S-FM Agumon's Revenge - Page 6
Register

User Tag List

Page 6 of 44 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 16 ... LastLast
  1. ISO #251

Re: S-FM Agumon's Revenge

Quote Originally Posted by Rachyl View Post
    Soooo. What do you guys think about Naz and Light Yagami? Im interested in hearing your reads on the two of them. let me know asap. we need to find the scum before it spreads.
    Idk about naz. Feels like she's staying away more than usual, tbh. But it's early in the game, so I'll just keep an eye on that.
    Yagami, well he hasn't said anything contributive........
    @Spruance what are you doing?
    Quote Originally Posted by The Lawyer View Post
    Besides your lamp and your refridgerators, do you find anyone else suspicious?
    Quote Originally Posted by oliverz144 View Post
    it looks like many, e.g. MM and lag, suffered under the influence of paopan. However there is a victim: frinckles. He left the path of rationality and fully dived into the parallel reality of baby shark, king shark, and soviet union pizzas.
    Spoiler : The meaning of life :

2. ISO #252

3. ISO #253

4. ISO #254

5. ISO #255

Quote Originally Posted by Marshmallow Marshall View Post
    Idk about naz. Feels like she's staying away more than usual, tbh. But it's early in the game, so I'll just keep an eye on that.
    Yagami, well he hasn't said anything contributive........
    @Spruance what are you doing?
    Funny, here I am seeing MM being a cult and asking to his buddy cult to stop lurking and do something.

6. ISO #256

Quote Originally Posted by Kenny View Post
    I believe the cult would want to avoid looking scummy and they would instead try to gain trust from everyone.
    Not trusting others and being an easy lynch target because of that is pro town play.
    Yes, but at this point you're not helping town by making you Low Hanging Fruit. You're just being scummy as hell, so of course EVERYONE will call you scummy if you're town. You're obviously not Arsonist, because if you were, you wouldn't jump in and say so much stuff that is scummy and all. I could see you as converted digimon. Now...

THIS DISCUSSION IS UNPRODUCTIVE. Lenneth - Kenny feels like TvT, honestly. Nnnooooooooowwwww
    -vote naz
    <3
    it looks like many, e.g. MM and lag, suffered under the influence of paopan. However there is a victim: frinckles. He left the path of rationality and fully dived into the parallel reality of baby shark, king shark, and soviet union pizzas.

7. ISO #257

Quote Originally Posted by Lenneth View Post
    Funny, here I am seeing MM being a cult and asking to his buddy cult to stop lurking and do something.
    Spoiler : what i think of that :

8. ISO #258

I simply set a trap. I wanted to unite the town with friendship and love, and waited to see who would call me scum. anyone that doesnt want to unite the town is 100% scum! thats where Naz comes in! she called me scummy she is the scum you have to trust me!!!!!

this is how i feel lol:
    Lol, I don't know what to say after that, I am just laughing xD
    I think you should stop talking so much about Spruance too.
    I literally only pointed out that he was the first to vote a player who's looking towny to me.

I'm getting the feeling right now that MM is just going with whatever would leave him unharmed now and blindly follows.
    Which makes think he isn't cultist either.
    uhh did you quote the wrong post here buddy? lol
    Quote Originally Posted by yzb25 View Post
    President Fielzanks walks up to his stage, preparing his n1 speech. In front of him, his two cronies MM and David stood. In front of him, his immaculately written n1 speech was prepared. 'Gentleman, what is the soul of capitalism?', he asked his small audience. 'Money?', MM guessed. 'Waifus?', David asked. 'No' Fielz replied, disappointed in his trash scumteam .
    Quote Originally Posted by aamirus View Post
    Naz would never forget the Chik-Fil-A Sauce

9. ISO #259

Literally the only things MM said so far are that I'm only saying bs, he posted a facepalm pic and now he is saying that I have to be a cultist because of my experience?
    I really really can't imagine MM being a townie at all
    Wow nice discredit m8. I didn't say you had to be a cultist because of your experience, literally NEVER. Do you even read what I post??? Did you read the post about lynching null reads? This is unproductive. I just said Lenneth - you was probably TvT.

10. ISO #260

11. ISO #261

okay, hiii. im here! what did i miss? i just read the last 5 pages and it doesnt look like i missed much. its too earlier to say who the scum is, although, it could realitistcally be any of you. but its definetly not me! i promise <3
    Making a comeback on this post, #93... I just saw it quoted, and I think we can assume Rachyl is town for the following: this is a bit like the distorted-blink old meta about blink's kids. Or the "red text of truth", more known. I don't think Rachyl broke the meta there. But I think that meta really needs to be broken, for it is not the purpose of Mafia.

12. ISO #262

Quote Originally Posted by Stealthbomber16 View Post
    You both come across as very adamant in your opinions. I'm not sure what that means for you, as I don't really know you well, but this is something that I haven't seem from Lenneth before, and I like it a lot! No progress is actually being made in your discussion however, so I feel like you're either heavily bussing scum or both just cits or something like that. Don't think that a neut would push that hard D1.

I really really just don't think you're different factions. Mostly a gut feeling but atm I feel like your discussion is highly unproductive and that you both seem to share an alignment.
    It seems that we have the exact same thoughts.... AGAIN........ idk if I should give you town points for that lol

13. ISO #263

Naz, speak up little girl, i see you lurking and so does Lenneth! What do you have to say in your defense?
    i think it's sad how much mafia you have played but how bad you are at it lol

someone can give me the link of the post counts please?
    lenneth ffr

click here on active games to find the post count link
    https://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/misc.p...posted&t=42931

aggrissiveness to lynch is pro town play here
    waiting will always make the cult stronger and give them more information too
    uh...no.......lol.

That last part in my post there was about MM's posts and I didn't quote them, yea. The part about you and rachyl wasn't misquoted tho.
    i haven't once talked about spurance so yeah, it either was misquoted or you can't read very well.
    President Fielzanks walks up to his stage, preparing his n1 speech. In front of him, his two cronies MM and David stood. In front of him, his immaculately written n1 speech was prepared. 'Gentleman, what is the soul of capitalism?', he asked his small audience. 'Money?', MM guessed. 'Waifus?', David asked. 'No' Fielz replied, disappointed in his trash scumteam .

14. ISO #264

Sorry guys, but im afraid that Naz is the Myotismon and she is going to convert someone to the cult tonight. thats why we should just lynch her today. thats why i layed a trap for her and she fell for it. she is the Myotismon 100%
    Woow ok I didn't realize the narrative twisting when I first read this. This... You didn't put any trap for Naz, she didn't specifically say you were scummy or anything, just stayed away. Your play makes no sense, your way to "confirm" you aren't the cult lord is bad because this is a game about LIES. Sorry for being rude, but this post is just BAD BAD BAD BAD!!!

15. ISO #265

16. ISO #266

Quote Originally Posted by naz View Post

lenneth ffr

uh...no.......lol.

i haven't once talked about spurance so yeah, it either was misquoted or you can't read very well.
    Holy fuck my savior ! Thanks !
    By the way, I am going to sleep ! seeya
    -vote unvote

Look at me I am so pro town I unvote before going to sleep @blinkskater ;')

XoXo.

17. ISO #267

NOPE! that doesnt hold water! Because If i was the myotismon i wouldnt want to know who the myotismon was because it would be me! so your WRONG AGAIN! next question please ^_^
    .................................................. ........................................ just saying, I don't scumread you. But I want to explain the flaw in your logic. The cult lord would want to FAKE trying to find the cult lord, because he would want others to think he is scum hunting, for the exact reason you just gave. Else, that player would be terrible.

18. ISO #268

The Myotismon will do whatever he has to do to accomplish the mission! So its impossible to say what your thinking.....many other players have town read me, that makes me town id say, unlike you, i dont have anything to hide. So why dont you tell us all what you are hiding? hmmm?????
    They are townreading you because of meta reasons, not because you actually did something who made them think you are town.
    Exactly. @Rachyl , you did nothing pro-town yet. You did not scum hunt nor make a plan according to the setup.

19. ISO #269

lenneth ffr

uh...no.......lol.

MM talked about Spruance, you said what I quoted and above that quote is the text regarding that quote.
    There was nothing wrong with that post.

20. ISO #270

So what do you think about Kenny? He is at L-2 and you are trying to start another train. I am agree with you about Yagami.
    I agree about starting another train, because I believe you and Kenny is TvT.

21. ISO #271
    Rachyl

Exactly. @Rachyl , you did nothing pro-town yet. You did not scum hunt nor make a plan according to the setup.
    I attempted to unite the town to START scum hunting. thats why i was uniting everyone. i cant force you guys to be united. i can only try my best, so far i have united Lenneth, but i need more people to unite with us, if you elect me as the town leader, i can assume control, and make decisions for you guys!

22. ISO #272

MM talked about Spruance, you said what I quoted and above that quote is the text regarding that quote.
    There was nothing wrong with that post.
    I asked him to get contributing. For some reason, you're tunneled on me because you twisted the narrative. And I still believe you're town lol.

23. ISO #273

I attempted to unite the town to START scum hunting. thats why i was uniting everyone. i cant force you guys to be united. i can only try my best, so far i have united Lenneth, but i need more people to unite with us, if you elect me as the town leader, i can assume control, and make decisions for you guys!
    WE CAN'T HAVE A TOWN LEADER, THIS IS A CULT SETUP, FOR GOD'S SAKE!!!!!! We don't need to be "united" to scum hunt, we just need to go at it and see what happens.

24. ISO #274

You don't seem to realise people could be lying at any moment. That's why mafia is so interesting. Saying that you "obviously" wouldn't be saying that is actually really dumb because that is not obvious. I could be myotismon. I could be whatever replaced the charmander. I could be just about anything. So could you. None of us know that. This is not proof, this is just the exact opposite, and this flawed reasoning is the reason why you seem to be lost in most FM games.

I really don't like this post. This is extreeeemely passive.
    -vote Light_Yagami

Getting so many red flags from this.

recruit me pls bby

Rachyl being bubbly is just as NAI as Efe being fucking stupid.

No, that's a fully answered question IMO. You asked for her scumread(s). She gave her scumread.

This made me chuckle

tbh I haven't been reading every single post between you two but this is exactly what Kenny was saying.
    He doesn't know you
    so he showed that he scumreads you for your actions

"That's my secret, Captain, I'm always scummy."
    @Stealthbomber16 Unfortunately As @naz And @blinkskater Will Be Able To Tell You Im Not One That Can Be Pressured By Votes. The Couple Of Times Ive Played Before.. Ive Been Pretty Passive This Will Be No Different.. I Like To Take My Time And Think About, What Everyone Is Saying And See Their Reactions To What Others Have Said Be For I Reach A Conclusion. Or Cast My Vote. However, Once My Vote Is Cast It Will Not Change

25. ISO #275
    Rachyl

WE CAN'T HAVE A TOWN LEADER, THIS IS A CULT SETUP, FOR GOD'S SAKE!!!!!! We don't need to be "united" to scum hunt, we just need to go at it and see what happens.
    cant have a town leader, or WONT have a town leader? why are you so offhanded about this? its kind of suspicious to be honest with you.. hmmmmmm i dont know about you now. how can i trust you?

26. ISO #276

I agree about starting another train, because I believe you and Kenny is TvT.
    Would you mind sheeping me then?
    Quote Originally Posted by S-FM Unfunny View Post
    How dare you send me another box of cereal
    Quote Originally Posted by ChannelMiner View Post
    Anyways I shot Brad due to my morbid fear of zombies.

27. ISO #277

Quote Originally Posted by Light_Yagami View Post
    @Stealthbomber16 Unfortunately As @naz And @blinkskater Will Be Able To Tell You Im Not One That Can Be Pressured By Votes. The Couple Of Times Ive Played Before.. Ive Been Pretty Passive This Will Be No Different.. I Like To Take My Time And Think About, What Everyone Is Saying And See Their Reactions To What Others Have Said Be For I Reach A Conclusion. Or Cast My Vote. However, Once My Vote Is Cast It Will Not Change
    What is this, the title of a book?

28. ISO #278

29. ISO #279

cant have a town leader, or WONT have a town leader? why are you so offhanded about this? its kind of suspicious to be honest with you.. hmmmmmm i dont know about you now. how can i trust you?
    You can't trust me, you can't trust anyone because this is a cult game. You can only trust someone in a day. The only way to know if you can trust someone or not is scum hunting (or being sheriff ofc).

30. ISO #280

Would you mind sheeping me then?
    Naz is at L-3. I want to see where that goes.

31. ISO #281

32. ISO #282

The problem with this is that you were pointing things out but pointing them out in such a way that it made it look like you were trying to be subtle. It's not that you were taking your time, its that you were active but trying to not be associated with someone/something. I can't really describe it, it just makes me feel uneasy.

33. ISO #283
    Rachyl

You can't trust me, you can't trust anyone because this is a cult game. You can only trust someone in a day. The only way to know if you can trust someone or not is scum hunting (or being sheriff ofc).
    actually what you said is incorrect. you CAN trust someone eventually by reading them. so i dont quite follow what you are saying, sorry. i believe that trust is essential to winning a game. if we can discern who is evil and who is good then that gives us a huge advantage

34. ISO #284

35. ISO #285

actually what you said is incorrect. you CAN trust someone eventually by reading them. so i dont quite follow what you are saying, sorry. i believe that trust is essential to winning a game. if we can discern who is evil and who is good then that gives us a huge advantage
    No because this is a cult game. Building up trust over multiple days is a shitty idea because the person you trust could be recruited.

36. ISO #286

Saying this right now: D O N O T R O L E C L A I M !

Roleclaiming early is bad in this setup, as in most balanced setups. I know I'm annoying with that, but there's ALWAYS someone claiming. EVEN CLAIMING CITIZEN IS BAD ON D1 UNLESS YOU'RE AT L-1 OR VERY CLOSE. CAPICE???
    The Only Reason I Agreed With This Is Because Once Cult Gets Their Hands On A Killing Role Or Both They Can Kill 2X Every Night Detrimental To Town..

37. ISO #287

38. ISO #288

I think I'll log out. There's only me, Lenneth who is sleeping, Yagami catching up, Magoroth not in the game, Naz not posting (btw I am waiting), Rachyl who will start scum hunting (ISN'T IT, RACHYL?), Stealth and idk what he's doing, and David who's not in game. Bye :P

39. ISO #289

"because this is a cult game"

Did you read that part?

40. ISO #290

41. ISO #291

The Only Reason I Agreed With This Is Because Once Cult Gets Their Hands On A Killing Role Or Both They Can Kill 2X Every Night Detrimental To Town..
    This is not confirmed in this setup afaik.

42. ISO #292

He Claims To Be Myotismon.. This Might Need To Be Investigated Further..
    It's honestly something I would say if I were the cult leader but I'm not saying that I scum read him for it sb16 gets a pass at least for today IMO. I'm for it let's see where this Naz thing goes
    -vote naz

43. ISO #293

We need to lynch today I agree. Here comes the MM calling blink scum bla bla bla lol
    I Dont Agree With This I Think A Lynch Today Could Be Detrimental To Town. Cult Size Is Max 3. However, If We Get Lucky And Do Lynch A Cultist It Would Be A Worth While Lynch. Because It Means That Cult Is Starting From Scratch N1.

44. ISO #294

By the way, two pages 8/9 hours after the start of the game? wow !
    How is that even possible ! I can't believe it.

About the settings, yeah Palmon is the only one who make sense to reveal, but if he do it, we lose the chance of gabumon randomly saving someone.
    Plus, he won't do his sheriff things. And I do believe it's better to do the sheriff thing, at least N1.
    Lynching D1 is mandatory, because of that :

- Ability cannot be used the night after a teammate dies
    - If Myotismon dies, no more Digimoncan be captured.

Which mean, if we kill the cult leader, no more conversion and if we kill his buddy, no conversion next night.

That just mean they can do shit N0 instead of doing their NA.

If the cult leader found Agumon N0, we are fucked. xD

-vote blinkskater

Yolo.
    I Dont Agree With Any Of This Another Point That Makes Me Think Either Lenneth & Or Naz Is Cult

45. ISO #295

I think I'll log out. There's only me, Lenneth who is sleeping, Yagami catching up, Magoroth not in the game, Naz not posting (btw I am waiting), Rachyl who will start scum hunting (ISN'T IT, RACHYL?), Stealth and idk what he's doing, and David who's not in game. Bye :P
    I am posting you just aren't replying to me since you're too busy live reading and posting more than reading lol. I was also at L-2 before Lenneth went to sleep. I wouldn't even be mad if I got lynched, then I wouldn't have to read Rachyl's posts anymore.
    I'm also sitting in traffic mostly reading to keep up. I'm trying to lower my average post count, but also still trying to come up with a plan.. this game will be hard.

46. ISO #296

47. ISO #297

ehh, i just thought the questions were kinda meh. 1) we've all played with each other before 2) i'm town, no shit, that's what everyone else will say 3) i have no plan b/c i didn't realize it was a cult game until it was too late lol 4) me > you

i suppose we can discuss a plan...like LYNCHING today lol. if no one comes up as scummy, should we lynch the least active player? the most null read?
    Defending Her Position 2 Hard In My Opinion

48. ISO #298

He Claims To Be Myotismon.. This Might Need To Be Investigated Further..
    I feel like I'm watching someone slowly walk around a house and point out details like the owners of the house don't realize that they are there.

"This wall is red, but this part up at the top is blue. This needs to be investigated further."
    "There are multiple trophies on this shelf."
    "There might be a dog living here, did you know about this?"

49. ISO #299

50. ISO #300
    Rachyl

yep it is rachyl thats me! haha