S-FM 265: Illuminati - Page 15
Register

User Tag List

Page 15 of 47 FirstFirst ... 5 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 25 ... LastLast
  1. ISO #701

2. ISO #702

Re: S-FM 265: Illuminati

I'm going to play HotS with a friend now... waiting on Distorted's reply.
    Quote Originally Posted by The Lawyer View Post
    Besides your lamp and your refridgerators, do you find anyone else suspicious?
    Quote Originally Posted by oliverz144 View Post
    it looks like many, e.g. MM and lag, suffered under the influence of paopan. However there is a victim: frinckles. He left the path of rationality and fully dived into the parallel reality of baby shark, king shark, and soviet union pizzas.
    Spoiler : The meaning of life :

3. ISO #703

Quote Originally Posted by Marshmallow Marshall View Post
    Yet those three are all scum leans for me... slight ones but still. Also explain, how can you NULL read aamirus? She's active and took strong positions. How can you not even lean towards a side??
    1) she said she wasnt active. lol used the assassins creed as an excuse and you even called BS on that, now you are saying shes active?

2) the activity has been just picking at peoples posts. the only REAL activity we got is because I have been pushing at her for it. she even said "now i have to go to my computer" hence why i will continue pushing. im creating that activity ;)

Go here → → https://discord.gg/rYRT5Tz Type s.cat, enjoy.

4. ISO #704

5. ISO #705

Quote Originally Posted by aamirus View Post
    Well, I literally said I didn't want to get into a thing with distorted and that he would goad me into it. I got angry when he did exactly that and forced me to keep posting or else look scummy af by leaving while being pushed at. It's like an hour plus later now and my xbox turned itself off from inactivity. I just wanted to enjoy the night and instead got locked into this and that pissed me off.
    why always victimizing yourself... smh but this verifies WHY she has any activity at all =P

6. ISO #706

Eeeeehmmm......... okay you win lol. But it was about a meme, not a soft claim, so it wasn't blatant (Not in that way at least lol) for anyone but the people who weren't in the japanese game.

Aamirus is now my top town read by the way. *jumps in aamirus's pocket*
    rofl
    -vote marshmallow marshall
    ill keep this here. if blink really wants kenny tomorrow i can shift to that, but if he flips town im coming to this spot tomorrow.

7. ISO #707

Quote Originally Posted by Kenny View Post
    no I do not keep flip-flopping. I said exactly one time that he didn't push at all, then I reread and I changed my opinion.
    You are the one who keeps quoting that one post with an outdated opinion.
    well you did change it back again after that. why? you said your read on blink changed, now its scum again. explain

8. ISO #708

9. ISO #709

Distorted pulled off his vote on me and I believe if he wanted it the thread could've been already closed with distorted in a comfortable towny position and blink being the next on the train.
    I don't see how a gambit like that could benefit him if he were scum aligned at all.

tbh
    @Distorted who is your mafia mate?
    What convinced you that there is an illuminati?
    Did you ask the earlier questions to give us hints?
    nah i was hoping to catch someone in a wifom mode lol

10. ISO #710

11. ISO #711

Quote Originally Posted by Distorted View Post
    well you did change it back again after that. why? you said your read on blink changed, now its scum again. explain
    Here are today's posts where I tryed explaining my thought process regarding blink.

So you are saying you scumread other people than me, but prefer to get me, a townie, lynched because you're confident that you can.
    Seems like something a scum aligned player would like to do as well, don't you think?
    If you want to lynch me you should at least legitimately scumread me.
    Pretending to want one thing and then doing another is not towny.
    there won't be an iso on you, because I'm now scumreading you not based on your posts, which after rereading did not look all that scummy, but because of your refusal of reading and acknowledging what I did.

12. ISO #712

13. ISO #713

wahts ur reads on everyone else?
    MM and aamirus are strong townreads.
    Varnic and AIVION are nullreads, but not scum.
    Mag was a scumread, blink pushing him lessened that feeling.
    Gyrlander looks odd.
    I still think that you know something and do something else.

I feel like I don't have a reason to hide these reads right now, and yes I know that people here seem to think this is a common scum strategy if the player doing that is not Mag/MM.

14. ISO #714

1) she said she wasnt active. lol used the assassins creed as an excuse and you even called BS on that, now you are saying shes active?

2) the activity has been just picking at peoples posts. the only REAL activity we got is because I have been pushing at her for it. she even said "now i have to go to my computer" hence why i will continue pushing. im creating that activity ;)
    I called bullshit on that excuse, yes... but after that she went active.... and that stuff was highly AI..................
    it looks like many, e.g. MM and lag, suffered under the influence of paopan. However there is a victim: frinckles. He left the path of rationality and fully dived into the parallel reality of baby shark, king shark, and soviet union pizzas.

15. ISO #715

MM and aamirus are strong townreads.
    Varnic and AIVION are nullreads, but not scum.
    Mag was a scumread, blink pushing him lessened that feeling.
    Gyrlander looks odd.
    I still think that you know something and do something else.

I feel like I don't have a reason to hide these reads right now, and yes I know that people here seem to think this is a common scum strategy if the player doing that is not Mag/MM.
    explain the otwn reads on MM / aamirus

and the interaction between blink and mag how that makes mag more town?

16. ISO #716

17. ISO #717

18. ISO #718

rofl
    -vote marshmallow marshall
    ill keep this here. if blink really wants kenny tomorrow i can shift to that, but if he flips town im coming to this spot tomorrow.
    IL CAMERLINGO

19. ISO #719

grasping for straws much? lol
    So, when I gotta do something = you're scum, but when you get off after being voted = grasping for straws? SCUM DETECTED

20. ISO #720

.............yes =( we did it =( we did all of it :cry: WE SWEARS ON THE PRECIOUS WE DIDNT KNOW!
    Lmao

21. ISO #721

all she did was agree with blink on kenny. and is now top town read for u ;) You are not this easy, you are scum.
    I have a strong scumread on you and mag....and u were not on the mag train either. I have a more gut feeling ur separate scum alignments actually, but could still be the same.

22. ISO #722

23. ISO #723

what parts of it were AI for u?
    When she defended herself, when she pushed at Kenny and explained, detailed her thoughts (Which you just kept hitting on for reasons that were absolute bullshit, and this led to what I am doing right now), and the interactions with you and Kenny.

24. ISO #724

explain the otwn reads on MM / aamirus

and the interaction between blink and mag how that makes mag more town?
    my scumread on blink is stronger than my scumread on mag.
    I was initially thinking they might be teamed, but rereading blinks posts changed that feeling. It's not like Mag is now a scumread tho, and meta isn't considered here either.

I've played a few games with MM now and I learned that he tends to ignore questions that go against his goals. Here in this game he even answered totally vague "explain?" questions with fairly accurate town-ish posts.
    Aamirus is harder to explain.

25. ISO #725

When she defended herself, when she pushed at Kenny and explained, detailed her thoughts (Which you just kept hitting on for reasons that were absolute bullshit, and this led to what I am doing right now), and the interactions with you and Kenny.
    so what happens if kenny flips town?

26. ISO #726

when I go from "top town read" to "bottom of the scum read" for being gone 10 minutes, yes that is grasping for straws. lol
    You are twisting the narrative............. it's not the only reason lmao all that shit show with Aamirus is scummy as fuck for you. And now you're defending yourself by deflecting my attacks on myself and twisting the narrative.

But... @Magoroth , what do you think about lynching Distorted today?
    also please tell if you're mafia

27. ISO #727

I was initially thinking they might be teamed, but rereading blinks posts changed that feeling. It's not like Mag is now a scumread tho, and meta isn't considered here either.

I've played a few games with MM now and I learned that he tends to ignore questions that go against his goals. Here in this game he even answered totally vague "explain?" questions with fairly accurate town-ish posts.
    *It's not like Mag is now a townread tho*
    typo

28. ISO #728

welp, im wanting a flip today, not doing 4-5 games in a row with a no lynch day 1. im not lynching blink, so between aamirus and MM is where i will probably be voting. so i would start analyzing between them.

29. ISO #729

welp, im wanting a flip today, not doing 4-5 games in a row with a no lynch day 1. im not lynching blink, so between aamirus and MM is where i will probably be voting. so i would start analyzing between them.
    oh true or mag... thats still a complete possiblity.

@Marshmallow Marshall btw whats ur read on mag?

30. ISO #730

so what happens if kenny flips town?
    Kenny contradicted himself as town, that's what happens... lol. Aamirus's push is still good and I agree with it. And your interactions with her are scummy. I also like how you didn't react to the post where I say you're Illuminati with Varnic. You are both highly suspicious, HERETICS.

31. ISO #731

You are twisting the narrative............. it's not the only reason lmao all that shit show with Aamirus is scummy as fuck for you. And now you're defending yourself by deflecting my attacks on myself and twisting the narrative.

But... @Magoroth , what do you think about lynching Distorted today?
    also please tell if you're mafia
    you are completely scum dude lol the only reason any interaction existed was with aamirus is because of me I wanted more info before EoD so i pushed EVERYONE. as scum, why not hammer kenny? why not keep on mag? theres so many easy scapegaots, but i chose to push at every single person. and you view that as scummy?

32. ISO #732

you are completely scum dude lol the only reason any interaction existed was with aamirus is because of me I wanted more info before EoD so i pushed EVERYONE. as scum, why not hammer kenny? why not keep on mag? theres so many easy scapegaots, but i chose to push at every single person. and you view that as scummy?
    I took focus off of 2 easy trains to make sure EVERYONE is getting pushed. @Marshmallow Marshall call that scummy, go for it and I will tunnel you all game.

33. ISO #733

Yeah I want a flip today too. I'm not lynching Aamirus anytime soon. Between Distorted and Varnic imo. The others are not priority. @naz Just to make sure. If an Illuminati gets lynched D1, he will flip as his REAL illuminati role because he wouldn't have time to disguise, right?

34. ISO #734

Kenny contradicted himself as town, that's what happens... lol. Aamirus's push is still good and I agree with it. And your interactions with her are scummy. I also like how you didn't react to the post where I say you're Illuminati with Varnic. You are both highly suspicious, HERETICS.
    every other post of yours is calling me scum - do i need to react to every one?

35. ISO #735

Yeah I want a flip today too. I'm not lynching Aamirus anytime soon. Between Distorted and Varnic imo. The others are not priority. @naz Just to make sure. If an Illuminati gets lynched D1, he will flip as his REAL illuminati role because he wouldn't have time to disguise, right?
    You are the lynch for today. You are picking between the most active person and an AFK LOL You like information lynches on D1, and varnic is 0 info. You specifically dont say anyone else because you want them to SIDE with you so you dont want to burn bridges.

your scum. push me, you will regret it.

36. ISO #736

I don't think we should focus on the illuminati as a 3rd scum team right now, because I believe doing so gives the mafia the opportunity to act townier than the town by pushing for them.
    If there is an illuminati, they would be acting like a mafia and we should read them like a mafia team.

37. ISO #737

Because you know very well that if you were to hammer Kenny without even being 24h in the day, I would get you lynched easily for it. So, the answer to all of that shit is: towncred. As Illuminati, I believe you would play as a town, with VERY low profile scum activity, while looking like an active town. You fit this perfectly. Magoroth fits Mafia role. You still didn't react about Varnic, so I take it I am right on him somewhere.

38. ISO #738

39. ISO #739

every other post of yours is calling me scum - do i need to react to every one?
    When it is the only one that says who I see you paired with? Yes. When I'm wrong, whatever your alignment is, you always call bullshit on your "scummate" when he's not really your scummate. DOWN WITH THE CONSPIRATING SQUIRREL'S HEAD.

40. ISO #740

Because you know very well that if you were to hammer Kenny without even being 24h in the day, I would get you lynched easily for it. So, the answer to all of that shit is: towncred. As Illuminati, I believe you would play as a town, with VERY low profile scum activity, while looking like an active town. You fit this perfectly. Magoroth fits Mafia role. You still didn't react about Varnic, so I take it I am right on him somewhere.
    i wouldent have to hammer, i could have just left it alone and supported the lynch. Varnic is a new player who has less than 5 posts. what reaciont do u want?

41. ISO #741

@Marshmallow Marshall I will requote all my posts ur not responding to btw about me pushing EVERYONE to get info rather than taking the easy lynches. respond to those.
    I just did tho

42. ISO #742

Distorted unvoted.
    He did never have to hammer for my lynch and it actually was a very convenient scum position.

43. ISO #743

i wouldent have to hammer, i could have just left it alone and supported the lynch. Varnic is a new player who has less than 5 posts. what reaciont do u want?
    NO NO NO. YOU JUST SAID HAMMER.

why not hammer kenny?
    YOU
    ARE
    AN
    ILLUMINATUS

44. ISO #744

45. ISO #745

I don't think we should focus on the illuminati as a 3rd scum team right now, because I believe doing so gives the mafia the opportunity to act townier than the town by pushing for them.
    If there is an illuminati, they would be acting like a mafia and we should read them like a mafia team.
    But if the game suddenly makes sense when we put illuminati in it.... we should DEFINETLY talk about the illuminati.

@AIVION when you'll be back, I'd like a list of your reads (read the thread first of course lol)

46. ISO #746

47. ISO #747

But if the game suddenly makes sense when we put illuminati in it.... we should DEFINETLY talk about the illuminati.

@AIVION when you'll be back, I'd like a list of your reads (read the thread first of course lol)
    You are scum. you found a small chance to try to push me push me all u want, but you WILL be the lynch for today.

48. ISO #748

which btw yes, i unvoted when YOU got on becaue i had a feeling you would vote him =P @Marshmallow Marshall which u did.
    Yep, I wanted an L-1. L-1 in mid-day with a NO HAMMER mention is very pro town, alike just putting at L-1 and saying LYNCH HIM NOW... lol. And u didnt grant us an L-1.

49. ISO #749

it does not make sense. Illuminati is mafia to mafia, and they don't even know whether they exist or not.

50. ISO #750