S-FM 265: Illuminati - Page 10
Register

User Tag List

Page 10 of 47 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 20 ... LastLast
  1. ISO #451

2. ISO #452

Re: S-FM 265: Illuminati

Quote Originally Posted by blinkskater View Post
    @Marshmallow Marshall however i do scumread the fuck out of you because when Mag was put on L1 you didn't even say anything you didn't freak out NOTHING... there was nothing from you... ALSO you role claimed CIT in your second post. EVERY game I have ever played with you and you are town you yell at me to not even think about role claiming because you know how much I like to do it on day ONE.In your 4th post you IMMEDIATLY buddy distorted by calling him "distortown". That is extremely out of place for you to call distorted town that fast. YOu later jump right on me for being "scummy" for asking aivion a question about playing as a cit in this save... News flash he's played this save twice, that question was not scummy at all. You also were pushing at me for claiming that I am playing by my own scum meta.. I obviously told you all my "supposed scum meta" then a few posts later answered a question in exactly the way I told you i'd answer it if i were scum... What reprobate in their right mind would do that as scum? the fact that you are scumreading/pushing me for that is a scumtell in my book because it apears to be an easy push that scum would jump all over, when infact it was a premeditated "slip".
    -vote marshmallow marshall
    you are scum my friend.
    Lol ok. First of all: I DIDNT KNOW MAG HAD BEEN AT L-1. I'll check the thread back with that in mind. I'm not a vote counter.
    Second: I always yell not to mass claim. We already discussed this several times in several games.
    Third: Which scum would immediatly try to pocket an experienced player? A fool. I'm not a fool. I'm not a scum either.
    Fourth: Yes, your question to AIVION was scummy for the reasons I have given. If you don't agree with me, it's far from being a reason to scumread me.
    Fifth: WELL it is still scummy? If you are starting to fake slips as town, it's a bad way to make yourself low hanging fruit (Which is what you claim to do).

THAT BEING SAID.
    -vote Varnic
    @Varnic I am putting a pressure vote on you. I'll elaborate in my next post. Blink, you just played to your town meta, and I will give you the benefit of the doubt. I still scumread you, but I think that pressure on you is no longer useful, this post was exactly what I wanted.
    Quote Originally Posted by The Lawyer View Post
    Besides your lamp and your refridgerators, do you find anyone else suspicious?
    Quote Originally Posted by oliverz144 View Post
    it looks like many, e.g. MM and lag, suffered under the influence of paopan. However there is a victim: frinckles. He left the path of rationality and fully dived into the parallel reality of baby shark, king shark, and soviet union pizzas.
    Spoiler : The meaning of life :

3. ISO #453

So Varnic. I think you're a Skwirl from the mod, right? Well, this is not the mod (The mod = -Mafia- map on SC2 btw). Here, Day 1 is not just a bunch of shitposts, PROTECT QUO QUO QUO, CHOO CHOO, or stuff like that.

From day 1, you start scum hunting. Scum hunting is NOT sitting passively waiting for "leads" from an investigative role. 99% of leads in FM come from scum hunting, and most of it comes from CITIZENS.

So, how to scum hunt? Look at people's posts, and think about the intent they had behind that post. Argue with them, make them talk, try to see if they are scum. This is what a townie should do. Else, he is useless.

So, now that you know that, please read the thread and reply to some posts, ask questions if you aren't sure about stuff, we'll gladly answer. Also, once you are finished with your reading, post a list of your reads. This means ranking everyone from towniest to scummiest, in a list. It is what I am going to do right now.
    it looks like many, e.g. MM and lag, suffered under the influence of paopan. However there is a victim: frinckles. He left the path of rationality and fully dived into the parallel reality of baby shark, king shark, and soviet union pizzas.

4. ISO #454

List of Reads

Distorted, because he is not afraid of stepping in, he scumreads without heavily scum painting (Okay, maybe the "fill in the form with only scum options" was scum painting xD), he shares his thoughts a lot, and is quite jokish, which is his town meta.

Aamirus, the unpopular read here... I think Aamirus is town because of PTB's claim, and because of the push on Magoroth. I don't scumread Mag as hard as she does, but I get where she's coming from with her reads.
    Gyrlander, he feels town for now... I am not sure about this read, it's mainly gut, and is going to decay if nothing more pro town is posted. I however do not ignore that he said he wouldn't be here for 16 hours.

Kenny, he has scum hunted quite good imo, but at the same time had some filler posts, and that list of reads was really weird. Very very small town lean.

Varnic, well, he's new and has posted 2-3 times.... null read

AIVION, because he feels behind the game atm. He is distant, and I feel like we don't have the same guy than in the last game. I will re-read his posts, and am looking foward to more interactions with him.
    Blinkskater, for the reasons already explained, the self meta (he claims it to be intentional, and it would fit his town meta), because he scum reads me and I don't think I'm scummy... also for the strange interaction with AIVION earlier. I would however not lynch those two today.

Magoroth, well I guess he's the scummiest because of all the WIFOM and "reverse psychology" answers, he says he's scummy himself... Even if he's my top scum read, I am not convinced that he is scum. Idk what to do x.x (And spare me the "only scums have a hard time getting scum reads"...)

5. ISO #455

Time to look at that L-1 bullshit. Whoever put him there is scummy as hell, given that it is STILL early in the day lol.

6. ISO #456

Quote Originally Posted by aamirus View Post
    okay whatever
    -vote Magoroth

I dare you to unvote ;)
    Oh so that was it? Hmm, the post isn't scummy though lol, it's even TOWNY... and blink's reaction is too. EVERYONE IS FUCKING TOWNY BUT MAG >=O

I think Magoroth should be the lynch today, given that the game is revolving around him, apparently. That being said, I want to see how @Varnic will react to pressure by the way, you're at L-2, which means that if two players vote you without any unvotes, you get lynched.

Some help about FM terms:

FM = Forum Mafia
    WIFOM = Wine In Front Of Me, which could be defined by "mindgames", stuff like "will scums be obvious in order for us to think that no scum would be obvious, therefore they're not scum, while they are". WIFOM can be a black hole lol. Video of the term's origins, and I'm sure @aamirus will want to see it again where is da poison
    L-# - Need # votes to lynch the player you're talking about.
    How to vote: [vote]The player's name[/vote].
    LHF = Low Hanging Fruit, aka easy lynch target for scums.
    The Lynch Train = The only true god, CHOO CHOO

7. ISO #457

Quote Originally Posted by Marshmallow Marshall View Post
    Time to look at that L-1 bullshit. Whoever put him there is scummy as hell, given that it is STILL early in the day lol.
    is this the first indication that MM is not reading the whole thread? we had 2 people (blink/aamirus) trying to get varnic to hammer. I think blink evne asked u to hammer once.

Go here → → https://discord.gg/rYRT5Tz Type s.cat, enjoy.

8. ISO #458

MM put the vote down let’s win this game early. LIGHTNING HAMMER SO WE ALL LOOK LIKE TOWNIES!
    So if MM were town he would have had a fully fledged mental breakdown allready
    So you don’t think all of us voting you or me putting you at L-1 is scummy?
    Lmao I was too busy analyzing the early game to see those golden posts you guys are talking about it so openly, if you're scum well played but I don't think you are.

9. ISO #459

10. ISO #460

Quote Originally Posted by Distorted View Post
    is this the first indication that MM is not reading the whole thread? we had 2 people (blink/aamirus) trying to get varnic to hammer. I think blink evne asked u to hammer once.
    No shit, Sherlock! It's not breaking news that I didn't read everything yet lol, when I came back from work yesterday I was hungry as hell and I thought game hadn't started yet, I was just coming to see if we had won lynch fetish or not lol. Then I ate and went to sleep. No reading magix :P see my reaction in my most recent post.

11. ISO #461

I believe aamirus is actually open wolfing.
    Obviously. But towns can open wolf too nowadays.............I have teh feeling she's town.

12. ISO #462

PS, if you flip scum I'm looking at MAG for you completely ignoring the fact that he was on L1, and not getting a SINGLE scum vibe from some of his posts.
    I do not intend to flip anything today :P also I think we should lynch Mag today, not because I think that much that he'll flip scum but because I think his lynch will give us the most info, and it's what we want on D1 lynch. So your "threat" is bullshit.

13. ISO #463

i beg to differ mate...pushing someone while a lot of people are active getting them to L1 gives tons of information and is not scummy at all... if he WAS hammered, whoever hammered would be scummy asf obviously if he flipped town. We saw who were willing to vote him to put him there, and what they said about it, also who unvoted and when and who wouldn't vote and was logged on. So enlighten me MM how is that scummy with all of the information we gained on Magoroth?

14. ISO #464

Lmao I was too busy analyzing the early game to see those golden posts you guys are talking about it so openly, if you're scum well played but I don't think you are.
    So what you are saying is you were to busy ANALYZING SHITPOSTS, instead of engaging what was going on at that very moment?

15. ISO #465

I do not intend to flip anything today :P also I think we should lynch Mag today, not because I think that much that he'll flip scum but because I think his lynch will give us the most info, and it's what we want on D1 lynch. So your "threat" is bullshit.
    Ok so to throw a DETOUR on your own lynch you want to lynch Mag, after saying that putting him @ L1 and getting all that INFO was scummy...So you want to use said scummy info to lynch Mag...?

16. ISO #466

17. ISO #467

Ok so to throw a DETOUR on your own lynch you want to lynch Mag, after saying that putting him @ L1 and getting all that INFO was scummy...So you want to use said scummy info to lynch Mag...?
    I do not feel endangered atm lol. You may say 10 times you scumread me, it doesn't make 10 people scum read me. It's one vote. I'm not using him as a meat shield, if it's what you're implying.

18. ISO #468

So what you are saying is you were to busy ANALYZING SHITPOSTS, instead of engaging what was going on at that very moment?
    Yes, exactly! You're starting to understand. Not just shitposts though first page posts are actually alignment indicative for me, even if it's mostly gut...

19. ISO #469

i beg to differ mate...pushing someone while a lot of people are active getting them to L1 gives tons of information and is not scummy at all... if he WAS hammered, whoever hammered would be scummy asf obviously if he flipped town. We saw who were willing to vote him to put him there, and what they said about it, also who unvoted and when and who wouldn't vote and was logged on. So enlighten me MM how is that scummy with all of the information we gained on Magoroth?
    I just said it was not scummy. Read my posts. I just thought that putting someone at L-1 so early in the day was scummy, but your posts and Aamirus's were towny, and follow what you are saying. I gave you town points for it, so stop annoying me XD

20. ISO #470

Yes, exactly! You're starting to understand. Not just shitposts though first page posts are actually alignment indicative for me, even if it's mostly gut...
    No No No No No Just No, you stop analyzing the shitposts when shit like that is going down...unless you're scum of course

21. ISO #471

Please give me more bleach to drink so I don't have to listen to MM say "Look at me I'm so Town!"
    BUT IM STILL TOWN YOU BLEACH DRINKER. AND I'M GOING TO READ YOU BASED ON YOUR AVATAR >=O

22. ISO #472

I just said it was not scummy. Read my posts. I just thought that putting someone at L-1 so early in the day was scummy, but your posts and Aamirus's were towny, and follow what you are saying. I gave you town points for it, so stop annoying me XD
    Not when you are contradicting yourself left and right.... "this is so scummy"................"but this its towny"

23. ISO #473

No No No No No Just No, you stop analyzing the shitposts when shit like that is going down...unless you're scum of course
    I didn't notice that shit was going down though lol.

24. ISO #474

25. ISO #475

26. ISO #476

I don't normally give hints but when you play "town" you kind of want to see if things like that are going on before you delve into pages upon pages of shitposts
    Uhm.... maybe... xD

27. ISO #477

@Distorted wtf are you doing, you are just hanging around letting me scumread mag kenny and MM all by myself... What are your thoughts on what i've said about MM recently. And do you also call what kenny was doing as scumhunting? because I've got a strong feeling he was doing the same thing as what he was doing in that Digimon FM. I get the same exact vibe from him and he was scum.

28. ISO #478

@Distorted wtf are you doing, you are just hanging around letting me scumread mag kenny and MM all by myself... What are your thoughts on what i've said about MM recently. And do you also call what kenny was doing as scumhunting? because I've got a strong feeling he was doing the same thing as what he was doing in that Digimon FM. I get the same exact vibe from him and he was scum.
    I agree here. He doesn't give the same vibe than in 1krc game, where he was a scummy as hell townie. But STILL, his actions are towny... just a lot of weird stuff, with the list of reads topping that all.

29. ISO #479

30. ISO #480

I agree here. He doesn't give the same vibe than in 1krc game, where he was a scummy as hell townie. But STILL, his actions are towny... just a lot of weird stuff, with the list of reads topping that all.
    It's bothering me that distorted doesn't have any strong scumreads either his radar should be fucking playing along to the tune of DRINK DRINK DRINK bye alestorm

31. ISO #481

32. ISO #482

i wasnt in the digimon game =(

33. ISO #483

34. ISO #484

-vote marshmallow marshall
    phear is necessary in FM.
    HERESY

You still don't have a reason to LYNCH me though. Pressuring me is quite useless since I will not give more than I already do, because I give what I can at the best of my abilities. Or, as scum, FAKE doing so, so it doesn't change anything out of maybe some selfpres that comes into play. Thats it. What do you want out of that pressure?

35. ISO #485

It's bothering me that distorted doesn't have any strong scumreads either his radar should be fucking playing along to the tune of DRINK DRINK DRINK bye alestorm
    You're drunk.

36. ISO #486

37. ISO #487

38. ISO #488

HERESY

You still don't have a reason to LYNCH me though. Pressuring me is quite useless since I will not give more than I already do, because I give what I can at the best of my abilities. Or, as scum, FAKE doing so, so it doesn't change anything out of maybe some selfpres that comes into play. Thats it. What do you want out of that pressure?
    Blink actually gave a lot of good reasons. and pressuring anyone is never useless. with mag we got good info off him. ill type up some stuff I got before EoD, still debating on if its a good idea to mention it - but i think it is just because it will be kinda obvious to killers (if mag is not one).

39. ISO #489

40. ISO #490

41. ISO #491

Quote Originally Posted by Kenny View Post
    he answered some vague questions in a townish way a scummy MM wouldn't use earlier today.
    oh, before you catch up - you were consort right? or GF? your partner already revealed they decided to take the gamble on us probably having illuminati, so town is going to work with mafia. ill have to go back and find the posts on it since i just skimmed them. but ayy the mafia revealed.

42. ISO #492

Quote Originally Posted by Kenny View Post
    he answered some vague questions in a townish way a scummy MM wouldn't use earlier today.
    Okay, nice. What do you think we should do about Varnic? And I don't want anyone answering for Kenny pls :P

43. ISO #493

oh, before you catch up - you were consort right? or GF? your partner already revealed they decided to take the gamble on us probably having illuminati, so town is going to work with mafia. ill have to go back and find the posts on it since i just skimmed them. but ayy the mafia revealed.
    so @Kenny your fine working with town as well right? just cuz we havnt actually asked u yet.

44. ISO #494

blink did not push Mag earlier when he said plz hammer repeatedly.
    He did not vote Mag if I recall correctly, he did not provide arguments against Mag and it looked like blatant trolling with no intention of getting anything done at all.
    Him now using those shitposts as an attempt to townpaint himself confirms my suspicions on him being scum.

45. ISO #495

46. ISO #496

47. ISO #497

what the fuck
    I didn't see such a post anywhere but if there was one that was a lie.

48. ISO #498

49. ISO #499

50. ISO #500