User Tag List

Page 50 of 114 FirstFirst ... 40 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 60 100 ... LastLast
Results 2,451 to 2,500 of 5654
  1. ISO #2451

2. ISO #2452

Re: Timmy Town

Quote Originally Posted by Wiisp View Post
    @blinkskater
    I don't doubt that, I'm not trying to attack her as a person, just how she's choosing to play this game
    I'm pretty sure she's 3p or has some weird town wincon that makes it very clear she has to do something that may seem far fetched in order for her to win. So I wouldn't compare how she's playing the game to how a "normal vt" would be trying to play.
    This isn't where i parked my car.....

3. ISO #2453

Quote Originally Posted by Kenny View Post
    You don't scumread Bahkieh then? We're on a completely different worldview on that read even? What?
    Kenny he didn't say he didn't scumread Bahkieh I ask you politley to fuck off with any word twisting. If thats how you are going to play town it's trash.

You're scumpainting wisp here in a negative light when he is basically a confirmed town please don't start this shit.

4. ISO #2454

5. ISO #2455

Quote Originally Posted by blinkskater View Post
    Kenny he didn't say he didn't scumread Bahkieh I ask you politley to fuck off with any word twisting. If thats how you are going to play town it's trash.

You're scumpainting wisp here in a negative light when he is basically a confirmed town please don't start this shit.
    He did say he's on a completely different worldview than mine on every player with the exception of numbertwo. How am I the one twisting words there and not him?

6. ISO #2456

Quote Originally Posted by naz View Post
    You always think you "SiNgLe HaNdEdLy" do shit, this is exactly what you did on mu
    rofl, Nobody had a vote on MM untill I placed it.

I then gave reasons for why I scumread MM.

Wisp also scumread MM.

Then people started voting MM after I asked and said MM was the best lynch today.

Kenny or Efe was going to be lynched before that.

You're next and I will do everything in my power to see you lynched today for making posts like this.

7. ISO #2457

Anyway, disregarding how fucking scummy that way of defending or Damus pushing right now is:
    Eclipse never claimed a flavor name himself. He very carefully aproached Blink yesterday and very let a lot of time pass before he in the end just agreed to being Blink's ex-girlfriend. Eclipse himself did not mention that name once, before blink did.
    Numbertwo did the same, but with Fable instead of Blink.
    Distorted claimed to be your wife, unless I missed something the name ended up being posted by someone else before Distorted himself did that.
    Not even gonna start on Damus.
    Screenplay openly claimed to be the guy the detective is searching for.
    Bahkieh claimed to be his wife, revealed who the detective is. It would make sense for one of those two to be someone else entirely and just use rp they got from the other person because of scum alignment.
    And don't tell me those reads are weaker than the shit you're pushing at me now LOL
    This post exists btw. @Eclipse you asked me to explain my reads.
    Everyone else too. Don't just ignore what I say and deflect onto Naz.

8. ISO #2458

9. ISO #2459

He did say he's on a completely different worldview than mine on every player with the exception of numbertwo. How am I the one twisting words there and not him?
    Why don't you drop the stupid discussion with people who are town and focus your efforts onto naz, bahkieh, damus, distorted. OK?

10. ISO #2460

Anyway, disregarding how fucking scummy that way of defending or Damus pushing right now is:
    Eclipse never claimed a flavor name himself. He very carefully aproached Blink yesterday and very let a lot of time pass before he in the end just agreed to being Blink's ex-girlfriend. Eclipse himself did not mention that name once, before blink did.
    Numbertwo did the same, but with Fable instead of Blink.
    Distorted claimed to be your wife, unless I missed something the name ended up being posted by someone else before Distorted himself did that.
    Not even gonna start on Damus.
    Screenplay openly claimed to be the guy the detective is searching for.
    Bahkieh claimed to be his wife, revealed who the detective is. It would make sense for one of those two to be someone else entirely and just use rp they got from the other person because of scum alignment.
    And don't tell me those reads are weaker than the shit you're pushing at me now LOL
    I agree with you about Eclipse also that is a very good cacth, he is now in my POE also.

11. ISO #2461

12. ISO #2462

13. ISO #2463

14. ISO #2464

15. ISO #2465

16. ISO #2466

Complete bonkers:

Trust me here when I say:

Bahkieh, Naz, Auckmid, Distorted, Damus are the suspects. focus scum hunting efforts onto them.
    you are my top town read, but i still think you are little misguided

not voting Naz, anyways im home and i want to reread auckmid, and bank
    Distorted started actually scum hunting later in day 1, and i liked his thoughts, im not pushing there as of yet, theres no reason to

17. ISO #2467

18. ISO #2468

19. ISO #2469

20. ISO #2470

you are my top town read, but i still think you are little misguided

not voting Naz, anyways im home and i want to reread auckmid, and bank
    Distorted started actually scum hunting later in day 1, and i liked his thoughts, im not pushing there as of yet, theres no reason to
    As you are mine, I am certain between naz and bahk one if not both will flip scum.

I wont rush to conclusions tho, and will take you, fox, kennys opinions into consideration.

21. ISO #2471

Quote Originally Posted by Falling Foxes View Post
    It's complete bonkers that you are one of my only town reads or that Naz is focusing on you?

And I agree with your suspects list.
    that naz is focousing on me O_O, I ask you to trust wisp and kenny, it's a solid town core the 4 of us.

22. ISO #2472

23. ISO #2473

24. ISO #2474

25. ISO #2475

26. ISO #2476

i need to sleep, I encourage everyone to scum hunt and keep up with saying who they town/scumread and why.

Will make the game a hell of a lot easier in picking out the fake ones.

Nite fams.

Towncore:
    Wisp
    blink
    Foxes
    Kenny

Scumore:
    Bahkieh
    naz
    eclipse
    auckmid
    damus
    distorted

27. ISO #2477

28. ISO #2478

i need to sleep, I encourage everyone to scum hunt and keep up with saying who they town/scumread and why.

Nite fams.

Towncore:
    Wisp
    blink
    Foxes
    Kenny

Scumore:
    Bahkieh
    naz
    eclipse
    auckmid
    damus
    distorted
    I find it funny you have more scum than town reads lol
    I play way too much Pokemon.

29. ISO #2479

sure? but she can be misguided town... dont think she has to be scum at this point

i think you are jumping to conclusions to quickly
    naz is smart asf, villager naz would have no reason not to trust me after that.

I admit I could be wrong, but she'll have to prove to me VIA her play that I am wrong.

30. ISO #2480

31. ISO #2481

32. ISO #2482

33. ISO #2483

34. ISO #2484

35. ISO #2485

36. ISO #2486

Town needs to work together, this isn't a solo game

@AIVION
    You voted Marsh that was good, but we need to find the roleblocker, which is the main reason I don't want to bother with Efe today

And then the other possible town, claimed his role for no reason, and is voting the lock town out of spite...

If you are both town, we are already down two votes, that's why I get angry
    wait? did u get Rbed last night?

Go here → → https://discord.gg/rYRT5Tz Type s.cat, enjoy.

37. ISO #2487

Two roles targeted me last night, and since the likelyhood of two manipulative roles both being from mafia is very slim

The conclusion is that one is scum, and one isnt

The scum role would be the roleblocker, because if a town roleblocker targeted me last night, then just wow

And I won't announce the other one till he/she comes out
    omg...WHAT SLUT VISITED U LAST NIGHT?!?!

@blinkskater was your wife with you last night???

Go here → → https://discord.gg/rYRT5Tz Type s.cat, enjoy.

38. ISO #2488

39. ISO #2489

40. ISO #2490

41. ISO #2491

I guess there's no point holding on to it any longer. I was hoping to fish out the role but it's not seeming likely.

My rolecard implies that there is a consort.

Consort
    Action: Target one player at night, roleblocking them.
    The flavour is a hooker called Alicia Lopez who is involved with the mafia. Someone who my character has paid for services and the closest to a romance he seems to have (poor guy).

I was pushing Eclipse last night because Eclipse seemed like a likely suspect too but mostly got confirmed, still not happy with Eclipse's play nor am I happy without the 100% confirmation. Kinda wish the name wasn't given to Eclipse to use before they claimed it.

Naz fits the role and hasn't been confirmed by other players. Name is Judi Clark FYI.

Of course there is a chance that someone is lying about their role or the name I was given was fake for flavour reasons, regardless, these are the people who could potentially be lying about their role and/or are suspiciously tight lipped:

Damus_Graves
    Ganelon

They also offered male characters though so most likely scum but not roleblocker.

I dunno if I should suggest a witch hunt on all female characters... Alicia is probably a fake name.

Fable/Cpb, Distorted, Bahkieh are potentials where even though their characters are conf, it can still fit. So looking at Cpb/Distorted/Bahkieh/Eclipse and Naz closely.

Maybe I'll just vote whoever is scumiest at the end of the day from that list.

42. ISO #2492

43. ISO #2493

And he just outright said that he is cheating. And he did also not say with whom he even is cheating.
    @Wiisp Bahkieh is the person who hired you as detective. He claimed that himself several times. So please tell me: how the fuck does it make sense for Bahkieh to be scum, but his husband who you're supposed to investigate then claiming that Bahkieh was right and told the truth about his suspicions and this husband then being town?? I don't see at all how it could mean that screenplay would be townier than Bahkieh, claim-wise. If Bahkieh is scum it makes screenplay scum as well.

44. ISO #2494

that naz is focousing on me O_O, I ask you to trust wisp and kenny, it's a solid town core the 4 of us.
    I dunno about Kenny but I trust Wiisp. I still see no reason to scum read Kenny at all though. I could potentially give Kenny a town lean. Do you have a reason to town read? Meta?

Nite fams.

Towncore:
    Wisp
    blink
    Foxes
    Kenny

Scumore:
    Bahkieh
    naz
    eclipse
    auckmid
    damus
    distorted
    I actually town read Auckmid now that Light has flipped town.

45. ISO #2495

Bahkieh is the person who hired you as detective. He claimed that himself several times. So please tell me: how the fuck does it make sense for Bahkieh to be scum, but his husband who you're supposed to investigate then claiming that Bahkieh was right and told the truth about his suspicions and this husband then being town?? I don't see at all how it could mean that screenplay would be townier than Bahkieh, claim-wise. If Bahkieh is scum it makes screenplay scum as well.
    dude i dont think srceen is townier, and i didnt remember that bahk was the woman who hired me, would've been nice to remind me before shitting on me lol...

Though I dont think that implies enough information to come to a conclusion on if they have to be w/v and if they are which one is the wolf, strictly in terms of flavor I mean

46. ISO #2496

47. ISO #2497

48. ISO #2498

49. ISO #2499

50. ISO #2500

@blinkskater why is kenny in the towncore, and dont say because he was the counter-train
    ill say that gives him some towny points, but overall he still has not made any stances I like, and was and still is scummy as fuck
    did you look at the case on made on him yesterday? I moved to MM because I was more confident in him thats all, and it was not because I thought kenny became townie