S-FM The Immortals - Page 33
Register

User Tag List

Page 33 of 49 FirstFirst ... 23 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 43 ... LastLast
Results 1,601 to 1,650 of 2432
  1. ISO #1601

Re: S-FM The Immortals

I think demarius softed one of the neutrals day one I only have skimmed tho.

Tomorrow night I should be able to read the entire thread and be a able able to contribute a lot more.

Distorted flipped scum it looks like shit that I defended him, from the little I saw he was playing to his town meta.
    This isn't where i parked my car.....

2. ISO #1602

Quote Originally Posted by blinkskater View Post
    This dudes really calling me scummy for having low posts? I made it clear I was really fucking busy until Monday, that's a load of horseshit.
    shut up you almost saved Distorted from a lynch and thats your defense?

screw you and screw you all for playing so scummy
    I Like Ice Cream

3. ISO #1603

I think demarius softed one of the neutrals day one I only have skimmed tho.

Tomorrow night I should be able to read the entire thread and be a able able to contribute a lot more.

Distorted flipped scum it looks like shit that I defended him, from the little I saw he was playing to his town meta.
    he indeed was using his town meta
    He tried to make me feel bad for lynching him
    it almost worked I was gonna unvote him until I remembered that he is Distorted
    I Like Ice Cream

4. ISO #1604

5. ISO #1605

6. ISO #1606

Quote Originally Posted by Wiisp View Post
    @blinkskater
    also that liars club game... why didnt you just lynch Naz... ur reads day 1 were so good
    I know, I second guesses myself, and she derped having forgot that she was axed, and james flipping town seeming so sure moose was mafia, I fucked that up it's on me =(

7. ISO #1607

8. ISO #1608

9. ISO #1609

10. ISO #1610

11. ISO #1611

12. ISO #1612

13. ISO #1613

14. ISO #1614

15. ISO #1615

16. ISO #1616

17. ISO #1617

18. ISO #1618

Quote Originally Posted by Efekannn02 View Post
    then why did I lynch Distorted the scum while you defended him?
    he was playing to his town meta which you agreed to and u still lynched him anyways, you carry this personal vendetta against him and try to lynch him every game it's fucking obvious.

in literally every game you call him scum and want to lynch kill him, it's fucking annoying already

19. ISO #1619

20. ISO #1620

he was playing to his town meta which you agreed to and u still lynched him anyways, you carry this personal vendetta against him and try to lynch him every game it's fucking obvious.

in literally every game you call him scum and want to lynch kill him, it's fucking annoying already
    annoying? so you put aggressivity into the game?

Alrighty Blinkstorted
    -vote Blinkskater
    obviously scum thanks for the Violence you used
    I Like Ice Cream

21. ISO #1621

22. ISO #1622

23. ISO #1623

hell yeah because last game I didnt got Distorted lynched as far as I can rememember
    you were calling him scum and everyone who defended him scum too, you know i'm right and you are trying to lynch me because of that so fuck right off im town here

24. ISO #1624

25. ISO #1625

you were calling him scum and everyone who defended him scum too, you know i'm right and you are trying to lynch me because of that so fuck right off im town here
    Based On The Limited Information You Have.. I Want A Reads List From You Blink.. Because, I Have You As A Scum Lean.. I Wanna See What You Have To Say..

26. ISO #1626

27. ISO #1627

28. ISO #1628

29. ISO #1629

30. ISO #1630

Quote Originally Posted by Light_Yagami View Post
    Based On The Limited Information You Have.. I Want A Reads List From You Blink.. Because, I Have You As A Scum Lean.. I Wanna See What You Have To Say..
    TOWN:
    yagami
    efe
    wiisp
    mike

neutral:
    demaris

scum:
    Zergsoup
    aamrius

thats all i got sorry

31. ISO #1631

32. ISO #1632

33. ISO #1633

34. ISO #1634

35. ISO #1635

36. ISO #1636

37. ISO #1637

Efekannn has had some nice thoughts this game, more so than last game
    even if he does tunnel on Distorted every game, he has given actual reasoning for voting him and he's giving an actual reason for voting you, and that holds some merit, and chopping it down to just poor tunnels, is insulting because he's actually quite intelligent under the surface @blinkskater

our PoE is pretty much the same, except for I'd put you down there as well because of the exact same reasons Efekannn, you aren't busy anymore I presume, so i expect some good thoughts from you, and hopefully you can change my mind

38. ISO #1638

39. ISO #1639

I have literally no way of finding the scums with my own reading style right now

y'all are way too scummy for me and im having trust issues to comfirmed townies thanks to Bahkieh and Mike

Y'all confusing me so much I cant even think straight and im paranoid from the not sleeping

There are 3 scums thats for certain but is it really Blink + NumberTwo + wtf.....
    I Like Ice Cream

40. ISO #1640

I have literally no way of finding the scums with my own reading style right now

y'all are way too scummy for me and im having trust issues to comfirmed townies thanks to Bahkieh and Mike

Y'all confusing me so much I cant even think straight and im paranoid from the not sleeping

There are 3 scums thats for certain but is it really Blink + NumberTwo + wtf.....
    Its Me Efe Im The Third Scum.. Trust Me.. The Enemy Of My Enemy Is My Friend..

41. ISO #1641

42. ISO #1642

43. ISO #1643

Quote Originally Posted by Wiisp View Post
    Efekannn has had some nice thoughts this game, more so than last game
    even if he does tunnel on Distorted every game, he has given actual reasoning for voting him and he's giving an actual reason for voting you, and that holds some merit, and chopping it down to just poor tunnels, is insulting because he's actually quite intelligent under the surface @blinkskater

our PoE is pretty much the same, except for I'd put you down there as well because of the exact same reasons Efekannn, you aren't busy anymore I presume, so i expect some good thoughts from you, and hopefully you can change my mind
    I find it scummy that you’re trying to pocket Efe here. You’ve been insulting people all game now suddenly dropping a compliment.
    Have you ever heard the tragedy of Darth Jar Jar the wise?

44. ISO #1644

Quote Originally Posted by aamirus View Post
    I find it scummy that you’re trying to pocket Efe here. You’ve been insulting people all game now suddenly dropping a compliment.
    let him let him I have a good gut feeling about this even though ''wtf'' was supposed to be him for some weird reason
    I Like Ice Cream

45. ISO #1645

46. ISO #1646

Quote Originally Posted by aamirus View Post
    lmao i feel like you are trying to hard to paint me as red or w/e, i just am not a fan of how people treat efekannn
    plus hes in the towncore, and you are not, so im gunna defend him

I do what i need to, to win, i dont like being an ass, and if you ever take the time to get to know me outside of game, im quite chill

47. ISO #1647

@aamirus
    i have an idea, go attack my posts, there is many of them, and not read me on a micro-level, which is utterly horrible over the macro level
    There hasnt been much of real thoughts coming from your slot, personally your previous read list was shallow, a long side Zerg's most recent one, do you have any knew thoughts?

48. ISO #1648

49. ISO #1649
    Ganelon

Fuck me. This entire argument feels like Goliath vs Scourge in SC2.
    Also did someone actually claim neutral?

50. ISO #1650
    Ganelon

I think there's no chance for Pestilence to be scum anymore because Distorted rapidly switched over to him