{Ban List} WeTBuTT 1-S2-1-2529158
Register

User Tag List

1. ISO #1

WeTBuTT 1-S2-1-2529158

Been years since I last reported someone. Hopefully the format and info is sufficient. Replay also attached. Thanks!

MY INFO
    Account Name: Animus
    ID: 1-S2-1-465159
    In Game Name: Admiral Akbar
    In game #: 5
    Role: Crier

OFFENDERS INFO
    Account name: WeTBuTT
    ID: 1-S2-1-2529158
    In game name: SUCKMYFATBLACKCOCK
    In game #: 4
    Role: Bus Driver

Charged With: Gamethrowing and trying to scam money from people "to help improve mafia"

Summary:
    During setup and after the game started the player pasted the following, "Hi Guys! I'm taking donations to help improve Mafia. Let me know if you are able to help"
    Day 2 at 7 min 10 seconds into replay he gets put up on trial. Doesn't give his role or who he bussed. Instead he just spams the same message about taking donations.
    Attached Files Attached Files

2. ISO #2

Re: WeTBuTT 1-S2-1-2529158

SC ID VERIFICATION
    WeTBuTT: correct. 1-S2-1-2529158

Respective Hotkeys

Was the Game Result altered?
    Yes it was. If this player actually tried with his role and DIDN'T Spam and vote townies guilty randomly, then the town would of had a decent chance.

Previous Offenses
    None

Player Offenses
    Intentional Game-Throwing/Griefing

Summary
    WeTBuTT rolls Bus Driver, and the game Begins! (Note: This player did Indeed say and Spam the message: "Hi guys! I'm taking donations to help improve Mafia. Let me know if you are able to help us out! Thanks." during the game. He also says this in the lobby too as per the reporter suggest.)

Day 1: Says his usual twice before the day ends.

Night 1: He decides to bus 5 with 12. The Night ends with a Bodyguard fighting off an attacker for him.

Day 2: 1 was killed in a duel and flips Godfather, 8 also dies in the same duel as the Bodyguard. 14 was executed in a cell and flips Sheriff. 2 was stabbed by a Serial Killer and flips Detective. He continues to spam the same message during the day. 5 was called out as a serial killer and is put to trial. He Claims Crier, which is in the game. The town says to inno him and he is inno'd on a 5-1 vote (WeTBuTT is the guilty voter...). The town says that 4 is probably jester and asks for someone to solo guilty him as he is voted up. When he is voted up, he has no defense but continues to spam the same exact message. He is lynched on a 4-0 Vote. His last words are, you guessed it, the same exact spam. He doesn't leave a last will to boot.

The town ends up losing to the Mafia in the end.

Conclusion: This is a clear cut case of Intentional Game-Throwing as this player not only goes against his win condition by 1.) NOT leaving a last will and 2.) Doesn't even defend himself on the stand. Normally I'd say these kinds of cases are Griefing cases at best... but this player really was irritating and shown no signs of wanting to play the game properly.

Recommended Action
    Watch List X2

Additional Notes
    Thank you for the report! This player's behavior is about as despicable as his choices for names. The Fake donation spam also didn't win him any points either. This is his first Game throwing offense, so I recommend the usual punishment here.
    Last edited by AIVION; June 8th, 2016 at 07:18 AM.

Everybody is equally weak on the inside, just that some present their ruins as new castles and become kings –
    Deep into that darkness peering, long I stood there, wondering, fearing, doubting, dreaming dreams no mortal ever dared to dream before.
    If your dear heart is wounded, my wild heart bleeds with yours.

3. ISO #3

4. ISO #4

5. ISO #5