S-FM 285: High Noon At The Redwood Saloon - Page 11
Register

User Tag List

Page 11 of 76 FirstFirst ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 21 61 ... LastLast
  1. ISO #501

Re: S-FM 435 High Noon At The Redwood Saloon

Quote Originally Posted by Frinckles View Post
    My guess it's that the scum is AFK, but that's not a valid reason here I guess.

Aamirus went from my TR to my SR. Too much poking and prodding at Light over nonsense. Though, I knew he was all about that movie before this game even started.
    So why don't you vote me? And I think it's interesting that you were talking to light so much before the game started... night zero mafia chat?
    Have you ever heard the tragedy of Darth Jar Jar the wise?

2. ISO #502

Quote Originally Posted by aamirus View Post
    I think he was pointing out that you "shut down" Kenny/destroyed him here:

and nightmarefriend here:

What you wrecking them has to do with your alignment though? Idk marsh prolly just pulling at strings
    There was no reason to stop the convo there lol. Stopping convos on D1 is one of the most anti-town things one can do, because people tend to not want to participate. However, anti-town =/= scummy, although they are corollary. Naz is susp for it, but not super-extra-mega scum for it lol. I like her reaction to my posts though, feels genuine.
    Quote Originally Posted by Wiisp View Post
    we are not lynching nightmare
    Uh excuse me, why?? Who are you to say that? Not that I disagree, but the ONLY VALID REASON for thinking that with so much certainity is his meta. And as far as I'm aware, you didn't play with Efe much, did you? I don't like that very much.
    -vote Distorted

distorted "forgetting" about his bff Blink's amazing game? Bullllllshit.
    Mhmmm... he has been "forgetting" a lot of start of D1s lately, I am beginning to think it's an overall strategy.
    you don't make the rules you're scum
    ^^^^^^ lol

Where is Zerg gone, now that half players have drunk from his stuff? What did he say outside of that drinking part? He said that he "needed to make friends", I think... so maybe he gets some bonus if people accept to slash drink with him?

Maybe he's Chen the drunk panda from WoW o.O
    Quote Originally Posted by The Lawyer View Post
    Besides your lamp and your refridgerators, do you find anyone else suspicious?
    Quote Originally Posted by oliverz144 View Post
    it looks like many, e.g. MM and lag, suffered under the influence of paopan. However there is a victim: frinckles. He left the path of rationality and fully dived into the parallel reality of baby shark, king shark, and soviet union pizzas.
    Spoiler : The meaning of life :

3. ISO #503

Too early for that kind of read, and also doubtful that any more than 1 scum is afk

But your omgus is really telling

Still think you are the best possible Lynch atm, and starting to get annoyed that no one is following me, the best town in this game
    lol ok, you are truly an amazing town
    -vote Frinckles

4. ISO #504

5. ISO #505

something something about people riding in on horses, and me debating on if its sinister, or if I even care enough regardless
    Spoiler : video :

That's pretty... weak lol. No clues whatsoever??

YiKeS :P
    it looks like many, e.g. MM and lag, suffered under the influence of paopan. However there is a victim: frinckles. He left the path of rationality and fully dived into the parallel reality of baby shark, king shark, and soviet union pizzas.

6. ISO #506

7. ISO #507

What you wrecking them has to do with your alignment though? Idk marsh prolly just pulling at strings
    Not sure what I dislike more, this silly meta-gaming drama, MM fishing for NightmareFriend7's role, or the fact that he outted himself over one vote.

Of course there is the possibility his role is completely made-up. I'm not reading it that way though.
    How the fuck was I fishing for Nightmare's role?? I voted him. The only vote on him. He decided to claim, and not some random role : he claimed DOCTOR/BG. If that's true, he's very probably dead lol.

8. ISO #508

Quote Originally Posted by Marshmallow Marshall View Post
    How the fuck was I fishing for Nightmare's role?? I voted him. The only vote on him. He decided to claim, and not some random role : he claimed DOCTOR/BG. If that's true, he's very probably dead lol.
    Hope Not Because, Ill Prob Need The Heals... Because, The Scum Gonna Want Me Dead..

9. ISO #509

Whether Light is just being silly & whether Wiisp is leaving out significant details makes or breaks that.

This is an old west setting. Your card doesn't say anything about horses? Just an affair?
    Light's video and roleplay was probably irrelevant ;-;

Also, ik the question wasn't for me, but my horse Barney (yep it looks like I'm not original when choosing horse names lol) is dead of old age

10. ISO #510

UH OH BULLSHIT ALERT.
    -vote Nightmarefriend7
    Too much incoherent stuff in claimed lore + I think efe claimed that kind of bullshit as scum in a similar setup. And uh, if you're not Efe, you sure play in a similar way so it still stands :P
    You and Naz hounding him here. Resulting in his feeling pressured by a potential bandwagon to reveal something. He was cooperating with you two completely fine and then you just flipped shit on him. He had legit just answered the question about being native or not.

Like I said, I'm not sure if that role is real though.

11. ISO #511

that's a load of bullshit. You started saying this stuff right after I demanded some info from your flavor text.
    OH.
    -vote Light_Yagami

n o p e you're going down lol

12. ISO #512

13. ISO #513

14. ISO #514

lmao here come all the desperate excuses to get a wagon on light for doing the same shit he's done every game, kek

And second off, I already stated why I think nightmare is town, as well as in not lynching that claim, he's either town or 3p after that

I can't be that made that a counter wagon is starting tho, good information

15. ISO #515

16. ISO #516

lmao here come all the desperate excuses to get a wagon on light for doing the same shit he's done every game, kek

And second off, I already stated why I think nightmare is town, as well as in not lynching that claim, he's either town or 3p after that

I can't be that made that a counter wagon is starting tho, good information
    what counter wagon? there's nobody but frinckles with more than 1 vote

17. ISO #517

18. ISO #518

19. ISO #519

20. ISO #520

21. ISO #521

would blink do something that crazy?
    Back. And the answer to this is YES lol

but @AIVION would never let that happen

22. ISO #522

23. ISO #523

MM is also starting to feel fake as shit with his votes, this is something I expect from his wolf game, no actual thinking, just jumping on whatever he can bite
    Looks like he's been re-reading and responding to things. You've been the one biting/trying to force a BW. You yikes'd your way through early D1 and then yawned at anyone actually playing the game.

You wouldn't even let @aamirus and I discuss possible clues in our role cards without saying we're looking to far into it. This save is clearly about our cards and you just brush them (and the fact that we've been two players short 23 hours before day 2) off in favor of a wagon.
    -vote Unvote

Here's to hoping you/the MIA players actually get a bit more involved. I don't think Blink would leave us with absolutely nothing to look for on D1.

24. ISO #524

You and Naz hounding him here. Resulting in his feeling pressured by a potential bandwagon to reveal something. He was cooperating with you two completely fine and then you just flipped shit on him. He had legit just answered the question about being native or not.

Like I said, I'm not sure if that role is real though.
    On the mod, where one vote on you with someone else half agreeing gets you lynched, you would be right. Here, there was absolutely no reason to claim lol. We we really not very threatening.

25. ISO #525

so vote me?
    Kk have fun lol
    -vote aamirus

26. ISO #526

-vote Light_Yagami

27. ISO #527

28. ISO #528

29. ISO #529

30. ISO #530

31. ISO #531

32. ISO #532

33. ISO #533

34. ISO #534

35. ISO #535

36. ISO #536

37. ISO #537

38. ISO #538

Quote Originally Posted by Light_Yagami View Post
    Im Really Starting To Get Jester Style Vibes From Aamirus So Yeah.. Ill Humor You...

Give Jester Their Win...

-vote Aamirus
    so when you thought I was scummy you wouldn't vote me but now that you think i'm a jester you're voting me?

39. ISO #539

40. ISO #540

41. ISO #541

42. ISO #542

43. ISO #543

Spoiler : video :

That's pretty... weak lol. No clues whatsoever??

YiKeS :P
    What exactly are people even trying to find in flavor-gaming? The chances that a game that blinked worked forever on being solved by the likes of flavor or mod gaming is very very slim

44. ISO #544

Also people still pretending they can get me lynched today, if I don't catch mafia between day 1 and 3 or don't die, then you can humor that I am a deepwolf
    Honestly No Lie I Think This Person Is Town Gov.. Sorry Evils.. I Recommend Doc/BG On Him..

45. ISO #545

@Wiisp Is The Reason You Get Triggered When Someone Votes Me.. Because You Think Im Special And Seem To Have No Idea Whats Going On?
    Nah, i just think you are the same in every game I've played or read so far, and you are too wild to be a wolf at points, if someone gives me a real case on you I'll humor it, but right now you just feel like mislynch bait

46. ISO #546

Also people still pretending they can get me lynched today, if I don't catch mafia between day 1 and 3 or don't die, then you can humor that I am a deepwolf
    the thing is, spamming that you bleed town and doing little else in the game is really not as impressive as you make it out to be. but I am glad to see the ego back, at least if you are scum you are making a better effort than last time to look like your town self

47. ISO #547

48. ISO #548

49. ISO #549

Spoiler : What was supposed to be a simply reply to Yagami's stuff, but ended up enlighting me and becoming the Light-Wisp Case :

In COLORS

Dont Go Off Half Cocked.. Please Finish Reading Before You Jump To Conclusions..
    Aamirus asks you to give info from your rolecard. You post your roleplay stuff as if it was your rolecard, mixed with your bunch of horses.
    You then say :

Quote Originally Posted by Light
    The Posse Was In Reference To Being Town.. Because 7 Townies Is What Im Thinking Total.. But My Card Has Nothing About Horses Or A Posse.. It Was Basically My Own Added Flavor.. To Try And Ad Some Small Level Or Realism To The Game..

Why think there are 7 townies? There is absolutely no public info suggesting that, and it doesn't even make sense (this would be LYLO assuming there's one nightkill lol). You also say that :
    Quote Originally Posted by Light
    Nope Ellie Moon Wasnt Made Up..
    Which kinda suggests that the rest is lol...

that's a load of bullshit. You started saying this stuff right after I demanded some info from your flavor text.
    this post shows it well.

The thing is, I'm not scumreading you for saying incoherent nonsense, because it's not unusual from you (no offense). I'm scumreading you for putting what you claim to be your rolecard as incoherent nonsense. Blink isn't you, he didn't write the rolecard like you would, and I'm betting whatever you want that his story, no matter how crazy it might be lol, is coherent. I also think you're able to distinguish your rolecard from an old movie yourself, without needing someone to point it out. No matter how true or false some of your specific words are, what you are saying is logically incoherent, and you're talking about your ROLECARD (which wasn't written by you, so I'm excluding the fact that what you say is often incoherent), which means that you're lying. And someone making up shit like this is called a scum in this kind of setup.

Now, I want to point out some things about Wiisp's reaction...
    MM is also starting to feel fake as shit with his votes, this is something I expect from his wolf game, no actual thinking, just jumping on whatever he can bite
    This is because I attacked Light.
    So, first of all, there was actual thinking, I don't know which game you have been reading lol. There was also no "opportunistic scum", which is basically what you're saying; I've started my own attacks, iirc. My only real agreement with someone's read was Aamirus's on Light, and I then gave further thoughts on it.

But the worst part, and what really makes you highly suspicious to me right now, is that you have seen me play scum two times, I think. Hell, you even scummed WITH ME on MAL... and I have tunneled people all game. You know what my scum game is for having seen it and for having PLAYED with me as my scummate, and it is diametrally opposed to what you're saying.
    Plus, what you said about your lore is probably the weakest thing we've got. No hints of your personality, no game clues, nothing but what seems to be your first name, and seeing people on horses.

For those reasons, I am putting you with Light as a scum team.

Maybe this style will help people understand my arguments more. Memoria time.

50. ISO #550

@aamirus
    Darling, tell me what exactly is there to push, most if not all the content in this thread is completely shit

Can you give me a reason why frinckles can possibly be town? If not, then he is a good Lynch, I can humor a few people as town for things, and others like you and light I'm even more confident with, but not frinckles, he's just there, and tonally he doesn't feel or sound like from his posts that he cares about the game

Unless he's playing like some 4d chess trying to hide a very strong PR, then he is just a wolf

Also why is it that nobody is jumping on him, the person I push, which almost always gets lynched in my games? Explain that to me, like nobody is building his wagon, why? What are they afraid of?