Register

User Tag List

Page 3 of 28 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 13 ... LastLast
  1. ISO #101

2. ISO #102

3. ISO #103

Re: S-FM 251: Anti-Lurkers

Quote Originally Posted by Magoroth View Post
    Hm. @naz , how does post deletion work? Are we just told that a person lost 5 posts or are the posts themselves deleted?

Quote Originally Posted by Marshmallow Marshall View Post
    Hm. @naz how does editing work? Does editor just remove/add from the target's post count or are the posts actually affected?

Also mag please dont fill posts with green color, it's for host questions or reads list usually.

Oh fuck we gotta post in cyan. Ok then lol.

But if Magoroth knew that 100%... why did he ask it? @Magoroth trying to gain town cred?
    -vote Magoroth
    BECAUSE YOU'RE SCOTTISH!
    First important thingy thing seen this game. ↑↑↑↑ that thingy.

Quote Originally Posted by naz View Post
    ty lol. y'all can use green, ask me questions in cyan.

it's just from the post count...so i have lots of math to keep up with and write down somewhere safe lol. only editors know whos post counts have been affected, but only who THEY have edited. (town editor won't know who mafia editor picks, and vice versa)

target is not informed. neither is the rest of the town (you guys won't know)
    106 - 5 = 101. whew hard day................................♥

I did not know that, also...

KING GEORGE I IS THE TRUE KING!!!

-vote Marshmallow Marshall
    OMGUS disguised as a "lol" post. start of game trolling mode though =P

Quote Originally Posted by rumox View Post
    -vote Magoroth

hasn't been scum yet, i'm feeling lucky
    actually thats a good point lol

Quote Originally Posted by Dutes View Post
    That's racist.
    DUTES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!

the setup is vague i messaged naz awhile ago about the exact same thing
    hmmmmmm wanted to keep the message private?? I usually do that as maf, PM my questions :thinker:

So I am thinking a potential Mafia strategy would be to disregard their Power Roles' ability and play this similar to a nightless, only with deaths at night. I am also thinking that they won't be doing that because you can be sure the TPRs will be definitely be using their own abilities.

What I am also thinking is that the mafia lurker won't be using his special ability early on in the game because that would instantly out him. He'd only do that if he were to die that day or if he were exposed and very likely to die the following day. As a result, I believe we can expect the Mafia to be somewhere between the highest and lowest posters.

And yet another thing: @naz , if the Mafia gain an additional kpn - are they forced to use that one as well or is it up to them whether they use it or not?
    I just...I just need to lol
    What was the point of posting that!!!!! rofl

im thinking a mafia strategy is they will try to kill off town players
    I think this is very probable right here.

Don't be lynch happy. But I got a question now:

Should we lynch Day One?
    This is in response to rumox talking about lynches...yet rumox didnt have a vote out yet and he's being called lynch happy. amg this game so far lol it's teh funny though

I was going to touch on this subject - I feel this might be a game where we could uncover more information by not lynching. I was wrong - this is the exact opposite of a nightless. It's more like a Dayless.
    rofl I just love these posts haha im not scum reading u for em or anything I just think they are hilarious

Seriously, L-2 and the game has barely started?

-vote rumox
    so apparently MM was on L-2?

Alright guys. Not only am I not in favour of a role call, I am in favour of lynching anybody who claims a role today, unless the role they claim is that of Editor or Lurker. In which case the mafia will do the job for us.
    I claim Weapon Smith.

Oh btw. If it's needed to wake up the Town... THE PEOPLE WITH THE MOST POSTS CANNOT DIE AT NIGHT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

So start posting more pls atm I feel lonely.
    ayy we should be immune 2/3 of the game lol

right? also got terrified the moment i suggested lynching him.

/nasal +1000000 scum points adding those posts to my bookmark
    potential use as I keep reading.

As an added security measure, I propose that at T-10 minutes to midnight we check the top 2 players with the most posts and I propose that we ensure that one of them post additional posts to ensure that the difference between their post counts is greater than 5/10, so that there is no potential for WIFOM+2KPN bullshit
    how does this work? Mafia can only gain a kill if their lurker is the LEAST posted person - targetting people with the most posts and having them add more does absolutely nothing lol or am I missing something here

TRUE.
    how is it true?

Shouldn't we lynch the guy with the least posts?
    The Mafia editor is not going to care about post counts, and there is potential that the lurker will play this out without getting additional kills. If I was lurker I would be near the top of the posts because I would value the cover over the potential 1 kpn added.

I don't think so - it could be a Town Lurker; on the other hand, if that guy is Mafia Lurker, if the Mafia utilize their additional kill that night, he will be instantly outed as scum
    exactly, making me think the Mafia will be among the higher posters.

@Marshmallow Marshall how do you like my new location?
    ur choooo again? lol

Rumox is really not fitting his scum meta atm, so I'll assume he's town.

@Distorted is not posting? DISTORTEDDDD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!

I guess we should not assume SJ will post before tomorrow? It's 9 PM in London. And I don't think he forgot about the game, that would be a shame lol.

Goatse is not there, idk what to say about that tbh.

Dutes is weird, but he's usually silent in the mod so I'll give him a free pass for the start of the game.

Blink is my scum lean atm. He's for a rolecall, he's lurking... He's scummy. But we're not even 100 posts into the game GUYS PLEASE POST MORE!!!!! You can't all be lurkers, come on...

Magoroth is very probably town. He's not lurker at least. COULD be mafia editor, but I don't think he'd be playing like that if he was really mafia.
    ok so blink is town, that much is now clear. lol

Quote Originally Posted by blinkskater View Post
    Anyone who says im not scum is confirmed scum
    ehhh I already typed it and deleting it sounds more exausting then responding to this uselessly.

4. ISO #104

5. ISO #105

so @Magoroth In this nightless setup where the mafia kills at night, but this setup replicates a dayless setup even though we are all talking during the day - we may gain more benefits from not lynching, so we need to force the top posters to post more because the mafia gain a kill for posting the LEAST, and target top posters while ignoring the low posters...

ok what do we do now? lol

6. ISO #106

Quote Originally Posted by Distorted View Post
    so @Magoroth In this nightless setup where the mafia kills at night, but this setup replicates a dayless setup even though we are all talking during the day - we may gain more benefits from not lynching, so we need to force the top posters to post more because the mafia gain a kill for posting the LEAST, and target top posters while ignoring the low posters...

ok what do we do now? lol
    I shit you not, I just read from post 1 to here and this was your train of thought. lol

7. ISO #107

Hey guys just gonna make 3 shitposts in a row. This is the first one. Btw remember to get ravens to counter lurkers and remember to vape my fucking dick
    Quote Originally Posted by Hybrid View Post
    Tbh if the people you are complaining about has 10 brain cells, you d only one 15 just because you are thinkinf they d read it and just because you are thinking that mod mafia always have a stable and the same thinking pattern going on. This thing is compeltly useless and not worth reading. If you complain losing the game then just stop playing because you could always mak3 town believe in yourself. Stop blaming the other players and calşing them idiots and blame yourself for your own lose for once....

8. ISO #108

im only going to read every 3rd post so pls try to make your important posts be a multiple of 3. A good way to find out if ur post is a 3rd post is by dividing the post number by 3, and seeing if you get a number with no decimals
    Tbh if the people you are complaining about has 10 brain cells, you d only one 15 just because you are thinkinf they d read it and just because you are thinking that mod mafia always have a stable and the same thinking pattern going on. This thing is compeltly useless and not worth reading. If you complain losing the game then just stop playing because you could always mak3 town believe in yourself. Stop blaming the other players and calşing them idiots and blame yourself for your own lose for once....

9. ISO #109

[vote]Blinkskater[vote] lol

10. ISO #110

-vote Blinkskater

11. ISO #111

how does this work? Mafia can only gain a kill if their lurker is the LEAST posted person - targetting people with the most posts and having them add more does absolutely nothing lol or am I missing something here

Ya that is a fuck up. Only scum fuck up because they are under pressure. I'm town so my reads and plays are immaculate.

-vote Magoroth

12. ISO #112

13. ISO #113

14. ISO #114

15. ISO #115

chill my restless scum, discussion will begin in time. its still opening hours of the game and we have many hours to eod
    We must use as much time as we can.
    Quote Originally Posted by The Lawyer View Post
    Besides your lamp and your refridgerators, do you find anyone else suspicious?
    Quote Originally Posted by oliverz144 View Post
    it looks like many, e.g. MM and lag, suffered under the influence of paopan. However there is a victim: frinckles. He left the path of rationality and fully dived into the parallel reality of baby shark, king shark, and soviet union pizzas.
    Spoiler : The meaning of life :

16. ISO #116

chill my restless scum, discussion will begin in time. its still opening hours of the game and we have many hours to eod
    Also why am I that scummy? @rumox
    it looks like many, e.g. MM and lag, suffered under the influence of paopan. However there is a victim: frinckles. He left the path of rationality and fully dived into the parallel reality of baby shark, king shark, and soviet union pizzas.

17. ISO #117

Ya that is a fuck up. Only scum fuck up because they are under pressure. I'm town so my reads and plays are immaculate.

-vote Magoroth
    -vote rumox
    I think he just confused "low poster" and "top poster", not a big deal. Hell, that's what I misread :P so yeah his post may not be TRUE, but it's 100% false. The opposite being true.

18. ISO #118

19. ISO #119

Mag put a vote on you for interaction history reasons but got scared and took it off when I put you at L-2, revealing himself and you as the scum team. GG
    Are you stupid? Putting ANYONE at L-2 in a game with a new player is allowing a turbolynch to happen, followed by a shitton of WIFOM. N O. And I wonder what you are doing atm. You're obviously far more aggressive than in the Smiths game, which is the reason I am not pressuring you harder.

20. ISO #120

Quote Originally Posted by GoatseOntheCupboard View Post
    -vote Blinkskater
    @goatseonacupboard please elaborate, and please don't troll. Pleaaaaaaaaaaase.

21. ISO #121

@goatseonacupboard please elaborate, and please don't troll. Pleaaaaaaaaaaase.
    @GoatseOntheCupboard fuck that name...

22. ISO #122

23. ISO #123

-vote rumox
    I think he just confused "low poster" and "top poster", not a big deal. Hell, that's what I misread :P so yeah his post may not be TRUE, but it's 100% false. The opposite being true.
    he confused:

low poster/top poster
    dayless/day
    nightless/night
    pro town/anti town

I would like to hear what Magoroth thinks a good current town strategy is he wants to use. Because so far he has literally contradicted every post. and I would like to hear from HIM before anyone defends him or helps give him something to say or play off of.

24. ISO #124

25. ISO #125

Are you stupid? Putting ANYONE at L-2 in a game with a new player is allowing a turbolynch to happen, followed by a shitton of WIFOM. N O. And I wonder what you are doing atm. You're obviously far more aggressive than in the Smiths game, which is the reason I am not pressuring you harder.
    who's the new player? I'm pretty sure SuperJack has played before...

26. ISO #126

27. ISO #127

Spoiler : Distorted wallpost :
    First important thingy thing seen this game. ↑↑↑↑ that thingy.

106 - 5 = 101. whew hard day................................♥

OMGUS disguised as a "lol" post. start of game trolling mode though =P

actually thats a good point lol

DUTES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!

hmmmmmm wanted to keep the message private?? I usually do that as maf, PM my questions :thinker:

I just...I just need to lol
    What was the point of posting that!!!!! rofl

I think this is very probable right here.

This is in response to rumox talking about lynches...yet rumox didnt have a vote out yet and he's being called lynch happy. amg this game so far lol it's teh funny though

rofl I just love these posts haha im not scum reading u for em or anything I just think they are hilarious

so apparently MM was on L-2?

I claim Weapon Smith.

ayy we should be immune 2/3 of the game lol

potential use as I keep reading.

how is it true?

The Mafia editor is not going to care about post counts, and there is potential that the lurker will play this out without getting additional kills. If I was lurker I would be near the top of the posts because I would value the cover over the potential 1 kpn added.

exactly, making me think the Mafia will be among the higher posters.

ur choooo again? lol

ok so blink is town, that much is now clear. lol

ehhh I already typed it and deleting it sounds more exausting then responding to this uselessly.

DISTORTED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Rumox asked about that "long ago", so it was before game started. Can't post in an inexistant thread, huh?

Rumox said something about lynching everyone or something like that, so he was REALLY lynch happy on that. And it made me think about that question. Which you still didn't answer. @Distorted

I was on L-2 for 30 seconds because Magoroth instantly unvoted me lol.

Your wallpost is interesting, MATTER AT LAST!!!!! But I feel like you are sewing the seeds of chaos and scumpainting in it, targeting Magoroth with a slight buddying of me and blink. Or am I paranoid?

28. ISO #128

29. ISO #129

Lol using new players as a defense is weak. Nice fake vote btw scummy
    It's not a weak defense, it's fucking FM basics. And I'm talking about Dutes as a new player, not SJ...

30. ISO #130

he confused:

low poster/top poster
    dayless/day
    nightless/night
    pro town/anti town

I would like to hear what Magoroth thinks a good current town strategy is he wants to use. Because so far he has literally contradicted every post. and I would like to hear from HIM before anyone defends him or helps give him something to say or play off of.
    I think he fixed his stuff in another post though... should base on that one instead of the fail XD

31. ISO #131

DISTORTED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Rumox asked about that "long ago", so it was before game started. Can't post in an inexistant thread, huh?

Rumox said something about lynching everyone or something like that, so he was REALLY lynch happy on that. And it made me think about that question. Which you still didn't answer. @Distorted

I was on L-2 for 30 seconds because Magoroth instantly unvoted me lol.

Your wallpost is interesting, MATTER AT LAST!!!!! But I feel like you are sewing the seeds of chaos and scumpainting in it, targeting Magoroth with a slight buddying of me and blink. Or am I paranoid?
    think its paranoid, im not scum reading magoroth I just thought his posts were funny and would like a CLEAR view on him to judge off of. If anything I see confusion as a town-read thing because scums are usually more "put together" and come off as actively scum hunting. But without a real opinion on Magoroth, I have no idea where he stands, and have no idea how to read him right now for a "future" change. He has himself set up to back ANY strategy right now when D2 hits since he has pretty much said all of them and not mentioned which he supports.

32. ISO #132

think its paranoid, im not scum reading magoroth I just thought his posts were funny and would like a CLEAR view on him to judge off of. If anything I see confusion as a town-read thing because scums are usually more "put together" and come off as actively scum hunting. But without a real opinion on Magoroth, I have no idea where he stands, and have no idea how to read him right now for a "future" change. He has himself set up to back ANY strategy right now when D2 hits since he has pretty much said all of them and not mentioned which he supports.
    Mhmm. I didn't say you were scum reading him, I said you were preparing a narrative where he would be the scum. I will keep this idea in mind, but will give you a free pass on this, because I think I was paranoid... but still keeping it in mind.

33. ISO #133

Everyone please give stance on a lynch D1 btw. I'm in for a D1 lynch, for information. It even might not happen, but at least we will have discussed and revealed alignments a little bit.

34. ISO #134

Mhmm. I didn't say you were scum reading him, I said you were preparing a narrative where he would be the scum. I will keep this idea in mind, but will give you a free pass on this, because I think I was paranoid... but still keeping it in mind.
    Town scum reads people

Scum prepares narratives

to me they are one in the same, just depends on the faction doing it =P so I should have a + scumpoints from u here somewhere

35. ISO #135

Town scum reads people

Scum prepares narratives

to me they are one in the same, just depends on the faction doing it =P so I should have a + scumpoints from u here somewhere
    No it's not the same at all, and this post is giving you scumpoints. Town scum reading someone says "I scumread that guy". Or votes him. Preparing a narrative is to say "Uh, no I don't really think he's scum, will have to see more..." So no stop the bs lol

36. ISO #136

No it's not the same at all, and this post is giving you scumpoints. Town scum reading someone says "I scumread that guy". Or votes him. Preparing a narrative is to say "Uh, no I don't really think he's scum, will have to see more..." So no stop the bs lol
    Guess phrasing it as "one in the same" was a bad example lol my point behind it is scum dont scumread people, they are always trying to push an agenda or narrative behind their scum reads. town is the group who scumreads and flails votes around everywhere trying to figure this out. So I judged ur previous post of me "putting a narrative" on Magoroth to be putting a scum lead on him, or preparing to.

Nah I want his real opinion of what the strategy needs to be. but your quick defense of him is noted.

Let's do a quick scummy self meta here - If I was scum, I wouldn't question Magoroth much and just let him throw the 4-5 strategies out into the open without clarification, then focus more on trying to buddy him then passively =P

37. ISO #137

38. ISO #138

Guess phrasing it as "one in the same" was a bad example lol my point behind it is scum dont scumread people, they are always trying to push an agenda or narrative behind their scum reads. town is the group who scumreads and flails votes around everywhere trying to figure this out. So I judged ur previous post of me "putting a narrative" on Magoroth to be putting a scum lead on him, or preparing to.

Nah I want his real opinion of what the strategy needs to be. but your quick defense of him is noted.

Let's do a quick scummy self meta here - If I was scum, I wouldn't question Magoroth much and just let him throw the 4-5 strategies out into the open without clarification, then focus more on trying to buddy him then passively =P
    Mhmm but now I want to talk about something else
    -vote SuperJack
    @SuperJack WHAT ARE YOU DOING. You come in, say super weird and useless things, then go out. I don't think you are new. Or are you? Did Efe hack your account? SAY SOMETHING.

39. ISO #139

Most maf games get easier as it gets less players, I have a feeling this one will get exponentially easier. Due to the fact we can confirm certain people each night as "not a role". Top posters cannot be mafia lurker if there is a night kill, or they cannot be town due to they didnt suicide. If we get 2 mafia kills we can instantly narrow down the lurker to, most likely 1 of 3 people.

This setup actually gives a lot of information for how little TPRs are in it. ALSO we can post and get info and we get night immunity for it =P

40. ISO #140

41. ISO #141

Most maf games get easier as it gets less players, I have a feeling this one will get exponentially easier. Due to the fact we can confirm certain people each night as "not a role". Top posters cannot be mafia lurker if there is a night kill, or they cannot be town due to they didnt suicide. If we get 2 mafia kills we can instantly narrow down the lurker to, most likely 1 of 3 people.

This setup actually gives a lot of information for how little TPRs are in it. ALSO we can post and get info and we get night immunity for it =P
    @naz You stole my favorite color for questions >=O --- If mafia lurker gets most kills, mafia can go down to 0 kills right? then say if mafia lurker got least posts D1, mafia has 2 kills N1, if he was 2nd most poster next day, do the mafia still have 2 kills on N2? or are they back to 1?

42. ISO #142

43. ISO #143

44. ISO #144

Lenneth said he wants to play more FM
    YAY

45. ISO #145

No, not we can, we MUST. I M P E R A T I V E .

46. ISO #146

47. ISO #147

Obvious scum.

-vote Marshmallow Marshall
    I love how everyone who voted me gave absolutely no reasons to do so can't defend against something inexistant.

48. ISO #148

49. ISO #149

-vote dutes
    he doenst have a vote on him yet............. I want a vote =(
    Actually
    -vote Dutes
    SJ is sleeping atm, pushing him is useless.

50. ISO #150