User Tag List

1. ISO #1

Rolando: 1-S2-1-8465958

Account Name: Rolando
    Account ID: 1-S2-1-8465958
    In-Game Name: .

Crimes Committed: Game-Throwing

Your Account Name: Heisenberg
    Summary: The offender deliberately sabotaged its own teammates(triads) as another triad himself (interrogator). In the game him, Blackjack, and I are assigned as the three triad roles, interrogator, vanguard, and DH, respectively. In N1 he jailed and executed his teammate Blackjack with no relavant reason, I told him in the following day what the heck he was doing, he replied he was doing to gain trust as a town jailor. But in N2 he jailed me again (which resulted no triad kill) and asked me to chill. In day 3 I told everyone what he was doing, then he put me up and said he jailed me because I pissed him off.
    Attached Files Attached Files
    Last edited by Gyrlander; July 28th, 2018 at 05:00 AM. Reason: Fixed name

2. ISO #2

Re: Ronaldo: 1-S2-1-8465958

SC ID VERIFICATION
    1-S2-1-8465958 is Correct.

Respective Hotkey:

Previous Offenses:

2x WL for intentional gamethrowing.

Player Offenses:

Intentional gamethrowing and name abuse.

Key Points:
    Players in question:

Rolando rolls Interrogator in slot 3, and has a name of a single period, thus name abuse.

Game:

Setup: None.
    Names: Rolando changes his name to a . shortly before close.
    Roles: None.
    D1: 3(INTERROGATOR) jails 11(VANGUARD).
    N1: 11 is in jail, calls lookout, and is executed by 3. 3 tries to leave a death note but doesn't get it in in time.
    D2: 3 sets his DN, then clears it. 11 and 9(LOOKOUT) are dead. PM messages between 12(DRAGON HEAD) and 3 arguing about the kill. Day is skipped. 3 jails 12.
    N2: 12 is in jail, and 3 tries to execute him, but is out of kills.
    D3: No deaths. 3 throws 12 under the bus, claiming he's sheriff and found 12 to be Triad(DH is DI, so this is an easily provable lie). 12 is lynched. 3 quits.
    N3: 3 ascends to ENFORCER, gets roleblocked, and suicides. Terminating review.

Was the game result altered?
    Absolutely. Triad was eliminated on the whims of one of their own.

Punishment:

4x WL

Additional Notes:
    Further offenses will result in ban time.

Thank you for the report!
    Last edited by Arrow; July 18th, 2018 at 05:14 PM.

3. ISO #3

4. ISO #4

5. ISO #5

6. ISO #6

7. ISO #7

8. ISO #8

9. ISO #9

Re: Ronaldo: 1-S2-1-8465958

Oh well Ronaldo is not really my name but I wanna appeal anyway

Account Name: Rolando
    Account ID: 1-S2-1-8465958
    In-Game Name: .

Day 1: I get the role interrogator and I jailed in-game name "Jailor"
    Night 1: I execute him.
    Day 2: DH pms me and tells me I killed a triad, now, this would seem like game throw but it was an accident, I didn't notice "Jailor" was part of my team, so it was definitely not on purpose.
    Now to make for it I think of using the strategy of telling town I'm the jailor, even though it was not part of the plan initially, it was an accident (read above). You could call this an accidental gamethrow so far.

Night 2: So basically I wanna continue on with the game, the problem is the DH doesn't respond to my pms, so I try jailing him to talk about it, but he doesn't respond. he couldn't read that it was an accident, and that I wanna continue playing.

Day 3: sadly with zero response from my teammate (DH), I don't see the point of going on with the game, so I claim sheriff and make town lynch him.

I legit wanted to continue but can't do it with the co-operation of my teammate, who just muted me. I could have easily claimed jailor and seem legitimate to compensate for the accidental fail, but he didn't seem to care at all. As you can see he doesn't even care if he reports me as "Ronaldo" instead of "Rolando". He dismissed the possibility of it being an accident (jailing the in-game "jailor" as mentioned above). And I found it really hard to do it without him reading what I said, probably muting me as mentioned above.

Hope that made sense.

10. ISO #10

11. ISO #11

Re: Rolando: 1-S2-1-8465958

ID Verification:
    Rolando: 1-S2-1-8465958 - Correct

Players Added to Report:

Hotkeys
    Rolando: 2

Summary
    Rolando choose the name "." and roles Interrogator in slot #3. The name automatically constitutes Name-Abuse.

Other member of the Triad are #7 "Jailor" (Vanguard) and #12 "Buring Ass Nigger" (Dragon Head).

Day 1
    #3 chooses to kidnap #7.

Night 1
    #3 makes it clear he jailed #7 based on his name and chooses to execute.
    #7 claims to be a Lookout (as he doesn't know he's been kidnapped by his own team).
    #3 changes his mind, then chooses to execute again at the last second.

Day 2
    #12 PMs to #3: dude, are you fucking crazy?
    #3 PMs to #12: yea
    #3 PMs to #12: lol?
    #3 PMs to #12: wtf happened lmao
    #12 PMs to #3: you killed your own teammate you dipshit
    #3 PMs to #12: wooow hahaha
    #12 PMs to #3: you are going to get banned
    #3 PMs to #12: no nigga this could be an advantage
    #3 PMs to #12: more ez to me to pretend jailor
    #12 speak publicly: how to report a player?
    #3 PMs to #12 continuing trying to explain himself
    #3 chooses to kidnap #12.

Night 2
    #3 tries to talk to #12 but gets no response.
    #3 tries to execute #12.

Day 3
    #3 claims to be Sheriff and says #12 is Triad.
    #12 is voted to trial and reveals everything that just happened. #12 is found guilty 0-3 and lynched (Dragon Head).
    #3 quits the game.

Rest of the game is irrelevant to the review.

The game ends on Day 6 with a Town victory.

Was the game result altered?
    Yes.

Player Offenses
    Name Abuse
    Intentional Game Throwing

Previous Offenses

Intentional Game Throwing (WL x2)

Recommended Action
    Double Punishment

Additional Notes
    The actions by this player were grossly against the rules. Not just with the obvious name abuse, but with the obvious game throwing as well. Even if Rolando's explanation was accepted for his N1 error, which is a possibility, his further actions still constitute intentional game throwing. To kidnap your DH on N2 to "talk"?? You already have a triad chat at night, so that's not a good reason. Then to out him on D3? Double game throwing.

I feel this appeal was such a frivolous waste of time that the punishment be doubled based on our rules for appeals.

@Arrow

12. ISO #12