SC2 MAFIA 2.0 blinkstyle. - Page 16
Register

User Tag List

Page 16 of 75 FirstFirst ... 6 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 26 66 ... LastLast
  1. ISO #751

Re: SC2 MAFIA 2.0 blinkstyle.

Quote Originally Posted by Unknown1234 View Post
    This reads list REALLY stands out to me as anti-town.

The only reason Arsonist is scum is because he said Damus was Jester. Yet, when I brought up the fact that Mike said Glip was jester, there was no reaction out of it.

This comes across as either scum trying to take off someone with a potentially threatening role/play early, so simply trying to get an Executioner lynch off.
    Interesting statements. I’ll reevakuate what I’m reading for distorted

2. ISO #752

Quote Originally Posted by naz View Post
    bussing would be where if he (or i) was already under fire to just throw him under the bus to save my skin
    i was the first vote on MM (you are the only other one at this time it seems)
    its not really a bus ???

also for the record:
    Glip (1 [L-7]):
    Unknown1234
    naz (1 [L-7]):
    Light_Yagami
    Damus_Graves (4 [L-4]):
    Gyrlander, Distorted, Marshmallow Marshall, aamirus
    Mike (2 [L-6]):
    Glip, Scvmurderer
    Marshmallow Marshall (2 [L-6]):
    naz, Mike
    Well not always true. Last game in schum chat:
    Blink says “TB want to have some fun?”
    I say “Sure”
    Day starts
    Out the gate, Bink starts bussing me all over the place. One of the reasons the town would never pick up on a 4 man scum team. Key info that would have won them the game. Scum bussing serves more than just oh I am on the hot seat. It also allows you to build your own storyline. It also help you make and change the thought process of others. Bus sign when there is no reason to buss is one of the reasons as scum I get Away with it when I am scum. Key is timeing. Last game I played as stupid town that made everyone believe they could easily manipulate, in turn allowing me to manipulate them.
    Do Not open this spoiler under any condition!!!!!!!
    Spoiler : :
    WHY CANT YOU FOLLOW SIMPLE DIRECTIONS?
    YOU HAVE JUST CAUSED THE END OF ALL MANKIND!!!!!!

<a href=https://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/signaturepics/sigpic27614_1.gif target=_blank>https://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/signat...pic27614_1.gif</a>

3. ISO #753

4. ISO #754

5. ISO #755

I can't sleep, so I will be hovering over the thread for a little bit before I start in on my Real life chores/errands/stuff/Meow KITTIES!

So hit me up if you want to talk, I'll be here.

Everybody is equally weak on the inside, just that some present their ruins as new castles and become kings –
    Deep into that darkness peering, long I stood there, wondering, fearing, doubting, dreaming dreams no mortal ever dared to dream before.
    If your dear heart is wounded, my wild heart bleeds with yours.

6. ISO #756

Quote Originally Posted by Damus_Graves View Post
    Interesting statements. I’ll reevakuate what I’m reading for distorted
    What are your thoughts on my last post? At least concerning you. I don't expect you to fully answer it as you will probably want to keep the magic going ofc.

Everybody is equally weak on the inside, just that some present their ruins as new castles and become kings –
    Deep into that darkness peering, long I stood there, wondering, fearing, doubting, dreaming dreams no mortal ever dared to dream before.

7. ISO #757

That’s horseshit. The only actual way that this play hurts town is by drawing investigator checks and framer targets me. This isn’t confusing. This isn’t distracting. This isn’t inconsistent.

Also, I’m very consistent thank you. I have said the same shit over and over. How is that inconsistent

See below

Here we go.
    I am hoping to gain enough scum reads that the mafia won’t attack me at night and I can then use my night action to its fullest potential.

I don’t recall you ever asking this

Lololololololololololololol
    This post moves Damus into my town reads. If I was scum the last person I would want as the town would be Damus. One reason every time I am scum he always tells me to get off his dick lol. I see scum trying to get rid of the biggest threat.

<a href=https://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/signaturepics/sigpic27614_1.gif target=_blank>https://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/signat...pic27614_1.gif</a>

8. ISO #758

Quote Originally Posted by Mike View Post
    This post moves Damus into my town reads. If I was scum the last person I would want as the town would be Damus. One reason every time I am scum he always tells me to get off his dick lol. I see scum trying to get rid of the biggest threat.
    What are your thoughts on Damus's latest post concerning his reads based off of his play? Do you agree with my assessment of what he was trying to accomplish?

You are town reading Damus so I'd like to see what you are thinking in that regard.

9. ISO #759

True.
    Do you understand what I said?
    Quote Originally Posted by Mesk514 View Post
    1-I really and truly believe @Unknown1234 is town. He stuck by me when I needed him
    Quote Originally Posted by Gyrlander View Post
    Wow, this game was really easy. I just had to talk dumb shit to survive some days more. :P
    If sheriff cleared you honestly I would take him out of my town core and put him as scum.

10. ISO #760

Quote Originally Posted by Light_Yagami View Post
    Ive Reached A Conclusion Anyone Voting Mike Is Scum..
    WHERE IS MY COFFEE KIRA?!

11. ISO #761

Damus_Graves (3 [L-5]):
    Gyrlander, Distorted, Marshmallow Marshall

Be funny if this turns out to be the scum team all who is on Damus.

12. ISO #762

Not sleeping anymore. Saw people login.
    1-I really and truly believe @Unknown1234 is town. He stuck by me when I needed him
    Wow, this game was really easy. I just had to talk dumb shit to survive some days more. :P
    If sheriff cleared you honestly I would take him out of my town core and put him as scum.

13. ISO #763

Quote Originally Posted by aamirus View Post
    Well a scum couldn’t come up with something that arrogant or stupid
    -unvote
    If Damus is scum this aamirus is his scum buddy. This is Typically whats in say when they invite there bussed scumbuddy. They always feel that they have to justify unvoteing someone they think is scum.

14. ISO #764

Not sleeping anymore. Saw people login.
    Join the club! Waiting for @Light_Yagami To provide the coffee.

15. ISO #765

Damus_Graves (3 [L-5]):
    Gyrlander, Distorted, Marshmallow Marshall

Be funny if this turns out to be the scum team all who is on Damus.
    I Almost Wouldn't Be Surprised.. Distorted Has A Nack For Play Pro-Town Even As Scum.. The Fact MM Claims He Cant Read Me As Town Makes me Question My Town Lean On Him.. And Grylander Like Naz Hasn't Been Very Active. But Does Pop In From Time To Time Offering Nothing Of Significance

16. ISO #766

17. ISO #767

Quote Originally Posted by AIVION View Post
    Join the club! Waiting for @Light_Yagami To provide the coffee.
    I only wish he could get here sooner.

18. ISO #768

I Almost Wouldn't Be Surprised.. Distorted Has A Nack For Play Pro-Town Even As Scum.. The Fact MM Claims He Cant Read Me As Town Makes me Question My Town Lean On Him.. And Grylander Like Naz Hasn't Been Very Active. But Does Pop In From Time To Time Offering Nothing Of Significance
    Yea... I will say that my read on Gyrlander is diminishing.

19. ISO #769

I Actually Just Started A Pot Of Coffee Also Have Ice Tea Any Takers?
    Is it bad to ask for both?

20. ISO #770

I only wish he could get here sooner.
    I know right?

Hurry up Light!

21. ISO #771

I Actually Just Started A Pot Of Coffee Also Have Ice Tea Any Takers?
    BESIDES THE TWO PEOPLE WHO ASKED?

Yes, gimme dat coffee son. Minus the ice because I aint no bustah.

22. ISO #772

How am I not acknowledging it?
    Also I disagree.
    I am such a big event in this game that most everyone has to respond to it.
    You can use those responses and scumhunt based on that. Shit I did that.
    It’s why I’m town reading you distorted and unknown.
    It’s why I’m scum reading Luna and why I am scum reading mike
    Interesting. I am ok with the scum read on me. But the fact you are the first person to say you are scum reading me ( Glip excluded ) I would like reasons why as it will help me read others.

23. ISO #773

AIVION, if the day was ending right now, where would your vote go? I haven’t seen you strongly scum read anyone too much yet.

24. ISO #774

AIVION, if the day was ending right now, where would your vote go? I haven’t seen you strongly scum read anyone too much yet.
    Ehh.. I'm actually still having an eternal battle on that very topic.

I'm sort of forming who I think may be scum, and most of it is gut. (hence why I'd like to wait til Day 2 where we should have a bunch of info available and I won't lie my role will also help me in that regard too).

I suppose It would either go on Marshmallow Marshall, glip, or possibly Gyrlander (Sorry my darling kitty ;/)

25. ISO #775

Interesting. I am ok with the scum read on me. But the fact you are the first person to say you are scum reading me ( Glip excluded ) I would like reasons why as it will help me read others.
    Still waiting on your response to me, despite this post here sort of answering what I asked (Don't you clown town me fool).

26. ISO #776

27. ISO #777

One False Move Will Cost Us The Game
    You already made a false move by not providing the coffee you offered.

Nailed it.

28. ISO #778

The results won't be truly admissible until day two. I completely understand the viewpoint that you are calling me useless in. Considering that I have not gone into any details as to why I am scum reading the people that I have slotted into my scum reads. I haven't explained how I am reading the town players as town. And the gambit itself has only gotten me negative attention. I'm perfectly ok with this as so long as it does not evolve into a demand on lynching me.

However this start would be in the realm of power wolfing and power wolfing requires the full commitment of the scum team. I do not believe that scum had a chance to coordinate such a play. Additionally this play is only capable of being done by the godfather and there are many other roles aside from the investigative roles. That makes the play poorly beneficial for scum to pull off.
    Especially if, assuming we are playing like the mod plays out, the gf is the person who goes out and kills.

From the gambit I have these reads:

Distorted: he is currently my strongest town read. He had been out in the limelight as hard as I have been and he has very clearly been attempting to piece together who any possible partners he suspect me to have.

Marshall: another town read I have. He had been attempting to figure out what possible benefit my play would have for town and he has genuine frustration between our discussions back and forth.

Auckmid: another town lean based around the analysis presented concerning glip and further supported by the callout out on AIVION and Luna that demands additional content.

Glip has been playing second fiddle behind my play and staying active enough to not be considered s lurker. But the content of his posts are clearly intent to be middle ground and then there is the hyper focus on Mike which isn't supported from anything glip said.

Mike: scum based in the way that he is suggesting that no one is a threat to him and that he is keeping himself out of the game. I hate trying to read Mike but I don't want to make the mistake of just town slotting Mike and moving on.
    Lol I will be perma scum to you lol.

29. ISO #779

30. ISO #780

Its Not Like I Got A Kuregg..lol Had Ta Start The Fire Heat Up The Stove And Use My Percolator..
    NO EXCUSES.

31. ISO #781

32. ISO #782

Testy @AIVION 3 Sugars 2 Creams Correct?
    You know me too well, neighbor :P

Yes please.

33. ISO #783

34. ISO #784

35. ISO #785

Moving On As I View It Now Naz Is Probably The Safest Lynch Day 1

Gonna need more than this.

36. ISO #786

Hands Avioin Coffee..
    Sip

Good stuff, thanks, despite the wait time lol.

So what are you thinking right now, Kira?

37. ISO #787

Quote Originally Posted by AIVION View Post
    Ehh.. I'm actually still having an eternal battle on that very topic.

I'm sort of forming who I think may be scum, and most of it is gut. (hence why I'd like to wait til Day 2 where we should have a bunch of info available and I won't lie my role will also help me in that regard too).

I suppose It would either go on Marshmallow Marshall, glip, or possibly Gyrlander (Sorry my darling kitty ;/)
    Do you think Distorted is town this game?

38. ISO #788

39. ISO #789

Moving On As I View It Now Naz Is Probably The Safest Lynch Day 1
    Kay nvm you already answered my question.

Agreed with Unknown gonna need more to your thoughts.

40. ISO #790

@Mike just above, you said that Glip was apart of your scum team. Yet in this post, you suggest that they may be neutral. Where do your reads lie?

I am at an impasse with him. Glip is not EXE makeign if to obvious. He is Jester, trolling survivor, or Mafia. I have not pinpointed what yet. One post I put him as Mafia so next I put him as Neutral. I am undecided at this point.

41. ISO #791

Naz Hasn't Done Anything Particularly Town Like Or Scummy Could Be The Neutral Killing Based On My Mod Experiences..
    Couldn’t you argue that same point for several others? Such as Gyrlander/SCVmurderer?

42. ISO #792

43. ISO #793

44. ISO #794

And Based On What I Take From Playing Here And Playing The Mod Adapt To My Play Style Thats Basically Evolving Into A More Cold And Calculating Player..
    Haven't you always been a cold and calculated player?

45. ISO #795

46. ISO #796

Do you understand what I said?
    Yes because you had the exact same reads.

47. ISO #797

But, Im Getting Better At It..lol
    Lol fair enough.

48. ISO #798

49. ISO #799

50. ISO #800

@AIVION I’m really sorry give me a second.
    Doing adult things and making phone calls. I will respond once I’m done
    It's okay sir I understand, Real life is more important

But just for clarity:
    You mean the post you made regarding me or...?
    Yea my thoughts on you and such. Again don't have to get fully detailed as I understand you probably wanna keep the magic going.