2. ISO #452

Re: SC2 MAFIA 2.0 blinkstyle.

Quote Originally Posted by Marshmallow Marshall View Post
    Buddying damus

Lol

This can go in soft buddying

And that is ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ?

Why are you trolling seriously, @Glip ?
    because i think he wants someone to say "executioner" and ignore him all game. There is always that mafia member who wants town to think hes vet or exe or jester. those are all mafia plays.

Go here → → https://discord.gg/rYRT5Tz Type s.cat, enjoy.

3. ISO #453

Quote Originally Posted by Damus_Graves View Post
    Everyone has an agenda bro. Scum and town alike. NAI
    I wanted the scum read. Not the attention.
    its comments like this that make me want to just keep the vote there lol

What usually happens when someone is scumread? .....follow up pressure/questions/attention.

Go here → → https://discord.gg/rYRT5Tz Type s.cat, enjoy.

4. ISO #454

5. ISO #455

Quote Originally Posted by Distorted View Post
    whats ur experience with the mod?
    Does glip have experience with the mod?
    I assume "the mod" is the fancy-pants terminology we've decided to come up with to refer to the actual game of SC2 Mafia on the SC2 Arcade that this website supports?

Like I said, if you had read the thread, I haven't played it in years. All I remember is gamethrowing and D1 claims and "red is always mafia", and colored names/rainbow names/duplicate names galore. And then everyone getting all confused when you used -ziggy or whatever it was to start walking around, and...

Let's just say it wasn't exactly an environment conducive to the most high-brow gameplay ever.

long time, but like how many games in the past? were they a good player ect and play 100+ 1000+ games?
    I used to be one of the top point holders in the game... back in 2012.

We used to play a lot but it was never more than casual interest Glip is a good player and has played,.,,, rough estimate? 1500 games? Super rough estimate
    Very rough. Does the game still keep track of that info? Maybe I log in for once just to go see.

Quote Originally Posted by Unknown1234 View Post
    -vote Glip

Glip is the best lynch today.

This post is the reason why I am wondering how there's more attention to Damus vs Glip when they've both claimed mafia roles, yet one seems to be so much more undermined than the other.

The first thing to note is that we have no clue whether there's a jester in this setup or not. So to act as if there already is a confirmed jester and to mark people off as it is essentially removing any need for such person to do anything all game.

The moment that people ignore someone as a jester is where the actual claim becomes an issue.
    Oh look, someone has the balls to look at me instead of letting Damus get tunneled to death. You make a good point about people ignoring me; it really grinds my gears when I'm trying to get Mike lynched and everyone just writes me off.

The way I see it, Town has two plays today: Lynch me, see that I'm the godfather, and then get Mike tomorrow. Or, just lynch Mike straight up today. As long as Mike ends up in the graveyard, I'm cool with either option.

Buddying damus

Lol

This can go in soft buddying

And that is ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ?

Why are you trolling seriously, @Glip ?
    It's only trolling if I'm NOT the godfather trying to get Mike lynched. This clearly isn't the case, ipso facto, no trolling.

because i think he wants someone to say "executioner" and ignore him all game. There is always that mafia member who wants town to think hes vet or exe or jester. those are all mafia plays.
    Rest assured, as long as I am allowed to live, I will not let anyone ignore me. As the Godfather, I'm the true boss man around these parts. Those who ignore me may find themselves sleeping with the fishes!

6. ISO #456

7. ISO #457

8. ISO #458

Quote Originally Posted by Light_Yagami View Post
    Basically Im Trying To Set This Up For Towns Victory.. Nothing More..

Quote The Raven Never Nevermore...
    Soft claiming neutral? Unless I read this completely wrong it sounds like you're trying to imply you want town to win, but are not one of them.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mesk514 View Post
    1-I really and truly believe @Unknown1234 is town. He stuck by me when I needed him
    Quote Originally Posted by Gyrlander View Post
    Wow, this game was really easy. I just had to talk dumb shit to survive some days more. :P
    Quote Originally Posted by Mike View Post
    If sheriff cleared you honestly I would take him out of my town core and put him as scum.

9. ISO #459

10. ISO #460

11. ISO #461

Quote Originally Posted by aamirus View Post
    Don’t be silly, Distorted overanalyzes and attacks people over nothing whether he’s town or scum
    ???

if you end up being mafia and Distorted isn't on your team, there's gonna be a lot of head scratching after this game.
    1-I really and truly believe @Unknown1234 is town. He stuck by me when I needed him
    Wow, this game was really easy. I just had to talk dumb shit to survive some days more. :P
    If sheriff cleared you honestly I would take him out of my town core and put him as scum.

12. ISO #462

I am trying really hard to read the interaction between the two of you, (three if you include MM) but I don't really see this as a TvS fight. The only part that might stand out is how Gyrlander seems to be less involved, and the fact that I missed why Arsonist agreed with Distorted blindly (???).

One thing you notice after playing this game long enough, is that it's usually the ones who try to silently join on big events happening that are the most scummy.

13. ISO #463

so, other than mike. whats your opinions on everyone else. apparently you were not happy with the presure on damus, why?
    Lock town:
    Distorted
    Unknown

Town:
    Gyrlander
    Marshall

Netrual:
    Glip

Scum:
    LunaMayGraves
    AIVION
    Mike

Current thoughts even tho you didn’t ask me

14. ISO #464

Quote Originally Posted by naz View Post
    Please stop signing up for games
    LOL. This brings back memories.... ;)

15. ISO #465

16. ISO #466

so, other than mike. whats your opinions on everyone else. apparently you were not happy with the presure on damus, why?
    He's my janitor, of course I'm not happy with the pressure on him. He's also my foul weather buddy. The one you can count on to be there when things go south.

You're the mayor, according to aamirus, so I trust you with my death. I mean life.

Scvmurderer sheepvoted Mike, so he gets +points in my book for being a loyal follower. I'll spare him until last.

AIVION's being confusing with his "future man" references that I don't understand.

Unknown1234 is the first person I've seen to actually pay attention to me, so he gets +points for having a brain. Or ears, at least. Technically eyes since this is taking place on a text forum. But still.

Marshmallow Marshall has a history for gamethrowing. I'm hoping he's a self-confirmable TPR that'll forget his night action again; that'll make my job much easier. #nosalt #butreallythough

aamirus is the one that said you were Mayor or Godfather. Trying to claim that anyone but me could be the godfather is a pretty weak scumpaint from my perspective, so, -points for weaksauce plays.

Ganelon (now Auckmid) got himself replaced already. That's interesting, seeing as we're not halfway into Day 1 yet. I guess Ganelon knew his role would be important and that he couldn't dedicate the time necessary to it, so he had himself replaced.

LunaMayGraves is the wife of Damus_Graves. A built-in buddy. It'll be interesting to see if they have a competitive or cooperative relationship. I don't have all that much experience with my waifu's other half yet.

Light_Yagami is apparently Jaden Smith reborn. No sane person capitalizes the first letter of every word. It's not lazy, it's not just unintelligent, it's downright insane, because it takes extra work to make your posts harder to read and deliberately defies all rules of logic and grammar. This guy is deliberately confusing, arrogant, and infuriating with his posts. He reeks of serial killer. I also tried to kill him N0 and he was night immune, as I said earlier, so there.

Gyrlander was the one who said he didn't want to bother to read the thread, right? -points right there. How is Town supposed to play the game if they don't read the thread, ya fucknugget? This guy's probably the Neutral ANY flipped Evil.

Naz is.... nazty.

17. ISO #467

Everyone has an agenda bro. Scum and town alike. NAI
    I wanted the scum read. Not the attention.
    First line: lol
    Second line: you are saying that you want to make cheese, but obtain no cheese. This doesn't make sense, right? Well, your statement makes as much sense. Scum reads NECESSARILY bring attention on you, especially when you're active.

Second line again: So you are admitting that you want to orchestrate the focus on yourself, to use your own words. Although you just said it wasn't what you are doing. NONSENSE.
    -vote Damus_Graves
    This vote is now with intent to lynch today. I will remain open-minded, but this is just too much.

I'll be going off for some hours, then get in correctly, catch up and comment further.
    Quote Originally Posted by The Lawyer View Post
    Besides your lamp and your refridgerators, do you find anyone else suspicious?
    Quote Originally Posted by oliverz144 View Post
    it looks like many, e.g. MM and lag, suffered under the influence of paopan. However there is a victim: frinckles. He left the path of rationality and fully dived into the parallel reality of baby shark, king shark, and soviet union pizzas.
    Spoiler : The meaning of life :

18. ISO #468

First line: lol
    Second line: you are saying that you want to make cheese, but obtain no cheese. This doesn't make sense, right? Well, your statement makes as much sense. Scum reads NECESSARILY bring attention on you, especially when you're active.

Second line again: So you are admitting that you want to orchestrate the focus on yourself, to use your own words. Although you just said it wasn't what you are doing. NONSENSE.
    -vote Damus_Graves
    This vote is now with intent to lynch today. I will remain open-minded, but this is just too much.

I'll be going off for some hours, then get in correctly, catch up and comment further.
    When you come back please reevaluate your position on me and think from a different mindset.
    What possible gains could I get from this play if I were actually a scum

19. ISO #469

Oh shit I forgot Arsonist. He's, uh, let's see.

He agreed with Distorted, who is the mayor, so, +points for buddying the mayor.

Quote Originally Posted by Arsonist View Post
    Ok, since all players are here we may start doing something super-duper productive like multiquotes, town/scum reads e.t.c.
    Looks like he's sparking discussion too, without actually providing any of his own! +points for efficiency, get the town to do your work for you; that's my kind of style. I like this Arsonist guy so far.

20. ISO #470

When you come back please reevaluate your position on me and think from a different mindset.
    What possible gains could I get from this play if I were actually a scum
    Nothing, but it seems like you made the whole thing up AFTER u started getting pushed. Hence why the story keeps shifting and changing too because it’s just made up
    Have you ever heard the tragedy of Darth Jar Jar the wise?

21. ISO #471

Quote Originally Posted by Unknown1234 View Post
    Is Mike a new player? The only reason I ask is because he just brought direct attention to his OWN post about how a "scum would never do this". Combined with the post I just highlighted, it almost comes across as a "new scum player" type vibe of someone who has no clue how to defend themselves.

If you are town @Mike , why are you trying so hard to show it?
    I have a way to be confirmed. I am makeing points for another time as in another day. What I post may not be obvious now but will make sence another day. I am not worried about night unless scum has a kidnapper. But if they do and I am dead it will confirm they have kidnapper not jailer. Day 1 is nothing more than makeing crumbs for people to follow. It also slows town to catch scum.

Trust me it will make sence during another day.
    Do Not open this spoiler under any condition!!!!!!!
    Spoiler : :
    WHY CANT YOU FOLLOW SIMPLE DIRECTIONS?
    YOU HAVE JUST CAUSED THE END OF ALL MANKIND!!!!!!

<a href=https://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/signaturepics/sigpic27614_1.gif target=_blank>https://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/signat...pic27614_1.gif</a>

22. ISO #472

high tier plays in FM. he has played like 5-6 games? around there

Why thank you l, he only says that becuse he don’t want to claim a newb played him. Lol

<a href=https://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/signaturepics/sigpic27614_1.gif target=_blank>https://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/signat...pic27614_1.gif</a>

23. ISO #473

I have a way to be confirmed. I am makeing points for another time as in another day. What I post may not be obvious now but will make sence another day. I am not worried about night unless scum has a kidnapper. But if they do and I am dead it will confirm they have kidnapper not jailer. Day 1 is nothing more than makeing crumbs for people to follow. It also slows town to catch scum.

Trust me it will make sence during another day.
    Oh They Are Quite Obvious..lol

24. ISO #474

So this is why you are weary of me. I will say you are one of my Hard town reads.

25. ISO #475

Quote Originally Posted by Glip View Post
    I assume "the mod" is the fancy-pants terminology we've decided to come up with to refer to the actual game of SC2 Mafia on the SC2 Arcade that this website supports?

Like I said, if you had read the thread, I haven't played it in years. All I remember is gamethrowing and D1 claims and "red is always mafia", and colored names/rainbow names/duplicate names galore. And then everyone getting all confused when you used -ziggy or whatever it was to start walking around, and...

Let's just say it wasn't exactly an environment conducive to the most high-brow gameplay ever.

I used to be one of the top point holders in the game... back in 2012.

Very rough. Does the game still keep track of that info? Maybe I log in for once just to go see.

Oh look, someone has the balls to look at me instead of letting Damus get tunneled to death. You make a good point about people ignoring me; it really grinds my gears when I'm trying to get Mike lynched and everyone just writes me off.

The way I see it, Town has two plays today: Lynch me, see that I'm the godfather, and then get Mike tomorrow. Or, just lynch Mike straight up today. As long as Mike ends up in the graveyard, I'm cool with either option.

It's only trolling if I'm NOT the godfather trying to get Mike lynched. This clearly isn't the case, ipso facto, no trolling.

Rest assured, as long as I am allowed to live, I will not let anyone ignore me. As the Godfather, I'm the true boss man around these parts. Those who ignore me may find themselves sleeping with the fishes!
    RED 1 IS ALWAYS MAFFIA OR SCUM LYCH DAY 2

26. ISO #476

27. ISO #477

28. ISO #478

Oh shit I forgot Arsonist. He's, uh, let's see.

He agreed with Distorted, who is the mayor, so, +points for buddying the mayor.

Looks like he's sparking discussion too, without actually providing any of his own! +points for efficiency, get the town to do your work for you; that's my kind of style. I like this Arsonist guy so far.
    Thanks!
    [SIGPIC]Why you hold cursor on my signature picture?[/SIGPIC] A very annoying SC2Mafia player.

29. ISO #479

30. ISO #480

31. ISO #481

32. ISO #482

I would suggest everyone take their votes off Damus_Graves.

This game wouldn't be exciting if the janitor dies Day 1, especially with ending the day so early! We have plenty of time left in the day; no need to be so hasty.
    I don't really believe he's jaintor, +Rember there also exists Jester (Damus_Graves) and Bad Players (Arsonist)
    [SIGPIC]Why you hold cursor on my signature picture?[/SIGPIC] A very annoying SC2Mafia player.

33. ISO #483

Quote Originally Posted by Light_Yagami View Post
    My Town Reads Are As Follows..

Mike , Aivion, Distorted, MM..

Not Much Content From Aamirus, Arsonist, Luna, Unkown, Grylander, Naz,

Murder Claimed Neutral Benign.

My Mafia Reads At This Junction Are Damus_Graves & Glip
    You forgot Mike off your mafia reads there, mate. He's the consort; he deserves to get fucked with the rest of us

34. ISO #484

He's my janitor, of course I'm not happy with the pressure on him. He's also my foul weather buddy. The one you can count on to be there when things go south.

You're the mayor, according to aamirus, so I trust you with my death. I mean life.

Scvmurderer sheepvoted Mike, so he gets +points in my book for being a loyal follower. I'll spare him until last.

AIVION's being confusing with his "future man" references that I don't understand.

Unknown1234 is the first person I've seen to actually pay attention to me, so he gets +points for having a brain. Or ears, at least. Technically eyes since this is taking place on a text forum. But still.

Marshmallow Marshall has a history for gamethrowing. I'm hoping he's a self-confirmable TPR that'll forget his night action again; that'll make my job much easier. #nosalt #butreallythough

aamirus is the one that said you were Mayor or Godfather. Trying to claim that anyone but me could be the godfather is a pretty weak scumpaint from my perspective, so, -points for weaksauce plays.

Ganelon (now Auckmid) got himself replaced already. That's interesting, seeing as we're not halfway into Day 1 yet. I guess Ganelon knew his role would be important and that he couldn't dedicate the time necessary to it, so he had himself replaced.

LunaMayGraves is the wife of Damus_Graves. A built-in buddy. It'll be interesting to see if they have a competitive or cooperative relationship. I don't have all that much experience with my waifu's other half yet.

Light_Yagami is apparently Jaden Smith reborn. No sane person capitalizes the first letter of every word. It's not lazy, it's not just unintelligent, it's downright insane, because it takes extra work to make your posts harder to read and deliberately defies all rules of logic and grammar. This guy is deliberately confusing, arrogant, and infuriating with his posts. He reeks of serial killer. I also tried to kill him N0 and he was night immune, as I said earlier, so there.

Gyrlander was the one who said he didn't want to bother to read the thread, right? -points right there. How is Town supposed to play the game if they don't read the thread, ya fucknugget? This guy's probably the Neutral ANY flipped Evil.

Naz is.... nazty.
    I know I’m not really saying too much, and that’s just because I don’t think I have anything of use to say as of yet. But I really hope “oh she’s Damus’ wife” doesn’t last for long.

35. ISO #485

36. ISO #486

Quote Originally Posted by LunaMayGraves View Post
    I know I’m not really saying too much, and that’s just because I don’t think I have anything of use to say as of yet. But I really hope “oh she’s Damus’ wife” doesn’t last for long.
    It lasts for one sentence. Don't worry about it too much, and enjoy the game. Plus if it becomes a problem you can always get a divorce! (Disclaimer: Don't actually get a divorce.)

I'm excited to see the new player play, regardless of what affiliations he/she may have with anyone.

37. ISO #487

I would suggest everyone take their votes off Damus_Graves.

This game wouldn't be exciting if the janitor dies Day 1, especially with ending the day so early! We have plenty of time left in the day; no need to be so hasty.
    He’s only at L-4 why so antsy?
    Have you ever heard the tragedy of Darth Jar Jar the wise?

38. ISO #488

39. ISO #489

Quote Originally Posted by LunaMayGraves View Post
    Happily he didn't call me a "Damus's gay husband"

40. ISO #490

41. ISO #491

42. ISO #492

Quote Originally Posted by aamirus View Post
    He’s only at L-4 why so antsy?
    Because I don't want my janitor to die! L-4 when there's still like, 5-6 town that haven't voted on him, and Town showed in Werewolf Ball that they weren't afraid to turbo. It would be disastrous if Damus ended up the victim of a sudden turbolynch.

43. ISO #493

44. ISO #494

45. ISO #495

Quote Originally Posted by Scvmurderer View Post
    Hm go easy on me, first mafia game in forever.

Either way i hardclaim amnesiac
    You really didn't think that through Scvmurderer.

AMNESIAC'S NEW ROLE ISN'T REVEALED TO TOWN.

*facepalm*

Well, we know who to lynch if we don't agree on something, I guess.
    +Town points to SCVMurderer for such a cool claim!

46. ISO #496

Woooh. Alright, time to play catch up.

Everybody is equally weak on the inside, just that some present their ruins as new castles and become kings –
    Deep into that darkness peering, long I stood there, wondering, fearing, doubting, dreaming dreams no mortal ever dared to dream before.
    If your dear heart is wounded, my wild heart bleeds with yours.

47. ISO #497

48. ISO #498

49. ISO #499

50. ISO #500