25 of 39 FirstFirst ... 15 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 35 ... LastLast
Results 1,201 to 1,250 of 1931
  1. ISO #1201

2. ISO #1202

3. ISO #1203

4. ISO #1204

Re: S-FM the secret society

Quote Originally Posted by naz View Post
    Because I was out drinking when the game opened and my phone died last night lol?? Itll be funny to see u flail today but i'm not moving my vote.
    Lol ok but i dont really need to defend myself too hard.
    Kenny confirms my result is accurate.
    Also with 7 people alive and at least 2 scum with 2 KPN, everyone is expecting scum to push a misslynch today because they have majority after lynching town and killing 2 others tonight. So, its kind of laughable how blatantly you are jumping into that.

Because i can win with Mafia, it would be a retarded gambit of you to lynch me vs Marshmallow, which leads me to believe that you are Secret Society.

As i know i targeted Kenny last night, my vote is also not moving. Since i now know you to be a liar, and not only that but likely in the only faction i cant win with. So ggnore

Quote Originally Posted by S-FM Blue Masquerader View Post
    Hey moron. shut the fuck up or I will shut you up, k? I'm not the person your going to insult and live happily ever after. K? Understand that,

5. ISO #1205

I am town lookout, which is the role where you can choose a player and see who visits them.
    I was between distorted and blinkskater last night, I didn't know who Crypt and MM had decided to agree upon to check, and I didn't have time to go through the thread (this is literally the worst week of my life irl, but besides the point)
    I picked distorted for the memes bc that's what I do in the mod anyway. I figured he seemed town enough and I even told stealth in my PM that someone better visit him lol. And guess what. Someone did visit him. It was cryptonic. And guess what. Distorted is dead.
    MM you gave crypt an out when you announced your results first which is frustrating to me because yall could have had him slip before I said anything. I think I saw some scum slips from him but I just got yelled at by my boss and after work I have to set all my belongings and house on fire so I wont have time but I encourage town to go through crypts iso after reading this
    -vote cryptonic

6. ISO #1206

Quote Originally Posted by blinkskater View Post
    -vote cryptonic
    You should really think a little harder before piling votes on MYLO. Take a minute, breathe, and think what SS has to gain by naz's gambit.

Do you really think that someone would outwardly claim a role that has already been claimed d1 if they were scum. That is basically asking to get lynched.

Hey moron. shut the fuck up or I will shut you up, k? I'm not the person your going to insult and live happily ever after. K? Understand that,

7. ISO #1207

8. ISO #1208

Back to work. Still stand by my claim.
    Town paranoid Investigstor. Detects Mafia. Must eliminate SS. Cannot leave last wills.
    N1 checked Kenny, not Mafia.

9. ISO #1209

Quote Originally Posted by Cryptonic View Post
    Also with 7 people alive and at least 2 scum with 2 KPN, everyone is expecting scum to push a misslynch today because they have majority after lynching town and killing 2 others tonight. So, its kind of laughable how blatantly you are jumping into that.

Because i can win with Mafia, it would be a retarded gambit of you to lynch me vs Marshmallow, which leads me to believe that you are Secret Society.

As i know i targeted Kenny last night, my vote is also not moving. Since i now know you to be a liar, and not only that but likely in the only faction i cant win with. So ggnore
    Nah naz is town, you only have the gambit to push a lynch on her, so obviously thats what you will do, my vote wont move from you.

10. ISO #1210

You should really think a little harder before piling votes on MYLO. Take a minute, breathe, and think what SS has to gain by naz's gambit.

Do you really think that someone would outwardly claim a role that has already been claimed d1 if they were scum. That is basically asking to get lynched.
    No it isn't

11. ISO #1211

Naz is literally offering herself to the SS with no living doctor there tho? I don't see what point you're trying to make.

12. ISO #1212

Nah naz is town, you only have the gambit to push a lynch on her, so obviously thats what you will do, my vote wont move from you.
    Yea because its my word against hers lol. Thats all either of us have currently. So, as someone who is being framed by another player, i am giving my perspective on said player. You seem to be casting it off with any second thought, which seems strange.
    Id say thats anti-town, but i dont think Mafia and SS would both be voting me as the only 2 votes.

OK really now gotta do some work bbl

13. ISO #1213

Quote Originally Posted by Kenny View Post
    Naz is literally offering herself to the SS with no living doctor there tho? I don't see what point you're trying to make.
    No im saying she is SS. Why would Mafia mislynch when they are not evil?
    I would also suspect that the SK is immune if solo faction, so its not like Mafia could kill her at night.
    Maybe SS isnt a solo faction either.
    OK FUCK I REALLY AM RUNNING NOW STOP RESPONDING I HAVE NO WILLPOWER

14. ISO #1214

Yea because its my word against hers lol. Thats all either of us have currently. So, as someone who is being framed by another player, i am giving my perspective on said player. You seem to be casting it off with any second thought, which seems strange.
    Id say thats anti-town, but i dont think Mafia and SS would both be voting me as the only 2 votes.

OK really now gotta do some work bbl
    Its not anti town to believe her over you lol. Ive read all the posts in this game, and have taken everything into consideration, i believe Naz to be telling the truth, and I believe you to be the liar. Dont cast shade on me also now by calling me anti town.

15. ISO #1215

16. ISO #1216

No im saying she is SS. Why would Mafia mislynch when they are not evil?
    I would also suspect that the SK is immune if solo faction, so its not like Mafia could kill her at night.
    Maybe SS isnt a solo faction either.
    OK FUCK I REALLY AM RUNNING NOW STOP RESPONDING I HAVE NO WILLPOWER
    Sure, she could maybe be SS.
    Problem is you're the one who according to her visited the mafia target. This isn't SS vs SS claim. It wouldn't make sense for her to be mafia and basically almost everyone here could be SS.
    If we mislynch, we in the worst case get to a 2v1v1 with naz as confirmed scum. We would've lost, but we wouldn't know who the other evildoer is, assuming there is one. That'd naturally make naz the next target and it'd guarantee her losing. Why would she do that?
    I'm not gonna gamble on someone trying to intentionally lose, so I don't see why you shouldn't be the lynch today, with the expectation of you being mafia and not SS.

17. ISO #1217

Sure, she could maybe be SS.
    Problem is you're the one who according to her visited the mafia target. This isn't SS vs SS claim. It wouldn't make sense for her to be mafia and basically almost everyone here could be SS.
    If we mislynch, we in the worst case get to a 2v1v1 with naz as confirmed scum. We would've lost, but we wouldn't know who the other evildoer is, assuming there is one. That'd naturally make naz the next target and it'd guarantee her losing. Why would she do that?
    I'm not gonna gamble on someone trying to intentionally lose, so I don't see why you shouldn't be the lynch today, with the expectation of you being mafia and not SS.
    A gun killed distorted crypto is likley mafia and still needs to hang.

18. ISO #1218

19. ISO #1219

20. ISO #1220

I am town lookout, which is the role where you can choose a player and see who visits them.
    I was between distorted and blinkskater last night, I didn't know who Crypt and MM had decided to agree upon to check, and I didn't have time to go through the thread (this is literally the worst week of my life irl, but besides the point)
    I picked distorted for the memes bc that's what I do in the mod anyway. I figured he seemed town enough and I even told stealth in my PM that someone better visit him lol. And guess what. Someone did visit him. It was cryptonic. And guess what. Distorted is dead.
    MM you gave crypt an out when you announced your results first which is frustrating to me because yall could have had him slip before I said anything. I think I saw some scum slips from him but I just got yelled at by my boss and after work I have to set all my belongings and house on fire so I wont have time but I encourage town to go through crypts iso after reading this
    If you hadn't discussed it, I was going to bring him to slip I found his jump on my investigation result scummy as fuck. I believe thy claim and will lynch crypt at EoD. OR GYRLANDER IF HE DOESN'T SHOW UP. MEOW.
    Quote Originally Posted by The Lawyer View Post
    Besides your lamp and your refridgerators, do you find anyone else suspicious?
    Quote Originally Posted by oliverz144 View Post
    it looks like many, e.g. MM and lag, suffered under the influence of paopan. However there is a victim: frinckles. He left the path of rationality and fully dived into the parallel reality of baby shark, king shark, and soviet union pizzas.
    Spoiler : The meaning of life :

21. ISO #1221

Quote Originally Posted by Gyrlander View Post
    AIVION is an oportunistic asshole. I approve his lynch. My town circle is empty. You can only trust yourself.
    it looks like many, e.g. MM and lag, suffered under the influence of paopan. However there is a victim: frinckles. He left the path of rationality and fully dived into the parallel reality of baby shark, king shark, and soviet union pizzas.

22. ISO #1222

K so if we lynch crypt and naz checks the same target as MM we'll find out that:
    1) naz is really lookout and likely not mafia
    2) MM is really sheriff
    3) MM's target is not or is secret society (whatever he says), or MM is lying about his reads
    4) I am not secret society, or MM is lying about his reads
    I know that I'm not SS and from a mafia's perspective my push towards noctiz yesterday wouldn't have made sense either, so I'm inclined to believe that MM isn't lying.
    Then we'll have a town block there.
    ^^ I think Gyrlander or AIVION is a good target for that.

23. ISO #1223

Oops
    XD please play more games with us...

24. ISO #1224

Mafia please don't shoot! :P

25. ISO #1225

A gun killed distorted crypto is likley mafia and still needs to hang.
    Odd thing for town to say

26. ISO #1226

Yes, I think so, especially an experienced scum. Naz fits logic, meta, and her claim goes with the read I had on you already you were probing and fishing at start of day, your posts were very scummy but I wanted to wait to see if you would get scummier and scummier.

27. ISO #1227

Bill Clinton is always an assassin

I think that he's Mafia.

28. ISO #1228

Also it seems that we are just playing this like a normal game now and it's going pretty well. Just had to get some info out of the rolecards. I think that I'll ignore the binary cypher until end of game, unless new stuff happens.

29. ISO #1229

Alright fine fine. Ive thought about it, and mislynching naz might be against my wincon. Sorry naz bb. Im not used to being a town-sided scum. im Mafia Paranoid Consigliere who must eliminate SS. No mention of Triad or Town.
    I can find Secret Society.
    My only partner was NoctiZ.
    I shot Distorted because he kept throwing shade at me and I was hoping he was SS being scummy.
    I lied about my role in such a way to try to bridge a connection between Town and Mafia, but i didn't think Noctitz would get lynched d1.

If town can truly win with me, dont lynch me. SS will stab me tonight if they are not night immune. Or they will stab Town if they are immune.

You guys can pick my night action and target (kill or invesitgate, cant do both). If im deemed untrustworthy due to failing to follow the order, then you can lynch me if you dont believe my wincon.

Plus, even if im lying about my wincon, town automatically wins if SS is killed, even if im alive. Really is a no-lose situstionfor Town to keep ne alive. Only way it coud backfire is if there are 3 Mafia, which would be super imba

-unvote

30. ISO #1230

I can leave last wills, too. I lied to have a reason to claim as early as possible.
    Was considering outting NoctiZ after nightchat discussion, since our wincon (or at least mine was) to eliminate SS only.

31. ISO #1231

Alright fine fine. Ive thought about it, and mislynching naz might be against my wincon. Sorry naz bb. Im not used to being a town-sided scum. im Mafia Paranoid Consigliere who must eliminate SS. No mention of Triad or Town.
    I shot Distorted because he kept throwing shade at me and I was hoping he was SS being scummy.
    I lied about my role in such a way to try to bridge a connection between Town and Mafia, but i didn't think Noctitz would get lynched d1.

If town can truly win with me, dont lynch me. SS will stab me tonight if they are not night immune. Or they will stab Town if they are immune.

You guys can pick my night action and target (kill or invesitgate, cant do both). If im deemed untrustworthy due to failing to follow the order, then you can lynch me if you dont believe my wincon.

Plus, even if im lying about my wincon, town automatically wins if SS is killed, even if im alive. Really is a no-lose situstionfor Town to keep ne alive. Only way it coud backfire is if there are 3 Mafia, which would be super imba

-unvote
    uhh wow lol i was about to post some stuff (here on my lunch break) but this just kind of changed everything lol.
    i do think gyrlander is the "other" scum team at this point.
    obviously if you shoot me crypt, you're getting hung tomorrow, but i'm ok with letting you live. now let me reread this post again and comment, i'm just kinda shocked tbh lol
    Quote Originally Posted by yzb25 View Post
    President Fielzanks walks up to his stage, preparing his n1 speech. In front of him, his two cronies MM and David stood. In front of him, his immaculately written n1 speech was prepared. 'Gentleman, what is the soul of capitalism?', he asked his small audience. 'Money?', MM guessed. 'Waifus?', David asked. 'No' Fielz replied, disappointed in his trash scumteam .
    Quote Originally Posted by aamirus View Post
    Naz would never forget the Chik-Fil-A Sauce

32. ISO #1232

-unvote
    Also because it's your only way of survival because we are all convinced you're mafia lulz

You live today. Investigate AIVION tonight, I investigate Gyrlander, Naz goes on Gyrlander to confirm myself, and I guess that we don't lynch lol. For now, there is nothing that says that mafia can't win with town and vice versa. Mayor role doesn't mean anything since it could just be a glorified citizen that can "reveal" after the game lol. Once that's done we'll have a nice game.

Unless, scenario B, where we lynch Gyrlander today, Cryptonic investigates AIVION, naz and I go on Blinkskater to confirm him (we clean the non-confirmeds, and blink is not confirmed even if towny), and we end up with a town block. That being said, Naz probably dies tonight.

Scenario C, where we lynch Gyrlander, Crypt shoots AIVION, and naz and I go on blink. That's an higher risk-reward, I think. I just don't see exactly why we would kill AIVION right now, and it makes me a bit sad to kill someone for no real reason

Thoughts?

33. ISO #1233

uhh wow lol i was about to post some stuff (here on my lunch break) but this just kind of changed everything lol.
    i do think gyrlander is the "other" scum team at this point.
    obviously if you shoot me crypt, you're getting hung tomorrow, but i'm ok with letting you live. now let me reread this post again and comment, i'm just kinda shocked tbh lol
    Lol you're surprised? It's the only thing he could do, the only thing is that he should have revealed earlier than that :P he was dead if he didn't reveal so he had no choice.

34. ISO #1234

35. ISO #1235

I honestly thought Kenny was playing how SS would play, i wanted to kill him last night but thought no point since Marsh was checking.

36. ISO #1236

I honestly thought Kenny was playing how SS would play, i wanted to kill him last night but thought no point since Marsh was checking.
    Kenny is always scummy as hell... he's good, but really hard to read because of it.

37. ISO #1237

ooook. SO time to brainstorm a strategy. i'm gonna spit out my stream of conciousness now, and yall can pick apart at it while im at work and build upon it as well...

Cryptonic has admitted to killing distorted, and he can either kill or investigate to find SS. MM apparently can also find SS (unless he lied about his role - i was going to point out how convenient it was for a mafia to investigate to only find mafia not mafia in my case against crypt when i had time...like hello)

there's likely another faction, as crypt admitted he is the last remaining mafia. we have him. we don't need to lynch him today if we can use him. unfortunately, the doctor was killed last night by a separate scum faction (is it just 1 player or a team, we are uncertain)

this separate scum faction, lets call it a serial killer for convenience since they kill with a knife. they're either going to kill me or crypt tonight. so this is why i think crypt should shoot our second scum - i think gyrlander is scum (meta, gut, useless, literally absolutely no reaction to me finding the mafia) and gyr should be the lynch today, maybe shoot aivion? thoughts??? kenny was revealed by MM to be not SS.
    President Fielzanks walks up to his stage, preparing his n1 speech. In front of him, his two cronies MM and David stood. In front of him, his immaculately written n1 speech was prepared. 'Gentleman, what is the soul of capitalism?', he asked his small audience. 'Money?', MM guessed. 'Waifus?', David asked. 'No' Fielz replied, disappointed in his trash scumteam .

38. ISO #1238

This is a logical fallcy, nowhere in my wincon does it say i can win with mafia, i am not letting this man live. I am confident enough in my townreads that we can win this easily by POE. He shot a heavily townread player with a flimsy reason. If you guys dont lynch crypt ill take it as a gamethrow

39. ISO #1239

This is a logical fallcy, nowhere in my wincon does it say i can win with mafia, i am not letting this man live. I am confident enough in my townreads that we can win this easily by POE. He shot a heavily townread player with a flimsy reason. If you guys dont lynch crypt ill take it as a gamethrow
    crypt is probably getting stabbed tonight i think he should shoot someone tonight what do u think

40. ISO #1240

41. ISO #1241

Maybe Citizens cant win with Mafia

42. ISO #1242

43. ISO #1243

How would SS play? Especially from last nights point of view?
    You were hyper focused on Mafia and not SS. I found it strange since some people can win with Mafia

44. ISO #1244

Mafia = evil doers 100% we will be searching for 1 - 2 SS members if they even do exist in the first place.
    Someone was stabbed and you dont think SS exists?
    Im like 60% sold on the fact youre SS lol

45. ISO #1245

crypt is probably getting stabbed tonight i think he should shoot someone tonight what do u think
    No this is a terrible idea it makes more sense for the sk to let crypt kill a townie, because SK is likley night immune so he has NO fear at all of a mafia scum like crypto...

46. ISO #1246

Take it as you want, we're not lynching crypt. AND THIS GIVES YOU SCUMPOINTS SO I WANT YOU TO BE INVESTIGATED TONIGHT, YOU REPROBATE SQUIRREL.

47. ISO #1247

48. ISO #1248

Quote Originally Posted by Marshmallow Marshall View Post
    Also because it's your only way of survival because we are all convinced you're mafia lulz

You live today. Investigate AIVION tonight, I investigate Gyrlander, Naz goes on Gyrlander to confirm myself, and I guess that we don't lynch lol. For now, there is nothing that says that mafia can't win with town and vice versa. Mayor role doesn't mean anything since it could just be a glorified citizen that can "reveal" after the game lol. Once that's done we'll have a nice game.

Unless, scenario B, where we lynch Gyrlander today, Cryptonic investigates AIVION, naz and I go on Blinkskater to confirm him (we clean the non-confirmeds, and blink is not confirmed even if towny), and we end up with a town block. That being said, Naz probably dies tonight.

Scenario C, where we lynch Gyrlander, Crypt shoots AIVION, and naz and I go on blink. That's an higher risk-reward, I think. I just don't see exactly why we would kill AIVION right now, and it makes me a bit sad to kill someone for no real reason

Thoughts?
    We are doing scenario C. @naz @Cryptonic are you good with it? I won't ask others because they get investigated/killed XD

49. ISO #1249

Thoughts?
    no point in an investigation if he's dead and can't tell us the results, but i don't know when the game becomes mylo / lylo and shit

@AIVION
    @Gyrlander
    @Kenny - not SS
    @blinkskater

@Marshmallow Marshall - prob town
    @naz - town
    @Cryptonic - mafia

1 v 4 v 2

that would mean the game started as 2 mafia v 7 town v 2 secret poosy

???????
    idk i cant

50. ISO #1250

Take it as you want, we're not lynching crypt. AND THIS GIVES YOU SCUMPOINTS SO I WANT YOU TO BE INVESTIGATED TONIGHT, YOU REPROBATE SQUIRREL.
    IDGAF youre an idiot if you think keeping him alive is the best move i aint got shit to say to your dumbass cya