The Different Religions Of Mafia Players From Around The World
Register

User Tag List

Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast
  1. ISO #1
    Rachyl

The Different Religions Of Mafia Players From Around The World

So i thought it would be interesting to start this topic. I want to know what religion you guys believe in. We all come from different parts of the World, and we all have our personal opinions about how we can get to Heaven. Id like to hear your guys' point of view on religion. Im a born-again christian, that believes in Jesus Christ as my lord and my savior to save me from my sins. I also believe in the 5 solas of the reformation which are
    Sola scriptura ("by Scripture alone")
    Sola fide ("by faith alone")
    Sola gratia ("by grace alone")
    Solus Christus or Solo Christo ("Christ alone" or "through Christ alone")
    Soli Deo gloria ("glory to God alone")
    I enjoy being a part of a baptist church, where i worship Jesus on sunday.
    I believe that since I have trusted Jesus Christ to save me from my sins that, i am saved by grace through faith. Reference: Ephesians 2 8-9 For by grace are you saved through faith, that not of yourselves, it is the gift of God, not of works lest any man should boast. Thats one of my favorite bible verses. I used to be a wiccan/pagan but i came out of it in 2016. I used to do witchcraft and stuff, but I knew once i came to Jesus that that stuff was disgusting reference Leviticus 18:21 And thou shalt not let any of thy seed pass through the fire to Molech, neither shalt thou profane the name of thy God: I am the LORD. theres also many other bible verses that talk about the bible condemning witchcraft. So i tend to stay away from it. I used to enjoy making pentacles and witchcraft symbols and drawing on my hand and stuff and painting my nails pure black. but its somethings that i dont do anymore. I love Jesus. He died for my sins. who would want to go back to doing that stuff anyways??? Now i have a fun and exciting life of partaking in loving Jesus and reading the bible, and just thinking about him all the time! I know what you must be thinking (shes crazy shes a religious nut) well to be honest there are a lot of religious nuts out there, but im just not one of them. I follow what Jesus tells me to do, and i do it. the first and greatest commandment is to love the lord your God, with all your heart soul mind and strength, and the second is to love your neighbor as you love yourself. the 2nd one is really hard thing to do and im still working on that one. Following Jesus words is not always easy it can be downright hard and intimidating even sometimes. There are just soooo many commandments in the bible. Thank God that Jesus is the end of the law for all who belive in him. Jesus Christ was the only perfect man who lived a sinless life, and he kept the law (ten commandments) perfectly without even breaking a single law! isnt that amazing? Jesus loves you. he wants you to repent and believe in him. If you believe that he did that for you, you can achieve whats known in christianity as "Salvation" its not hard, because God says that salvation is a free gift. you cant earn it from being a good person, doing good works (good deeds), or even helping people. Jesus says in matthew chapter 7 that he says away from me you who work iniquity (talking to people who relied on theyre works to save them) when you want to believe in Jesus, and you do. you instantly get regeneration and you get the Holy Spirit living inside of you! Anyways, i know ive ranted on a bit. So let me know what your religion is, and what you believe, so we can discuss our different beliefs peacefully. Because im very curious as to know what you guys believe as well. okay, bye. -Rachyl

2. ISO #2

Re: The Different Religions Of Mafia Players From Around The World

I believe in the Dark Lord, aka myself!!!

More seriously, I believe in whatever you want, as long as people can do good with it. And by good, I don't mean money, I mean help others and themselves. I don't think any religion has achieved the truth; however, I do believe there is something that is over humans and their knowledge, and that it has something to do with nature. So, whatever you believe in, do good with it.

That leads me to another subject: extremism. How can you kill in the name of your faith, if your god asks you to life in the righteous way, or whatever you call it? That makes very little sense to me, even if you believe everyone else is under Satan's influence... try to convince them or something, don't kill them!
    Quote Originally Posted by The Lawyer View Post
    Besides your lamp and your refridgerators, do you find anyone else suspicious?
    Quote Originally Posted by oliverz144 View Post
    it looks like many, e.g. MM and lag, suffered under the influence of paopan. However there is a victim: frinckles. He left the path of rationality and fully dived into the parallel reality of baby shark, king shark, and soviet union pizzas.
    Spoiler : The meaning of life :

3. ISO #3
    Rachyl

Well i dont believe in killing anyone. Nor would i ever kill anyone. Im too peaceful of a person to do that. And i think when you talk about killing in the name of God, that you must be referring to the story in the book of genesis where abraham offered his son Isaac up to God. But he was going to kill him he show God that he had faith in him. But the Angel of the lord appeared and stopped him. Father Abraham is known as the father of faith in the bible

4. ISO #4
    Rachyl

And im also a follower of the lynch train aka the dark lord. Choooo chooooo lol

5. ISO #5

Quote Originally Posted by Rachyl View Post
    Well i dont believe in killing anyone. Nor would i ever kill anyone. Im too peaceful of a person to do that. And i think when you talk about killing in the name of God, that you must be referring to the story in the book of genesis where abraham offered his son Isaac up to God. But he was going to kill him he show God that he had faith in him. But the Angel of the lord appeared and stopped him. Father Abraham is known as the father of faith in the bible
    No... not that... I know that part of the Bible lol.

I mean EXTREMISTS. You know, deus vult, allah akbar... crusades, or what we call "terrorism", which is literally a muslim crusade. People who kill other people in the name of their religion (religion that is not something satanic with human sacrifices or whatever, a religion that preaches love friendship and helping eachother).
    it looks like many, e.g. MM and lag, suffered under the influence of paopan. However there is a victim: frinckles. He left the path of rationality and fully dived into the parallel reality of baby shark, king shark, and soviet union pizzas.

6. ISO #6

And im also a follower of the lynch train aka the dark lord. Choooo chooooo lol
    CHOO CHOO!!!

7. ISO #7

8. ISO #8

Quote Originally Posted by OzyWho View Post
    Fool,
    Believe only in yourself!
    HERESY

goodnight guys, believe in hope =)

9. ISO #9

Exclamation Re: The Different Religions Of Mafia Players From Around The World

Quote Originally Posted by Marshmallow Marshall View Post
    That leads me to another subject: extremism. How can you kill in the name of your faith
    If it's a honest question then:
    https://youtu.be/uNT54Y-s4MA
    And for God's sake - stop saying words like "radical" or "extremists". Only Muslims who don't kill none-islamic people are Muslims who don't know their own religion, or don't believe in it in the first place (which makes sense since saying that they don't believe in the religion anymore makes it so other Islamic people HAVE to kill them, according to their own religion).

Well, anyway. If you did enjoy learning more about that foreign religion, then you might also enjoy learning more about it's history:
    https://youtu.be/k6rPdi-acsc

@SuperJack
    Talking religions or politics makes me feel uncomfortable. Can't you delete this thread? Perhaps it's against rules?

10. ISO #10

So i thought it would be interesting to start this topic.
    This might be one of the dumbest thoughts you have had in your life. "Hey guys, I think it would be fun to talk religion. Let me quote the Bible too." - WTF??? GET THE FUCK OUT OF HERE!!

11. ISO #11

12. ISO #12
    Ganelon

I believe in our Lord and Saviour, the Great Panda.

13. ISO #13

Contributing to the thread, I'm agnostic. I don't believe in any religion and think they are product of a natural human thought (we can't understand this so IT WAS A HIGHER POWER) or just a way to feel you are not alone and that you indeed have support when you're having a really bad time.

If there is a "God" he has no interest in our short and small lives and we will never be able to prove that he exists.

Thank you Anonymous Donor

14. ISO #14

Quote Originally Posted by Gyrlander View Post
    The problem is not the topic of the thread, which obviously is allowed...

The problem is the douchebags that come afterwards.
    You have to get sick and tired of religious people talking about their bullshit at some point in your life, no?

15. ISO #15
    Ganelon

You have to get sick and tired of religious people talking about their bullshit at some point in your life, no?
    Um... are you a fervent atheist or something? Define 'bullshit'.

16. ISO #16

17. ISO #17
    Ganelon

Dumbing down of society.
    And what exactly is that?

18. ISO #18

19. ISO #19

And for God's sake - stop saying words like "radical" or "extremists". Only Muslims who don't kill none-islamic people are Muslims who don't know their own religion, or don't believe in it in the first place (which makes sense since saying that they don't believe in the religion anymore makes it so other Islamic people HAVE to kill them, according to their own religion).

Well, anyway. If you did enjoy learning more about that foreign religion, then you might also enjoy learning more about it's history:

@SuperJack
    Talking religions or politics makes me feel uncomfortable. Can't you delete this thread? Perhaps it's against rules?
    This thread is fine. If you don't want to discuss the topic because you feel uncomfortable, then just don't visit this topic o-0
    Cryptonic made this sig

Quote Originally Posted by HentaiManOfPeace View Post
    gotchu fam

Attachment 28016

20. ISO #20

I was talking about many controversial topics in which people can't resist to be extremely aggressive and engage in non-productive conversation that make closing the thread a must.

Thank you Anonymous Donor

21. ISO #21

It's good to have a strong foundation and I can see definitely how religion achieves that, since that's what we all want. Personally I believe in a more self deterministic approach to life. I don't feel the need to put my faith into anyone/anything else but myself, I don't need to prove myself to anyone but myself, etc.

22. ISO #22

23. ISO #23

I believe in the dragon in my garage. He is transparent, he is silent, and you can't feel his existence. But since the dragon bible says he existed, plus that you can't prove that he doesn't exist, so he ACTUALLY exist, and the proof is as strong as the existence of your god. ALLAHU AKBAR!!! DEATH TO ALL KAFIRS!!!
    the Jester Leader

24. ISO #24
    Ganelon

I think being an aggressive atheist and seeking to impose your beliefs upon others (or, rather, lack thereof) isn't a great distance apart from being a religious zealot, but, idk, that's just me

25. ISO #25

26. ISO #26
    Rachyl

Quote Originally Posted by Noz_Bugz View Post
    I'm non-religious, but not an atheist. I think there is a god i just don't believe in him...if that makes any sense
    makes sense.....you appear to be agnostic

27. ISO #27
    Rachyl

@SuperJack
    sorry for making you uncomfortable.....i just dont know why you would feel uncomfortable. were all sharing our beliefs. you can share yours too!

28. ISO #28
    Rachyl

I'm non-religious, but not an atheist. I think there is a god i just don't believe in him...if that makes any sense
    Thou believest that there is one God; thou doest well: the devils also believe, and tremble. James 2:19

29. ISO #29

makes sense.....you appear to be agnostic
    Yeah, idc what you believe just don't force it on me... do think certain religions COUGH ISLAM COUGH get put on a pillar by MSM. While Christianity is vilified for the crusades which happened nearly a millennia ago and Muslim Jihad has had a blind eye in the media which you can argue is still going on
    "I don't take advice from people less successful than me"
    ~Kanye West

30. ISO #30

Thou believest that there is one God; thou doest well: the devils also believe, and tremble. James 2:19
    now you sound like a religious girl i know who always texts me religious quotes XD
    ~Kanye West

31. ISO #31
    Rachyl

now you sound like a religious girl i know who always texts me religious quotes XD
    lol its just something that came to mind, because you say you believe in a God. so i instantly thought of that bible verse haha. and i would never force my beliefs on anyone. thats why i made this forum, because i was curious to see what everyone else believed in ^_-

32. ISO #32

lol its just something that came to mind, because you say you believe in a God. so i instantly thought of that bible verse haha. and i would never force my beliefs on anyone. thats why i made this forum, because i was curious to see what everyone else believed in ^_-
    more power to ya
    ~Kanye West

33. ISO #33

Quote Originally Posted by Magoroth View Post
    I think being an aggressive atheist and seeking to impose your beliefs upon others (or, rather, lack thereof) isn't a great distance apart from being a religious zealot, but, idk, that's just me
    It's alright for you the think like that. I'm just being sarcastic. I have long gave up convincing people that the earth is round, nor do i still try to convince ppl that god doesn't exist. You can't wake up somebody who pretends to be sleeping, so why would I bother.
    the Jester Leader

34. ISO #34

35. ISO #35

@SuperJack
    Then how do you want to call them? Fools? Okay, but some of them ACTUALLY BELIEVE in their religion. It's a misinterpreted way IMO. And did you notice that by calling me closeminded, you showed that YOU were much more than me? ^^ I also mentioned Deus vult! which was related to crusades, CHRISTIAN crusades.

And thank you, I don't need an history lesson about what I guess will be the Ottoman Empire's rise & development.

Please don't lol, it's a great subject and actually shows who is using his brain. I esteem some people highly after talking about politics with them on Sc2 Mafia, and they had very different views of mines.

36. ISO #36

This might be one of the dumbest thoughts you have had in your life. "Hey guys, I think it would be fun to talk religion. Let me quote the Bible too." - WTF??? GET THE FUCK OUT OF HERE!!
    Nope.... I think the next post is true
    Quote Originally Posted by Gyrlander View Post
    The problem is not the topic of the thread, which obviously is allowed...

The problem is the douchebags that come afterwards.
    ^^ seriously ozy, you get here and talk to everyone as if they were inferior beings that know nothing? Did you want to reproduce the horror of the African colonization on this forum, Ozy? HUH??? ADMIT IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

37. ISO #37

Then how do you want to call them? Fools? Okay, but some of them ACTUALLY BELIEVE in their religion. It's a misinterpreted way IMO. And did you notice that by calling me closeminded, you showed that YOU were much more than me? ^^ I also mentioned Deus vult! which was related to crusades, CHRISTIAN crusades.

And thank you, I don't need an history lesson about what I guess will be the Ottoman Empire's rise & development.

Please don't lol, it's a great subject and actually shows who is using his brain. I esteem some people highly after talking about politics with them on Sc2 Mafia, and they had very different views of mines.
    when did i call you close minded? what are you on about?
    and to answer your question - instead of "extremists" or "radicals", call them what they are "Muslims".

38. ISO #38

Athiests are the most pious people: they see the absence of God everywhere. - Someone I forgot the name of

39. ISO #39

when did i call you close minded? what are you on about?
    and to answer your question - instead of "extremists" or "radicals", call them what they are "Muslims".
    So all Muslims are terrorists??!? Lol. You get there and say "you should learn more about this religion"... I took that example because it is known.

40. ISO #40

Athiests are the most pious people: they see the absence of God everywhere. - Someone I forgot the name of
    This is to answer my question when I called you close minded?
    Jeez - next time quote the proper message that you are replying to, please.
    As someone who always reads and replies to one post at a time, that was unexpected from you. :*

41. ISO #41

Quote Originally Posted by rumox View Post
    Nietzsche's Übermensch philosophy is a good point of reference. Just like every other moody teenager his theories appealed greatly too me
    GOD IS DEAD!!!!! Lol. Bullshit; but his theories came to prove that the catholicism is wrong.

42. ISO #42

So all Muslims are terrorists??!? Lol. You get there and say "you should learn more about this religion"... I took that example because it is known.
    No. But those that are not are not living properly according to their own religion.
    If you don't see that, then you simply haven't put any effort into learning about their religion.
    Now leave me alone.

43. ISO #43

This is to answer my question when I called you close minded?
    Jeez - next time quote the proper message that you are replying to, please.
    As someone who always reads and replies to one post at a time, that was unexpected from you. :*
    That's what I did though... I quoted the right post. You soft claimed Atheist there, and with a fervor. Soo.... Just saying: let's not start a circlejerkish thread on there please.

44. ISO #44

No. But those that are not are not living properly according to their own religion.
    If you don't see that, then you simply haven't put any effort into learning about their religion.
    Now leave me alone.
    Which is what I already said... I didn't ask you to reply, you know. AS FROM NOW YOU SHALL STOP QUOTING MY POSTS BECAUSE IT SPAMS MY NOTIFICATIONS!!!

45. ISO #45

That's what I did though... I quoted the right post.
    Ohh really?
    So, according to you, I called someone close minded in THIS post:

@SuperJack

Please, highlight the part in that post.

46. ISO #46

Ohh really?
    So, according to you, I called someone close minded in THIS post:

Please, highlight the part in that post.
    It was slightly implied though. But you're maybe right, maybe you thought about another word lol. Maybe. Maybe not. Also stop wanting me to insult you so SJ can close the thread XD

Also I quoted the post that says you gotta be done of religious people saying their bullshit at some point. THAT was the atheist softclaim.

47. ISO #47
    Ganelon

It was slightly implied though. But you're maybe right, maybe you thought about another word lol. Maybe. Maybe not. Also stop wanting me to insult you so SJ can close the thread XD

Also I quoted the post that says you gotta be done of religious people saying their bullshit at some point. THAT was the atheist softclaim.
    That's not atheism soft claim, that's called trying to impose your belief system

48. ISO #48
    Rachyl

I wanna hear what OzyWhose religion is

49. ISO #49

50. ISO #50

I wanna hear what OzyWhose religion is
    If he doesn't say atheist then he got no coherence in his thoughts lol.

Members who have read this thread: 0

There are no members to list at the moment.