S-FM 285: High Noon At The Redwood Saloon - Page 39
Register

User Tag List

Page 39 of 76 FirstFirst ... 29 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 49 ... LastLast
Results 1,901 to 1,950 of 3757
  1. ISO #1901

Re: S-FM 435 High Noon At The Redwood Saloon

Quote Originally Posted by Scvmurderer View Post
    Give it to me, ill shoot all the pricks trying to make passes at me at the saloon.
    I think that's not the password to get the gun XD
    Quote Originally Posted by The Lawyer View Post
    Besides your lamp and your refridgerators, do you find anyone else suspicious?
    Quote Originally Posted by oliverz144 View Post
    it looks like many, e.g. MM and lag, suffered under the influence of paopan. However there is a victim: frinckles. He left the path of rationality and fully dived into the parallel reality of baby shark, king shark, and soviet union pizzas.
    Spoiler : The meaning of life :

2. ISO #1902

3. ISO #1903

4. ISO #1904

5. ISO #1905

Quote Originally Posted by Otakudweeb69 View Post
    Wait rly? Every setup has citizens? Who made this rule, and how are you certain?
    Because balance lol. No citizens in a setup is really, really unbalanced, unless very specific and simple setups (like everyone is a framer or a sheriff).
    it looks like many, e.g. MM and lag, suffered under the influence of paopan. However there is a victim: frinckles. He left the path of rationality and fully dived into the parallel reality of baby shark, king shark, and soviet union pizzas.

6. ISO #1906

Quote Originally Posted by Frinckles View Post
    If we assume Magoroth is telling the truth after his silly shit, I think it's reasonable that Gyrlander might be third party. He would have been hammered by now by 3 votes + no vote from Magoroth early.
    Gyr’s an exe that I assume is out to get me, since I’m such a handsome chad
    Doki doki delete yourself (9'^')9

7. ISO #1907

8. ISO #1908

If we assume Magoroth is telling the truth after his silly shit, I think it's reasonable that Gyrlander might be third party. He would have been hammered by now by 3 votes + no vote from Magoroth early.
    then the hammer vote would be confirmed scum tho? why would anyone want that?

9. ISO #1909

10. ISO #1910

Nope, everyone here knows that quick hammerers gets lynched the next day. And that may or may not be because I've been spamming that for a real life year now, along with Magoroth.

11. ISO #1911

12. ISO #1912
    Ganelon

ya nobody in their right mind would hammer early

13. ISO #1913

I meant, you can create a day chat to discuss with someone. The day is almost half over, unless you intended to save it.
    I suppose it wouldn’t hurt to try and open one. I’m thinking of opening one on you, MM or Kenny atm. Thoughts?

14. ISO #1914
    Ganelon

question
    does fucking ellie moon even exist

15. ISO #1915

16. ISO #1916

I suppose it wouldn’t hurt to try and open one. I’m thinking of opening one on you, MM or Kenny atm. Thoughts?
    But If I Remember Correctly Frinckles Claimed A Male Role.. And You Can Only Open Day Chat With A Female Correct?

17. ISO #1917
    Ganelon

I want my time back from magaroths bs. Took too long to translate his posts
    believe me it took me an even longer time to type them

18. ISO #1918

Quote Originally Posted by Magoroth View Post
    question
    She better, or I'm going to have a bad time. Ive been in love with an imaginary person
    CHOO CHOO, THE DARK GOD CALLS THOSE RIGHTEOUS AND FAITHFUL! FLOCK TO THE DARK MESSIAHS ARMS!

19. ISO #1919

20. ISO #1920

question
    I personally believe she does with how soon in the thread the name was dropped & identified as an evil, and then the treasure hunter claimed to be friends with moon or whatever

21. ISO #1921

22. ISO #1922

question
    Ellie Moon Has To Exist... Someone Is Lying About Their Name.. 3 PPL Confirm The Existence Of This Character Distorted SCV And Myself..

However, And Its Unfortunate That Distorted Is Dead..

23. ISO #1923
    Ganelon

I personally believe she does with how soon in the thread the name was dropped & identified as an evil, and then the treasure hunter claimed to be friends with moon or whatever
    wait Distorted claimed that? really?

24. ISO #1924

-vote SCVMurderer

This old town quoting mofo is still at it. Come at me ill shoot that god damn horse u ride on. Only person claiming cit in this whole game and im the freaking suspect still
    CHOO CHOO, THE DARK GOD CALLS THOSE RIGHTEOUS AND FAITHFUL! FLOCK TO THE DARK MESSIAHS ARMS!

25. ISO #1925

As of this moment I stand by my earlier POE of scvm/Kenny/wiisp and if handed a gun would shoot from this pool
    keeping in mind that gyr is basically an outted wolf, and even outside that, I think his "i guess" vote at EoD, was exceptionally wolfy, how does that change the PoE
    because its doubtful that scvm is a wolf since I dont think he really fits into the PoE, and I know I am town

Kenny is still up in the air, but imo he pushed a lot of content and his voice is quite huge in this game, so like thats a lot of content needing to faked and probably too much effort to keep up his facade, especially when you look at the other game where I caught him as a wolf

TLDR: There is a super high chance you are wrong on all of these

26. ISO #1926

question
    Well, if we trust Scv, which I do, yes. Else he/she would be in love with an inexistant person XD
    I want my time back from magaroths bs. Took too long to translate his posts
    NEVER

27. ISO #1927

28. ISO #1928

This old town quoting mofo is still at it. Come at me ill shoot that god damn horse u ride on. Only person claiming cit in this whole game and im the freaking suspect still
    @naz

Give me the gun, i got a freakin horse to shoot

29. ISO #1929

Quote Originally Posted by Kenny View Post
    Flavor wise opening a chat with me does make a lot of sense, now that I think about it.
    My name has not been mentioned by anybody else, I do not know other people's names and I knew about the bank robberies.
    Frinckles too, for the same reasons.

30. ISO #1930

Quote Originally Posted by Kenny View Post
    yea this. I don't mind having you try to open a chat with me, but how come you changed your mind about opening one with naz or yagami?
    Quote Originally Posted by Light_Yagami View Post
    But If I Remember Correctly Frinckles Claimed A Male Role.. And You Can Only Open Day Chat With A Female Correct?
    Frink, mm and Kenny are most worth checking to me imo to see if they’re lying about their gender because to me their claims feel weakest atm except for maybe scvm but I think scvm claimed a female role so idk what information that’s give us

31. ISO #1931

32. ISO #1932
    Ganelon

I think checking MM would be a waste.
    If he's scum I WILL eat my hat

33. ISO #1933

Frink, mm and Kenny are most worth checking to me imo to see if they’re lying about their gender because to me their claims feel weakest atm except for maybe scvm but I think scvm claimed a female role so idk what information that’s give us
    yes

34. ISO #1934

Im elizabeth landry, the heartbreaker saloon waitress with eyes on Miss. Moon

35. ISO #1935

She better, or I'm going to have a bad time. Ive been in love with an imaginary person
    ^^ lol
    Quote Originally Posted by Light_Yagami View Post
    Ellie Moon Has To Exist... Someone Is Lying About Their Name.. 3 PPL Confirm The Existence Of This Character Distorted SCV And Myself..

However, And Its Unfortunate That Distorted Is Dead..
    Or someone has just NOT CLAIMED their full name and is bullshitting us... @Gyrlander @Wiisp cough cough
    wait Distorted claimed that? really?
    I think so yes
    @Frinckles I agree that this vote makes no sense... explain yourself.

36. ISO #1936
    Ganelon

well fuck me then, I'm out of ideas
    what's the chance no wolf would display TMI at my blackmail?
    or am I looking at this the wrong way

37. ISO #1937

38. ISO #1938
    Ganelon

Everybody rushing to SCV's defense. 樂
    LYNCH FOR THE LYNCH GOD CHOO CHOO

39. ISO #1939

40. ISO #1940

Quote Originally Posted by Wiisp View Post
    keeping in mind that gyr is basically an outted wolf, and even outside that, I think his "i guess" vote at EoD, was exceptionally wolfy, how does that change the PoE
    because its doubtful that scvm is a wolf since I dont think he really fits into the PoE, and I know I am town

Kenny is still up in the air, but imo he pushed a lot of content and his voice is quite huge in this game, so like thats a lot of content needing to faked and probably too much effort to keep up his facade, especially when you look at the other game where I caught him as a wolf

TLDR: There is a super high chance you are wrong on all of these
    Gyr is a 3p to me so he was excluded from POE
    your claim just feels like you’re witholding too much info to be town, didn’t u say there was a name in ur rolecard that seemed scummy but you haven’t revealed as to what the name is yet? Correct me if I’m wrong
    Scvm because I really just don’t believe his cit claim I feel like he’s a mafioso ish role personally
    Kenny because his claim seems the sketchiest straight out of his ass imo of anyone here. I forget what his power is or if he’s said but at least to me frinck’s “respects the dead” seems to match up with his coroner ability and MM’s lore suggests at a potential bandit-esque scum

So in the end it honestly really mostly boils down to my lore interpretation but at this point I feel like my towns are mostly locked

41. ISO #1941
    Ganelon

Thay was a thinking emoji sent from my phone. How the hell did it turn out as some Chinese character?
    Must be Chinese spyware you got on that phone

42. ISO #1942

Gyr is a 3p to me so he was excluded from POE
    your claim just feels like you’re witholding too much info to be town, didn’t u say there was a name in ur rolecard that seemed scummy but you haven’t revealed as to what the name is yet? Correct me if I’m wrong
    Scvm because I really just don’t believe his cit claim I feel like he’s a mafioso ish role personally
    Kenny because his claim seems the sketchiest straight out of his ass imo of anyone here. I forget what his power is or if he’s said but at least to me frinck’s “respects the dead” seems to match up with his coroner ability and MM’s lore suggests at a potential bandit-esque scum

So in the end it honestly really mostly boils down to my lore interpretation but at this point I feel like my towns are mostly locked
    What does 3p mean.

Thank you Anonymous Donor

43. ISO #1943

44. ISO #1944
    Ganelon

tbh if it's not Frinckles/Gyrl/scv/kenny I will seriously start looking at Wiisp/aamirus/otakud since i dont think it could be anyone elsee

45. ISO #1945

lmao 3p
    gets a not town check, go to assumption is 3p,
    no 3p, puts someone into L1, with "I guess ill vote here"
    plz people

stop being potatoes

I've literally given all the information in my role pm, there isnt much else I can give, and I will die before I claim my role, probably?

46. ISO #1946
    Ganelon

we need to start looking at possible teams, lynch the scummiest from the first group (gyrl doesn't count) and see what happens

47. ISO #1947

48. ISO #1948

tbh if it's not Frinckles/Gyrl/scv/kenny I will seriously start looking at Wiisp/aamirus/otakud since i dont think it could be anyone elsee
    Why isn’t wiisp in your scum group rn, actually? Why are you suggesting he’s with aamirus or me, for that matter?

49. ISO #1949

50. ISO #1950
    Ganelon

the guys in the second group are still strong town reads for me, definitely not lynching them rn, esp. not wiisp/aamirus
    so don't worry
    just saying that I will literally lynch anyone over MM, naz and light