S-FM 257: Revenge of the Vengeful: GAME - Page 17
Register

User Tag List

Page 17 of 27 FirstFirst ... 7 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 ... LastLast
  1. ISO #801

Re: S-FM 257: Revenge of the Vengeful: GAME

Quote Originally Posted by PowersThatBe View Post
    He was crying that two votes equal a train on him. Im just saying he needs to relax because I’m most likely to Lynch him and I’m holding off atm, because we still haven’t properly pushed distorted, and I’m not getting sucked into this vortex with him even though he wants me dead and his Lynch means my death too.

If he turns out to be town, we’re down two town at that point. So yeah, I’m not gonna push a quick turbo Lynch on him. I will put him at l-1 or hammer if need be.
    So you don't want to vote SB right now is how I'll interpret that. Cool beans. Here you were saying he was scum all day yesterday... what changed?
    Have you ever heard the tragedy of Darth Jar Jar the wise?

2. ISO #802

Quote Originally Posted by aamirus View Post
    Why would you play FM at all then? The mod has way more action.. FM is about rabble rabble
    You are misunderstanding me, i like the rabble when there are night actions and rolls to base things off of. These Nightless setups are the rabble that I'm referring

3. ISO #803

So you don't want to vote SB right now is how I'll interpret that. Cool beans. Here you were saying he was scum all day yesterday... what changed?
    I still think he’s scum. Nothing changed, distorted is sneaking through.

-vote stealthbomber16

Push distorted tomorrow since I’ll be dead.

4. ISO #804

By the way in case others missed it, in the heat of EOD he drops this "sweetheart" comment which is probably the most phased and upset you will ever see Distorted in a mafia game. This along with desperately hopping onto the efe train hoping I would vote him put Distorted as a pretty strong scum read for me
    gonna catch up, but this caught my eye. and LOL have u seen my past games? I had a 600 post shtifest with MM in the last nightless setup we played, it got worse than blink + PTB. I had a huge fight with unknown over Voss in the coldest war (iced monopoly hosting) - hell i even got in a fight with the host via PM that game for him deleting 1 of my posts about "host meta". I fought with blink before over SCVMurderer, then fought with SCVMurderer for like 350 posts in the smiths game - that 1 was a horrible shitfest. There are quite a few more, but no, that comment is not me being worked up at all

But, u just outted the reasoning for ur push =P I hit a nerve!

Go here → → https://discord.gg/rYRT5Tz Type s.cat, enjoy.

5. ISO #805

6. ISO #806

By the way in case others missed it, in the heat of EOD he drops this "sweetheart" comment which is probably the most phased and upset you will ever see Distorted in a mafia game.
    umm I dont understand how saying sweetheart means hes upset

7. ISO #807

Quote Originally Posted by Stealthbomber16 View Post
    Dah fuck, my spoiler tag got messed up!
    that kept happening to me the other game i played....frustrating af lol

You’re so inconsistent this game
    im inconsistent? no shit because i do not know who town is lol if I WAS consistent I think that would be more of a worry. U seem to try to scum read every action =P thats called scumpainting. 2 people chimed in wanting to state something about hybrid being lynched, so unvoted to allow them to.

Explain why you wouldn’t vote him
    BTW, this is in response to blink not voting hybrid, her top scum read. You know the other person who wouldent vote Hybrid? Efekannn. and who are the 2 people aamirus said she wont lynch? Blink and Efe rofl.

Are you ever going to post anything besides pretending to want us to lynch you?
    her response to efe

Who did you say you would shoot? There was no train on you because several people defended you (most
    notably blink and distorted)
    me and blink defending another 1 of her scum reads.

I’d like to lynch basically anybody besides blink or efe at this point
    @aamirus , explain.

8. ISO #808

9. ISO #809

10. ISO #810

11. ISO #811

I still am not catched up but i m gonna sleep now. Trying to get my sleep in order is hard. And as the votes go and since i ve been scum reading sb16 as well voting him

-vote stealthbomber16
    Quote Originally Posted by Marshmallow Marshall View Post
    Your signature shuld be "Too scummy to be scum!" :P
    Quote Originally Posted by PIayer View Post
    Hybrid... :weed: even his corpse is scummy

12. ISO #812

Sorry that i m being inactive i ll catch up tmrw

Gnite or afternoon everyone
    Quote Originally Posted by Marshmallow Marshall View Post
    Your signature shuld be "Too scummy to be scum!" :P
    Quote Originally Posted by PIayer View Post
    Hybrid... :weed: even his corpse is scummy

13. ISO #813

14. ISO #814

@Stealthbomber16 if you are town, I suggest hitting either fielzanks or spruance. Fielz is usually a very heavy player, havnt seen him yet really put effort into scumhunting. His slot was read scum when gyrlander was in it and he did some very, very cautious damage control and vanished when the votes were off him. Fielz would be my number 1 shot.

Spruance is more because of his lack of play / timing on showing up. he showed up right after EoD 1 when I started pushing at him, the attention is off and he vanished again. I seriously believe the scums are just sitting back.

aamirus I am still 65/35 on her being town. seems to be genuinely trying to hunt here. Still not a "first lynch" slot.

Blink would be doing a lot more crazy strategy right now if he was scum with a 24/7 chat. lol he has been waiting for something like that for awhile.

efe, I want to townread efe more, but his 2-3 troll posts sounded forced and he is playing more serious again, just like last game (which he was scum)

Lenneth, oddly enough is having a slighlty more aggressive but less posted game then any of his. he was a lone scum last game, but his town games he usually has pretty long posts.

15. ISO #815

16. ISO #816

17. ISO #817

Day Three
    Stealthbomber16 was lynched, he was Vengeful Town. In his fury, he took PowersThatBe with him... RIP them two. PowersThatBe was Vengeful Mafia.

Link to Setup
    Link to Post Count
    Rolelist:
    Town Vengeful
    Town Vengeful
    Town Vengeful
    Town Vengeful
    Town Vengeful
    Town Vengeful
    Town Vengeful

Mafia Vengeful
    Mafia Vengeful
    Mafia Vengeful
    Mafia Vengeful

Players
    Graveyard
    Stealthbomber16 - Vengeful Town
    2. @Hybrid
    PowersThatBe - Vengeful Mafia
    5. @Fielzanks
    6. @Lenneth
    7. dead
    8. @aamirus
    10. dead

DAYS HOURS MINUTES SECONDS

Last edited by Marshmallow Marshall; June 22nd, 2018 at 02:54 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by The Lawyer View Post
    Besides your lamp and your refridgerators, do you find anyone else suspicious?
    Quote Originally Posted by oliverz144 View Post
    it looks like many, e.g. MM and lag, suffered under the influence of paopan. However there is a victim: frinckles. He left the path of rationality and fully dived into the parallel reality of baby shark, king shark, and soviet union pizzas.
    Spoiler : The meaning of life :

18. ISO #818

19. ISO #819

20. ISO #820

21. ISO #821

22. ISO #822

23. ISO #823

5 votes to hammer..
    Quote Originally Posted by The Lawyer View Post
    Besides your lamp and your refridgerators, do you find anyone else suspicious?
    Quote Originally Posted by oliverz144 View Post
    it looks like many, e.g. MM and lag, suffered under the influence of paopan. However there is a victim: frinckles. He left the path of rationality and fully dived into the parallel reality of baby shark, king shark, and soviet union pizzas.
    Spoiler : The meaning of life :

24. ISO #824

25. ISO #825

26. ISO #826

Quote Originally Posted by Distorted View Post
    gonna catch up, but this caught my eye. and LOL have u seen my past games? I had a 600 post shtifest with MM in the last nightless setup we played, it got worse than blink + PTB. I had a huge fight with unknown over Voss in the coldest war (iced monopoly hosting) - hell i even got in a fight with the host via PM that game for him deleting 1 of my posts about "host meta". I fought with blink before over SCVMurderer, then fought with SCVMurderer for like 350 posts in the smiths game - that 1 was a horrible shitfest. There are quite a few more, but no, that comment is not me being worked up at all

But, u just outted the reasoning for ur push =P I hit a nerve!
    No I thought I hit ur nerve

27. ISO #827

28. ISO #828

Man first MM then PTB, I think next time I confidently push someone at the start of D1 I should actually lynch them
    Tbh you did a good job and the points you made in that argument against ptb were the reason why i started to scum read him legit well played

29. ISO #829

30. ISO #830

that kept happening to me the other game i played....frustrating af lol

im inconsistent? no shit because i do not know who town is lol if I WAS consistent I think that would be more of a worry. U seem to try to scum read every action =P thats called scumpainting. 2 people chimed in wanting to state something about hybrid being lynched, so unvoted to allow them to.

BTW, this is in response to blink not voting hybrid, her top scum read. You know the other person who wouldent vote Hybrid? Efekannn. and who are the 2 people aamirus said she wont lynch? Blink and Efe rofl.

her response to efe

me and blink defending another 1 of her scum reads.

@aamirus , explain.
    I already explained this when blink asked like... literally a few posts after the last one you quoted

31. ISO #831

32. ISO #832

33. ISO #833

Because when he gets upset he tries to belittle people, he's not that good at hiding it
    And of course the reactions after the fact didnt help the case, any idea on ptbs possible scum pairings? I have a few ideas floating around but am pretty busy atm will check in later

34. ISO #834

35. ISO #835

36. ISO #836

37. ISO #837

38. ISO #838

39. ISO #839

40. ISO #840

Quote Originally Posted by Efekannn02 View Post
    Heavy Buddying With Distorted + Asking This Question = Scummy From You M8 I Would Have Said SB16 Is A Savage Annoying Troll Town And You As Scummy Oppourtunist
    Yes efe im sure you would have you are a scum read of mine so far one of my scum reads was town and one was scum that sb16 lynch legit elimiated 2 of my scum reads leaving only you left untill i have time to gather my thoughts and re evaluate if i am lynched im shooting efe.

41. ISO #841

Don't forget u had PTB as ur "towns" list.
    that towns list was a joke full of scum reads of mine as town (i expected someone calling me out for having the scummiest people as a town read so i can get lynched and shoot the ''town'' reads lol)
    I Like Ice Cream

42. ISO #842

Quote Originally Posted by blinkskater View Post
    Yes efe im sure you would have you are a scum read of mine so far one of my scum reads was town and one was scum that sb16 lynch legit elimiated 2 of my scum reads leaving only you left untill i have time to gather my thoughts and re evaluate if i am lynched im shooting efe.
    I Wont Lynch You That Would Ruin The Second Part Of My Masterplan
    I Like Ice Cream

43. ISO #843

44. ISO #844

45. ISO #845

Here are my reads
    Town:blinkskater,distorted,gyrlander,powersthatbe, spruance,hybrid,efekannn02,stealthbomber16,lenneth ,aamirus,thegoddavid just incase anyone asks wait...
    Scum: Marshmallow Marshall
    either read someone or dont that was a useless post cause mm is useless af

I only snap as town and play it cool as scum
    you are not snapping at me and youre keeping it cool so uhmmm i think im exposing your thinking style right now lol

Some would say im a master baiter
    pervert joke aside youre a great baiter of getting your motives revealed

-vote efekannn02
    because he will not shoot me if hes lynched ill be back in a bit
    you will also die you know that right?

Anyone voting efe also wants me dead interesting lol
    cant comment on this one cause i didnt notice it (youre boring)
    I Like Ice Cream

46. ISO #846

Efe was the eod lymxh anf the fact he dodnt go tru makes me think he scum gg
    -vote efekannn02
    rip blinl gg lol
    summary: its scummy af for a nullread to not get lynched at eod

my answer: screw you blink a nullread stays a nullread at eod people can scumread it if ''town''reads vote him but seriously its commonly actually a townreading move ffs!
    I Like Ice Cream

47. ISO #847

what information do we get from the lynches, like what alignments?

If fielz flips scum/town = what?
    if david flips scum/town = what?
    fielz flips scum = youre scum
    david flips scum = idc null/town read (his posts were too boring/i wasnt motivated enough to read them cause they dont concern me)

fielz flips town = nullread points for you
    david flips town = he was bad anyway idc everyone stays a nullread

im not gonna add the others i just want to pressure you by doing nothing at all

fking 7 minutes left, I would rather a lynch than no lynch or we have 48 hours of 0 information and the game potentially stalemating out.

-vote efekannn02
    make us proud efe!!
    you really think im gonna be that polite on you? only in your dreams m8 im not gonna make any of proud especially the skwirl conspiracy going on

ummm 4 of the questions did.

1) Timezone is valueble info so u know when people are on and most likely to post. can tell when someone is avoiding the game (this is indirectly related, so lets not count it)

2) react under pressure.... direct question about self meta behavior
    3) prefer town or mafia - directly related to the game. People with their most "enjoyed" alignment tend to be active and more engaging in the game.
    4) What are you known to do this game? Directly asking what intentions u have, another meta + pre planning question.
    5) preferred prefix. not about the game.

so 4 questions are related to the game, 3 are related directly to the game.... @aamirus scum painting??
    all of them work only on normies haha
    I Like Ice Cream

48. ISO #848

49. ISO #849

50. ISO #850